All Comments on 'Weekend Work Retreat'

by Hubsforhotwives

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RonhaldRonhaldover 1 year ago

would love to see Pam, Moinca and Dr brown in a threesome, and more adventures for Pam to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read……to bad your probably pass child bearing days. It’s great when a wife has a pregnancy risk. Hopefully there is more to this series & he cucks your husband in front of him. Maybe he even gets some clean up duty.

Digger66Digger66over 1 year ago

I love it! Great story. Good building of tension & character development.

I would love to hear more about women Dr. Brown has turned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr Brown will order Monica to sate Pam before taking ownership of her corpulent body and both girls will get frisky with Dr Brown's engorged cock as he gives them the fucking of a lifetime before Pam is put hard at work satisfying Mistress Monica.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story and HOT teacher!!! 😉

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erabout 1 year ago

Great story please continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ya you really need to continue this story. It’s too good and your too talented to stop here

Subtomatl1969Subtomatl1969about 1 year ago

That is a phenomenal story.

500 stars!

Please write many more chapters about her contiing service as Dr. Brown's BBC slut. And his stable of other willing, obedient slaves.

shirereeveshirereeve9 months ago

First things first, any story featuring a mature, married white woman becoming a slut for a younger, dominant, black man is going to be a good story. Nonetheless, I have some quibbles about it. There was no need to have the good doctor blackmail her into sex. She was clearly ready to try black cock and attracted to him so he could easily have seduced her during the retreat. They could then have returned to their professional lives with Pam more than willing to be at his beck and call as his slut. Her cuckold husband - after seeing the pictures and being promised videos of their future fuck sessions - would have willingly ceded his wife to Dr. Brown. There are also numerous errors in the script which detracts from the story. Griping aside, bless all of the married BBC sluts in the world.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish her journey and take us where you want it to go. I hope you write more stories. Great story

dick_hardendick_harden8 months ago

This story is almost as good as the author's other stories. 5 stars for sure, but I thought Dr Brown was a bit full of himself. I would have liked him better if he'd been a little more modest and caring with Pam. Can't wait to see what Pam does next. She is hot. Hopefully, she'll get hubby involved in some more hotwife action. Great work by the author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife has written a couple of books and over time that has translated into her becoming a highly sought after corporate speaker, running motivational seminars for large companies. There are one to three day sessions, usually in other cities across the country. During these seminars, she always manages to find one or two willing men to help keep her happy.. Six month ago she experienced her first black cock. Since then about 50% of the men she has been with have been black. She says most aren’t any bigger than white men, but there is that added taboo factor that seems to add just a bit more excitement. We have purchased a very expensive but very worth it webcam and it allows me to control the zoom and potion from my home across the country. I have a rather extensive collection of videos of my wife getting fucked by dozens of different men.

stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Wow! I love the sexy lingerie.

BlackcockstudBlackcockstud3 months ago

Your my sort of woman Hmmm

GaleighGaleigh3 months ago

That is very similar to my beautiful sexy wife. She and I are very much into the interracial wife thing. She has had at least 3 bbc wardens and 6 young bbc co workers where she works that she has fooled with in several ways. But we have a good looking black man that Leigh has partied with me and him and some alone time. We have made pictures and a video for him. He and a couple friends thank she is the finest white slutwife they’ve seen. I’ve watched our friend AC JACK OFF in front of me several times along with a friend while we were watching her videos and pics and what he was wanting to give her. He knows she wants him as she flirts and hugs him good when I’m there. And he has kissed and fondled her a couple times when I left them alone to go get beer for an hour. He watch Leigh and me naked and fucking one night at a friends house when he was there with another white girl. AC and the other white women were on the course where the bathroom was. I had told he he was awake and the girl asleep. That then was the time to to get him and she did. She walked nude and stood in front of him to get his attention. Went in the bathroom turned light on and let him see her good.leigh watched him watching her as I ate her, I think she wants to do him without me. And they both have my permission. We will come back with story when my wife wants me to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHubsforhotwives@Hubsforhotwives
Love the hotwives, queen of spades, interracial, snow bunnies, European porn

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES