Weekend Revelry - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you saying," ventured Alex, "that the boys had sex with each other, too?"

"Of course," I said. "In fact, it wasn't their first time!"

"Wow, that's amazing," whispered Sofia, breathlessly.

We all looked at Sofia, quizzically.

"What?" she asked.

"I thought you said you were never interested in boys," I said.

Sofia shrugged. "I've never been with a boy, but...I don't know. Something about two guys together is...kind of hot."

Alex nodded. "Agreed. God, I'd love to see two guys fuck each other, especially Rylan and Mark."

"That's something we wanted to talk to you two about," Brooke continued. "Since the break, the four of us have jokingly called ourselves 'the Bang Gang' and whenever we can, we still like to hook up, even though it's hard to find the opportunities with the boys. That's why Beth and I are girlfriends; it's just easier to get with girls. But we have the boys too, So it's just no strings-attached sex between us four."

"The Bang Gang, huh?" Alex smirked. "Interesting name. I bet Mark came up with it."

"If you two wanted, you could definitely join the gang," I suggested.

"You would definitely get to see Mark and Rylan go at it," added Brooke with a grin. "And honestly, I wouldn't mind watching them go at it with you too as well!"

"Oh, fuck yes! Sign me up! I'd never turn down the opportunity to fuck someone's boyfriend." Alex smirked. "Or girlfriend, for that matter!"

"Sofia? How about you?

Sofia looked thoughtful for a moment. "I mean, maybe it's the wine talking. But I think...yeah, maybe I would try it. With a guy, I mean. You know, out of curiosity."

I clapped my hands together. "Well, that's that! Welcome to the Bang Gang!" Brooke hooted and clapped with me.

"So, tell me more about what you did with the boys," probed Alex.

Brooke and I took turns going over the action we got from the boys. Alex and Sofia both looked astounded as we went through the details. As we talked, I could see both Alex's and Sofia's hands moving under the water; they were obviously rubbing themselves as they listened. Eventually Brooke stopped talking herself and started making her own steady motions, and at some point I trailed off as well as I slid my fingers into my pussy.

The four of us started moaning softly as we masturbated together, each of us focused and gently disturbing the water. I closed my eyes and fucked myself, but soon I felt Brooke's hand slip between my legs, moving my hand aside and expertly finding my clit. I reached over and found her pussy under the water in return, and leaned to kiss as we worked each other over. I briefly glanced over at the other two, to see that Sofia and Alex were kissing as well. Sofia was caressing Alex's boob, and Alex was stroking her back as they passionately made out.

I refocused on Brooke, our tongues dancing madly with each other and our fingers working in and out of our pussies. We started moaning into each other's mouths, until both of us shuddered into our first mutual orgasms of the evening. As we caught our breath, fingers still buried in each other, I felt a hand stroking my hair. I opened my eyes to see that Sofia had drifted towards me, and Alex drifted towards Brooke.

Wordlessly, Sofia began to kiss my neck as Alex did the same to Brooke. I kissed Brooke one last time, then turned to do the same to Sofia. We went like this for several minutes, alternating partners, hands exploring everywhere, and switching from necks to mouths at will. I went from Sofia, to Alex, to Brooke, and back to Sofia. A four-way kiss was a bit of a logistical puzzle, but we tried our damnedest to make it work. The hardest part was deciding who to focus on!

Eventually, Sofia and I ended up locked in a kiss as I settled back onto the seat of the hot tub. Sofia climbed onto my lap, straddling me with her mouth tight against mine. It was funny how she was the perfect height to reach my lips while she mounted me, thrusting her groin against mine. I reached down to slip my fingers inside of her as she humped me, her head buried in my neck as I finger-fucked her. With my other hand, I gripped her butt cheek and guided her movements on top of me.

As Sofia and I moved our hips against each other, next to us Alex was leaning down over Brooke, and kissing her full-mouthed. Her arm reached under the water and was fucking into Brooke furiously. Brooke, in turn, was fondling both of Alex's boobs, which hung just low enough to touch the surface of the water. Brooke had a handful of breast in each hand, using her thumbs to tease the nipples as Alex fucked into her.

Sofia began to pant and sigh into my neck, and I felt her pussy contract against my fingers. With a muffled squeal, I felt her shudder against me as her orgasm tore through her. I pulled my fingers out of her, causing her to convulse one last time. Her head fell limply against my shoulder and she hugged me tight against her, our breasts mashed against each other, as she continued to shake. I took the moment to stroke her back as she came down from her orgasm.

As I held Sofia on my lap, I heard Brooke grunt as well, and she groaned into a second orgasm as Alex pumped into her. Brooke and Alex had their faces about an inch apart from each other, their mouths open and staring intently into each other's eyes as Alex pounded into her. Brooke sighed and gasped, and the two of them smiled at each other as Alex finished her off. Alex took the seat next to Brooke, as Brooke leaned her head back and softly tweaked her boobs in the aftershock of her climax.

For a few minutes, the four of us sat unmoving, Brooke and Sofia coming back to earth while Alex and I sat satisfied that we got them off so expertly. I hugged Sofia close as Alex stretched and cracked her fingers. The hot tub continued to bubble and boil, and I think it was getting a little too hot in the water for me. I decided to break the moment.

"Girls, do you think we should migrate upstairs?" I asked.

"I think I'm ready to jump in bed," replied Alex. "though I'm not sure all four of us would fit in Sofia's twin bed."

"S'okay," mumbled Sofia as if coming out of a coma. "My parents have a king size."

"You sure your parents won't mind if you have a lesbian foursome in their bed?" joked Brooke, who was still rubbing her breasts.

Sofia gave an uncharacteristic snort. "What they don't know won't hurt them."

Alex was the first to pull herself out of the tub, the water streaming off her fair skin. "I'll grab the towels, though I'm pretty sure we're about to get wet all over again!"

We all chuckled, and Sofia pulled herself off of me with a groan. Brooke climbed out of the hot tub, as did I. She looked so good with the water dripping off of her. Sofia fiddled with the controls on the opposite side of the tub to switch off the jets while Alex handed out towels. We each stood there drying ourselves off and sneaking peeks at each other and giggling. It occurred to me just how much I loved being nude and open like this with my friends - it was thrilling and intimate at the same time. I think they felt the same way.

We tossed our towels on a nearby chair, and Alex took Sofia's hand to lead the way upstairs. Brooke and I walked side by side behind them, our arms wrapped around our waists. I loved watching Alex's muscular ass and Sofia's girlish bottom wiggle as they walked. I bet they would each let me bury my face in each of them if I tried.

When we got to Sofia's parent's room, Sofia lit a bunch of candles around the room and Brooke helped her. While they did this, Alex and I stripped the blanket off of the bed. The bed was quite huge, and when I lay on it I practically sank into the mattress. The candles Brooke and Sofia were lighting totally set the amorous mood in the room, and while I melted into the bed Alex softly laid herself on top of me. Her leg slipped between mine as I raised my thigh between hers. Our boobs pressed deliciously against each other, as we stared into each other's eyes in the candlelight. With a smile, Alex leaned down and gave me a fiery kiss.

I gripped Alex's back as she grinded her pussy against my thigh. As we kissed, I thought to myself just how different each of the girls felt during sex. Whereas Alex tended to dominate me and take the reins, Sofia timidly submitted to me. With Brooke it was different still - with her it was like there was an even give and take; both of us taking turns to lead and to be led in a sort of synergy. It made me wonder how I compared with the three of them. These idle thoughts flashed in my brain as Alex began to move faster against me and kiss me harder.

On the other side of the bed to my right, I saw Brooke holding Sofia's hand as she lay down on the bed. Sofia quietly laid herself next to Brooke on her side, as their legs tangled together. Their hands caressed the other's hair and arms, and they gave each other soft, intimate kisses. It occurred to me that this was Brooke and Sofia's first time together, so I decided to give them their moment and focus on Alex, whose mouth was on my neck and who was thrusting her pussy against my leg.

"God, you're so beautiful, Beth," whispered Alex as she sucked my neck.

"So are you, Alex," I whispered back. "I love making love to you."

"I never wanna stop, Beth," she murmured into my ear as she nibbled it. "With you, and Sofia, and Brooke, I love being like this together. I love you guys so much..."

"I love you too, Alex. I feel the same way."

We kissed again, a charged kiss that made me see white for a moment. "I wanna try something with you, Beth, is that okay?"

"Anything, Alex. I'd let you do anything to me."

She lifted off of me. "Turn on our stomach, and stick your ass out."

I immediately complied, my head buried in the pillow with my ass elevated. Alex got between my legs, her hand reaching under me to stroke my pussy. I felt her breathing against my spread ass cheeks. She started to kiss my bottom, going from one side to the other, as she played with my pussy. Suddenly, I felt her hot lips descend against my asshole, and her tongue entered me. I gasped loudly as she started to rim me - it had been a few weeks since someone had played with my ass, and I forgot how much I missed it.

I squirmed and gulped as Alex dragged her tongue up and down my ass crack, always returning to my anus and making me convulse in pleasure. The fact that she was rubbing my clit with her hand intensified the feeling, and I involuntarily started thrusting my ass backwards against her. My hands went to my nipples as I groaned into the pillow.

"Oh my god Alex, that feels incredible!" I panted.

She didn't stop eating my ass for a moment, and the waves of pleasure crashed into me nonstop. Finally, she knelt tall behind me, sticking two of her fingers into her mouth and jamming them into my hungry ass. With her fingers jack-hammering into me, it was too much and I exploded into an orgasm, which fed into two more right on top of it as she kept her pace going. I shook and sputtered, and eventually Alex's fingers slipped out of my ass. She collapsed on top of me, her mouth next to my ear.

"I want you to do the same thing to me, Beth," she whispered.

I nodded compliantly, as Alex took her place next to me, face in a pillow and her ass up. Somehow I found the strength to stand up, as I maneuvered between her legs. I knelt behind her ass, and gripped her butt cheeks, massaging her while I regarded her prone and exposed rosebud. I glanced over to Brooke and Sofia, who were tangled in a 69 with each other. They were still on their sides, their faces buried against their pussies. They softly moaned against each other while they worked.

Refocusing on Alex, I lowered my lips to her ass, dragging my tongue from her tailbone to her pussy. I licked her up and down like this several times, Alex gasping every time my tongue grazed her anus. After teasing her like this, I eventually gave her a kiss on her asshole, and slipped my tongue inside.

"Oh, fuck," moaned Alex.

I flicked my tongue in and out of her ass, edging the outside but always returning to the center. Alex began to gyrate her hips, so I decided to slip my fingers inside of her pussy. Her moans became grunts as I worked both of her holes, but I kept concentrating on her ass. I was pretty sure that this was the first anal attention she had ever experienced it, and just like me, I think she was very much enjoying it.

Between grunts, Alex sputtered, "Stick your finger in my ass, Beth..."

I pulled my wet fingers from her pussy, and after rubbing her anus with my finger, I slowly slipped it inside. Alex practically hyperventilated as I entered her. Her hand went to her clit and started rubbing frantically as I held my finger deep inside of her ass. She gripped it tight with her sphincter muscles. When I sensed she was ready, I slowly pulled out, and jammed it back in, getting her used to my finger. I sped up gradually, until I was pounding her ass with my full arm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned, "I'm almost there, I'm - ooohhhh!"

Her ass gripped my finger as tightly as possible, and I heard the squishing sound of her cumming through her fingers. Her hips began to slow to a stop, and she turned over onto her back underneath me. She reached up, grabbing me by the scalp, and pulled me on top of her. She kissed me passionately, her fingers still gripping my hair as her other hand clawed at my back. I loved laying on her toned frame, our breasts covered in sweat in a sticky mess of flesh.

Eventually we broke our kiss, but she allowed me to lay on top of her as my head sank next to hers. Her hand stroked me from shoulder all the way down to my ass as we rested. I eventually slipped under the crook of her arm, as I cuddled against her with my leg resting on her thigh. Sofia and Brooke were still in their 69, which had moved on from being soft and tender to quick and frantic. Both of them were sweating, and their arms were attacking each other's pussies. The two of them panted and throbbed as Alex and I cuddled and watched, until finally they spasmed at almost the same time. They practically screamed in unison as they got each other off.

It was a few minutes that they lay on their sides, their heads resting on the other's inner thigh and their pussies a few inches from their faces. They stroked each other lovingly, as they caught their breath. I smiled as I watched them, curled up against Alex as she stroked my spine. Sofia was the first to raise up, her hair a sweaty mess, giving Alex and me a guilty little smirk. She crawled over Brooke, and nuzzled under Alex's other arm, curling up to her side just like I was. Brooke snuggled in behind her, spooning her from behind and draping her arm over Sofia.

None of us said a word, but I think we were all feeling the same way: utterly relaxed and spent. The smell of sex and female flesh was thick in the air, and the four of us held to each other tightly and were unwilling to move. We gently traced each other with our fingers, our legs softly stroking. Sofia was soon snoring softly against Alex's breast across from me. Alex's chest was starting to rise and fall rhythmically, and I knew she too was out like a light.

With only the candles lighting the room, I glanced over to Brooke, who was still pressed behind Sofia. She was looking straight at me, a look of absolute contentment in her eyes. If I had had an ounce of energy left I would have leaped over to make love to her right there. However, I was too wiped out and comfortable to move, I merely stared back at her, an exhausted smile on my face. Besides, I reasoned, we had the whole day tomorrow.

She sat up briefly to pull the white sheet from the foot of the bed to cover the four of us, then once again taking her place behind Sofia. She reached over Sofia's sleeping frame, and took my hand into hers. "I love you, Beth. I love you so much," she whispered.

I squeezed her hand in response. "I love you too, Brooke. More than anything."

For a moment the two of us felt, for lack of a better term, so completely and utterly gay for each other. Certainly, being in a pile of naked and sweaty girls was pretty gay unto itself, but as we stared into our mutual girlfriend's eyes, I knew that I was completely in love with this beautiful girl. And I knew she felt the exact same way about me.

Yes, there were our boyfriends, not to mention the other pair of girls that were snuggled between us. Maybe it was the endless, easily accessible sex that we had been having that was messing with our brains. But whatever it was, this feeling I was having with Brooke was intense and emotional, and while I didn't know what it was or where it was headed, I knew that I never wanted it to end. Brooke's eyes gently began to close, as I felt sleep wash over me as well.

The End.

12