All Comments on 'Weekend in Amsterdam - Thursday'

by Mb863

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
No, no no

He should have walked out, got a taxi to the airport. Got home and cleared her stuff out. Then contacted an estate agent saying he wanted a for sale board up right away.

All these stories where the husband does nothing are a lot of nonsense. He never agreed to any extra marital sex so what she was doing was cheating and totally disrespectful. She needs to pay and the children should be told why. At this stage 1 star only because the writing was good. It will be much higher if he makes her suffer even if he takes her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

A very erotic story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There should be a separate category for cockold bullshit.

Not erotic just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way too obvious

Knew where this was going after less than half the first page. He should be on his way home ,instead he just proves what a wimp he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Funny story

What a joke

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
3

Nah.... love is dead... hubby would leave .... shez doing acts she doesn’t do with him.. Too much betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
British husband, right. British wife, right.

Cuckolds and whores, right.

Pathetic.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
I gave you a four due to your basic writing being good for a first timer, and for what I felt was an accurate description of a Heartless and a selfish "Bigger Better Deal L.A. club skank wife" and a cheesy foreign predator who would look a lot better pret

If he doesn't pull the plug on her in the morning, you will have written a king hell fool and if he doesn't try to BTBs, a wimp too.

In a way, it's pretty phony as I doubt even 5 percent of the dozens of female married friends I have would do this to their hubs. Most gals are not bad enough to actively scheme against their marriage and husband like this. Martian Ray a bit?

Still no doubt the two villains do exist as depicted. "Good" Story telling Mb

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Predictable

The trouble with stories on this theme is that they can have only one ending. We all know what the resolution will be -- humiliation for the husband -- and who finds that appealing? Obviously somebody, because they're proliferating like weeds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

You cant just set up a frigid wife and then be like all she needed was a bit of dancing and the sight of a big cock! It's in every story. Spice it up a little.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

It seems even the Brits have caught the dreaded wimpy cuck disease off the bloody Yanks. Is there no end to this awful sad crap??

itsayouitsayouover 4 years ago
Another big cock story

She doesn't even think about her husband while she is getting ready to fuck another guy. Time to split up. No loving wife here. Just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More of the same

cliches. The weak, cuck, defective male husband character, the Martian Slut Ray, the predatory black with the mythical "BBC". Just a stupid waste of pixels. Not worth a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing but a tired cliche

2*

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Idiotic.

She had no qualms. So little tension.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
What is wrong with men these days

His wife is blowing a stranger on his anniversary weekend on vacation at that. Why in the hell didn't he open the door and tell her to stop or get ready to be left in Amsterdam with divorce papers waiting for her when she eventually got home? If this don't call for a BTB story I don't know what would. But I am sure he will stay with her and be eating cum and jacking off for the rest of the weekend . I am sure she will blame it on the weed, instead of her own wanton adultery. He should have at least offered to eat the woman who blew him who knows maybe he wishes he was the one on his knees instead of his wife.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Welcome Mike

The world of dominant BBC is phenomenal and you’ll get used to it. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i don't care for cuck stories.

I can sometime get around my dislike of cuck stories if t is written well and the character development is done well. This story is very bland and not erotic. We were told in very little detail and words she had great past lovers who were horrible human beings. We were briefly told her hubby is an awesome human being but poor lover. Then meeting a couple on the anniversary vacation for a few minor minutes is all it takes for her to desire the other guy and forget all about husband and anniversary. No conflict, no guilt, no erotic writing, nothing. And hubby doesn't bother to open the door and say goodbye bitch?

No need for part 2 as this guy is written as such a pussy no way he does anything but eat cream pie and her character is so selfish and plain she won't even have a good dialog about anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My wife too

My wife fucked another guy at a party whilst i was downstairs... i went looking for her and saw her riding his huge cock.it was so erotic . We were the last ones to leave the party

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Incredibly portrayed

You captured the essence of her lust masterfully. A bit light on the inner turmoil he is facing. You did miss the post orgasm side of his mental state. A man could be dissuaded during his peak arousal to feel the erotic conditions as stated. Unfortunately once he orgasmed all the negativity would rush I. The guilt the anger the pain would be overwhelming for him. I do hope the future chapter(s) don’t result in the husband becoming a meely wimp and compliantly just giving in and going back to previous marital ignorance.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good first effort.

Jumps between too many points of view, Mike’s to Susan’s to Mette to Rudi. But that aside an enjoyable fantasy. Note that Fellow commentators, it’s a fantasy. Have I imagined my wife being fucked by a stud? Yes. Do I want it to happen? No but I do like the fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed some interesting parts of the story. My wife likes to dance more than I do, knee problem. Would be a fantasy to watch her cum on the dance floor with her riding his fingers buried deep in her pussy under her skirt. Trying to be coy hiding the fact that she is steaming underneath.

Not so much with Mike sleeping on the couch while Rudi takes Susan upstairs, but the story is still entertaining.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

This is easily the best story in the series, but later chapters rapidly go downhill with wifey indulging in ever more extreme sexual shenanigans. As I prefer subtlety in cuckold yarns it is not my cup of tea, so 5 stars for this episode, but less for the rest. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMb863@Mb863
These are my first efforts at writing and I’m struggling with how to end the Amsterdam weekend. I’m a man in my 50’s (6’, still muscular/fit, greying brown hair, blue eyes) from UK who likes to exercise my imagination. Interested in reading others’ ideas and also in RP. Open m...