Weekend Work Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The retreat was Friday to Sunday but everyone was arriving on Thursday evening. When I got to the hotel, a very nice, very new hotel in the heart of downtown, I was very excited. It was a 30 story hotel with great views of the city. When I got to the check-in, I ran into Dr. Brown's assistant Monica. "Hi, Pam!" Monica said quite loudly and gave me a big hug. At first I did not know who she was but she said 'I'm Monica, Dr. Brown's executive assistant. We are so glad you could make it. This is going to be a very informative and exciting retreat!"

Monica must have been all of 25 years old. Tall, blonde, drop dead gorgeous and a body that could and probably does, stop men in their tracks. I thought to myself, well Dr. Brown sure knows how to pick them! I was friendly to Monica in my reply and thanked her and Dr. Brown for inviting me to the retreat. I checked in and was given a room on the 10th floor. Not the top of the hotel, but I still had a really nice view. I connected with some of the other teachers who had arrived and we decided to go out for a quick bite to eat and get to bed early since we started at 8 am on Friday morning.

The first day was full of meetings and workshops and break out sessions. We worked hard and I have to say, Dr. Brown knew his stuff about education and how to best deliver it. I was happy to have been invited and really felt like I was learning some new things for the first time in years. That evening Dr. Brown had arranged for a big dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant. We took over a private room and the food was great and the wine flowed. I went up to Dr. Brown during the dinner and said "Well Dr. Brown, you really know your stuff and I am quite impressed with the retreat subject matter!"

Dr. Brown, looked at me very flirtatiously and said "Well Pam, I have noticed you paying quite good attention during the sessions, unlike some of the other teachers. I think you might be the top student so far!" With that he touched my elbow and gave it a bit of a squeeze. Yikes, I thought to myself, I am turning red and getting turned on! The evening ended and we got back to the hotel and almost everyone went to bed. A few decided to get a nightcap but not me, I went to my room, stripped off my clothes and fell into bad, lightly stroking my sex and thinking about how Dr. Brown is probably fucking that blonde slut Monica senseless right now. I fingered myself to a very nice orgasm and fell asleep.

The next day, Saturday was a day that we only had about a half day of workshops. The rest of the afternoon could be spent doing what we wanted. John had texted me that morning and asked if I had made it to the adult super store in the city. I told him no, that I probably would not go, I would just be too embarrassed. I could tell John was disappointed but did not push it.

That morning, Dr. Brown led one of the workshops. I sat in the front row, with my hair pulled back in a ponytail and wearing my new tortoise shell glasses. My "MILF" glasses as my husband liked to call them! Dr. Brown was very engaging and held everyone's attention. He walked back and forth as he spoke and at one point stood right in front of me, about 6 feet away. I quickly glanced towards his crotch and I swear I could see the outlines of what looked like a very large penis underneath his dress slacks, running down his left leg. I couldn't help but stare at the outline of that rather large member and unconsciously slipped the tip of my pen between my lips. Just at that moment, Dr. Brown looked down and saw where I was looking. Oh my god, I thought to myself. He caught me staring at his crotch! Dr. Brown smiled slightly without missing a beat in his talk and walked away. I was so embarrassed I thought I would die!

The meetings ended for the day and everyone went their separate ways. We had the afternoon to our ourselves before the evening cocktail reception at the hotel where we would all come together for drinks and heavy hors d'oeuvres. John and I texted back and forth and I agreed to go to the adult superstore to pick out a movie or two and maybe a black dildo. John encouraged me to make the choices because he thought it would be better than him doing it and he can learn more of what turned me on in our new little sexual fantasy. So I looked up the address and steeled my nerves and headed out to the adult super store. I dressed as blandly as possible and wore what I thought people wear to such places. A sweatshirt, jeans and my hair tucked up in a baseball cap. This would be my first time ever at such a place. I was scared but also a bit excited.

The adult store was about 4 miles from downtown out near the airport in sort of an industrial area. I thought to myself, well this is a little sketchy area but I am sure I will not see anyone here that might recognize me. I parked and went in. I was surprised. It was clean, well lit and neatly arranged. It has a sexy lingerie shop attached to it and I had to admit, it did not look like an adult store but looked like a nice department store! The clerk checked my ID and gave me a directory because the place was so big! I looked over the directory and headed to the toy section. I wanted to make this quick so I looked and found a six inch black dildo and put it in my basket and quickly made my way to the video section. I browsed the many aisles until I found the interracial section that was also sectioned off into certain fetishes. I found the one that said "white wives and girlfriends" and went down that aisle. There were so many and so many of them looked hot I didn't know what to do. I was going to only buy two and get the heck out of there. I found one with the title "white wives, black bulls, volume 10" and looked at the back jacket with the description and screen shots. Double penetration, 3 on 1, facials, anal, and a few other things read the description. It looked good and the men looked like they had big cocks and the women looked pretty. I placed it in my basket and all of a sudden, I was startled by a voice that sounded familiar.

"Well, well, prim and proper Pam getting her freak on I see!" said the voice. It was Dr. Brown,

I was petrified and thought about running out of the store but it was too late. Oh my god, the new superintendent caught me in an adult store! I wanted to crawl in a hole! I stammered a "Hello" but don't remember what else I said other than "uh, I was just looking... ". I then in a low voice said "Please Dr. Brown, don't tell anyone I was here, please. I don't know what got into me. I don't want to lose my job."

Dr. Brown looked at me for a minute and said, "Pam, I wonder what the parents of your students would think if they knew that when you went out of town on this retreat, you went to an adult store?"

Dr. Brown then said, "Well what do we have here" as he looked in my basket. "White wives, black bulls, volume 10". He picked it up and looked at the front and back of the movie jacket. "Looks like a good one for you and your husband to get off to Pam. Do you like watching big black cocks fucking white wives and fantasize about it being you?" He smiled broadly and looked directly in my eyes as he said it.

"I don't know, it is really my husband's fantasy, not mine," I somehow choked out the words.

Dr. Brown said, "Really? I don't believe you Pam. I saw how you were looking at my crotch this morning during the workshop with your pen between your lips. You were thinking about what it would be like to suck my big black cock weren't you Pam?"

"Of course not Dr. Brown!" I replied in a fashion that expressed some shortness with Dr. Brown's astute observation.

"Well Pam, I have fucked a lot of white women and many white wives, and they all said it was their husband's fantasy to watch them fuck and suck a big black cock, but I know better. And I can tell that you want my big black cock." Said Dr. Brown with some degree of authority. I was speechless and stood there not knowing what to do or where this was going to go.

Dr. Brown sensed that I needed to be told where this was going. "Tell you what Pam. Instead of making a big deal out of this with my school board or the parents, I am going to make you a black cock slut tonight. I am going to have you live out your fantasy and I know it is yours as well as your husband's so don't lie to me again." He said it with such knowing authority, all I could do is shake my head yes. I don't know why I agreed, I guess I just want to make this end and not get in trouble. Nevertheless, I was also getting turned on.

Dr. Brown said, "Good, I am glad we are in agreement how this is going to go. First of all, you can keep that movie. It will be good for you and your husband to watch and get off on." Dr. Brown then looked at the dildo and said, "Mine's bigger, much bigger. And when I get done with you tonight, you are going to want one much bigger than the one in your basket." With that, he said, "Follow me."

I followed him back to the toy section and he made me put back the six-inch dildo. He directed me to the realistic porn star dildos of black pornstars. "Which one do you like?" he demanded. My head was spinning and I could not believe what I was doing.

"I don't know," I stated with some exasperation, since I really didn't. There was Prince Yashua, Sean Michaels, Isiah Maxwell, Mr. Marcus, Flash Brown, Jax Slayher, Jason Luv, Anton Harden and others. I couldn't pick one and I was so embarrassed that I thought I would faint any second.

Dr. Brown finally said, "Alright, I will pick one. We will go with Anton Harden since his is a lot like mine, thick and long, although mine is a little bit longer!' He laughed as he placed the Anton Harden realistic dildo in my basket. I was frightened by the size of the dildo but also turned on at the same time.

Dr, Brown, then said "We are going to need to get you dressed up for tonight too so let's go over to the lingerie and costume section." I was now really worried and started to speak up. "Do not talk back Pam. You are going to be my black cock slut tonight because I know you want to be. You want to fantasize about getting fucked by a black bull, tonight you are going to experience the real thing."

We went to the costume section first. Dr. Brown picked out a choker that said "black cock slut" on it with a little ring in the middle. "You will wear that tonight" he directed. Then he picked up a little leash that clearly attached to the ring on the collar. "We will need this too" he said. He also picked up a black riding crop and I thought to myself, oh no, I am not ready for this. Dr. Brown sensed my alarm and he said "No worries Pam, we won't use this tonight. We will save it for another time." And he placed it in my basket. Another time I thought, oh my how things have gone off the rails. Then we sent over to the earrings section. He picked out a pair of earrings that that the queen of spades on them that dangled down from the ear. "You will also wear these tonight" he said.

"I can't wear these to the cocktail party Dr. Brown!" I croaked out as I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

'Of course not, Pam! You will wear them to my room tonight after the party!" Dr. Brown laughed at my apparent naivety. Dr. Brown then picked up a queen of spades temporary tattoo and put it in my basket. "Put this on just above your shaved pussy bikini line. I love to look at it when I fuck white wives. You do have a shaved pussy don't you?" He asked. My look clearly gave it away that I didn't and he just laughed and shook his head, "well girl, make sure it is shaved tonight when you come to see me."

"Yes sir" I answered him, now seemingly under his spell. I had never shaved my pussy before but I guess I was going to do it for Dr. Brown tonight!

We then went into the lingerie section. He picked out a black garter belt, black crotchless panties, black stockings with a seam up the back and a push up bra with a place cut out for my nipples to protrude. He put them in my basket. I must have had three hundred dollars of items in my basket by this point. There was no way I could afford all of this I thought! Dr. Brown sensed my anxiety.

'Don't worry Pam, I am going to pay for all of this. I like my white wives to dress a certain way for me and I don't mind paying for it." Dr. Brown said with a toothy grin. I immediately felt relieved. "Just a couple of more things and we will be done." Dr. Brown said as I followed him dutifully through the store, like a teacher and a pupil.

"Here we go" Dr. Brown remarked as we circled back to the toy section. We were in the "anal play" section. I was really worried about what was next. Dr. Brown found a queen of spades butt plug, one not too big and not too thick, sort of a starter one. "I expect you to wear this tonight to the cocktail party and when you come to my room later." Dr. Brown instructed me.

"But Dr. Brown" I pleaded, "I don't know how to use this or how to get it in my...bottom" I said with a worried look.

"Don't worry, you will figure it out. I guess I should have figured you for an anal virgin Pam, but after tonight, we will see." Dr. Brown smiled and gave me a pat on my backside. I was stunned and thought to myself that there was no way I was going to have anal sex tonight, no matter what Dr. Brown thought.

Dr. Brown finally said, "Ok Pam, I think we are done here. I am going to pay for all of this but I want you to go to the mall and get some black stiletto heels for tonight. At least 4 inches tall. And some red nail polish and red lipstick. I like my black cock sluts in high heels, with red nails and red lipstick. Looks good with my black cock, you'll see." I could not believe that I was allowing Dr. Brown to order me around like this but I felt strangely turned on by his dominant tone and demeanor.

"Yes, Dr. Brown, what time should I get to your room?" I finally asked, showing my incipient submission to his demands.

The cocktail party ends at 10 pm, I will have to linger a little bit at the bar to politic a little so let's make it for 11 pm. Give me your phone, I will put my number in. If there is a problem and I am going to be later, I will text you." With that, Dr. Brown took my phone, put in his number and we went to the checkout counter.

The 20 something female checkout clerk with piercings and tattoos, started ringing up the purchases and then looked me and Dr. Brown up and down. "Looks like someone is going to have fun tonight!' She chuckled aloud. I was so embarrassed and must have turned red as a beet.

Dr. Brown said without missing a beat, "Oh yeah, it is going to be an all time show stopper!"

Dr. Brown paid for the items and as we left, he reminded me that I needed to go to the mall and finish my purchases for the night's festivities. "And don't forget to wear that queen of spades butt plug to the reception" Dr. Brown ordered.

"Yes sir.' I replied and got in my car, drove off and started looking for the mall. I drove in a daze for thirty minutes, not believing what had just happened and how I had committed to going to Dr. Brown's room tonight dressed like a black cock slut. What in the world had just happened? It was like I was intoxicated and did whatever he told me to do. I guess I am a bit submissive and I liked it when Dr. Brown told me what he wanted and what he expected of me. Still, I wasn't sure that I could go through with it. I went in the mall, found a shoe store, and found the 4-inch black stilettos that Dr. Brown had ordered that I wear. I tried them on and walked up and down to check the fit. The clerk remarked, "they look good on you hon, I bet your man is going to like them too!' and she gave me a wink. I paid for the shoes and found a makeup store. I found some ruby red nail polish and lipstick and bought them. I did not linger, as I needed to get back to hotel and start getting ready for the reception and my meeting with Dr. Brown afterward. I kept thinking of it as a "meeting" so that I would not get so scared that I would back out. I was still not sure what was drawing me to go through with it other than I was afraid that if I didn't mine and John's little fantasy would be exposed for all in our rather small and conservative town to see. I made one more stop at a Walgreen's and pick up a female razor and some shave cream. I had never shaved my pussy and I was a little hesitant to go "bare" down there.

I got back to the hotel and hiding all of my purchases best I could, I headed to my room. I took a long hot shower and while in there, shaved my underarms, my legs and finally my pussy. It took me a little time to figure out how best to do it but when I was done, I was impressed that I had shaved myself completely clean and I actually thought it looked sexy. After drying off and taking care of my hair, I put on the red nail polish and tried on the red lipstick. The red nails and lipstick was quite sexy I thought to myself. I could see why Dr. Brown liked it. I then read the instructions and put on the temporary queen of spades tattoo between my belly button and my now shaved bikini line just above my pussy. I got it to stay and I hoped that I could get it off before I got home to John! I put in the queen of spades earrings and the rest of my outfit, the garters, the stockings, crotchless panties and the push up bra. I finally slipped on the stilettos and stood in front of the full-length mirror. Oh my god, I thought to myself. I really do look like a black cock slut!

I still had not put in the butt plug but figured I needed to get very turned on before even attempting that. So I laid down on the bed and started stroking my clit that was starting to protrude from getting turned on by the thoughts going through my held. I stroke my clit and stuck first one, then two fingers into my pussy and worked them in and out. I fantasized about some of the scenes in the interracial movies that John and I had been watching and soon I was on the verge of coming. I frigged my clit as fast as I could and I had an amazing orgasm that left me breathing hard and my pussy sopping wet. I figured that I might as well make good use of the wetness from my pussy and took my index finger on my right hand and worked it into my ass, scooping up more wetness with my other hand and rubbing it around the rosebud of my ass. My sphincter began to relax and I pushed in my middle finger. This actually feels very good I thought. I reached over and grabbed the butt plug and slowly worked it into my ass. There, it was in! That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I still thought that there was no way that Dr. Brown was going to fuck my ass with his big cock. I looked at my watch and saw that there was only 30 minutes before the reception started. I cleaned up and took off my "black cock slut" outfit and got into a fairly conservative skirt that was below the knee, a buttoned up blouse and sweater and low heels. Back to "prim and proper Pam" except for the red nails and the queen of spades butt plug that was feeling really good in my ass and turning me on. I headed off to the cocktail party reception.

The cocktail party was fun and there was plenty of good food and good drinks. I did not plan to talk to Dr. Brown but I did keep my eye on him. That little blonde slut Monica was at his elbow as he made the rounds and I had a little bit of a jealous feeling. Maybe he is going to fuck her tonight and not me I pondered. After about an hour or so, I had went over to the bar to get a glass of wine when Dr. Brown sidled up. "So, did you do as I instructed? Are you wearing the butt plug?" he whispered.

"Yes sir." I whispered back, looking around to make sure no one was watching us.

"Good. I have another instruction. I want you to wear your hair in a high ponytail when you come to see me tonight. I love to pull on my black cock slut's ponytail when I fuck them from behind. And you will wear your black cock slut outfit to my room. I saw you have a long coat. You can wear it over your outfit."