Weekend at the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to make the most of the part of the day we had left. After convincing ourselves to get out of bed, we had a quick breakfast and took the boat out on the lake for a few hours. Like usual, a lot of other people also took their boats out as part of an uncoordinated, informal holiday boat parade. Participants would have a few drinks and wave to neighbors and vacationers as they floated around the lake.

We did the same, but with an extra element. Allie had decided we should all go naked. Christi objected at first, and so did I. But after a minimal amount of pleading from Allie, we compromised and agreed that all of us would go topless. If we could get away with it, we'd ditch the rest of our bathing suits later in the afternoon.

I navigated our boat around the lake, careful to keep my distance from others so that our semi-nudity wouldn't be completely obvious. It worked. Most people couldn't see from that far away or were already too drunk to notice. At one point, a boat full of guys who looked to be our age went flying past us on the water, causing our boat to bounce across their wake. I cursed them under my breath for being inconsiderate.

"Joke's on them," Allie said. "If they weren't going so fast they could've seen a couple pairs of tits."

"Their loss," Christi added.

"Serves them right," I agreed.

By early afternoon, the main part of the lake was packed, so we headed to one of the more secluded spots where there was nobody around. The girls and I agreed to go fully nude for the rest of the afternoon and pulled off the remaining segments of our swimsuits.

The hot sun beat down on our bodies, and our skin soaked up its warm rays. We cracked open a round of cold drinks and enjoyed our last few hours on the lake swimming, tanning, and talking.

Mid-afternoon came quickly, and I told the girls I would need to head home soon. We navigated back to the lake house, not bothering to put our swimsuits back on. Like before, nobody seemed to notice, but I have to say the exhilaration of exhibitionism was still there -- at least for me.

When we got inside, I headed upstairs to start packing my stuff. After a hot day on the lake, I opted to take a quick shower so I wouldn't feel gross for the entire drive home. The girls asked to join me, and I was happy to oblige.

The three of us spent plenty of time soaping each other's bodies, devoting disproportionate attention to our favorite areas. After one final rinse, we toweled off, stepped out of the shower, and headed back to my room so we could chat as I finished gathering my belongings.

I was just about done packing and was ready to get dressed for the drive home when the girls called to me from the bed.

"How about one last time before you go?" Allie suggested. "I just realized you didn't get to come this morning. Pretty selfish of us, huh Christi?"

"Very selfish," Christi agreed.

"Nothing a quickie can't solve," Allie said.

"Actually, I think Jack and I have one more thing to check off our list," Christi said. "Still open to that blowjob, Jack?"

"If you still want to do it," I said, nodding.

"I do," Christi replied.

"Any chance we could share?" Allie asked. "I could warm him up for you. Or finish him off if you'd prefer that."

"Of course," Christi said. "You can start."

Allie smiled.

"Thanks, Christi," she said. "What would you like, Jack? Full-on sex, or a blowjob?"

"I wouldn't mind being inside you once more," I admitted.

"Works for me," Allie said.

Allie pushed me onto my back and took my semi-erect penis into her mouth. Within seconds, I was fully hard and lubricated. Allie straddled me and aligned my moistened member with her opening. Then, with a slow and graceful descent, she took me inside of her. Her vagina wrapped around me as Christi watched eagerly and intently.

"Go easy on me," Allie said as she began rocking her hips back and forth. "I'm still a little sore from yesterday."

"Go as fast or as slow as you need, Allie," I said gently.

Allie did just that. She went slow at first but, as she marched toward climax and her pleasure heightened, she began moving faster. I lay back, looking into her electric blue eyes as her body bounced up and down on my shaft. Her blonde hair bounced with each motion, as did her small breasts.

"I'm getting close," Allie announced. "Can you hold on for a little longer? Or do you need me to stop so Christi can take over?"

"I can hold on," I said.

I did everything in my power not to climax too quickly. Fortunately, Allie went over the edge before I neared the point of no return myself. She muttered a few curse words as she slowed her rhythm and then ceased completely.

"He's all yours, Christi," Allie said as she lifted off me and lay on her back beside me.

Christi repositioned herself between my legs and then bent down to take me into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around my member, and she closed her eyes as she took my length further and further inside her. She spent a few seconds licking up the remnants of Allie's orgasm before going to work on my dick in earnest.

Her breasts swayed as her head bobbed up and down along my penis. I was already plenty aroused from Allie, so it wasn't going to take much before I came. I told Christi as much, but she just kept going at the same steady rhythm.

Her mouth was warm and wet. I relished the feel of her tongue against the underside of my dick. Every so often, Christi would rub my tip against the inside of her cheek, sending shockwaves through my body. By the fifth or sixth time she did that, I knew I couldn't hold on much longer.

"I'm getting close, Christi," I said. "If you don't want me to come in your mouth, I don't have to."

Christi looked up at me and grinned, at least as much as one can grin while giving a blowjob. She gave me a little nod and kept working, assuring me it was fine with her if I finished like this.

So I did. After a few more movements from Christi, I moaned loudly and enjoyed the much-needed release. There were a few long ropes of cum followed by a few short ones. Christi waited until my spurts turned to a dribble and then removed her mouth from my dick. She looked at me, tipped her head back, and swallowed. It was a fitting end to a weekend of exploration and adventure.

Christi joined Allie and me at the other end of the bed as I spent the next few minutes recovering. We held hands, with Christi's hand in my left and Allie's in my right. It was one last moment of togetherness before I had to go home.

After waiting as long as I could, I got up, cleaned myself off, and got dressed for my drive home. The girls accompanied me downstairs to see me off.

I stopped at the door with my duffel and turned around to say my goodbyes. Allie hugged me first and then gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"This was fun, Jack," Allie said. "Let's do it again sometime."

"Next summer?" I asked.

"Or sooner," Allie replied. "Text me sometime?"

"I'd like that," I said.

We embraced once more before Allie pulled her slender, naked body away. Christi stepped forward and gave me a long hug. I held her tightly against my body, closed my eyes, and smiled.

"See you at Thanksgiving?" Christi asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Not a word of this to mom and dad," Christi said. "Or to anyone in our family for that matter."

"You don't need to convince me," I said. "It'll be our little secret."

"Love you, little bro," Christi said.

"Love you, too, sis," I replied.

Christi kissed me on the lips, and we broke apart.

I picked up my bag, said one final goodbye, and headed out the door to my car. The girls waved from the doorway as I backed out of the driveway and drove away.

After not even being sure I would go to the lake, this had turned out to be one of the most memorable weekends I'd ever had. If someone had told me a week earlier that all of this would happen, I never would've believed it. But I had to admit that, unexpected as it was, I liked it. Actually, if I was being honest, I loved it. I secretly hoped that this might become an annual tradition -- a nude weekend at the lake where we could be ourselves. But next summer was still a year away, and I wanted to see Allie and Christi again long before that. Maybe, if I was lucky, we could just pick up where we left off the next time we saw each other. I'd just have to wait and see.