Weekend for Four Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Rita stopped sucking mid-stroke, and groaned loudly around my hard-on; apparently she was distracted by my wife, too. I heard her juices splash out of her, then patter on our carpet, and the hungry sound of Claire lapping it all up, swallowing the honeyed droplets Rita was gifting her with. Rita had tensed up, and her mouth and lips stopped entirely, but her moans sent deep vibrations the length of my dick, an intense feeling after her determined sucking. After a deep sigh, her lips went back to sucking me, and I moaned, still holding back. I didn't want it to end, and the moment I filled her mouth, I knew it would.

"Oh, baby, keep going..." Claire disengaged from Rita's pussy long enough for me to realize I had stopped while the latter enjoyed her climax. My wife's pussy was very wet, droplets like dew on her bush and labia, and I resumed, eager for hers to be the next orgasm. She helped things along by humping my face, dragging her pussy the length of my tongue while I concentrated on her clitoris. I traced slow ovals around the fleshy nub, felt it swell under my tongue, and started sucking on it.

Rita came again, and I heard Claire moaning in between satisfied gasps, heard the juices gurgling in her throat, coating her face in loving offerings. I suddenly wanted to trade places with her, taste Rita again, swallow her sweet juices as they flooded my mouth and washed down my throat.

My cock was ready to explode, and I knew I was fighting a losing battle trying not to cum before finishing Claire off. I couldn't stop it, so I grabbed her ass, and pulled her into me, burying my face in her blonde curls, desperate for her to cum first. Lips working on her labia, kissing them with all I had, I worked my swiftly down to her clit, sucking it and licking it in a frenzy, feeling her tense with her climax rushing down on her.

Rita palmed my ass, and took me all the way into her mouth at the same time. It was too much, too fast, and I was done. Moaning, I felt the first spurt of cum start to erupt down my shaft, an electric tingle from my balls to my head. And still, I kept going with Claire, driving her onward with my mouth and my lips, licking and sucking and nibbling at every square inch of her cunt, especially her clit.

She rewarded me with an orgasmic shriek, her back arching and pulling her face away from Rita, accompanied by a quicker flow of her juices; she didn't—quite—squirt. I let go, and felt stream after stream of my semen shoot out into Rita's face, heard her hungrily slurping and swallowing my load, with her own muted moans as an erotic counterpoint to our screams of passion.

Claire broke free and hurriedly pivoted to face me, before planting her mouth on mine. Her juices mingled with Rita's, as the redhead continued to suck my throbbing cock dry. One arm around her, I reached with my other to Claire's crotch, and inserted two fingers past her drenched blonde bush and inside her. She was so wet and warm, and I knew she wasn't done.

I started finger-fucking her, hard and fast, and she kissed me harder, holding onto me while I brought her to another orgasm. Her pussy was thick with her fluids, and I spread my fingers slightly to widen their reach. After only a few thrusts with my fingers, and she moaned another climax into my mouth, shaking and cumming, finally, for the moment I hoped, satisfied. She leaned against me while Rita, after draining every drop of jism from my balls, moved behind Claire and hugged her. "You lasted longer than I thought you would."

I realized she was talking to me. "I didn't want to finish too soon and spoil things."

Claire, eyes closed in post-coital rapture, murmured, "You didn't spoil a thing, baby. That was fucking terrific." She turned her head back, and Rita obliged her with a kiss.

Running my hands over the two of them, Claire pressed against me and Rita on the other side of her, I basked in their contentment, and didn't worry at all how we would clean the carpet.

***************

We were clearly all sexed out, and, despite Claire's earlier prediction we wouldn't need to wear anything, we eventually got up and showered together one more time. This time there was no grabbing of anything, no fellatio, no cunnilingus or sex under the stream of hot water. We took turns washing each other, trading tender kisses and embraces as we rinsed off the soap and everything else.

There wasn't a lot of food left that we wanted right now, so Rita decided to treat us to Sunday lunch. We settled on a small breakfast diner that closed every day at three sharp, making it in just in time to get a seat, sandwiches and a very good iced fruit tea. All three of us were dragging; the efforts of the last few days had drained, it seemed, the last of our energy, but the tea and food perked us all up, and we took a walk through downtown afterwards, listening to the restaurant door close behind us, and the deadbolt click home.

An adult bookstore loomed on the right, and Rita suggested we check it out. She was more energetic than the Claire and I combined, and seemed eager to check out a different den of iniquity. We demurred, although I told her on her next visit we might try it out. Rita grinned and kissed me. "Aw, I like you too!"

Finally, around five, we made our way home.

***************

Just inside the door, Rita pulled her clothes off swiftly. "We need some time in the hot tub." She laid her things, neatly folded, on the couch and strode to the glass door, pulling it open. A frigid gust burst through the door, and we saw her nipples stiffen with the cold, goosebumps rising on her pale buttocks. She didn't squeal, just turned and waved to us, beckoning us to follow before closing the door. We watched as she slid the cover off and set it gingerly aside, then climbed in until the top of her head was all we could see.

Claire's smile was faint but eager. "Let's join her. We could use a good soak in something other than bodily fluids." I helped her get naked, and stripped down myself. We stepped out into the chilly air on the deck, rushed over to the soothing warmth of the hot tub, and slipped quickly into it.

The waters' heat penetrated all the way to my bones, and the rising steam shrouded my head in their warmth. Both gorgeous women, my voluptuous blonde wife of so many years, and her sometime lover, the sexy, wiry redhead, sat across from me. We eyed each other appreciatively, the water concealing, but only barely, their gifts with ripples and small waves when we moved. I reached over to the console and turned on the bubbles Our break had lasted a couple of hours, and I felt a pang of regret that Rita would be leaving us soon.

She sensed it too, and cocked her head slightly, regarding me with a mixture of acceptance and lust. "Weekends don't last forever, but that's why we get them every week."

"Don't worry, babe. We'll have Bill and Rita visit again. I have a couple of things in mind for you when they do..." She winked, clearly satisfied with how the last four days had gone. "A daisy chain for four would be a good start, don't you think?"

I nodded.

Rita leaned over and whispered in my wife's ear, very softly. All I heard for sure was the word fuck, but the sound of the bubbles made the rest into fizzy, erotic static. Claire didn't say a word, just rose to her feet and crossed the short distance to me. Standing, dressed only in the mist from the hot tub, she was as beautiful as the first time I'd seen her naked. A gentle breeze made the steam dance and shift around her waist and chest, the coolness of it curdling her nipples. She let me look for a long time, then sank down into the water, coming to rest straddling me. She moved her hips, and I felt her labia settle on my cock, cradling it from above.

Claire put her arms around my neck, and brought her lips to my ear. "Rita has a special request, baby." Unnoticed until now, Rita had circled around the tub, settling next to us, ogling with no subtlety at all, licking her lips before speaking.

"I've seen you with everyone else." Rita ticked it on her fingers, one by one. "You sucked Bill's cock, let him suck yours, and we got to see him pounding that gorgeous golden pussy, and your nice, firm ass. She watched me fuck you, swallow your cum after a couple of blowjobs, and you got to see us eating each other's pussies. And we wrapped it all up in a bow with that daisy chain." Her eyes were steady on mine, and I felt my dick begin to awaken, wondering what she was going to suggest next. She hadn't mentioned my fucking Bill's ass this morning. "I have a request now, and I think you'll grant it.

"I want you to fuck Claire in front of me. Let me see how you do your wife..."

I turned to Claire. She nodded enthusiastically, then reached into the water to coax me back to readiness. Her practiced fingertips stroked my shaft, and she retreated along my legs, giving her room to cradle my sac, gently fondling with it as she played with me. I closed my eyes and let a quiet groan escape my lips.

"Don't cum until you're inside me, babe," she admonished me quietly. "We want to give Rita a great show..." I had already cum nearly a dozen times since Thursday night, but the thought of Rita watching me inside her best friend, my wife, was too enticing a thought to let go, and impossibly she was resuscitating my cock, priming me for what would probably be my last performance of the evening, of the whole weekend.

"Are you ready for me, Claire?" Her expert touch had me nearly hard enough to enter her soft gates.

"Yes, my love. And you're almost ready for me." She leaned in, letting her tits press against me, her nipples tracing delicate circles in my chest hairs, just beneath the tub's surface, even as she continued stroking me back to life. "You're excited to let Rita watch..."

"Yes..." My attention was almost entirely on her foreplay, and I let her have her way with me, rubbing and squeezing my dick, making it hard only for her this time.

"I love you, baby. I want you to fill me up while Rita watches."

Rita was barely breathing, and I watched her hands move under the water, fingering her snatch in anticipation of our performance. Claire went on, her lips still at my ear, but now on Rita's side, so she could listen too. "You were so good with Bill, and I loved when you watched him fucking me, and Rita sucking your cock until you came just after we did. You liked it, too..." It was working; in spite of my fatigue, I felt myself get harder, and her fingers continued their delicate play.

"Loved watching Bill fuck you, sweetheart." I had, and she plainly knew it. They both did, and this was the first time I'd ever watched, been watched, except for Bill on that video call months ago, the starting point for this incredible visit.

"And I loved hearing you pounding and licking Rita's hot, sweet twat. I know she squirted for both of us. That was so hot, tasting her and watching you."

"Fuck, baby..."

"Sssshhhh... Just a little more, and you can fuck me, too," she cooed.

But I was ready, and grabbed her ass, shifting her forward; I felt myself slide inside her, into the richer warmth there. She moaned and started to hump me, taking me in and pushing me out in a slow, building rhythm. I grabbed her ass, urging her to speed up, gently at first, but with more vigor as we went on.

"Oh, baby, fuck her, baby. Make her cum, baby." Rita was very close, not quite enough to interrupt our passionate embrace, but clearly intent on watching us go all the way to the finish line.

Claire drew back, looked down at me, still rocking on my dick. "I love her here and watching, seeing us fuck right here in front of her. I want you to cum inside me. In front of her. Let her see how you fuck me, darling..." Her eyes were rapt, filled with lust, enjoying the voyeuristic aspect assuming control over her whole body. "Fuck me, sweetheart... Fuck me..."

Gripping her buttocks, I rocked her faster, driving her pussy, making her engulf my cock, letting her fuck me as hard as I was fucking her. Then, "Stop."

I lifted her off of me, and moved around behind her. She held onto the edge of the tub, and I spread her legs to mount her from behind. Rita's eyes shone with desire and sinful, searing lust, as I entered Claire from the rear, fucking her pussy the way Bill had fucked my ass the night before. My hands were on her hips, and I started to rock back and forth, pounding my wife's soft blonde cunt in time to her moans. The little ripples in the hot tub became miniature tidal waves as I went faster, splashing steaming water onto the deck.

Using her hips as leverage, it felt like I was drilling further inside with each thrust, and I spied a very beautiful Rita, panting in vicarious lust as I pounded the beautiful blonde pussy we had all sampled. Through the blurry waters, I saw one hand between her thighs, fingering her gorgeous twat, and the other above that, rubbing her clit. I wanted Rita watching, taking the whole vision in, wanted her as horny and lustful as the first time we fucked for the first time just three nights ago. I wanted her to want me even more, wanted her to see how Claire got laid when Rita wasn't around, drive her wild, knowing I would be doing this every night she wasn't there...

The petitie redhead rose from the water, coming to me, turning my head so our lips met, and one of her hands stroked my ass as she pushed her tongue deep in my mouth. The other still stroked between her legs, and I wondered how many fingers she was humping. It felt like our mouths weren't just kissing, but vigorously fucking each other, and I gasped in absolute passion. With each joyous joining of our tongues, I pounded Claire's golden-haired pussy with everything I had.

"Fuck, baby... You feel so good." In the iron grip of a deep ache in my loins, I couldn't tell which one of them had spoken, and didn't care. I was ready to cum, pushed over the edge by two of the loveliest, most fuckable women I had ever been with, and my last orgasm of the night was nearly here.

Rita took her right hand off her crotch, and reached under with it to Claire's clit, and started to rub it. She was quick and determined, driving another moan from my wife. The secondhand sensation of motion added to my steadily quickening thrusts, and doomed me. "Ah, fuck!" My yell of passion was tight, almost strangled in the cool afternoon air. Thick streams of my cum washed into Claire's beautiful pussy, and she came a moment later, panting, face down, her forearms supporting her forehead as she trembled with the after-effects.

I stood there for a moment, my dick still deep inside her, kissing Rita long and deep, felt her lips and tongue hungrily fucking my mouth, thrusting in and touching every inch of my tongue with hers. At last, I let go, and I pulled out of Claire, slipped out of Rita's grasp, taking a seat inside the hot tub, finally ready to rest with them.

Already knowing the answer, I turned to Rita first. "Did you like watching?"

"Oh, fukc, it was hot, baby. So hot. Almost as good as when you cum inside me..." She looked satisfied, but ready if I somehow got a third or fourth wind.

Claire clambered on top of me, hugging me tight, her thighs gripping me as she put her ankles behind my back, locking us together. "Fuck, honey, do that again sometime, anytime. You fuck so good, baby, so good."

"So fucking good," echoed Rita, hugging both of us.

***************

It was just about six when Rita packed her overnight bag and I carried it downstairs from the room we'd shared twice. She was wearing the same green sweater and blue jeans from Friday, a long, long time ago it seemed. Just before she left, she gave Claire a sisterly hug, and whispered something in her ear that made my wife smile secretly, and blush a deep crimson. Then she kissed her, with much more than sisterly passion. "Thank you."

Then she turned to me. "Thank you for having us over, and having me. You're the perfect lover for Claire. And Bill. And for me..." We kissed as passionately as she had just done with Claire, who stood nearby, practically glowing with contentment. "Next time we'll try some new things, and I expect you to be just as attentive a host." She nipped at my earlobe, and whispered, "Look forward to seeing you soon."

Rita's tail lights were long distant when we headed inside, to get ready for the new week. I would be very tired in the morning, and getting that way had been one of the best experiences of my life.

Claire turned to me and kissed my very sensuously, arms around my neck and her warm body pressed up against me. "I think, my darling husband, that you liked having them over."

"Best weekend ever." I was sore all over, and dog tired, but she was right. This weekend truly had been one of my all-time favorites.

Love shone in her eyes as she gazed into mine. "Thank you so much, baby. I loved the whole time too. Thank you for letting Bill come over and spend the weekend, letting him join me in bed, and for being happy for me, and us."

"Well, you did invite Rita for me..."

"I did, didn't I?" She cocked one eyebrow, waiting for me to speak next, which I did. "And Bill, of course. Did you finally get a chance to fuck him before he left?"

"Um..."

"Pretty sure you did, since Rita followed you upstairs. I heard some of it, and you were so considerate to fuck him so quietly, not disturbing me. Keeping your orgasms that quiet must have been quite hard." She chuckled. "Rita sure seemed to enjoy it. Did you ball her after, when you were in the bathroom?"

"No, too tired, and she played with herself while she watched. Told me after. We made out and cleaned up after in the bathroom, then came back to bed."

"And a couple of hours later, she woke me up."

"That girl is insatiable. And I think we're both glad for that."

She kissed me again. "Thank you for the weekend, baby."

"And thank you, my wonderful Claire. Thank you for trusting me with Rita. She sure can..." I didn't want to say fuck, exactly, but I didn't know exactly how to describe what I was thanking Claire for, how Rita and I had occupied ourselves while my wife was busy with Bill.

"Make love are the words you were looking for, I believe," she finished for me.

I just nodded, and she spoke the words I half-expected, and really wanted, to hear.

"We should invite them over again, babe. If you're willing, of course. Maybe a nice vacation to a tropical island, or a swingers' resort. Maybe someone else could join us..."

My cock and balls were utterly drained, and I wasn't sure even Claire could get me up again, or that I could manage more than a measly dribble of semen, if we made love right now. But the thought of her, naked and insatiable, excited me, and I answered her with a deep kiss that I tried to make last forever. Claire smiled at me, very much in love, and said, "So glad you approve, sweetheart."

We made our way to bed, and curled up together, naked under the covers. Tonight it would be just to be together. Tomorrow, we would take each other again.