All Comments on 'Weekend Revelry - Day 01'

by MaiaEmpire

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Nicely written piece — fun banter/dialogue and well crafted sex between/among characters with a romantic touch at the end. The set of female characters you’ve created for this series are uniquely real/relatable — enjoy watching them together.

MattBsb500MattBsb500almost 2 years ago

Loved it can't wait for the next day of the all girls weekend!!! totally great banter and different personality for each!

guardian44guardian44almost 2 years ago

This is probably my favorite series on here.

It is surprisingly wholesome.

demon08demon08almost 2 years ago

Enjoy your writing and glad you have started another series. Thank you

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyalmost 2 years ago

Wow! What a gorgeous tale, having been in some cuddle puddles myself, the sensually enhanced connections between friends is familiar and very relatable - the sex was hot, but so was the emotion. That feeling of being exhausted in a foursome but still wanting to connect with everyone as you fall asleep... Beth and Brooke - Yum! I'm definitely going to check out your other stories. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaiaEmpire@MaiaEmpire
Thanks for reading my profile! I'm Maia. I started publishing on Literotica during the quarantine, and it has always been a sort of outlet for me. I'm quite reserved in person, so this site is a way for me to have frank, enjoyable conversations I don't regularly have. I on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES