Weird Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I wanted to just ram myself up her ass and slam away, I willed myself to wait and let Deb complete her steamy butt-prepping routine, knowing full well that I'd get my reward soon enough. Still, while I waited, I decided to give her pussy some loving too. Without wasting another moment, I guided my pulsating cockhead up from the vicinity of her butthole and straight into her sopping wet folds instead. I immediately pushed all the way in, sinking my rock-hard boner balls-deep into Deb's wet, warm vaginal softness, stuffing her slit to the brim in a single powerful stroke that made Deb gasp and forced her eyes to bug out at first and then immediately to flutter closed, such was her pleasure in suddenly feeling her sweet pussy getting filled full of cockmeat while she had three fingers jammed inside her ass.

"Ooohh fuuuck, baby! Uunghhh yeesss!" Deb squealed, pumping her digits faster in and out of her slippery bootyhole while I remained still for a moment inside her juicy pussy, savoring its wet cock-engulfing snugness.

As my thick pole throbbed against the nectar-slick, silky smooth walls of her cozy slit, I could feel Deb's digits sliding in and out of her anus, rubbing against the underside of my dong and caressing it through the thin sensitive barrier of flesh that separated her heavenly holes. That sensation, the touch of her fingers through that flimsy inner wall, set me off instantly. In the blink of an eye, I was hammering away at Deb's drooling pussy like a total maniac, making her whimper deliriously as she too redoubled her ass-fingering tempo to match my furious cunt-stuffing thrusts. Within a minute of savage powerfucking, Deb's pussy was audibly squelching with wetness and she was whimpering and gasping for air, her eyes rolling back as she yelled out in orgasm.

"Ohhhh my god, Jeff! Yeeesss, yyeeesss, yyyeeeeeesss! Oohhh fuck baby, fuuuuuuck!"

Her girlcum gushed all over my pussy-plowing dick, squirted on my balls and dripped in clear runny rivulets down her perineum and onto the finger-gripping ring of her dilated asshole, which Deb was holding nice and stretched by keeping three digits jammed knuckled-deep in there. All through her climax, I kept drilling her slit non-stop, relentlessly cramming that soft, shaft-hugging hole full of my huge flexing cockmeat, until, still dizzy with orgasmic bliss, Deb herself focused her pleasure-glazed eyes on me and blurted out the magic words in between breathless moans.

"In my ass, baby! Uuhhh... I want you in my ass! Ooowwh my god... Fuck my ass now, Jeff, I need it so bad! Uungghh fuuuck! I need you in my ass, babyyyy!"

At that point, I was so insanely horny that I couldn't even form my thoughts into words, otherwise I would have quipped that, no matter how much Deb was craving a good buttfuck, I needed to fuck her ass much, much more than she did! Still, I think my intentions were made clear by the eagerness and speed with which I withdrew my dong from her girlcum-sloppy, dick-sucking pussy and aimed it lower, at her irresistible pink asshole. Deb's fingers had barely the time to slide out of her well-greased backdoor, leaving her rubbery sphincter open and gaping for me, all shiny with lube and winking invitingly. Then, in a heartbeat, my fat purple glans was right there, pushing in, demanding entrance, wedging itself inside that tiny little opening that gave so much pleasure to me and Deb alike.

Glistening obscenely and visibly dripping with a lewd mixture of lube, saliva and girlcum, my fat dick looked menacingly huge and was achingly hard as I eased it inside Deb's tiniest, hottest, most intimate and most cock-hungry hole. Pushing slowly but firmly, I savored Deb's gasps of indecent joy and the blissful expression painted on her face as I crammed my glans into her winking asshole, wedging it fully in there at the first attempt. Looking at Deb and seeing her nodding and smiling and bringing her fingers to her swollen clit as she panted in anticipation and joy while savoring the feel of my cockhead stretching her slutty little sphincter wide open, I kept going, feeding inch after veiny inch of dickmeat into her distended, shaft-gripping butthole. Driving my dong deeper and deeper, gently but without stopping, I slid rapidly further up her ass with obscene ease, until, within seconds of breaching the gummy entrance of her lovely anus, I was balls-deep inside my sweet Deb's fabulous booty.

Even in my state of wild arousal, the warmth and tightness and smoothness of Deb's well-lubed anal walls engulfing my whole dick forced me to stop. Hugging me and caressing me, sucking my stiff shaft and holding it encased deep inside her exquisite asshole, Deb's steamy forbidden chute was offering me such an amazing mixture of pleasurable feelings that I just had to rein in my buttlust for a moment, to pause and savor those epic sensations.

I could never, ever get tired of that initial feeling, that first stunning rush of primal joy I always get right after I slot my whole cock all the way up Deb's ass. No matter how many times I have done it already, or how many more times I'm going to do it in the future, that sensation is always uniquely special in the present moment, over and over again, unfailingly.

Of course, the fact that Deb was on the verge of cumming and had brought her hand to her pussy, furiously fingering herself and rubbing away at her clit like a madwoman, snapped me out of my momentary pause pretty fast. And, if that lust-fueling spectacle wasn't enough, the intense dick-squeezing ripples that coursed through her narrow rectum and massaged my thick dong did the rest. After just a couple of seconds spent remaining motionless to bask in the steamy tip-to-root grip of her velvety anal tunnel, I began fucking Deb's ass with gusto.

As soon as I started, I knew that I would not be able to stop for quite a while. It was just too good and crazily addictive. So of course I fucked her ass harder. And faster. And deeper.

It wasn't exactly a new thing for me to get completely overpowered by my lust for Deb's perfect booty, and in fact nothing brought forth my inner caveman more than assfucking my adorable girlfriend to climax after gushing anal climax, but that night I went particularly deep into my intense obsession for Deb's epic bubble-butt. Luckily for both of us, she always liked it when I got possessed by that primordial assfucking impulse, which in turn woke up her own inner tigress.

Moments after I started plowing her delicious little butthole, Deb's fingers trembled on her clit and she shook all over, squealing incoherently while gushing out in climax, drenching both our crotches in her sweet runny girlcum. Hard and fast and balls-deep, my thrusts into her narrow rectum didn't stop as Deb whimpered and squirted and looked at me with bugged-out eyes, her mouth slack and caught in a vacant smile as she gurgled and gasped, overwhelmed by a big, sudden assgasm. And of course, determined as I was to give her many more of those, I kept buttfucking her through that intense climax, making it even more powerful and extending it significantly.

Glorying in the cock-milking spasms of her velvety anal walls clenching and gripping on my pistoning schlong, I took full advantage of the sheen of lubrication coating both my dick and Deb's chute. That obscene layer of slickness made mostly of lube, plus Deb's saliva and pussy juices, allowed me to keep up my forceful tempo even though her cozy rectum was now tighter than usual due to its orgasmic pulsations. As I crammed my whole fat schlong up her ass over and over again like a grunting caveman, I feasted my eyes on Deb's beauty, starting with amazement at the ecstatic smile dancing on her lips, then drinking in the heavy jiggling motions of her magnificent tits and then, obviously, staring in lustful awe at her tight little butt-ring, currently dilated several sizes larger than its usual miniature puckered shape, and wrapped greedily around my incessantly ass-cramming boner.

The gliding, clingy grip of that sweet snug orifice encircling my pole while the warm pressure of her velvety smooth anal walls massaged my cock had at the same time an exciting and placating effect on me. It was certainly relaxing and satisfying to be finally immersed inside Deb's asshole after having craved it all day, but those very feelings were also incredibly hot and arousing, and they egged me on to buttfuck her more and more and more.

And so, for a while, I kept drilling Deb's ass missionary style, holding onto her smooth legs and pushing them back all the way, so that she was essentially folded in half as she came and came and came, gushing rivulets of nectar from her empty pussy while I kept hammering her asshole with relentless butt-stuffing thrusts. As good as that felt though, at some point I decided that I wanted even more: it was time to switch to the main event.

Without much preamble, while Deb writhed and mewled and frenziedly rubbed her clit to get the most out of the continuous assgasmic state that my reckless booty-plundering tempo was gifting her, I suddenly pulled all the way out of her anus and let go of her shapely thighs. Before she could complain about it (which she tended to do any time I left her asshole empty, much to my lewd delight), I simply stated: "Hands and knees, babe."

Deb's instant reply was an even bigger and dopier smile than the one she already had on her lips, accompanied by a lascivious purr of wanton joy.

I can't really say that doggy is Deb's favorite position for anal, because whenever we discuss that interesting topic she is utterly unable to make up her mind. She seems to always find some new positive and very specific aspect to each different position every time she thinks about them, meaning that she pretty much likes them all, for different reasons. As for me, I can safely say that doggy style is absolutely my favorite way to fuck Deb's ass, no doubt about it.

Not that I don't like all the other numerous and delectable ways in which I usually sodomize my girlfriend, but the visual component of a good doggy style buttfuck is just priceless, because it beats every other angle, in my humble opinion. The image of Deb's big round booty, tilted up and offered eagerly to me, the bouncy, almost hypnotic motions of her fleshy globes jiggling away as I pound forcefully into her glorious rump, and then of course the clear, constantly available sight of her overstretched, shaft-gripping asshole gobbling up inch after meaty inch of my huge dick, making it disappear completely into her butt over and over again... Well, let's just say that all that eye candy is a massive addition to the already awesome experience of fucking my sweet Debs in the ass. It's a sort of bonus reward that is only obtainable when she gets on all fours for me, which she is always willing to do, like she immediately did that night.

Wiggling her big bouncy ass and then raising it up, pointing its plump roundness right at my rampant dick, Deb rested her head down on the bedspread as she assumed that most magic of buttsex position in a heartbeat. Unsurprisingly, I was just as quick to take advantage of it.

Well-oiled and already opened up thanks to my initial assault in the missionary position, Deb's soft and slightly gaping bootyhole accepted my raging boner with slutty ease, allowing me to slide all the way to the hilt inside her anus in one single smooth plunge. As soon as I was balls-deep inside her warm cock-engulfing rectum, I began thrusting away immediately and powerfully, mounting Deb's luscious bubble-butt without any restraint.

The fleshy, rapid-fire clapping sound produced by my thighs slamming hard into her big juicy ass filled the room, as did the broken, sexy moans of anal delight that Deb let out incessantly as I rode her rump like there was no tomorrow. Holding on to her flaring hips and bucking my hips as hard and fast as I could, I lost myself completely in the overdose of pleasure I was getting by plunging my dick without pause into the deepest, tightest and warmest depths of Deb's schlong-hungry anal chute. It was epic, and it was exactly what I needed after that intensely dick-hardening day.

Grunting and panting and buttfucking away, I let the cozy warmth and insane tightness of my beloved girlfriend's asshole imbue me with carnal joy, and I let the sights and sounds of our sinful anal coupling lull me into a state of sex-induced stupor. As I watched Deb's big asscheeks jiggle and bounce, I also stared raptly at my fat dick sliding in and out of her tautly dilated asshole and listened to her ecstatic whimpers of obscene bliss, all the while basking in the squeezing dick-hugging tightness of her heavenly forbidden chute. Drowning in that all-round sensory bliss, I lost track of time, and happily so.

I don't know how long it was before I regained some sense of reality, but I know that it was my impending ejaculation that called me back.

Unwilling and unable to stop my breakneck rump-riding gallop, I kept pounding Deb's ass like a madman to the very last second, and only when an animalistic growl erupted from my mouth and a geyser-like explosion of cum spouted into Deb's narrow rectum did I slam my dick balls-deep up her ass one last time and finally held still. Jammed to the hilt inside the rippling, shaft-wringing snugness of her steamy anal passage, I shivered in ecstasy while my thick milky seed inundated Deb's buttery bowels, plastering the deepest recesses of her tightest hole in my warm sperm. Rivulets of her girlcum rained down on my slit-bumping balls as Deb's massive gushing assgasm hit her super hard, making her legs tremble and buckle until they gave way underneath her, failing to support her in the doggy position any longer.

As my fat dick kept hosing down her anal walls with more and more gooey ropes of cum, Deb crumpled forward, and I went with her, so that she was lying flat, face down on the bed, with me draped on top of her soft curvy body. All the while, I kept my groin glued to Deb's epic bubble-butt, so that my bucking cock remained always fully crammed inside her snug little asshole, filling her rectum with every last drop of seed I had to give her.

When I finally stopped pumping her ass full cum, I was panting and short of breath, and so was Deb, whose orgasmic squeals had not stopped all through my monumental ejaculation. As always, she thrived on the feel of getting anally creampied, which made her already rolling assgasms even more intense, and caused her snug rectum to squeeze so powerfully all around my dick that it coaxed a giant load out of me even though I had cum into her mouth just a few minutes earlier. Even though her divinely tight asshole had left me blissfully empty of cum for the time being, and despite the fact that I was huffing and puffing and dizzy with the afterglow of my massive ejaculation, I was not done yet, as my persisting rectum-plugging erection demonstrated. Luckily for me, Deb was still plenty horny too.

Even though she was pretty wiped out and satisfied already, my sweet Debs had a tendency to shift into full tigress mode once she tasted the sweet ecstasy of anal climax. That night was no exception, and her inner buttslut was in fact particularly fired up, much to my joy.

Instead of considering herself sated and ready to collapse into a deep post-orgasmic sleep, which most girls in her position would have done and understandably so, Deb was super energized and hungry for more assfucking, and she easily communicated those horny feelings to me non-verbally, by squeezing and releasing her cum-plastered anal walls around the deeply embedded length of my thick pole, enveloping me in a series of tip-to-root voluntary contractions of her buttery bowels that felt weirdly similar to her epic deep-throating blowjobs. Actually, in many ways, those anal suctions were even more spectacularly good than one of her toe-curling throatjobs, which is saying a lot.

Breathless and hyper aroused as we both were, we stayed put for a little while, catching our breath and savoring the afterglow, all they while remaining deeply joined, with my huge dick stuffed all the up Deb's ass and her cozy rectum massaging me at her skilled command. The only movements we engaged in as we recuperated and soaked in the aftershocks of pleasure still coursing back and forth between our united bodies, were the gentle motions I initiated when, spurred into action by my irrepressible desire to fill my hands with Deb's huge tits, I rolled us both on our side, so that we were spooning snugly. As soon as I cupped her massive jugs while holding her in a cuddly bear hug, Deb giggled, amused as always by my desire for her.

"Jeez, baby!" she cooed as she turned her head and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. "You had to grab my tits too, uh? I thought my big ass was more than enough."

"I can never get enough of you, Debs," I replied simply. I was the truth, after all.

Even as we spoke and started trading languid smooches, I was already moving inside Deb's shaft-milking chute again. Nothing too crazy, not yet at least: I was just grinding my hips into her big beautiful booty, stirring her cum-sloppy rectum with my fat pole, making her mewl into my mouth, causing her seed-plastered anal walls to ripple in response to the meaty pressure and slick friction of my dong rubbing the deepest recesses of her sensitive, creamy forbidden tunnel.

Of course, given how good it felt to be crammed inside Deb's sperm-flooded asshole, I instinctively began picking up my pace in no time, so that I was soon pumping my massive boner in and out of her welcoming anus at a steady, powerful rhythm. I focused on keeping the speed of my thrusts fairly moderate, but still, combined with my tit-pawing attentions and with the fact that Deb had resumed working her fingers on her nectar-squishy clit with renewed vigor, that unhurried butt-stuffing tempo was more than enough to make my lovely girlfriend pant and moan as the ebb and flow of her assgasms was reignited once again.

Spooning her tight and playing with her puffy nipples while I kept massaging and kneading her huge fleshy jugs, I grinned with delight while I gradually added force and depths to my balls-deep thrusts into Deb's epic ass. My pleasure was not just coming from the squeezing warmth, the cum-lubed slickness and the shaft-milking snugness of her bootyhole, but also from the satisfaction I got from seeing her get more and more orgasm-addled right before my eyes. In all honesty, even though going full troglodyte on Deb's big booty is my favorite thing in the world, my second favorite is watching her and listening to her as she rubs her clit to climax after squealing, gushing climax with my cock all the while pumping firmly in and out of her ass.

It's a weird and super hot spectacle, because, in those type of situations, even though Deb's orgasms are for the most part due to the frenzied work of her nub-strumming digits, she still leaves me in control somehow, in the sense that she times the speed of her clit-circling motions on the intensity of my rectum-stuffing thrusts: if I pick up my pace and plunge my dong harder into her cozy butthole, she flicks her bean faster, and of course she cums more frequently and more violently.

As expected, while I increased my sodomizing rhythm, Deb tormented her swollen love button with more and more gusto. Quickly and to our mutual joy, I reached top butt-busting speed and set about the delicious task of slamming Deb's perfect ass without restraint once again, which meant that she too was going nuts on her clit, rubbing it furiously and cumming non-stop due to that mix of potent orgasm-inducing stimuli. At that point, Deb was too far gone to continue our initial make out session, which meant that her louder and louder wails of release were not muffled at all, and were blasting out at full volume.