Weekend Work Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please Dr. Brown, fuck me like that, I want to be your black cock slut." I couldn't believe I was saying those words but I was now his, and I wanted to prove that I could be his black cock slut. With that, Dr. Brown rubbed his cock up and down my still soaked pussy and then pushed the head in a few inches. He grabbed by ankles (I was still wearing my stilettos) and he spread my legs so far apart I thought I might have dislocated a hip.

"Ok Pam, guide my cock in at your pace and let's see what you can take.' Dr. Brown ordered me. I reached down, grasped that huge member, and slowly pushed it into my ever-expanding pussy. I got about six inches in, which is about as far as I had gone before. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Just do it, I said to myself. I slipped a another two inches in and I looked down, Wow, I thought, two third of the way in, And it looked beautiful, so hot and my pussy was wide open, slick with love juices and on fire! I leaned my head back and concentrated. I could feel two more inches slip in.

"Whoa, that is really good Pam, take a look, you are almost there." Said Dr. Brown. He was right, I was almost there. I was almost his black cock slut. With that, I pulled him the rest of the way in. I looked down and he was balls deep in my pussy. I could actually see his cock in my abdomen it was so far up into my pussy. Damn, I did it! I laid my arms to the side, exhausted from the effort.

Dr. Brown now told that I still had another test to pass "Now Pam, here is the rest of the test. Can you take me pounding this big cock into your pussy?"

"Please fuck me Dr. Brown, take that pussy, I want to be your black cock slut!" I exclaimed. With those words, Dr. Brown slowly started stroking his cock in and out of my pussy, which at this point, had expanded to take his enormous length and girth. Long, slow and deep strokes, he would pull all the way out and then slowly push all the way back in. Dr. Brown was going slowly I think to not hurt me. I was now holding my legs apart as he fucked me.

'Fuck me Dr. Brown, don't fuck me like you love me, fuck me like a whore!' I shouted, as I just wanted him to plow into me. With that Dr. Brown started to fuck me so hard that his balls slapped against my ass and the queen of spades butt plug and I was screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me like a whore!' I had turned into a complete whore for Dr. Brown and at that point I did not care you heard. I was on the verge of another orgasm and I dug my nails into Dr. Brown's muscular ass and pulled him into me as rapidly as possible. My pussy was being devoured by his cock and finally I let loose with the mother of all orgasms. It hit me so hard, I blacked out for a few seconds. When I came too, my body was convulsing and shaking like I was having a seizure. As I was coming down from my orgasm, Dr. Brown started to come too.

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and shouted "Here you go my black cock slut, take this cum!" And with that he shot a huge wad of cum all over the queen of spades tattoo and and my stomach. I reached over and grabbed my phone and snapped a couple of photos and sent them off to my husband. Damn, I thought to myself. What am I doing! At this point I was too delirious to care. I was Dr. Brown's black cock slut. Dr. Brown collapsed next to me and we hugged and kissed as we came down from an amazingly intense fucking session.

"Well Dr. Brown, did I pass the test?" I asked with my smile on my face.

"Yes you did prim and proper Pam. You are now a black cock slut. You are my black cock slut. I didn't take your ass tonight but we will save that for another time." Dr. Brown said.

"I would love for you to take my ass Dr. Brown; I just don't know if I can take that big cock in it." I said.

"Don't worry Pam, you didn't think your pussy could take my cock, but it did. You can do anything you set your mind to." Dr. Brown said with such assurance that I could not help but believe him. With that, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke at about 6 am. Dr. Brown was already up in the shower. I was confused and not sure where I was. I was covered in sticky cum and my pussy felt like it had been plowed by a truck. Dr. Brown came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, looking quite handsome.

"Your phone has been going off for like 30 minutes, I think it might be your husband." Dr. Brown smiled. I looked down at my phone and I must have had 15 texts from John. I read them quickly and they went from shock and dismay to pictures of him with a hard on and saying he can't wait to hear all about it. It seems like he had fallen asleep and did not see the pictures that we sent until early this morning. I guess he finally realized that I had taken a big black cock last night and his shock turned into outright lust.

Dr. Brown said "Well the first workshop starts this morning at 9 a.m. The retreat ends at noon and we will all be heading home then. Why don't you come over here and suck my big black cock one more time before we go."

'Of course Dr. Brown." I said like a good little slut and I walked over, now only in my stockings. I slipped on my stilettos and pushed him down on to the couch. I kneeled down in front of him. He was already hard and I grabbed his big cock with both hands at the base and just started sucking on the head. I gave him a blowjob he never would forget. Probably 20 minutes long and when he was about to come, I pulled off and let him come all over my face and in my hair. I slapped his big cock on my face and rubbed it all around after he shot his cum all over it. "There, am I your black cock slut now Dr. Brown." I asked, already knowing the answer!

"Yes, indeed Pam, you have gone straight to the head of the class!" Dr. Brown laughed as he answered my rhetorical question.

With that, I gathered my things, pulled myself together, slipped on my coat and left, giving Dr. Brown a quick kiss on the cheek as I took the slut walk down the hall to the elevator. It was about 6:30 a.m. and I was able to get back to my room unnoticed. I took a long hot shower, changed and called John. He was anxious to hear every detail. I told him to calm down and that we would have plenty of time to talk about all of it and how things might go from here.

The last few workshops were uneventful and Dr. Brown and I said hello but acted as if nothing ever happened. I caught that slut Monica giving me the eye and I just winked at her. I am sure she was mad she didn't get fucked last night! As we were leaving the hotel and getting to our cars I bumped into Dr. Brown at the valet. I asked him why he was at the adult store at the same time I was. Was it just a coincidence?

"Of course not Pam." He said. 'I pulled out just behind you from the hotel. I was going in the same direction towards the mall when I saw you pull in to the adult store. You never saw me. I saw how you looked at my cock that morning and I knew that I could make you a black cock slut as soon as I saw you head into the adult store."

"Well I am glad you did, Dr. Brown, I am happy to be your black cock slut!" I said as the valet pulled my car up. I jumped in to my car, gave Dr. Brown a wave and drove off, with at least four hours to think about my next black cock slut adventure!