Weekend for Four Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I joined them in front of the couch, and felt a hand, no, two hands, on my hardening dick. They were both stroking me, and it felt incredible. "Where do you want us...Bill?" It took all my will to push the words out of my throat through all of the things I wondered if he would say, would order.

He turned to Claire first. "Sit on the armrest with your legs spread." Then he leaned into her, and, sotto voce, added, "I'm going to lick the Hell out of your pussy." She perched herself on the end of the couch, and I saw her part her knees, one foot on the floor and the other on the cushions. Her cunt glistened, moist and prepared for his attentions, and I would have been fine trading places with her, enjoying another blowjob from Bill.

"Now, you lie face up, in the middle of the couch." I did as I was told, and a thrill ran up my back as I realized what he had in mind, and let my legs dangle over the arm opposite Claire. Both of us positioned perfectly, we waited for Bill to join us.

He got onto the couch on all fours, face at Claire's crotch, gazing into her thick, curly bush, the color of fire-toasted marshmallows. His cock, now fully rigid and ready, was pointed downward at my mouth, barely an inch away. An urge overcame me, and I raised my head and let my tongue slither out to lick the very tip of his head. He moaned in gratified surprise, and I tasted a drop of pre-cum, sweet and syrupy.

"I think your husband figured it out, Claire. I'm going to fuck his mouth while I eat your pussy. You're going to cum on my face, and I'll cum in his. Again."

Claire laughed a little nervously. "Okay. Ready..." The cushions shifted, and I knew he had leaned into her, starting to lap slowly at her open gates, and the delicate nub at the top. I imagined her getting wetter with each trailing of his tongue over her wet hole and pussy lips, enjoying his oral skills while seeing his buttocks work, humping her husband's face, and I knew it would excite her.

At the same time, his cock descended into my open mouth, stopping about halfway so I had room to bob my head and give him the great cocksucking I knew he deserved from me. Lifting my head off the cushion, I took him all the way in, stopping when his balls came to rest on my chin, then pulled back, my lips and tongue traveling back along his shaft, and over the silky skin of his head to the very tip. I played my tongue over the tip, and the hole at the very top where his semen would jet out into my mouth when I was done.

Claire moaned, a soft ooooh, and I could have sworn I heard his tongue licking her sopping wet pussy, then driving into and between her waiting labia for a few thrusts, before working her clit. It was just how she liked it, and she always came when I did it, and Bill had been there first, years ago. He was back on familiar territory, and I was happy my wife was loving it.

"Oh, fuck, honey, I'm cumming..." Claire's voice rose from a soft, furtive whisper, rapidly to a virtual shriek of joy, and her hips shook the whole couch as she rocked them, the orgasm overtaking her like a freight train. It was even hotter knowing I wasn't the "honey" she was praising and soaking with her juices. In the background, I heard another feminine noise, indistinct and sexy, doubtless our other guest enjoying our performance before her eyes, maybe jilling in time to Bill's tongue, or his dick filling and fucking my mouth.

Pulling back, I set his erection free, and flipped it up his belly. With my shoulders, I moved my head down a little bit, and took his testicles into my mouth, first one then the other. Squeezing his ass with my free hand, I started running my tongue from his sack all the way up to his head, then back down, at first with just the tip of my tongue. I heard Bill sigh, "Oh, fuck...," and I rewarded him with more of my tongue, the width of it moistening and teasing his thick cock. "Fuck..." The lone syllable was drawn out, almost a fervent, lustful prayer.

I continued, going more slowly. I wanted Bill to last and last, and only cum when he was fully satisfied with my efforts. Rita's moans were distinct now, in time to the movement of Bill's hips, and I knew she was masturbating to the three of us. Moving back up, I let Bill's cock pass my lips again, taking the whole shaft into my mouth, and felt a surge of contented desire, even as I thirsted for his semen to wash into my mouth and onward, downward...

I couldn't say how long our mutual oral delights lasted, but Claire's voice eventually rose again. "Oh, Bill, baby, that feels so...goooood..." Claire was close, again, and a fleeting thought passed through my mind about cleaning the couch after all the fucking and sucking we were doing, and likely would do, before they left. I pushed the vagrant notion away, concentrating again on the salty taste and silken feel of Bill's stiff pole fucking my mouth.

At the same time Bill's thrusts against my tongue quickened; they were still measured, but more distinct, and I knew he held back from furiously fucking my face, jamming his cock all the way into my throat. I almost wanted him to, but was happy for his at least temporary restraint. More pre-cum trickled into my mouth, and I let the droplets flow into my throat, down to my stomach. My own cock strained against the open air, in sympathy to my own yearning for his climax.

Suddenly, my cock was enveloped by something warm and wet and wonderful. Neither Bill nor my wife had changed positions; her foot was still in my peripheral vision, jammed underneath the cushions we were sharing. It had to be Rita joining in, but I couldn't see, and if I moved to confirm her tender attentions, I would have to stop sucking Bill's cock. I wanted to get him all the way, drink down every drop of his semen when he came, but Rita's efforts were interfering with my focus.

Not that it mattered...

Unable to see anything but Bill's muscled belly and the top of his pubic hair. I closed my eyes and rejoiced in the sensation of having my cock sucked while sucking a cock. I fought back the urge to cum right then, because I wasn't ready. Claire wasn't ready I was sure, and Bill was almost ready, and I didn't want to be the first one to shoot my load.

Her mouth was gentle, but she blew me with authority, neither tentative nor timid. Her strokes were slow and deliberate, stopping at each outward passage to swirl her tongue around my sensitive glans before resuming her tender sucking. I moaned around Bill's hard-on, and he groaned at the same time.

I wanted to reach down to her face, stroke her cheek while she sucked me off, but there was no way to unfold my arms from my position under Bill. Her tongue made its way to my balls, and she kissed and sucked them, mimicking what she had seen me do with Bill.

Claire came next, a shrill cry of pure sensual lust, and the couch shook again in time to her hips' rocking, a carnal earthquake, tremors transmitted through the couch, channeled through our crotches. Bill's thrusts took on more urgency, and I opened my mouth a little, giving him more room to play and move. At the same time, Rita's mouth moved in unison to Bill's fucking of my mouth.

I couldn't hold on much longer, but neither could Bill. Willing him to finish first, I redoubled my efforts, taking him all the way down to his balls, letting him pull out so I could suck the whole shaft, all of his thick, sexy cock, the whole length of it.

Claire's voice, husky with desire, even after her twin climaxes, drifted over us. "Oh, Billy, fuck my man's mouth. Cum, baby, cum in his mouth," she panted. Then, to me, "Oh, baby, take it all, let him fill you up. I want to see it, let me see him fuck you..." In my mind's eye I could see her watching and running her fingers in and out of her twice orally fucked cunt, still ready for more. It didn't matter that I didn't know for sure she was doing that, just imagining yet had me at the cusp.

Bill yelled in release, and hot cum spilled like a tidal wave between my lips, filling my mouth just like Claire wanted, the way I hungered for it. I swallowed greedily, sucking down every drop of the heady fluid to run down into my throat, down to my stomach. I came at the same time, and Rita kept sucking, taking all of my load, swallowing my cum while I swallowed Bill's.

Bill pulled out and got off the couch, and Rita gripped my hands, pulling me up to sit on the couch, and leapt into my lap. Her frantic fingers gripped my hard-on, and slipped it into her slit even as my erection began to fade. She jammed her lips, coated in my jizz, against mine, and opened them to accept my tongue, which I of course gave her. Bill's cum and mine mingled on our tongues, and we swallowed the remnants while our mouths met and lips locked, sucking down our shared ration of semen. At the same time, she gyrated her hips, eager to wring the last of my fluids out of me with her cunt. I couldn't cum again this quickly, but her enthusiasm and heat were enough to keep me hard inside her. Moments later, her body shook with her own climax, and she sank into me, head on my shoulder, gasping for air.

Nobody spoke. We were all worn out from our first—I think—foursome, certainly my first, and we sat or lay where we had collapsed, panting and feeling an intense four-way afterglow.

Rita leaned back to look first at me, then Bill and Claire on the floor, and back to me. "Sorry I broke the rules. My number wasn't up, but I couldn't help myself, had to have you in my mouth while you sucked Bill off." She turned to Claire and beamed in weary afterglow . "How did you like it, Cee?"

"Very very hot, Rita. If I could have traded places with you..."

"Glad you didn't, Cee! Your husband tasted great, and so did Bill..." She kissed me again, less passionately than before, and more tenderly. "Thank you." She said it to the room, but was gazing deeply into my eyes.

You're welcome would have sounded lame, so I just nodded and kissed her back, a quick peck.

It was almost midnight, and I was dead tired, my eyelids as droopy as my drained dick. Looking around the room, we were all spent, except Rita, who seemed as energetic, almost, as when we started. If I'd had the energy, I would have obliged her again.

Claire sat panting on the floor, then lay down, extending one hand toward the dwindling pile of towels, tossing each of us one. "I think that's all for tonight. I'm fucking exhausted, guys."

From the couch, Bill asked, "Where do we sleep?"

Claire waved toward the stairs. "I have a guest room ready. Or two of them, if neither of you wants to share." It was clear to me that only one of the spare rooms would be in use, but my wife wanted to leave the option open.

I closed my eyes, still reeling from the aftershock of my orgasm. Rita spoke next. "No more sex dice?" She was keen to continue, and a little disappointed

Claire chuckled ruefully. "Not tonight. We all came, and I need sleep. We have a couple more nights, after all, and I want us all to have enough energy not to miss out on some quality fucking all weekend! Best Thursday night any of us has had in a long while..."

We all agreed.