Weekend Work Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay bounced and squirmed faster, fucking herself harder and harder on her boss. Suddenly Mr Evans reached up to Jays chest, and tugged at the tie around her neck. Then he fumbled with the buttons on her blouse for a moment before grabbing the collar and wrenching the delicate garment down over her shoulders, pinning her arms to her sides. He tugged the front of her bra and blouse down together exposing one dark stiff nipple, then lifted himself up, wrapping his arms around Jay, his fingers gripping her shoulders as he held her firmly on his stiff cock. His hot mouth on her nipple, sucking, nibbling and pulling on it as she leaned back, squirming and wriggling in his arms. The pair of them, panting and moaning together as they fucked on her sisters bed.

Mr Evans let out a long, low, rumbling sigh and Jay felt his whole body tense, holding her tight onto him as his big dick throbbed and throbbed inside her, filling her eager little hole with his seed. Jay couldn't move, she was pinned in place on his stiff, pulsing shaft until Mr Evans had finished with her. At last his firm grip eased and Jay wriggled her blouse back up to her shoulders. The old man flopped backward onto the bed gasping and panting and Jay quickly hopped off his lap and the bed, standing beside him she leaned forward and took his cum covered cock into her mouth, sucking the last drops of his orgasm from him hungrily, yet gently.

Jay pushed her hand between her own thighs and rubbed her stiff boyclit furiously while sucking and licking the old mans cock and balls clean. Gulping down mouthfuls of his sticky salty juice as she whimpered and wriggled next to the bed. Mr Evans reached down and pulled one of her legs toward him, without taking her mouth from the old mans cock Jay moved her feet up the bed toward her boss. Mr Evans could tell she was close to cumming herself. She squirmed and whimpered beside him and Mr Evans flipped her little skirt up out of the way and took her tight little round sack and stiff clit in one big hand, holding her as his cum trickled from her freshly fuck hole. Jay continued to wriggle in his grip, her legs open wide as she worked her stiff clit in and out in his fist while milking every drop from his cock. Still bent forward over him she squeezed and milked every drop of his juice into her mouth.

"aaaaaahhh... aaaaahh....aaaaahhh" Jay whimpered softly, lifting her head, panting and moaning as her clit squirted her orgasm all over the inside of the front of her skirt. She stood upright by the bed panting, lost in pleasure as her orgasm flowed over her and the old man squeezed the last drops from her clit.

"I really do have to get going" Mr Evans said a moment later, swinging his legs off the bed and pulling up his trousers. Jay flopped lazily onto the bed as her boss stood up. Her clit pressing into her cum covered skirt and the top of her bare thighs peeping from under her skirt. Bending her knees she raised her feet into the air, drawing circles with her toes as she wriggled her cum filled bottom on the bed. With her chin propped up on her hands Jay watched her boss as he tucked himself in and fastened his trousers.

"So what did you have for me?" Jay asked casually, remembering his earlier message and grinning up at the old man. Now fully dressed, Mr Evans sat down next to Jay's legs on the edge of the bed placing one hand on the little crease between the top of her thigh and her bottom, squeezing her cheek absentmindedly and pulling up her skirt.

"Will you be in work tomorrow?" he asked. Jay sighed and dropped her head down onto her outstretched arms.

"Oh I suppose" she answered playing the reluctant employee.

"Good, good..." her boss went on "what time does your mum get in?" Jay turned her head to look back at Mr Evans, wondering why he wanted to know that.

"Not until after six." she answered.

"And I suppose you are back at college next week?" Jay nodded and thought she noticed just a hint of disappointment in the old mans face as he watched her bottom quivering in his shaking hand.

"But I'm only in a few days a week now, just sorting out the coursework 'n' stuff" she explained.

"Oh right," Mr Evans said, getting to his feet and reluctantly tearing his hand away from Jays soft round bottom, leaving it exposed as she lay on the bed, "better go, but Jonny and I wanted you to have this." As he spoke Mr Evans put his hand in his pocket and pulled out another one of those little brown envelopes.

"Jonny?" Jay asked, a slightly confused look on her face.

"Mr Parkes to you," Jay's boss explained with a chuckle, "he wants you to come round again next week, okay?" Jay nodded, without really thinking about what she was agreeing to. Her boss held the envelope out to her, then pulled it away again. "But you have to save yourself till then, no playing online, or playing at all!" He looked down at Jay with a serious expression, like he was telling her off. Jay nodded again and he dropped the envelope on the bed next to her, then turned toward the bedroom door.

Suddenly he stopped and turned back with a wicked smile on his face. Quickly walking to the bed he brought the flat of his hand down hard on her left cheek, then her right cheek. Jay squealed and reached both hands back to cover her bottom. Her boss just grabbed them, holding her wrists, and her in place, he continued to spank her bare bottom. Loud snapping noises were closely followed by squeals and whimpers as the old man smacked Jay's bottom again and again until it was bright pink and red hot.

"That's for not saving yourself like I told you to," Mr Evans declared breathlessly as he released his grip and left Jay writhing in tears on the bed. "I'll see myself out" he said as he left the room, then he called back on his way down the stairs "see you tomorrow".

Jay lay on the bed, her bottom stinging and throbbing, listening as her boss got his coat and left the house. Some time later she rolled onto her side, pulling one knee up and enjoying the sensation of her spanked bottom still tingling and hot. She looked at the envelope beside her for a while, thinking about that evening and wondering what visiting Mr Parkes' flat again would lead to. She picked up the piece of brown paper and slid a finger under the fold to tear the top open. Inside, folded in half, were four crisp new fifty pound notes. Jay felt a thrill of excitement as she fanned the notes out in her hand. She had never had a fifty pound note of her own before, let alone four of them.

"Wow, 200 quid" she said to herself "maybe I will visit Mr Parkes again" she giggled. She lounged on the bed for a while, pondering recent events and feeling a little more in control than she was at the start of the week.

Then she got up, stripped off and showered again before tidying the house. Jay double and triple checked there was no sign of anything he had been doing in the house that day, even washing and drying his sisters old school uniform. Jay was in such a good mood that by the time his mum got home he had even run the vacuum cleaner round the house and started their dinner.

12