Weekend of Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Young white Sissy Boi, serves two black dom's.
2.6k words
4.61
26.4k
32

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The series, "A Boi's awakening" is the experience of Boi, who at 18, leaves the white evangelical Christian community that traumatized him because of his peculiar nature. While traveling across the country, He meets other queer people that seduce, exploit, help, or abuse him but he manages to endure. In Chapter 1, I introduce Jim, a black man and professional truck driver that he met while hitchhiking. Jim, discovering that Boi was homeless and living on the streets, seduced then taught him about sex. This story is about a weekend spent with two men that Boi had met through Jim and his wife.

Content warning: This story contains graphic sexual scenes between adults. Non-consensual/forced rough sex, public exposure and humiliation, race-play, racism/white guilt, and watersports or piss play. It is not for readers under 18 or those who are easily offended by pornography. If you are under 18, or if you are offended by pornography, please do not continue to read. if material of this nature is illegal in your area and you continue to read it, it is your responsibility. All characters are over the age of 18.

All rights reserved: All rights for this story remain the property of the author.

* * * * *

Chapter One.

Jim and Juanita stood in front of the old pickup truck, anxious to get on the road before the weekend traffic built up to the inevitable jam. Juanita was hurriedly reviewing last minute instructions for the weekend, with Jake, the oldest of the brothers. Jake at 19, was tall and thin, with a ragged stubble of a beard. Jake was wearing a cycling Jersey and gym shorts and his feet were sockless in a pair of cheap flip flops. He was impatiently tapping his large foot as Juanita reviewed the list.

"Trash out Sunday night - don't forget" as she is pointed at the last item on the list.

"Yes Mam", Jake replied," then retorted, "why don't you ever make Hector take any responsibility?"

Jake's younger brother, Hector, was 18 and the athlete in the family. A weightlifter, and point guard on the high school basketball team, Hector was often away from home at practice or the gym, which was currently the case.

"You know Hector has practice right now, he will be home later today and you, as the older brother, can delegate the work accordingly - just don't let me hear a lot of whining from either of you about who is doing what. Be fair and make sure everything gets done," she said as she gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek before sliding behind the wheel of the F-150. Jim slid in next to her on the right. As a professional driver, Jim avoided driving for non-work reasons whenever he could.

Jake saluted the couple as they sped off, and then turned to me and said, "C'mon Sis, let's go inside I want to show you my computer setup." Jake rubbed the top of my head and gave me an affectionate push towards the house. I winced at the moniker "Sis" but realized that Jake was just teasing and really had no bad intentions. I was a little put off because while at home, I was constantly taunted as a sissy by my peers, and was considered a budding homosexual by the adults. I knew from experience how quickly teasing can turn into something darker and ugly.

We strode into the house and found our way into the room that Jake shared with his brother. The room was dominated by a large screen TV mounted on one wall, above a desk crammed with computer and gaming gear. Jake flopped into the captain's console chair in front of the desk, and motioned for me to sit in a bean bag chair next to him. On the opposite side of the room, stood a bunk bed, which I presumed was where Jake and his brother slept. Jake followed my eyes to the Beds.

"You can take the bottom rack; I will take the top. Stash your gear underneath."

I tossed my knapsack underneath the bunk and nestled into the bean bag chair. This put my head at the level of Jake's crotch, as he was seated in the elevated office desk chair. I immediately noticed that Jake was "commando" - the outline of a very large cock stretched down the leg of his shorts where it emerged as a pinkish circumcised cockhead lying flat against his leg. I was amazed by what I saw. His soft cock was at least 7 to 8 inches long and thick. I nervously licked my lips and quickly looked up at Jake, who smiled.

"Looking at anything in particular, Sis?" Jake smiled and pushed his cock back inside the shorts before spinning his chair around to position himself at the keyboard on the desk.

"I was just wondering where Hector will sleep," I said, motioning to the vacant bunk beds.

"Fuck him, he can sleep in that chair or maybe one of us will cuddle with you," said Jake as he patched the computer into the large TV display.

This startled me and I glanced nervously around the room and was about to protest when Jake laughed and replied, "Relax Sis, I'm just teasing you. Hector usually falls asleep in that bag chair anyway. You can sleep safe and sound in the bottom rack."

Jake tapped away at the keyboard until wide screen wall monitor exploded with sexual content. He had landed on a porn website and was quickly scrolling through the images, apparently searching for a favorite.

"Let's watch a little porn, what is your preference. I suspect a soft sweet white thing like you wants BBC or Big Black Cock porn, am I right?"

"er ahhhhhh, I guess so," I embarrassingly stammered a response.

Soon the screen filled with an image of a white girl with her lips wrapped around a BBC which was vigorously fucking her face.

"There we go - right up your alley, right Sis?" Jake teased.

I nodded hesitantly but my attention was shifting from the TV to Jake's lap. Jake's cock was now semi-hard, and extended out of his shorts by at least an inch, and the tip was slick with a wet drop of precum. The entire shaft was at least 8 inches long, and the tenting action of his burgeoning erection had lifted his gym shorts so that his large hairless balls were visible too. I was transfixed by the sight and nervously fidgeted to adjust my jeans because my tiny cock was now a fully erect 4 inches.

"Hey whatcha hiding down there, Sis?" Jake called out after noticing my anxiety.

"C'mon show me what your packing big man," he laughed and rolled back in his chair, further exposing his growing hardness.

"For sure I am gonna show you mine, but I want to see yours first," laughed Jake, pinching his cock through the outside of his shorts.

I crossed my hands in front of myself to hide the lack of any bulge and looked sheepishly at Jake.

"You don't look so comfortable Sis, I'm gonna give you something more casual to wear around the house. Mostly Hector and I run around in our skivvies, so you might as well be comfortable too." He tossed me a large T-shirt that he pulled from a drawer.

"Strip off your street clothes and put that on," Jake instructed, and I got up to move to another room to change.

"Whoa, where ya going? Put it on right here, I want to watch you change."

Jake seemed to be enjoying my discomfort, and was not going to tolerate any modesty. I was not ashamed of my body. I had had a shapely ass, smooth perfect skin, and long straight blond hair, like a beautiful girl. I looked at him apprehensively but the frosty glare I got in return convinced me to strip down in front of him.

"Very nice figure you have Sis," observed Jake as I removed my shirt, exposing my bare chest and hard nipples. I am nearly devoid of hair, having shaved or plucked what little grew and keeping the rest neatly trimmed. My thin girlish figure resulted more from dieting than exercise, although I had shapely legs and a firm ass from many miles of bike riding. I turned my back to Jake to pull down my jeans, leaving my tight white underwear on, not wanting him to see my arousal.

"Don't be so shy, undies too and turn around after you drop them. You have a gorgeous ass by the way," Jake was clearly enjoying this brief strip tease.

I slid my undies to the floor and turned, exposing my hard tiny dicklet to Jake for the first time.

"That is so cute, look at that little thing so hard and straight. Is that as big as it gets?"

Blushing, I hurriedly slid on the t-shirt he provided to hide my embarrassment.

"I've always been small compared to other guys I guess." I shrugged, pulling the t-shirt in place. The shirt was solid black with a silver design. It appeared to be an extra-large as it fit more like a dress than a T-shirt.

Jake approached, and eased the top of his shorts down, exposing his rigid cock. It leapt out of his shorts like it was spring loaded, and bounced against his abdomen. Now fully erect, his cock was close to nine inches. Jake was also tall - over 6 feet, which was a good 6 inches taller than I am. As we stood together face to face, I was forced to look up into Jake's eyes and thankfully away from his very attractive cock.

"Let's compare anatomy, Sis."

Jake hiked my shirt up and leveled his cock poking it into my stomach. I looked down and saw the sticky imprint on my belly where the massive cockhead had touched. Jake's cock was so big, it completely hid my own cock from view. Jake laughed and grabbed both of our cocks with one hand and squeezed them together.

"Feel a man's cock Sis, big, black, hard and strong. I can barely tell you have a dick. It's smaller than my little finger. You will never make a woman happy with that. But I suppose that does not matter because you don't like girls, do you? You want a man to fuck you and make you a woman. Rub this little clitty cock of yours while he fucks your Boi cunt. Is that what you want Sis?"

I was trembling with excitement as I nodded.

"Then let's stretch out on the bunk and watch this movie, and get ourselves in the mood for fucking."

Jake winked at me, dropped his gym shorts to the floor, sat on the bed and pulled me towards him. Jake reclined on his back, still holding his hard cock and I crawled next to him, resting my head on his chest while I slowly reached for his cock.

"Go ahead and play with it while we watch this white bitch suck BBC on the TV. Maybe she can give you some ideas."

I glanced up at the screen; the cock had ejaculated all over the girl's face and she was rubbing the semen into her face and moaning suggestively. This excited me, and my hand began to stroke and massage Jake's cock while I wetly kissed and sucked on his nipple.

"I can see you like what she is doing now.... So, we will give you a chance to do that later. For right now, just keep doing what you are doing - you sexy bitch."

Jake stroked my head as I sucked on the nipple and played with the big cock. I was ecstatic. I have this handsome black man in bed naked. Our cocks are hard, clearly Jake was going to fuck me. I humped my little dick against Jake's leg and moaned while manipulating his cock. I stopped sucking the nipple and slid downward toward the massive cock, trailing my tongue on his chest.

"Oh Baby Sis, go ahead and give my cock a big wet kiss."

I momentarily stopped stroking his cock, lifting it to my lips where I gently kissed the tip, and licked a drop of precum from the piss slit. I held my lips to the cockhead and slowly opened my mouth, letting it slip past my lips and into my mouth. As it slid deeper into my wet sucking mouth, I eagerly caressed the underside of the tip with my tongue.

"Fuck baby, that feels good, yeah suck that cock bitch, suck it good."

Jake moaned and pushed my head deeper on the cock. I opened wider and worked the cock into the back of my throat. Using both hands, I jacked the shaft and fondled Jake's heavy balls. Jake's cock was twitching and leaking precum which collected in my mouth, mixed with my spit, then was re-slobbered all over the cock.

I could sense Jake was pleased by my cocksucking. I was certainly enthusiastic, and I thought I took Jake's 9 inches deeper into my throat than most girls would. Jake also seemed to enjoy my profuse slobbering and moaning.

"I am going to blow a load in your mouth SIs, are you ready for it? I want you to swallow it and you have got me so worked up there is gonna be plenty, so get ready."

I paused, then looked up with the cock still in my mouth and nodded.

"Good little faggot.... now hurry up and make me cum."

I knew exactly what to do next. I focused on jacking the cock expertly with my hands, while positioning my open mouth at the tip, flicking my tongue out to wetly caress and lick the cockhead while my hands masturbated the shaft and balls. After just a few minutes of this Jake was moaning and I felt the tell-tale twitches that precede ejaculation. Jake grabbed my head and pushed it firmly onto his cock,

"Suck it goddamit, suck it and swallow it ...I am gonna blow."

Then Jake began thrusting his hips to fuck his cock in my mouth. Jake started pumping streams of semen into my sucking mouth. I resumed my hand manipulations which added to Jake's orgasmic pleasure and facilitated the flow of the large ejaculation into my mouth. When he pumped my mouth full, I swallowed, and we lie still momentarily - Jake breathing heavily and I sucking on his softening cock. Jake stroked my head and complimented me on my cocksucking.

"That was the best blowjob ever, Sis. I am glad I have you all weekend. I am gonna want several more of those before we part company. And when Hector gets here you must give him one too. This is not an experience an older brother should deny to his sibling. I know you just came here for a place to stay, but you are going to be our faggot cocksucker for the weekend, got that?"

I looked up and let Jake's cock slip from my lips, "Yes Sir, I will enjoy earning my room and board for the weekend. It will be a pleasure Sir."

I resumed a relaxed submissive cock sucking, gently stroking Jake's shaft, and balls and but mostly just lying still with the semi-soft cockhead still twitching in my mouth.

"I am gonna keep you on my cock for now because I am gonna get hard again and I want to fuck your pussy. Would you like that, SIs. Be fucked by a big black man on your back like a bitch?"

"Yes Jake, please fuck me like your woman. I want to be your bitch. I like giving you pleasure. I am yours until I must leave, so use me as it suits you."

Jake smiled and patted my head.

"Shit, this is awesome, my own faggot white boy cocksucker for the weekend.

Continued next chapter.