Weird and Wonderful Ava

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
544 Followers

That first night I learned sleeping with Ava was perfection. She loved to fall asleep as the little spoon, or with her head on my shoulder, and one hand on my chest, sometimes with her left leg draped over mine so I could feel that cute patch of pubic hair on my thigh.

She remembered my favorite way to wake up, with her lips around the head of my cock. My only regret is that I never saw that first moment she took it in, although I got to see it many times after that. She was a natural at sucking cock, helped tremendously by the fact that she truly enjoyed it. She used her newly practiced hand skills in combination, and had a nice, light touch around the balls. She was great with her eyes, phenomenal with teasing. She loved making me cum, both straight down her throat, swallowing every drop, and also all over her lips and tongue, where she could make a little show of it for my benefit. She loved sucking my cock as much as I loved licking her pussy.

Over that first long weekend she also let me show her the different ways my touch could bring her pleasure, not just direct clitoral stimulation (although we did plenty, usually to finish) but with other erogenous zones to lead up to that: neck, earlobes, breasts, instep, behind the knees, scalp, backbone, she got the full tour. I took my time and made her crave it until she'd beg me to let her cum, sometimes with my hands, sometimes with my tongue. She also liked to finish with a nice side-by-side 69.

We did everything in those four days except fuck. She wanted to save that for last, and when I let slip that my birthday was coming up, she decided she wanted to "give me the best present she had to give" for my birthday. Needless to say I looked forward to receiving the sweetest birthday present ever, but I was going to have to wait a whole week. That wait was going to just about kill me!

Three days after Anya returned from her long weekend with the boyfriend, we reached the stage where there was no hiding things from her anymore. I knew it was coming. Over breakfast while Ava slept in she forced the issue.

"Dad, is something up with you and Ava?"

She got my full attention, right away. "What do you mean?"

"I've seen the way she looks at you. I've seen how you act around her. Look, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's OK if there is. I mean, I know you're like, a LOT older than her, and in most cases that would definitely be a huge problem for me. But I know her better than anyone. I love her like a sister. And she's just really different . She's not like anybody else I know, not at all, and although normally I'd say it was wrong, with her I think it might actually in a weird way be good for her to be involved with an older man, if he was the right older man, who could be super-patient, and understanding, and kind."

Clearly she'd been giving this some thought.

"And you certainly seem the happiest I've seen you in years, like maybe ever. You can tell me but be honest. I can take it. I'm not going to freak out or disown you or anything. I love you both and I want what's best. I want you both to be happy...OK, I might freak out a little bit, but honestly, if there is something going on with you two, it's OK."

It seemed clear to me that she knew. She was just looking for confirmation. "Anya, it's really not my place to say what...especially with Ava not here. I'm not even sure I know exactly what..., but yeah, 'something' is definitely going on. And I am happy, very, very happy. And I think she's happy. You need to know that absolutely the last thing I would ever want is to hurt her. You said she's unusual, and I think that's fair, but the word I prefer is special. She is a special person and incredibly special to me."

"Are you in love with her?" Wow. She went right to the heart of it.

I swallowed hard, "Yes. Yes, I think I probably am in love with her."

"Have you told her?"

"No. No not yet. I don't want to scare her. It's all been a lot for her in a pretty short period of time. I don't want to overwhelm her. I don't want to put any pressure on her."

"OK. I get that. But she's stronger than you think. Trust me. You have to tell her. I think she loves you too."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I do. If you tell her you love her she'll feel less pressure, not more. Just make sure you're not being controlling, but in an 'if you love someone, set them free' kind of way."

"Of course. Thank you. That sounds exactly right."

"Trust me. And don't wait too long to do it, either. Make it soon."

"I will. Anya, thanks for understanding. I know this is super-weird, and it's not easy. She loves you too, you know. It means a lot."

"I know. That basically sums up our whole friendship, super-weird and not easy, but I love her like a sister." Then it hit her. "But wait...if you guys...I mean it would be OK but no matter what, I'm not calling her 'Mom,' OK? That would be just a little too super-weird." She laughed.

I laughed too.

I also took her advice to heart. I realized that I'd been avoiding the full truth out of fear. I was afraid that falling in love with this girl who was so much younger would bring shame, ridicule, scandal, and ruin to both of us. But Anya's support and validation was enough to finally tip the scales.

I also realized those scales would have tipped themselves pretty soon, anyway. That first step, into intimacy, had been the toughest one. This thing was so strong I was powerless. Nature wins out. Mother Nature is undefeated. I wanted her. She wanted me. The social barriers, such as they were, weren't enough to stop us. Neither of us were that strongly invested in "society" for the barriers to hold us. I was single, my kids were grown, and I was ultimately too old to give a shit what anybody else thought. Ava was a misfit. She felt damaged, trapped. She had no strong stake in society either, and I offered her a ray of hope for a future she'd never believed in before. With the step we'd already taken it wasn't that much further of a leap to dare try for love.

Saints are celebrated because their kind of sacrifice and self-restraint is really, really hard. I knew that I was no saint. Yes, I needed to be sure to give Ava an out. I had enough character to offer her that, But if she didn't take it, or until she might take it someday in the future, I was going to fuck that girl, and make love to that girl, with all of the fire and passion that I still had in me.

Yes, there was a big difference in our worldly experience, but she was an adult. She gets to choose, I figured. If, now or in some distant future, she chooses "no," then I could take it. I'm old. I've learned how to live with disappointment. But either way, I would have this time with Ava, no matter how much time it turned out to be, and I would be far better having this time than never having it at all.

I had a talk with Ava later that very same day after talking with Anya. I was waiting for her on the front porch when she came home.

"We need to talk," I said, followed quickly by, "don't worry. It's not bad." I wanted to tell her while we were fully clothed, so she'd know it wasn't just a sex thing, it was bigger than that. I wanted to be sure to avoid any confusion on that point.

"OK. Sure Dan. What is it?"

"I think you know you've made me pretty happy."

"And you've made me pretty happy too."

"Yes. Well I believe when you feel something really strongly, and you're as close as you and I have become over the past few months, you have to tell them, you owe it to the other person to tell them how you feel."

"OK..." She was getting a little nervous, I could tell.

"Please, don't worry. You know I want you to be happy. You know I want what's best for you. What maybe you don't know is that I want that so much, I want it even more than I want anything for myself. The thing that makes me happiest is doing things for you. I feel it so strongly. And the way I understand it, there's a name for that. It's love. I'm in love with you, Ava. I love you."

Ava smiled the biggest smile and leaned in to kiss me, right on the lips, right there on the front porch where anyone could see (I hadn't thought of that. Oops.) The kiss and the smile said it, but then she repeated it for my ears. "I love you too, Dan."

"Wow. Feels kind of good to put a name on it, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Yes it does," and she kissed me again.

"So...no pressure. You stay with me as long as this feels right, OK? And know that if at any time it doesn't feel right for you, I actually want you to leave me, understand? It'd hurt, I'm not gonna lie, but I'd be OK."

She gave me a look, the right look, the look that said "that's not gonna happen," which I felt opened the door to lighten the mood.

I then said, "I'm your biggest fan, always, whether you're on my team, or moving on to chase the championship somewhere else."

She got my intention. "Sports analogies, Dan? Really?" She laughed and punched me in the arm. Tears of laughter with a pained expression on her face. I laughed too. "God! You can be such a little boy!"

"You've figured out the secret to men," I replied. "We're all just little boys. The only difference is some of us also carry around a sense of responsibility."

"Hmmm. Well you're a very responsible little boy then, and kind, and sweet, and funny. I love you, Danny. Now you wanna go play house?"

We went inside and made love.

It wasn't my birthday yet, but the time felt right. Besides, with only a couple more days to go we figured it was close enough. We could still call it a birthday gift. I don't know how she kept getting more beautiful, but it seemed like she did that night. We kissed. I looked into her eyes. She wasn't scared. She and I both knew, as deeply as it's possible to know a thing, that it was right. After kissing her for a good long while, I moved down to kiss her breasts, then down further to also kiss between her legs, just to make sure that biology was paving the way where our minds and hearts had led us. She was wet, and I was hard. She bent over to plant a kiss on the end of my penis, just one sweet kiss.

Ava had told me she wanted her first time to be in missionary. I entered her slowly, gradually, as we looked into each other's eyes. I saw it as she felt a stab of pain. I knew she had a partial hymen that must now be either suddenly torn or else pushed out of the way. We did not speak. She was tight, but I gave her time. I was so worried about her I almost forgot to enjoy what I was doing, but then nature reminded me. It felt so good. I knew she could see the pleasure on my face and as I moved in and out slowly, gently at first, she began to feel some of that too, and then gradually more.

"It feels so good to have you inside me," she whispered.

"Yes, Ava, so, so good. I love you."

"I love you."

She relaxed and began to roll on her ass a bit, and to bring her knees up farther and to wrap her legs around me. It was more like screwing than fucking for awhile, and then I began to thrust deeper, and deeper, and to pull out a little more, and to try to angle us to give her a little more stimulation.

"Is this good? Do you want to try another position?"

"No. Not now. This is good. Please fuck me and cum inside me."

I kept up a steady pace, hard but not too hard, never so hard that I couldn't kiss her, or nibble her neck. I brought one hand to work on her breast and nipple in time with my steady thrusts. That got her feeling it more, so I doubled down and kept it up as she climbed up the mountain with me. I held it until I felt and heard her breath catch as she reached the peak, and then I let it go for all I was worth.

"Mmmmm" I heard her as I knew she felt me gushing into her. We kissed. We smiled at each other. We kissed some more.

"That was wonderful, baby. I love you."

"Mmmmm. I love you too."

"It gets even better."

She replied in a higher pitch, "Mmmmmmmm. Yeah we're going to have to do that a LOT more."

We fell asleep in each other's arms. After that night, Anya was the only one in the house who had a private room.

**********************************

Not just at home where only Anya and I would notice, Ava was blossoming at school too. She was coming out of her shell, letting her true personality shine through. She got a new haircut. That also helped. As was inevitable, the college boys started to take notice. I wasn't always very proud of myself for how I acted.

One day a month or so after our porch talk, Ava walked home following her final class of the day. Five minutes later a college boy came to the door. I answered the bell.

"I'm looking for Ava. Is she here?"

"Who's asking?" I responded, a little bit gruffly.

"Uh, you can tell her it's Jason. I'm in her Sociology class."

"I'm Ava's grandfather," I lied, but it amused me, and I thought it might gain me at least some faux respect in this situation. "She is here, but she can't come to the door right now."

"Just for a minute? Please? Excuse me, sir, for interrupting your day, but I wanted to ask her if she'd like to go to the movies with me on Friday night. I'm kind of old-fashioned so I wanted to ask her properly, and not just with a text."

"Well, son, for starters an old-fashioned guy would have brought flowers. But you look like a nice enough kid. I feel for ya. But if today's like most days, Ava's about to get her brains fucked out by her boyfriend so my advice to you is to pursue other options."

Jason looked shocked. "Oh. OK. Thanks for the heads up." He slunk away. I was thinking he must have followed her home to see where she lived, which was kind of creepy, but the kid didn't seem threatening. My guess was he was just a young guy with no game.

"Who was at the door?" Ava called out as I walked back toward the bedroom. When I got there she was sitting on the bed with her legs pulled up. She'd already kicked off her shoes.

"Jason from your Sociology class."

"Jason? What did he want?"

"He wanted to ask you out."

"Oh really!" She was amused and curious. "What did you say to him?"

"I told him you were about to get your brains fucked out by your boyfriend."

"You didn't!"

"I most certainly did."

"Oh!" She paused for a moment, thinking it over. "Well...we don't want to make a liar out of you then, do we?" She said it with a glint in her eye.

"No we do not," I said as I peeled off my shirt and tackled her back onto the bed.

Our first time making love had been good for her. She actually did have an orgasm, which was definitely a win. And after a little more practice she was happy to tell me I was right, it did get even better. We could make love or we could fuck for fun; as it should be, we didn't always notice where one ended and the other began. I can say it plainly: that girl loved to fuck. She loved sex of all kinds, really, and we did it as often as we could. Twice a day was about all my dick could handle on a regular basis, but my tongue and hands and fingers could fill in while my dick rested up.

I did still occasionally have second thoughts, or brief reconnections with reality. Like as we lay together in the afterglow, her head resting on my shoulder and her arm draped across my chest on that one day. "I was thinking...I shouldn't have sent poor Jason away like that. I'm sorry. It's not my place to turn down invitations for you. That's your decision."

She let me talk, declining to interrupt.

"Look, I know I'm old, and everything that comes with that. I want to make sure you know that any time you feel like you might want to have sex with some young guy, for whatever reason, cuz you think you might love him, or you just think he's really hot...or whatever--you've got a free hall pass from me."

"Stop that old man talk! You know I don't like it. You're starting to piss me off about that. You know I've got a kink for old guys."

"Oh I know-and believe me, I'm thankful!---and that's why your hall pass is only good for young guys. George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise--those guys are all off limits!"

She laughed. "What about Denzel?"

"Too old. Off limits! Anyone over 40--off limits! Young, dumb, and broke, that's all you get a pass for!"

She laughed. "OK, mister. That's a deal. And who do you want a hall pass for?"

I thought for a second. "The Queen of England," I replied, with great gravity.

"She's dead."

"Dammit! I guess I'm out of luck then." I kissed her. "I've got my dream girl. There is absolutely nobody I'd rather have than you." I meant it, too, every word.

*******************************

We stayed together until she graduated. We were happy, genuinely happy together for over a year-and-a-half. She had grown, really come out of her shell. She made friends. Sometimes they came over. We agreed she would introduce me as Anya's dad. I wanted it that way because it was easier for her. More than a few boys would make a run at her, but she always declined, telling them she had a boyfriend "back home."

I encouraged her to apply for a prestigious post-graduate paid internship. She got it. It was an opportunity too good to pass up. She wanted to stay with me. I encouraged her to go. It was the type of opportunity that wouldn't come around again, and if she didn't take it, she might always regret it. Plus even if she didn't know it, I did. I had always known the day would come. It was time. She needed to fly with her own wings.

I was totally honest with her. I told her it was because I loved her that I was insisting she go. She was welcome to come back, but if she did I would consider myself a failure.

We've stayed in touch over the years, Christmas cards, an occasional phone call. She always sends me a card for Grandparent's Day. That's our little joke. Eventually I remarried, a wonderful woman only about 8 years younger than me who is truly my best friend. We're happy together. The sex may be down to only about twice a month, but it's good, and it's enough. Last week Ava came by for a rare visit. She, her husband, and two kids were passing through, and they could only stay for about an hour.

When she was 29, she'd married a man 17 years older than herself. She told me she was happy, and she looked every inch of it, mid-thirties and giving every appearance of the prosperous upper middle class respectable wife and mother. She, her husband, Mark, my wife, Kathy, and I had a perfectly respectable and enjoyable chat on the deck while her kids played in the yard.

No one would ever suspect all that had passed between us, least of all Markā€”that all those years ago I'd seen Ava lost in the throes of more orgasms than I could count, that I'd seen her lips wrapped around my dick and her face plastered with my cum. But I knew she remembered, and of course I could never, ever forget some of the sweetest memories of my life.

At one point Mark shook my hand and earnestly thanked me, saying Ava had told him I was the first person who ever truly believed in her.

"That's true," she said to all of us. "I had a kind of a hard time in life before I came here to live with you and Anya. I was lost. I was angry, but you showed me I could be happy. It was a huge turning point for me. I can never thank you enough." She gave me a warm, sincere smile.

At one point, my wife went in to get some drinks for the kids, and Mark went with her to help pick out what they liked. Ava leaned in a little and said to me, "You know I would have stayed, don't you? You know I would have stayed here with you forever, if you'd let me."

"Yes," I replied, "I know. But it wouldn't have been right. You had your own life to live and you needed to go out and live it. You helped me plenty. You gave me the best months of my life. You brought me out of my depression too. I feel like I got more than I gave."

Ava smiled at me, and held my hand. It was enough.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
544 Followers