Weekend Work Retreat Ch. 02

Story Info
Prim and Proper Pam takes next steps in her BBC journey.
21.7k words
4.68
15.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Weekend Work Retreat - Next Steps

As I started my drive home, I couldn't keep my mind off of thinking how amazing it was to suck and fuck Dr. Brown's big black cock like I had the night before and this morning. The way he made me feel and the way his cock penetrated my pussy and my mouth was simply nothing less than the most amazing sexual experience of my life so far. The fact that I let him turn me into a black cock slut (and actually told him that I was his black cock slut as I left the hotel) gave me shivers down my spine and I could feel my newly shaved pussy start to moisten. I thought to myself, am I going to be able to make it home or am I going to have to pull over and rub my clit to orgasm thinking about Dr. Brown's huge ebony rod jackhammering me into blissful oblivion. I was about to pull over when my cell phone rang. It was John, and I am sure that after he got those photos last night, he was wondering what in the world had happened and if I had to guess, was hard as a rock.

I answered the phone and said hello and before I could say anything else, John blurted out "Please tell me everything, I need to know what you did and how it felt. I need every detail. His cock look enormous, did you take it all? I am hard as a rock right now." I cut him off because it seemed like he was rambling and verging on having a coronary.

"John, calm down. It was amazing. His cock was huge and I still can't believe that I did what I did last night. I know you have fantasized about me sucking and fucking a bbc and I made your fantasy come true last night. But I can't talk about it when I am driving, I would probably crash" I said to John as I tried to regain control of the conversation and get him to relax.

'Uh, ok, I guess so. I am just so turned on I can hardly stand it." John stammered, his voice quavering with what was a detectable lust.

"John, I promise you that I will tell you every detail. You will like my new appearance I think, especially my red nails, shaved pussy and queen of spades tattoo. I also picked up the movies we talked about and a very big black cock dildo that I am sure will make you happy as it will me" My pussy start to get very wet as I said those words and thought about what a black cock slut I was becoming. I told John that I would be home in about 3 hours and he would just have to content himself with the photos from last night and his imagination. John finally agreed to wait until I got home for the details and we hung up. My pussy was wet and I could feel my panties soaked all the way through. I reached down between my legs and there was almost a puddle of juice from my pussy in my panties. Wow, I thought to myself, I really am not going to be able to make it home without working my clit to an orgasm. I decided to look for an exit that looked like there was not much traffic there and maybe I could find a side road to quench the fire that was burning in my pussy right now.

The ride between the city where the retreat was held and the town where we live goes through some rural parts of the state. I came upon an exit off the interstate that looked promising for me to work off that sexual tension that was building up. I pulled of the exit and it there were no gas stations or mini-marts or businesses. Rather deserted. Just a road sign that said the nearest town to my left was 8 miles and the nearest one heading off to the right was 11 miles. I pulled off and there was a wide spot in the shoulder where it looked like people used it to turn around and get back on the interstate. I pulled around so I could see out to the road and could pull away quickly if I saw anything suspicious. I reached into the back seat and grabbed my bag and pulled it over the seat. I reached in and pulled out the big black cock dildo that Dr. Brown had picked out for me. I had already opened it and discarded the wrapping. I held it in both hands around the base and dove my mouth unto it as if I was sucking on Dr. Brown's beautiful black cock. I held it up so I could see my lips stretched around it and noisily sucked it into my mouth as far as I could get, which in the position I was in, only about 4-5 inches. Gosh, it looked hot, but not like sucking on Dr. Brown's BBC. I kept my eyes on my surroundings and after a few minutes, the big cockhead was lubricated nicely as was my pussy. I pulled up my skirt and pulled aside my panties and spread my legs as far apart as I could. I stroked that big black cock head up and down my sopping wet slit until it was covered with my juices. I was still really sore from the night before but I pushed the head of the big cock into my newly shaved pussy. I worked about 3 inches in before I began to wince so I just started working it in nice and slow at first and then started picking up the pace. As I looked down, I could hardly believe it. Here I was, a few days ago, prim and proper Pam, and now I am on the side of the road, a wanton slut, my legs spread wide apart as I fucked myself with a big black dildo fantasizing about how I was fucked last night by the real thing. How I had changed in 24 hours! I was a black cock slut and I was loving it! I knew I had to work quickly so I withdrew the dildo and started working the big cock head against my clit, which by now was on fire and sticking out like a little pinky. As I ran that big cock head over it, I thought about Dr. Brown's big black cock and how good it made me feel and how it stretched me and hit spots so deep I never knew could be hit by a cock. With a minute of thinking about Dr. Brown's cock, I was coming all over the seat and screaming at the top of my lungs "fuck me, fuck me Dr. Brown! Pound my pussy with your big black cock!" I was writhing and arching my back as I came. My orgasm must have lasted a couple of minutes and as I came down from it, I saw a car whiz by going back 50 miles an hour. I looked at it go by and saw the brake lights come on. Shit, I thought to myself, I have to get out of here. I threw the dildo on seat, pulled my skirt down, put the car in drive and hit the gas. Within 15 seconds, I was on the ramp to the interstate and I punched the gas, trying to get out of the area as quickly as I could. I had no idea who or what was in the car that drove by but I did not care to find out! That was a narrow escape, but my God, how exciting it was to feel so sexy and slutty that I had to pull over and fuck myself to an orgasm!

The rest of my drive was spent going over the events of yesterday and the night before. I wanted to be sure I recalled all the details because John was going to insist on hearing every last one. I was about an hour from home, my mind was in a million different places, and all of a sudden, I saw myself speeding past a state trooper. He pulled out and got behind me quickly and I thought, shit, I am going to get a ticket. I looked down at the passenger seat and the big black dildo was right there out in the open. I had not returned it to my bag. I quickly with one hand shoved it back in my bag and zipped it closed. Damn that would be embarrassing if I was pulled over and the dildo was lying out on the seat! Sure enough, the trooper pulled me over. Well, I thought to myself, it is my own fault; I should have been paying attention. The trooper got out and came to my window. He was a tall, young black man, probably in his mid 30's and handsome from what I could tell despite his trooper hat and his sunglasses. "I am sorry officer, I didn't think I was speeding," I said to him as I glanced from his face towards his crotch.

"Well mam, I clocked you going 86 in a 70 mile per zone, so yes, you were speeding. I need your license and registration please." I fished out the license and registration and gave it to him, again glancing at his crotch, which seemed to have a nice bulge in his form fitting trousers. He said, "Ok, stay right here, I am going to do a check on your license and registration. You don't look the type, but we have a lot of people running up and down this interstate bringing drugs back and forth, so I am going to check you out." With that, he walked back to his car. Damn, I thought to myself, I am sure he saw me looking at his crotch. I just could not help it; my mind was fixated on big black cocks ever since my adventure with Dr. Brown last night. Hopefully he will just give me a ticket and I can get on my way.

After a few minutes, the trooper came back to my car and I looked at his nametag. "M. Jones" it read. Trooper Jones said to me "Now Ms. Pam, you were well over the speed limit and you seemed to be distracted when I pulled you over, is there something I should know about your erratic driving?"

I hesitated and thought about blurting out that I was thinking about being fucked by a big black cock, but realized that would probably not be the wisest thing to say. "Again, I am so sorry trooper Jones, I was coming back from a conference and I have been out of town all weekend and I guess I was just thinking about what I needed to catch up on when I got home."

"Well Ms. Pam, your license and registration come back clean and you certainly don't look the type to be smuggling drugs, so I will probably just have to give you a ticket. But can you explain why that large bag is on the passenger seat?" asked Trooper Jones. "It seems like that isn't the best place to have a large bag when you are driving and trying to pay attention to speed limit. Do you mind if I look in your bag." Trooper Jones asked. Oh my god I thought to myself, how am I going to get out of this one. If he opens the bag, he is going to see the BBC dildo, the movies and the outfit that Dr. Brown purchased for me to wear.

I tried to sound convincing, "Trooper Jones, it is just dirty clothes from the weekend and I would rather you not since it has my personal effects in there too, you know like my . . . . undergarments."

Trooper Jones, replied, "Well now that you don't want me to look in your bag, that is like a red flag for me to do so. I know you don't look the type of a drug smuggler, but I have heard of the smugglers using what we cops think is someone who would not engage in such activity, like a woman such as you." Damn, I thought to myself, I am about to be found out.

Trooper Jones said, "Ok, you stay right where you are with your hands on the wheel. I am going to walk about and open the passenger door and look in your bag" With that, Trooper Jones walked around and opened the passenger door. He quickly unzipped the large bag and pulled it open. I tried not to look, but as I glanced over, Trooper Jones had a grin on his face.

"Well look what we have here. Looks to me like you have been busy in the big city. A 10 inch black dildo, some interracial porn, let's see what the porn is." He pulled out the dvds and said "Oh nice, white wives getting fucked by big black cocks." He continued to look and saw the slutty outfit that Dr. Brown had bought for me. "Seems that your trip to the big city was for more than just a conference Ms. Pam" he said with a wide grin on his face.

He zipped up the bag and walked around to my side of the car. I did not know to expect but I had a feeling that whatever came next was going to involve me on my knees sucking his big black cock. "Trooper Jones, I can explain" I started out saying not knowing where I was going to go with an explanation. "My husband likes interracial porn and fantasizes about me having sex with hung black men and I really just bought all the stuff for him."

Trooper Jones laughed and said "is that right, all of this is for your husband's fantasy. Well, I have been around a bit and I saw you looking at my crotch a few minutes ago. You like big black cock, don't you Ms. Pam. I have had my share of older white milfs like you."

"Now Trooper Jones, please! I am probably 20 years older than you, I don't know what you are alluding to but I am happily married." I said as I tried to steer clear of where this conversation seemed to be heading.

"Come on now Ms. Pam, you love big black cock, don't you, I can see it in your eyes and on your face. Tell me the truth." Trooper Jones responded in a now more domineering voice.

I looked again into his face and then down at his crotch, which seemed to be getting larger and I said in a low voice "yes, Trooper Jones, I do love black cock, but this is all very new to me and I don't want to get into any trouble." Just then, Trooper Jones got a message over his radio. He stepped behind my car to take the call and a minute or so later he came back to my window and told me he had to go, that there was a wreck on the other side of the highway about 3 miles away and he needed to respond.

"Look here Ms. Pam, I have 9 inches of big, fat black cock, that I was going to let you suck on to get out of your ticket, but duty calls. So I tell you what, I am going to take a rain check. I live about 30 minutes or so from your town and I will follow up on our conversation here today. I am going to hold the ticket for now and will wait and see how good you are at sucking cock. I have your phone number and address, so expect a call from me in the near future so we can resolve your flaunting of the speed limit." Trooper Jones said as he handed me back my license and registration.

"Thank you Trooper Jones, I look forward to hearing from you." I said as he grinned out me again and walked off. Wow that was close I thought to myself, I was actually going to suck off a state trooper to get out of a ticket! What a black cock slut I had become!

I finally made my way home and as I pulled in the driveway, John came out the front door and greeted me. He gave me a hug and a kiss and said "Let me take your bags, I am sure you are tired from your long drive, it seems like it took you an extra hour to get home from when you left, were there any problems with the car or traffic?"

I said to John in reply, "No traffic and no car problems, I just made a couple of unanticipated stops. I was pulled over by a state trooper for speeding, but he did not give me a ticket fortunately. He let me go and told me that I was going to have to do some community service to get out of it." John had a confused look on his face and I just smiled and said "don't worry, I will tell you all about it."

As we got into the house, John grabbed me and started feeling my breasts and running his hands over my ass. "Calm down John, I know you are horny, but can I at least go to the bathroom and get a drink of water." I said with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

I could tell John was hard as a rock by just looking down at the front of his pants. His cock seemed to straining to get out of his jeans. As I walked by him to the bathroom, I gave his cock a playful squeeze and remarked 'Oh it seems like the pics from last night have got you aroused, well if you are nice to me, maybe I will let you come on my face like I let Dr. Brown." John was practically panting as he followed me to the bathroom. I shut the door in his face and giggled, "down boy, if you want some of this well fucked pussy, you are going to let me go to the bathroom, now go to the kitchen and get a bottle of water." With that, I could hear John running off down the hall. Wow, was he out of his mind with lust!

After I left the bathroom, I proceeded to our bedroom. John had already put my bags in the room and was standing there with my water and a look on his face that was both excited and lustful. We sat on the bed and I told him from start to finish the whole episode with Dr. Brown, from the adult store to shaving my pussy for Dr. Brown to putting the queen of spades butt plug in my ass, to taking the elevator wearing the black cock slut collar, to fucking him in so many positions, to having him shoot his hot cum on my face just this morning to telling him I was his black cock slut as I left the conference hotel. I could tell from the front of John's pants, his cock was about to burst. His pants had a large wet spot from his cock leaking cum from my telling of my escapades from last night and this morning.

I decided to tease John a little bit more. I said, "Why don't you take a walk around the block and come back and ten minutes and maybe I will have a little surprise for you."

"But Pam, I don't think I can take anymore" John whimpered with a woeful look in this eyes.

"John, if you want to have any of this black cock slut, you will do what I ask" I instructed with a forceful tone. John reluctantly agreed and left the room.

As he was leaving, he said, "No more than 10 minutes, please!"

I just gave him a sexy wink and said, "come back and 10 minutes and you will like what you see, I promise, now go!" I had crossed some sort of threshold. I was now in charge of our sex life and felt empowered beyond belief. John scampered away with a groan.

I decided that I would dress up like Dr. Brown had me dress up the night before and when John came back to our room; I would have one of the new videos in and be on the bed on all fours sucking on that big black dildo. I got out the new videos and put one in, "White slut wives for big black bulls, volume 4" was the one I chose. I put it in and cued it to the first scene that had a blonde wife with a huge wedding ring getting ready to be fucked by her bull as her husband was out of town. As I watched the video, I could feel my pussy leaking fluid down my leg. I started getting dressed in my outfit from the night before and rubbed my pussy and clit as I did so. Wow, I was hot as a firecracker and needed some black cock right then! I took out the big black dildo and started rubbing it on my clit and pussy lips, getting the head of it very wet. I did not want to cum just yet so I stopped and got on the bed, facing the TV and watched as the blonde wife started sucking on the male actor's BBC. I got into position on all fours, stood that dildo up, and started licking it from balls to tip, tasting my own pussy juice as I did. Just about then, I head John coming down the hall. He knocked and asked if he could come in.

"Just a minute" I said, as I got in position, with my hands cupped around the base on that 10-inch dildo and my mouth covering the head. "Come in" I said through a muffled voice. As I heard the door open, I started sucking more of the dildo into my mouth as far as I could go. I looked up at John with lust in my eyes, as my pussy continued to drip juice down the inside of my thighs. John eyes about popped out of this head when he saw the scene in front of him.

"Do you like watching your wife suck on big black cock, John?" I said in a teasing manner, knowing that is exactly what he wanted. "Well, I love sucking on big black cock and Dr. Brown has made me his black cock slut. And you like that he did, don't you John!"

John could not take his eyes off me as he ripped of his clothes. His six-inch cock looked harder than I had ever seen it before. His cockhead was red I could tell from his jerking on it, thinking about his prim and proper wife getting fucked by Dr. Brown's huge cock. I told John, "Come here, let me suck on that cock of yours, your little slut wife wants to show you what Dr. Brown taught me about sucking cock."

With no hesitation, John came over in stood in front of me. I took his hard as stone cock in one hand and starting licking the head and swirling the tongue around the underside. I held on to the BBC dildo with the other and started stroking it up and down, as it was slick with my saliva. I then took John's cock head into my mouth and started sucking hard on the head while cupping his balls. I could feel he was about to burst. I pulled his cock head out of my mouth for a second and said, "You want to come on my face don't you, just like Dr. Brown did this morning."

All John could respond was with a garbled "Aargh!' and his cock started shooting ropes of cum. His cock sprayed cum all over my face and in my mouth. While he was unloading on my face, I was talking dirty to him.