All Comments on 'Weekend Getaway'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KentishKentishabout 16 years ago
was going well then

it stopped in mid flow why?

KentishKentishabout 16 years ago
ok

Look forward to Chapter 2 then and have added you to favorties

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Birth Control?

So was Sarah on birth control? You didn't say....

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7about 16 years agoAuthor
Birth Control and the Incomplete - from the Author

Sarah in college... maybe.

Sarah after two kids... no.

Received a scathing anonymous email regarding the incomplete story. My apologies for not labeling the first part (Part 1).

When I reviewed the work after copying and pasting, it was almost 11 pages long. Most works I've read on this site are usually only 3 pages long (if that), so I decided to break it up into 3-page parts. I wasn't trying to trick anyone or leave them hanging "high and dry."

In case you haven't noticed, loyal readers, I'm new.

I'll probably make a few more mistakes before I'm as good as the anonymous emailer.

As for the criticism, keep sending it. I started writing as an English major over 20 years ago, although the subject matter was completely different. As time went on, I wrote less to make time for other things. Having been around the world a few times, I have plenty of material to draw from, and hope to share for your enjoyment as well as mine. If you want to help that process, let me know what you liked and didn't like, but I'd ask that you do so constructively.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story...but!

This was a good story, but what kept it from being great was the male lead character having 6+ orgasms in a single night (fucking for 4+ hrs?), a tad unrealistic. Also, there wasn't much, if any, seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story but needs a better ending or continuation

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7over 8 years agoAuthor
Edited?

I haven't looked at this story in awhile, and just now noticed that it's a few pages short! It was previously much longer, with a wild ending. I'll see if I can find the original doc and fix this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
539 Followers
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES