Weekend Fun

Story Info
Friends having fun.
1.5k words
4.16
11.7k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WEEKEND FUN

Suzie, Greg and John had been out having Saturday night fun together. It was a regular weekend evening for them. Most weekends their friend, visiting from London, stayed with the married couple who now lived in Essex.

In the early evening they went bowling. Suzie was good, she may not have the power of the two men but she more than made up for it with her skill. As usual it was a pretty close-run thing Greg coming out on top with most strikes, Suzie one strike behind and John one less than her.

After the bowling the trio went to a nearby Chinese restaurant for dinner, then ended the evening in a bar before going home by taxi.

Once home they each had a nightcap before going to bed. Their friend had to leave in the morning as he has an appointment in London

Suzie was in the master bedroom undressing; Greg was already in bed waiting for her.

"I'll just go and check that John has everything he needs in the guest room," said Suzie, slipping a light negligee on over her naked body. "I won't be long."

In the guest room John was stripped to his boxers and lying on the bed stroking his cock. He was thinking about lucky old Greg, he had the delicious Suzie.

As John lay there, the guestroom door opened, and Suzie came in. He was pleased to see her, smiling as he continued to stroke himself, "Have you come to tuck me in, or did you have something else in mind?" he asked.

"I can't stay long," said Suzie as she came and knelt on the bed, "Or Greg will think I've deserted him."

Leaning forward she covered John's mouth with her own in a long and passionate kiss. They made out for a minute or two, sucking on each other's tongues. Pulling away from the kiss Suzie moved to John's crotch and pulled his boxers down to his knees before taking his erect cock into her mouth and proceeding to suck him off.

John was soon panting with arousal and Suzie continued until she knew John was about to come in her mouth, then she pulled off him and finished him with her hand, spraying his cum over his own stomach when he climaxed.

With a smile, Suzie kissed John quickly on the lips again before she whispered, "Sleep well." Then left the room closing the door behind her.

Back in the master bedroom Suzie, slipped out of her negligee before sliding into bed beside Gregl.

"Everything OK?" he asked.

"Yes, he's nice and comfortable," she said with a smile.

"Did you kiss him goodnight?" asked Greg.

"Mmm, yes of course I did," she replied, "And I gave him a quick blow job as well."

"Lucky guy, naughty girl," said Greg as he took Suzie in his arms.

"Would you love me as much if I wasn't so naughty?" she asked.

"Good question, but irrelevant," he said. "Now you can get naughty with me."

"You asked for it sweetie," she said, as she reached for his erect cock, and began to slide her fingers up and down his length.

She twisted out of his embrace and slid down to take his cockhead in her soft lips. She licked the precum off his glans before sliding her lips slowly down until his head reached her throat. Pulling off him again she sucked hard on his hot flesh, her tongue cleaving tightly to him. She continued to fellate him for several minutes until he put his hand on the back of her head and stopped her.

"Much as I'd like to cum in you, and watch you swallow, "he said, "I'd rather save it for your pussy in a little while, but first I'm going to eat you until you beg for mercy."

"Oh, God yes," she hissed, "Eat me baby, suck my clit, make me cum on you."

Greg loved the taste of Suzie's vagina; she was already slick with love juice, and it wasn't long before she'd come on his tongue as he flicked it in and out of her. She had two small orgasms before he closed his teeth gently on her enlarged clitoris and she cried out in ecstasy as a huge climax overwhelmed her. She tried to push his head away, but he fended her off as he continued to suck her clitoris whilst simultaneously flicking it with his tongue.

"No, no. Please, please stop." She screamed as she writhed and bucked unable to wriggle out of his grip. When her eyes rolled up into her head and she fell back almost senseless, Greg released her. Moving up, he kissed her softly on the lips and she could taste herself on him.

As Suzie began to get her breathing under control she cursed him, "You bastard, one of these days you'll kill me like that. God, I love you, and I love the way you do me." Spreading her legs wide apart she told him, "Fuck me, Greg. Fuck me good and hard. Fill me up, I want to feel your cum inside me."

Greg positioned himself on his knees between her thighs. With his hand he placed his cock between her pussy lips and slid it slowly up and down coating his head with her slippery fluid, before he eased into her. In three gentle thrusts he'd buried his cock fully in her warmth. He felt her muscles constrict around his shaft clinging to him as he partially withdrew before easing back inside, until his glans was pressed hard against her cervix.

Greg continued to fuck Suzie, gradually increasing his pace. He leaned forward crushing her soft breasts between them and seeking out her lips again with his own. Her arms snaked around his shoulders as she held him tightly to her, kissing him and pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Greg rolled his hips back and forth fucking his lovely partner steadily, feeling her reciprocate by pushing up to meet each of his long thrusts. She started to breath heavily as the wonderful sensations of another incredible orgasm began to build inside her. She was making small breathless moans with each thrust he made, gradually the moans became words, "Baby..., Baby..., Oh, Baby..., Oh, Baby...," then, "Oh, Baby, Cumming..., I'm cumming, God I'm C-u-m-m-i-n-g!" She bucked underneath him as her orgasm took her over.

Greg continued to fuck Suzie through her orgasm until he growled, "Here it is, babe," as he began to spurt his creamy spunk deep inside her receptive pussy. He continued to push his cum against her cervix until her vaginal muscles had milked him dry, then he rolled off her withdrawing his cock with a soft sucking noise.

They turned to each other and kissed softly sensually, "Thank you darling she whispered, no one fucks me like you do. I love you."

"Love you too," he replied. They lay quietly and soon both were in a deep satisfied sleep.

In the early morning daylight, they coupled again, gently with many shared kisses, and with another load of cum deposited deep inside Suzie, before they rose to get ready for the new day.

A little later in the morning Suzie took coffee to John who was still in bed in the guestroom.

"Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead." Said Suzie putting the coffee mugs on the bedside cabinet.

"Hello sexy," John replied. "Did you have a good night?"

"Yes, it was lovely," replied Suzie, "Greg came in me twice including this morning. He's gone now, he had to get back home early." She bent down to press her lips on John's, "Do you want to reclaim me now, and see if you can squeeze some more cum inside me, or do you want to wait until I've showered?"

John reached up to tweak her nipple. "Now," he said, "I'm not waiting any longer for your slippery pussy."

Suzie gently removed his hand from her breast. "Sorry love," she said, "You'll have to leave my tits alone for the moment. Greg, sucked me so long and hard last night my nipples are a bit sore." Then laying back and spreading her legs for her husband, she smiled, "Fuck me darling, make me yours again."

John quickly entered her with his long hard cock. She was so slippery he was all inside her with one gentle thrust.

They fucked gently for a few minutes before John felt his balls tighten and knew he was going to cum soon. "I'm going to cum," he gasped, "In you or on you?"

"In me, in my pussy," she replied. "Don't wait for me, cum in me now."

John came inside her in long spurts, she was still so full of cum from fucking with Greg that he could feel warm semen oozing out around his cock and coating his sac every time he thrust into her.

"Tell you what," he said as they lay together drinking their warm coffee, "I think we should get a bigger bed, so that Greg and I can fuck you together in comfort."

"Yes darling, I'd like that," she cooed, already dreaming of the joys of sharing a bed with her husband and her lover. Dreaming of them taking her to the heights of ecstasy together, she could hardly wait for next weekend.