Weekend in Amsterdam - Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then pulled her mouth of his cock with a suction induced pop, before repeating, louder this time, "Oh my God, it's perfect!" and adding, "You are truly delightfully enormous. I think I'm in love with your cock!"

Mike came out of the bathroom to find the living room empty and the flat strangely silent. He wandered through to the kitchen where Mette was crushing limes and ice for a jug of caipirinha.

"Where's Susan?" He asked.

"She wanted to see some of Rudi's photographs so he is showing her around the flat."

Mette had a reasonably strong hunch that while Susan was appreciating art at that moment, it was unlikely to be a photograph.

"Could you grab the sugar from that cupboard in the corner?" Mette asked, making Mike collaborate in the cocktail manufacture.

Mette drew this process out longer than it should have taken, feeling that her loyalties lay with Rudi rather than Mike, but nevertheless feeling sympathy for the man. Mike was attractive and probably didn't deserve to be cuckolded like this. But she knew from personal experience that Susan never stood a chance of resisting once Rudi went into seduction mode. When Mette could delay no longer, she and Mike returned to the living room and she poured four drinks. Mike asked whether the photos in the bathroom were Rudi's work and, when confirmed, said he would like to see Rudi's other photos with Susan. Mette felt she could delay him no longer and said that they had gone upstairs. Mike made his way up, taking in a couple of pictures on the landing.

He then heard Susan's voice from one of the rooms saying, "Oh my God, it's perfect!" He was just about to enter the room to see this perfect picture for himself when he heard Susan say, "You are truly delightfully enormous. I think I'm in love with your cock!"

Mike froze with his hand inches away from the door handle. His heart filled with dread. Could he have heard correctly? Was it a photograph of Rudi's cock that she was looking at? He leant in close to the door but heard nothing more than small moans from Susan. He leant down and looked through the key hole. And that's when he saw Susan, his wife, kneeling in front of Rudi. He could only see the back of Susan's head, but the noises she was making and the way her head and arms were moving, there was no longer any room for doubt. His wife of fifteen years was sucking the cock of a man they had only met several hours ago. He pulled back from the key hole in shock.

Mike's emotions were in turmoil. He felt betrayed. Comments made earlier in the evening by Mette, Rianne and Valerie, about Rudi being difficult to resist, crowded his thoughts. Resentment that Susan never seemed to give him head with the same enthusiasm. But also awe that his wife had it in her to do such a brazenly sexual act. This last feeling and the confirmation that Susan was, deep down, the sexual being he had always hoped she'd be, strangely turned him on. He dropped his hand and felt that he was getting hard. This made him feel ashamed. He looked through the keyhole and saw the same scene again. He drew on his reserves of love for Susan and decided he would live with the deep jealousy that the sight inspired, but that he would not interrupt. He crept away down the stairs.

Susan was so into Rudi's cock that she didn't give a second thought to where Mike might be at that moment. She stroked and sucked Rudi's cock as if her life depended on it. It made her feel so wanton and liberated and she could tell from how hard Rudi had become that he thought she was doing a good job. She suspected that she was wetter now than she had ever been, so turned on by the situation. She still could not believe how enormous it was. Rudi leaned down and pulled Susan to her feet, quickly kissing her to keep her fire burning and deftly removing all of her clothes except her heels - he had a fetish for married women in high heels but nothing else. He then lay her down on his big double bed, stepped out of his shoes and trousers and pulled his shirt off leaving him completely naked.

Lying on the bed, Susan marveled at the beauty of his body - his torso ripped as she had imagined while dancing, his strong shoulders, firm thighs and above all his fantastic cock. Somewhere in the back of her mind she filed away that 'fantastic' was exactly the right word and she knew she would relive this moment in her fantasies.

When Mike reappeared in the living room Mette said, "Are you OK? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"More like the death of my marriage than a ghost," he responded.

Without knowing the details, Mette realized that Rudi was taking Susan upstairs.

"Come and sit down next to me and let's have a talk about your situation," Mette said, patting the couch next to her.

Mike sat down, still in a daze and Mette took both of his hands in hers and looked him in the eye. "Tell me exactly what you saw."

Mike explained that at that very moment Susan was giving Rudi a blow job.

"And how does that make you feel?" she asked, in true counselor mode.

Mike's reply was rapid and quick fire. "Angry, jealous, betrayed, confused. Like I don't even know my own wife!"

He went on in the same vein for several minutes and, when he paused for breath, Mette asked, "So why didn't you stop her?"

Mike was silent, as if he didn't understand the question. He certainly didn't understand the answer.

Mette let the silence drag out, but then said, "Was it because her acting that way turns you on?" She then left that question hanging too.

Mike was uncertain and mumbled, "I don't know."

"So did it turn you on?" Mette insisted. Just then there was an audible groan from upstairs, loud enough to be heard in the living room. "Sounds as though Rudi has progressed from receiving a blow job to fully taking your wife," she commented drily.

The silence that followed was punctuated by slow rhythmic grunts and then followed by Susan, in the same rhythm, saying "Yes!" over and over again.

Mette was looking at Mike. Although he looked startled by the noises, she could see a growing tent in his trousers that confirmed her earlier supposition. While she thought she would very much like to take care of Mike's erection herself, she knew his mind would be focused on Susan.

"Do you want to go and watch?" Mette asked.

Although phrased as a question it was more like a command. Mike rose, not even caring to hide his erection, and silently stumbled up the stairs.

The scene that greeted him through the keyhole was Susan on her back with Rudi on top, slowly ploughing into her. Mike was electrified by the sight. He noticed that Susan still had her high heels on and that they were wrapped around Rudi's thrusting backside. Although a cliche, Mike found the sight of his black skin against her white skin intoxicating. As he watched Susan reached up and cupped Rudi's face, drawing him into a deep and sensual kiss. This massively piqued Mike's jealousy, as if her kissing him was somehow more intimate than taking his cock deep in her pussy. But it also made him almost unbearably hard himself.

He watched as she stopped kissing him and rhythmically groaned "Oh - my - God - you - are - so - big - so - big! - so - fuck - ing - great!" Then she wrapped one arm around his shoulders and grabbed his ass with the other hand, pulling him into her as far as she could.

Susan was going out of her mind with lust. She felt like Rudi was filling every crevice of her soul. The pleasure he was bringing her was almost unspeakably intense. She could feel, far off at first, an enormous orgasm forming in her very core as Rudi kept on relentlessly driving his cock all the way in and then almost completely pulling out, ratcheting up her pleasure with every thrust. His cock felt like it was everywhere in her all at once.

Then it was suddenly upon her and she arched her back, straightened her high heeled legs, threw her head from side to side and screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" at the top of her voice.

Mike crept back to the living room, amazed at the sight of his wife being taken to what was clearly, even to Mike's eyes, the biggest orgasm of her life. Sitting back down with Mette, he said, "At least I'll be able to take Susan back to the hotel soon!"

Mette laughed somewhat scornfully, and said, "I think that Susan is in for a long night. You better have a drink of caipirinha and get settled in!"

Just as she said this, Mike heard the slow squeaking of the bed from upstairs resume, and Susan's grunts of satisfaction with it. He reached out and took a gulp of his drink.

As he put it back, Mette reached out and touched the tent in his trousers. "Do you want some help with this?"

Mike look startled and said, "I shouldn't." He was really focused on Susan and it had not occurred to him that he might end up doing anything with Mette.

She laughed, less scornfully this time, and said, "You just focus on the sounds Susan is making and I will focus on this." Mike leant back in the chair and closed his eyes, listening to the lustful sounds from upstairs as Mette undid his flies, pulled out his engorged cock and took him into her mouth.

Rudi was pacing himself, knowing it would take Susan a bit of time to get back to the same level but not wanting to give her too much time to think.

Susan was on a different plain of existence from any she had experienced before. God she loved Rudi's cock and what he was able to do with it. She wondered if he would cum at any stage. He seemed intent to go on forever, sawing in and out of her pussy. She wanted desperately to make him cum, to reach a climax like she had done already twice that evening. She began humping his cock as he thrust in, trying to speed up the rhythm and using her hips and gyrating her pelvis to take some of the work from Rudi. She was rewarded with a groan from Rudi, who picked up his own pace and began thrusting into Susan more forcefully.

"Yes, Rudi, fill me with your cum!" She said. "Fuck me harder, cream my tight married pussy, stretch me and cum deep in me. Fill me up."

Rudi responded by increasing his tempo even further until he was fucking Susan hard and fast. Making the bed head bang repeatedly against the wall.

Mike and Mette heard every word and the increasing speed of Rudi and Susan upstairs. Mike found Susan's words incredibly erotic, particularly as she was never vocal with him in bed. Mette picked up on this and increased the suction and rhythm of her mouth on Mike's cock and began gently scratching his balls with her fingernails. Mike groaned quietly as Mette seemed to match the pace of Rudi's thrusts.

Mike couldn't comprehend how Rudi hadn't come yet. Mike himself felt close to erupting in response to Susan's encouragement to Rudi and Mette's skilled oral attention. He found himself passing the point of no return and whispered urgently to Mette that he was going to cum. This only seemed to encourage her efforts and she drove him over the edge, cum filling her mouth in spasms as she heard him groan in deep satisfaction. She swallowed his cum, something she rarely did with her lovers. Somehow she thought Mike deserved it.

As Mette was licking Mike's cock clean, and rather enjoying it, they both heard Rudi and Susan reach a crescendo of fucking, with Susan crying out that she wanted him to fill her up, Rudi warning her he was about to do so and then Susan screaming out her own climax as Rudi came. There were a few sporadic bangs from Rudi's headboard as he lost his load. And then silence.

Mette sat up and leaned over to kiss Mike on the mouth. He responded but flinched when he tasted his cum on her tongue.

"Better get used to that, Mike. At least it's your own cum - you might have to tase others' cum on Susan's mouth."

She got up and went out of the living room for a moment returning with a blanket and pillow, telling Mike to sleep on the couch rather than disturbing his wife. She then told him she was going home but might see him the following day if her schedule permitted.

"I would like you to return the favor sometime," she said, and left, turning off the lights as she went.

Only after she had gone did Mike realize she was referring to the fact that she was the only person in the apartment who had not cum in the last five minutes.

Mike slept almost immediately, mentally and physically exhausted. He was wakened in the early hours and at first was disorientated before the memories of the previous evening came flooding back to him. He then focused on what had woken him. It was a regular cat-like noise that at first he couldn't make out. It gradually dawned on him that it was Susan making the noise. He got off the couch and started slowly up the stairs.

As he did so, he saw that the door to Rudi's bedroom was now open and the room was bathed in a soft light. Mike crept up the stairs and gradually took in the sight and sounds.

Susan was sat astride Rudi's cock, grinding her pussy into his groin and massaging her breasts with her head thrown back and her eyes closed, making the regular mewing sounds that had woken Mike. As Mike watched, she tweaked and pulled her nipples and then threw her head forward and rested her palms on Rudi's chest as she continued to grind on his cock and make the same mewing sound.

Susan was in seventh heaven. She had slept after Rudi had taken her so forcefully but had then woken when Rudi went to the bathroom. When he climbed back into bed she had sucked his cock back to life again and had sat on him and slowly ridden him, controlling the pace and rolling her hips to get his cock touching exactly the right spots. She had had two quiet orgasms - nothing like the power of the previous two fucks - and was now almost permanently close to the edge of orgasmic pleasure. She had no idea sex could be like this and felt that she wanted it to go on forever. While she rode Rudi she played with her nipples and squeezed her breasts, experimenting with the sheer delight of the feelings.

As she rode into her third mini orgasm, she heard a noise outside the door. With hooded eyes she looked over to see Mike half way up the stairs watching her.

She smiled at him without breaking her grinding motion and said, "Oh, hi Mike. I wondered if you were still here. Good that you are. I want you near." She continued to roll her hips on Rudi's cock and held up her hand as if to say that Mike should come no nearer than he already was.

Mike continued to watch as Rudi began to stir himself and thrust upwards into Susan. Her fucking him had been truly exquisite and he had been on the edge of coming for a while now, watching Susan's pure, lust-driven performance. But just as he was getting close Susan pulled herself off him and knelt at his side. Rudi groaned in frustration but then closed his eyes in bliss as Susan's mouth closed around his cock head and she used two hands to pump his now extremely well lubricated cock.

Mike was aghast when Susan pulled off Rudi. It was the first time he had seen Rudi's cock and now, seeing the size of it, he began to comprehend why Susan was behaving so wantonly. As he watched, Susan took Rudi in her mouth and brought him to climax. She didn't pull off when Rudi came and she gulped rapidly to swallow all his cum. She then sat back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, like a kid who has drunk all her milk. She then lay down next Rudi, snuggling up to him still with one delicate white hand around his deflating black cock, whispering sleepily, "Thank you Rudi, that was fantastic, again," and then promptly drifted off to sleep.

Mike went back to his couch and had a turbulent rest of the night, thinking about what he had allowed to happen, feeling inadequate as a husband and a lover. He could clearly never bring Susan to the heights of pleasure that she had found with Rudi. She had never behaved like that when making love with him. She rarely sucked Mike's cock, had never allowed him to cum in her mouth - something about which he had always fantasized, and had shown zero inclination to swallow his cum. Susan had never cum more than once during love-making with Mike and yet he was aware of her cumming at least three times in one evening and he suspected it was more. Mike finally found sleep on the couch, but only after he had masturbated thinking about his highly sexed wife and her antics.

To be continued...

12