Weekend Work Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god, I thought. I am on the tenth floor and Dr. Brown is on the 30th. I would have to ride on the elevator for 20 floors dressed like that! I was not sure I could go through with it.

"Please Dr. Brown, let me change when I get to your room," I pleaded, my eyes starting to get moist as I thought I might cry.

"No, you are my black cock slut tonight and you are going to act like one." Dr. Brown whispered in my ear and walked away.

I had no choice. I would have to somehow get the courage to do it.

The reception ended and I immediately headed to my room. I was shaking I was so turned on and scared at the same time. By 10:30 pm, I was ready to go. I applied the ruby red lipstick to my lips and put on the "black cock slut" collar. I pulled my long hair into a high ponytail and looked in the full-length mirror. Just look at me, I thought. I can't believe that I am going to be a black cock slut tonight. I felt like all of a sudden I had some belief that I could go through with it. Just then, my phone buzzed. It was about 10:40 pm. Dr. Brown had texted me. His text read, "Give me 5 minutes and then head to my room as instructed. Room 3022."

I put on my long coat and stood there counting the time down. Finally, after 5 minutes I headed out, praying that I would not see anyone, especially anyone that I knew. I pushed the elevator up button, it dinged, and one of the elevators stopped. I looked into the elevator and there was a 40 something man and his wife. They were embracing each other but not kissing. We were both startled to see each other. I put my head down, walked on to the elevator, and stood to their left. The husband glanced quickly at me. I felt like a high-class escort visiting a swanky hotel. I glanced back and he gave me a knowing look. Holy shit, I thought, he thinks I am a high-class hooker. His wife smiled at me too and pulled her husband a little closer. He glanced over again and looked directly at my collar that said so all could see "black cock slut" and of course, my queen of spade earrings gave away most likely where and what I was headed for.

Finally, the elevator stopped at the 28th floor and they got off. The husband looked back and said, "Have a good time tonight!" and I could see his wife punch him on the arm as he said it and the door closed.

The embarrassment was more than I could stand and I was about to turn back when the elevator door opened on the 30th floor. I seemingly floated out and found my way to room 3022. I knocked once but there was no answer. I knocked again and stood there for what seemed like 5 minutes. I was about to leave when the door opened. There was Dr. Brown in a white bathroom, looking very sexy and very handsome.

"Come in Pam, I am glad you decided to make it. I can't wait to turn you into my black cock slut tonight." Dr. Brown said in a very sexy voice. I walked in and his room was a suite, very nice with a commanding view of the downtown and beyond. Dr. Brown asked if he could take my coat and I unbuttoned it and gave it to him.

Dr. Brown looked me over from head to toe and said, "Very nice, Pam, I see that you have followed my instructions perfectly. I love that shaved pussy too. I bet you like it also!" He was right; I liked my pussy being shaved!

Dr. Brown poured me a glass of wine and we walked over to the couch, I could see that his cock was hard as it was making a tent out of the front of his robe. We sat down and we took a few sips of our drinks. Dr. Brown then said, "Pam, I want you stand up in front of me and run those red finger nails over you pussy and clit. I want to see how turned on you are before I even start fucking you." I did as he instructed and stood in front of him, spread my legs and started working my clit. I was getting incredibly hot and thought I might come right then and there. Finally Dr. Brown stood up.

"Take off my robe." Dr. Brown demanded. I did as he directed and it fell away from his shoulders. He was as chiseled as any 21 year old and his shoulders were broad and his physique tapered down into a v at his waist. I purposefully did not look at his cock. I was too scared but I could tell just from the space between us that it was huge! He said "You can touch me Pam". I did not hesitate. I ran my red nailed fingers over his shoulders and chest and his rock hard stomach. I stopped at his waist. I then looked down and gasped.

"Holy shit" I practically screamed. Standing straight out from his crotch was the biggest, blackest cock I had ever seen. It was 12 inches long if it was an inch and thick around as a baby's forearm. The head was as big as a plum and the veins running through it were thick and gave his cock an almost surreal look. There was no way that monster was going to fit into my pussy I thought. Not a chance. My hand drifted towards his cock but I stopped, I was not sure why.

"Go ahead Pam, I know you want to stroke it, you have my permission." Dr. Brown said as he started to take control. My hands went to his cock and I started stroking it nice and slow. His balls were like small peaches and he had just a little hair in his pubic area. I was mesmerized by the size of his cock. How could anything be so big and fit into a woman I thought to myself? My fingers could not wrap around his cock it was so thick and I just stood there stroking it and trying to figure out if he was really going to fuck me with that monster. Dr. Brown then reached over and grabbed the leash and attached it to my black cock slut collar.

"Let's go girl," and Dr. Brown started walking me into the bedroom, him walking naked in front of me as I was led along by the leash. I really started to feel like his black cock slut at that moment. He got to the bedroom and Dr. Brown sat down in the comfortable chair in the room and instructed me to get down on all fours in front of him. I got down as instructed and looked up at him and his big cock staring me in the face. I was practically drooling and I could feel the pussy juice running down my pussy lips and on to my thighs. Dr. Brown slowly stroked his cock from base to tip. It seemed like it was getting harder and bigger if that was possible. Pre-cum was dripping from the giant head. I wanted to lick it up, I was so turned on.

'Do you like what you see my little black cock slut?' Dr. Brown asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, I do Dr. Brown.' I said as I licked my lips.

"What do you want to do with this big black cock Pam?" Dr. Brown asked, again knowing the answer to the question.

:Can I suck on it?' I whispered, almost too embarrassed to be saying the words.

'What, I can't hear you Pam, you need to speak up." He demanded.

"Can I suck on it?" I said a little bit louder and now almost pleading.

"What do you want to suck on Pam?' Dr. Brown said as he looked at me, knowing the answer.

'I want to suck on your cock, Dr. Brown." I replied like a dutiful slut.

"And what kind of cock is it Pam?' Dr. Brown demanded.

"It is a big black cock Dr. Brown." I finally said with some authority hoping that his teasing would end and he would let me suck his big cock.

"Well Pam, you are almost there. Put it all together and tell me what you want to do." Dr, Brown instructed.

'I want to suck on your big black cock Dr. Brown, please can I suck on your big black cock?" I was now begging him.

"Good Pam, you passed the first part of your black cock slut test. Open your mouth." Dr. Brown demanded.

I opened my mouth and Dr. Brown pointed that veiny monster toward my mouth and I moved forward taking him in. My mouth was stretched as wide as it could go and I felt like I was choking on an apple. His precum tasted sweet and it almost felt like he was ejaculating but I knew he wasn't. Dr. Brown worked his cock into my mouth a few inches and said "Just go slow Pam, I know you have never sucked a cock this big before but by the end of the night you will know how to suck cock a lot better." I reached up to take his shaft in my hand and he stopped me. "No hands yet. I am training you to be a black cock slut. You need to learn to suck with your mouth and then use your hands on a big cock. No cheating." I followed his instructions and did the best I could with such a big cock in my mouth. I was getting more turned on as Dr. Brown worked more of his cock into my mouth and towards my throat. I reached down between my legs and found my clit and started working it, I can feel it was protruding a great deal as it does when I am enormously turned on. 'That's it my little slut, work that clit with those sexy red nails, I like that." Dr. Brown said as he continued to fuck my mouth with that enormous tool. Dr. Brown then stood up and that caused me to raise up so I was kneeling.

Dr, Brown said "I love those red lips on my black cock, now I want to see those red nails. You can use your hands now." With those instructions, I took both hands and wrapped them around Dr. Brown's giant fuckstick. I stroked him up and down and sucked ravenously on the head of his cock. I felt like such a wanton slut, kneeling before this handsome black man and sucking his big black cock like a mad woman. I took his cock out of my mouth to catch my breath and licked up and down the shaft of his cock making it slick with my saliva. It shone so brilliantly that it was like I was being hypnotized. I just licked it up and down like a popsicle running my ruby red lips and red nails all over that giant member. For his part, Dr. Brown grabbed my high ponytail and forced my mouth back on to his cock.

'That's it, suck on my big black cock like the good little white slut that you are Pam. I knew from the first moment that I saw you that I would turn you into a black cock slut.' Dr. Brown barked at me as he face fucked me with his cock. I looked up at him, and I was completely in his control. I was turned on beyond belief and I knew that despite my misgivings about the size of his cock, I was going to fuck him tonight.

Dr. Brown then reached over and took picked up my phone. I didn't know where he got it. He demanded that I give him the passcode. I felt helpless so I gave it to him. He opened the camera and said "Now we are going to make this interesting. Keep sucking my sweet little slut. I want to see those red lips and red nails on my black cock as I take a picture of you sucking on me. With that, he grabbed my ponytail again and pulled my mouth deeper on to his cock. He then snapped a couple of pictures of me with his big cock in my mouth and the hands wrapped around his member. He scrolled through my contacts and found my husband and sent him the picture. I had fear in my eyes as I could not believe what he had just done. 'Don't worry Pam, I bet your husband when he sees that picture is going to run to the bathroom and jerk off. I know he wants this as much as you do Pam." My mouth and hands had never left his cock and I simply gave in at this point. John wanted to see me suck and fuck a big black cock and he was now getting what he wanted I thought to myself.

I kept sucking and stroking and soon felt Dr. Brown pick up the pace of his thrusts. I was still only taking about 4 inches of that 12 inch cock into my mouth but I was doing a pretty good job I thought. Then, Dr. Brown let out a loud groan and pulled his cock out of my mouth and started shooting ropes of cum all over my face. I thought I was drowning there was so much cum from the 5 or 6 shots of cum he streaked across my face and into my mouth. He then drove that big cockhead into my mouth and instructed me to suck as 5 or 6 more shots of cum emptied into my mouth as a sucked furiously to choke it down. Some of the cum dribbled out of my mouth and on my breasts. I had never seen so much cum from one man in one orgasm. I was having a hard time breathing and Dr. Brown sensed it and pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed it all over my face, directing the cum that had splashed on to my face into my mouth. I was never big on swallowing cum (I guess I was a "spitter" before Dr. Brown) but I savored every drop of cum that he shoved into my mouth. Finally, when he was done, I sat back and held that magnificent piece of man meat in front of me just gazing at its size and beauty. Dr. Brown only shrank a little bit from his erection and I started to work his cock with both hands to get him back to full attention.

"Go clean your face Pam, I want to kiss you tonight but I don't like the taste of my own cum." He laughed. I chuckled too and sashayed off to the bathroom. "Put on some more of that red lipstick you little black cock slut" He shouted as I walked away.

"Of course Dr. Brown." I said. I would do almost anything for that big black cock at this point. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up, reapplied my lipstick and headed back out for more cock.

I got back to the bedroom and Dr. Brown was stroking himself and almost fully erect again. I thought to myself, this man is unlike any man I have ever heard of. Usually after one orgasm, John is done for the night!

Dr. Brown instructed me to turn around. I did and he pulled my ass cheeks apart. "Good girl. he said. 'I am glad you wore that butt plug as instructed. And that placement of the tattoo is perfect!" With that he pulled me on to the bed and we kissed and fondled each other for several minutes. He stroked and fingered my clit and remarked at big my clit was. With that, he pushed me back on the bed and spread my legs wide apart. "I need to suck on that clit of yours, such a beauty!' He exclaimed. With that he licked up and down my shaved and already sopping pussy stopping to suck on my clit and roll it around on his tongue. I was shaking from Dr, Brown's handiwork and he kept going back and forth between rolling my clit on his tongue and sucking on it. Finally I grabbed his head and pulled his head into my pussy and screamed as an orgasm ripped through my nether regions. It was an orgasm that left me shaking and nearly crying from its intensity. Finally I caught my breath and my wits and reached over to find Dr. Brown's big cock standing at attention, like a big black nightstick, standing straight up and hard as an oak.

I swung myself around and licked up and down the his beautiful cockhead and shaft. I sucked greedily on the head and slipped my tongue in his pee hole sucking out some more precum. Once it was slick and shinywith my saliva, I straddled him and slowly lowered my pussy on to his cockhead. It felt like I was being split by a policeman's flashlight. I looked down and saw that only the head was in my pussy and my pussy lips were stretched around it like a vise. "Just go nice and slow Pam, I don't want this to hurt." Dr. Brown instructed me as I tried to sink lower on to his beautiful cock. Finally, I had about 5 inches in and I leaned forward on my knees and slowly started riding him, not going deeper than 5 inches but trying to increase the pace. I could tell that my pussy was stretched more than it had ever been before (except for childbirth). I looked back, and I was creaming all over that black cock and it looked like I had coated his cock with cream. Dr. Brown pulled my ass cheeks apart and thrust his hips slowly upwards to meet my downward strokes, my pussy was wrapped around his cock like a hand in a glove and his cock was rubbing my clit like a hand was down there doing it. I was getting tired from riding and holding myself up and Dr. Brown sensed it. He told me to turn around and face the opposite direction. Reverse cow girl is what he called it. I did as I was told and I slid down on Dr. Brown's big cock and leaned back into him. He pulled my stiletto clad feet wide apart and started hammering my pussy with his cock. I was splayed wide open and my shaved pussy looked stretched to the max by that black monster cock. I reached down and fingered my clit with my ruby red nails and thought what a great nail color Dr. Brown picked.

"Ok Pam, on your hands and knees, time for me to fuck you from behind." Dr, Brown said. I gladly obliged as not only was I on the verge of coming, but my legs were still wobbly from the orgasm and I needed a break!

I got on my hands and knees and put my face down on the bed and stuck my ass in the air. 'Nice, I love to see a shaved pussy and a queen of spades butt plug when I fuck my black cock sluts from behind!"

"Please fuck me Dr. Brown, I want your big cock in me so bad!" I said as he slowly eased that big cock still covered in my cream into my burning hot quim. Once inside, Dr. Brown started fucking me hard. My pussy had adjusted to his girth but not his length just yet, so he was still only stuffing me with about 6 inches of that giant cock. But six inches was perfect right now. I reached down between my legs and stroked my clit. It felt so fanstastic and the girth of Dr. Brown's cock had so filled by pussy that my clit and G spot were being massaged at the same time. My whole body started to shake and I thrust my ass backwards on to his cock. 'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" I screamed as he plowed his cock into me and I worked my clit like a mad woman. Then all of a sudden, I felt an orgasm come over me like never before. My breath was taken away and my body quivered. All of a sudden I felt a gush of warm juices squirting from my loins. It was like I was peeing, but I wasn't. I was squirting! I had never squirted before and thought it was all a myth! But here I was squirting all over my boss's big black cock!

"Wow, Pam, that is some serious squirting you did!" Exclaimed Dr. Brown. "I love it when my black cock sluts squirt. Is that your first time?" All I could do is shake my head yes as I was incoherent at that point. "I love it when I make my sluts squirt for the first time!" Dr. Brown kept up the rhythm of fucking me, but not to hard, just enough to allow me to return to earth and come to my senses.

Once I did, Dr. Brown abruptly pulled out of my pussy and walked over to the large picture window facing the city. "Come here Pam, I am going to fuck you while we look out over the city." With that, I wobbled to my feet, still wearing my stilettos and walked over to Dr. Brown. He gave me a deep, passionate kiss and then spun me around to face the city. With my 4 inch heels on, I was almost six feet tall so Dr. Brown has a good angle to fuck me from behind, standing up. He bent me over at the waist and then picked up right leg and held it up in the air about waist high. I could see our reflections in the window and it looked so erotic as he held my leg up and entered me from behind. I threw my head my head back and Dr. Brown grabbed my ponytail and and started kissing me neck. He then reached down and squeezed and rolled my erect nipples as I balanced against the plate glass window 30 floors above the city. He drove that big cock into me rapidly and inched deeper as my pussy. now becoming accustomed to its size, started to receive it more willingly. I looked out over the city and was entranced by the lights and the huge cock fucking me. Just three days ago, I was prim and proper Pam with a little dirty fantasy and now I am a black cock slut being fucked high above a major American city!

We fucked in this position for like seemed like 10 minutes when Dr. Brown said "Ok, on to the bed. I want to see that queen of spades tattoo.' Dr, Brown picked up the leash that had been hanging down between my tits and walked me back to the bed. With obeisance, I followed and once over to the bed. I laid down and spread my legs wide. Dr. Brown got between my legs, his onyx nightstick of a cock still covered with my cream and my cum, standing straight out and looking almost angry, as the head was a deep purple color and the veins running through his cock looking more engorged than ever.

Slowly Dr. Brown stroked his cock and said, "When I am breaking in a new black cock slut, I want to spread their legs wide as I can and see if they can take all 12 inches. If they can or come close to it, then I know I will have them again. I want to come on that queen of spades tattoo as well. That way they know that they are mine and they know what to expect. Are you prepared for that Pam?"