Weekend Sexcapades Pt. 01

Story Info
Celebrating our anniversary over a sexy weekend.
931 words
4.32
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the third year anniversary of our relationship, my boyfriend and I decided to head to a resort for a weekend. My boyfriend had promised me a weekend full of naughty days and sexy nights. And looking at the gleam in his eyes I knew he was planning something new and exciting.

A little history about us, we're both in our late twenties, both with black hair. I have chocolate coloured eyes while my boyfriend's are hazel coloured. We met at a park and we hit it off immediately. Our sexual chemistry is off the charts, we can never seem to keep our hands off each other. We have nearly been caught getting a feel of each other in public, but that's a story for another time.

We headed off to resort in our car. I was wearing a flirty sundress and I couldn't help teasing him throughout the ride. Casually putting my legs up on the dashboard giving him a peek of my bare pussy. Or just reaching out to feel him through his pants. By the time we reached the resort the sun was setting and we were itching to just fuck each other senseless.

As soon as we reached the room we were on each other. Kissing, our tongues sliding, biting down on the lips. I was just about to slide his shirt off when he caught my wrists and stopped me. I looked up at him, half confused half exasperated.

He winked at me, "Not so fast baby, I've planned so make you cum at least 3 times tonight."

I shivered in anticipation as he led me to the bed and made me lie down. He slipped the straps of my dress down my shoulders, kissing my neck and down to my 34C boobs. He finally slipped off my dress completely leaving me naked on the bed. As I reached up to pull him down on me he stopped me. He took out a scarf from his bag and tied it around my eyes.

I couldn't see anything, but I heard him removing something else from his bag. He grabbed my hands and tied each of my hands to separate corners of the bed with some more scarves. Being restrained this way, with even my eyes closed, I was getting incredibly wet. I could smell my scent in the air. I waited for him to touch me, but he didn't.

For what felt like hours, but must have been a few minutes he didn't touch me at all. I was getting frustrated and aroused. I tried to squirm and rub my legs together hoping for some friction. And that is when I suddenly felt his lips close down on one of my nipples. I cried out, and he lightly bit down on my nipple. I was breathing heavily, my chest heaving up and down.

As suddenly as he started he stopped, and again I couldn't feel him at all. But this time my wait was short. I felt his fingers lightly trail up my thighs. Just barely touching. He reached my pussy, but he didn't touch me there. He just skimmed his fingers over, reaching up to my stomach. I felt his fingers going down again, brushing through my trimmed curls.

Without warning he plunged 2 fingers all the way inside my tight wet pussy. I moaned loudly, arching up my back. He expertly found my g-spot and rubbed against it insistently. His thumb found my clit, pressing down on it, circling it. I found all this to be too much, I could feel myself reaching my first orgasm of the night. After a few more well positioned strokes I was crying out in pure ecstasy.

I hadn't even recovered when suddenly I felt his huge hard cock at my mouth. I readily opened my lips to take him in, swirling my tongues around the head, licking up his precum. He thrust into my mouth, and I swallowed up his cock as much as I could. He reached over to my pussy with his mouth, licking up my juices.

With his cock in my mouth and his tongue on my clit I couldn't take it any longer than a few minutes before I was crying out again as my pussy gushed out more of my juices. I felt him slip out of mouth and position himself at my dripping pussy.

In one strong stroke he pushed inside me, stretching me completely. He didn't give me any time to adjust as he started pumping immediately. Hard and fast strokes, reaching deep inside me. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders, this new position making him hit that spot inside me repeatedly.

As I was about to reach my third orgasm of the night he pulled off my blindfold. He reached down to kiss me and push his tongue inside my mouth. As he pulled away he grabbed my hair and tugged on it slightly, making me look into his eyes.

"Cum for me baby, cum on my cock" he moaned.

Listening to his words and looking into his eyes I came just as I felt him cum inside my pussy and filling me up with spurts of his seed. Utterly spent I could hardly move as he slipped out of me and untied my hands.

Pulling me closer, he whispered in my ear, "This was just the first day, a trailer for the next 2 days. Be prepared." I looked up at him in surprise and he winked at me. I was already looking forward to tomorrow.