Weekend In The City Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon gets checked into her hotel and gets her second load.
1.8k words
4.5
1.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon finally made it to her hotel. She had been coming to New York for several years, but the traffic always left her frustrated, as she was just so used to the comparatively light traffic in her home town.

But she was also excited. The hustle and bustle of the city, and all the men, each with a different cock, was just what she wanted, what she needed.

She just wanted to get settled in to her room and relax a bit before going out to get what she came for, some hard cock to suck.

As she was checking in, the receptionist was very helpful, and asked if Sharon would like someone to take her bag to her room for her.

Sharon smiled, and was about to decline the offer, as she only had her overnight bag, but when she noticed the man in the hotel uniform approach her, she knew she wanted him in her room, and in her mouth.

He was extremely handsome, but almost diminutive in stature, and looked rather young, and Sharon knew she wanted to taste his jizz.

He looked so good in his crisp, clean uniform. He had a pencil thin mustache, and dark, piercing eyes that matched his jet black hair.

The receptionist introduced him as Manny. He was obviously Latino or Hispanic. His complexion was like a creamy latte, and made Sharon's mouth water.

A total opposite of the big white trucker Sharon had sucked off earlier that day. And she loved a variety. She decided that she would love some help with her bag, and the second load of cum for the day.

On the elevator ride up to her floor they made small talk, and Sharon soon discovered that Manny was twenty years old and Puerto Rican. He was single and lived with his mother and three sisters.

This pleased Sharon, as it meant he was of age and unattached. Two deciding factors for her.

Manny told her his family had moved to the United States to pursue the American dream. Sharon decided to give him something to have wet dreams about.

She caught him sneaking glances at her body, and her desire grew knowing he was not gay and that he was horny for her.

Once in her room Manny placed her bag on the luggage rack and asked if Sharon needed anything else. She stated that she didn't, but wanted to give him a tip. She pulled her wallet out of her purse and pretended to look for some cash.

"Oh no." She said, "I forgot to stop at the ATM!" She looked at Manny and in his broken English he said, "Is okay miss, I just like to help."

Sharon replied by saying "But you've been so helpful, I have to show my gratitude somehow." As she said this she approached the young man and locked eyes with him.

Manny shifted his weight nervously and seemed at a loss for words, especially when Sharon dropped to her knees in front of him and reached out to touch his cock through his crisp, clean khakis.

"Is there anything I can do for you Manny? I want to thank you somehow for your help." She was pleased to feel his cock stirring, and she smiled lewdly at him, and he muttered something in Spanish.

Sharon took that as consent, and she began to undo his belt, followed quickly with the button and zipper. She was beyond pleased to see him growing harder as she worked.

Manny stood motionless, watching Sharon intently as she pulled his pants to his knees and licked her bright red lips as she gawked at the length of his erection straining against his tight, white underwear. He had grown completely hard already, and was apparently longer than she expected, given his relatively small frame.

But that was part of the excitement for Sharon, the discovery of what each man was packing. You never knew what to expect, and this time she was pleasantly surprised.

She traced the outline of Manny's erection with her fingernails before reaching for the elastic band holding his underwear in place. When she began to work them down, the long prick got stuck in the elastic. She moved her face closer, so that when it sprang free it slapped her in the chin.

Sharon giggled and looked up to Manny's face. He was staring at her intently, shocked and aroused. "You have a very nice cock Manny." She told him as she wrapped her fingers around it and began to stroke him. "I bet you are very popular with the ladies."

Manny was spellbound and again said something quietly in Spanish.

Sharon decided it didn't matter, and ran her tongue around the narrow head of his long prick. She was pleased with the twitch that she felt in response.

After licking his cockhead she ran her tongue up and down the length, tracing the thick vein underneath it. She smiled at him again before taking it half way into her mouth.

Manny shifted his weight and whispered, "Oh Dios!" as he watched Sharon's mouth engulf his cock.

She began to suck him urgently, knowing that he had to get back to work. Sharon also wanted her second load of cum for the day.

She brought a hand to his balls and fondled them in time with her mouth, her other hand stroking the lower part of the long prick. She noted that his balls were large and heavy, and she looked forward to a good load from him.

She used a steady pace, varying the techniques she had learned over the years. Watching his face, and drawing on her experience to do what brought him the most pleasure.

Sharon noticed that he seemed to like it when she rolled her head side to side as she bobbed up and down, and she incorporated that move often.

She also pulled her mouth off him completely at times, and simply lapped at the head of his dick. Or swiped it across her mouth.

She knew that the visual effects of seeing his long, light brown cock against her red lips, with the background of her pale white face would be very arousing.

Then she continued to suck him with the rolling head motion, and soon he was showing signs of getting close to cumming. His breathing was heavier and his hips began undulating to her rhythm.

When Sharon stopped again, it was to command that he cum in her mouth. His dark eyes grew wide and his nostrils flared as she took him almost all the way down to his pubic hair.

She pulled off partially and rolled her head around again, moving her tongue around his head. Then she took him down all the way, his hair tickling her nose.

It was easy for an experienced cock sucker like Sharon to fit his thin prick in her throat, but she made herself gag on it, knowing what effect that had on a man.

She pulled her mouth all the way off him again, a thick strand of her spit, mixed with his precum kept her connected to him.

"I want to taste your cum Manny." She told him. "Will you cum for me? Cum in my mouth?"

"Si." Manny said quietly, before putting his hands to the back of her head and pulling her mouth back onto his cock.

Sharon groaned with pleasure as she swallowed the long, thin prick to the hilt, before beginning to bob her head again.

She went from the base of his cock to the head, twisting her head as she went up and down. She would swallow when she had him all the way in, causing her throat muscles to massage his prick.

The results were visibly, audibly, and physically stimulating, and soon Manny was speaking to Dios again, and fucking his hips forward and back as he slowly pushed her head on and off of his shaft.

Sharon knew that he wouldn't last much longer and just kept up the stimulation. Sucking and licking and swallowing, her pretty eyes looking up to enjoy the growing pleasure on his face.

Manny's nuts began to pull closer to his body, and his head lulled forward with a groaning noise coming from deep in his chest. His fists closed in her hair, and his hips jerked involuntarily as the first shot of salty jizz hit the back of Sharon's throat.

Sharon joined in the groaning with Manny as the flood gates opened. Spurt after spurt of his jizz shot of into her mouth or down her throat. She had guessed that he would be a heavy cummer, and she was right.

In fact, he shot so much cum that she had trouble swallowing it all. She reflected that in her younger days, some might have escaped, and dribbled onto her chest. But with her experience, she managed to swallow it all down.

Manny's knees had grown weak with the intensity of his climax, and he held himself up by holding onto her head. She didn't mind, as she was enjoying the moment. She loved seeing a man lose control over her skills.

Eventually, after much moaning and cumming, Manny was down to just oozing the remnants of his offering. Sharon felt proud of herself that she had taken it all.

She pulled his already shrinking cock out of her mouth and made a show of swallowing hard. Then she stuck her tongue out as far as she could and held it under the head of his dick as she used her hand to milk every last drop of his seed.

When she was sure she had gotten everything, she used her lips and tongue to clean him up completely, before sitting back on her heels to allow him to pull his underwear and pants back into place.

"Was that better than a two dollar tip?" Sharon asked with a smile.

Oh, si, si!" Manny answered. "So much more better!"

Once Manny was back together, he told Sharon that if she needed anything, anything at all, she should call the front desk and ask for him.

She smiled and assured him she would, as she walked him towards the door.

Once he was gone, Sharon fished her new lipstick from her purse and scratched another hash mark in the chrome next to the first.

Then she opened the tube and applied a fresh coat of the bright red lipstick, thinking with a lewd smile about the Italian she planned to have for supper. And wondered how many scratches she would put on the lipstick before the weekend was over.

I hope you enjoyed this entry of Sharon's weekend. There's more adventures to cum, so stay tuned.

Please take a second to vote and comment. ;->