Weekend of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I am gonna cum, your big cock fucked me to orgasm, cum with me Daddy, fill me with jiz."

I humped feigning desire but wanting to end this quickly. He grunted and pinched my tits hard as he came. I felt his fluids fill me as I faked my own orgasm. It was easy to fake an orgasm as my cock was hidden by his massive belly and there was so much slime between us that the lack of cum was unnoticeable. I rubbed his legs with mine and caressed his back while he continued to kiss me and let his cock drain. He collapsed on top of me and seemed to fall asleep. I was trapped in his fat arms and belly. His cock slipped out while he held me and he began to snore. He must have been drunk because he did not wake for hours, every time I tried to wriggle free, he would turn, snort, and pull me tighter. I dozed off briefly just before dawn but then was soon thereafter awakened by Gator kicking the bed.

"Wake up love birds, honeymoon is over. Tiny - can I take this slut up to the city or do I need to keep training?"

Tiny sat up abruptly and pushed me out of the bed.

"This Bitch is ok; she will be good for the city clubhouse. She is a great cocksucker, and has a nice well-trained pussy. She really enjoys fucking too. All those San Francisco businessmen will eat her up."

"That's good to hear. The car is leaving in 20 minutes. Get dressed, clean up your pussy, Bitch and be downstairs in 15 or I will take 30 minutes to whip you before we leave."

Gator grabbed my face and forced me to look at him.

"No funny stuff bitch - I really mean it about the whipping."

He spit on my face and turned and left. Tiny pulled up his pants and immediately followed Gator out of the room. I quickly washed my face, crotch, armpits, and ass using a small sink in the corner. I could not find my clothes, but Manuela had left a small bag the night before. In it were flip/flops, panties, some cut off denim shorty shorts, and a Jokers half T-shirt with the waist removed. I hurriedly slipped on the clothes and glanced at myself in the small mirror above the sink. I blushed, seeing that I looked like a faggot tart.

Mindful of Gator's threat to whip me again, I hurried down the stairs where I met Manuela, Gator and two other bikers I had not seen before. The men laughed and made comments about how "faggy" I looked.

"Normally I would have these two fags ride in the car with us and they could suck our cocks on the long drive but the new one has her nigger boyfriend looking for her and I cannot risk being spotted on the way out of town. So the fags will ride in the trunk."

Gator opened the door and led us to the parking lot, where a Cadillac was parked with doors and trunk open.

"Hop in ladies, cuddle up, you can blow each other all the way into town if you like. It will get you in practice for all the cock you will be sucking when we put you to work."

We clumsily climbed in and were facing each other in a 69 position when Gator slammed the trunk closed. The engine started and we lurched forward, spinning loose gravel as we accelerated onto the road. We were on our way to San Francisco to be whored out by the Jokers Motorcycle club....

Continued in next chapter.

12