Weird Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, nothing..." I replied with a grin, straightening up and starting to pull out of her deliciously snug and now seed-flooded butthole, which sucked indecently on my shaft as I slowly retreated. "I was just wondering if your Mom could hear us. You were pretty loud, Debs!"

Laughing and already reaching for the buttplug so that she could fill her gaping bootyhole and trap my load in there once I slipped out, Deb flashed me an impish smile as she said: "Oh, don't worry! Even if she heard us, she'd be cool with it."

"Really?" I chuckled, arching my eyebrows. "She'd be cool with her little girl getting fucked in the ass?! And right here, of all places, in the woods outside her cabin?"

Instead of answering me, Deb just giggled and then mewled lasciviously as my bloated glans popped out of her well-fucked, cum-oozing bootyhole. With practiced ease, she plugged herself up with the plastic toy without losing more than a couple of drops of my freshly pumped creampie. I only had time to catch a glimpse of the jeweled base slotting itself into place in the pink little hole where my cock had just been, then Deb turned around, dropped to her knees and grabbed my semi-hard pole at the base, clearly intent on slurping up the cum that coated my shaft and to suck out the very last dollops from my sperm-oozing tip.

As she opened her mouth and extended her tongue, catching a thick milky glob dripping from my cockhead, Deb looked up at me with an enigmatic but very mischievous expression on her adorable face, and nonchalantly said: "Actually, if my Mom heard us, she'd probably be jealous! She's kind of a buttslut too, you know."

Actually, no I didn't know, at all! But that hardly seemed the moment to investigate further. The mountain air was nice and fresh, the sun was shining and my girlfriend was on her knees before me, her mouth open, her tongue flicking at my fat glans, her lips curled up in a smile, her eyes twinkling playfully. And then, she was sucking me, slurping happily on my dick, which had just been buried deep in her asshole, and she was moaning sexily as she coaxed a final gooey drop of cum from me, and then another and another.

Yeah, I thought, resting my hands on Deb's head, caressing her hair and savoring the liquid heat of her oral cavity engulfing my chubby shaft as she blew me with calm, methodical devotion, managing to extract more and more seed out of my balls, yes, there would be time to ask questions later.

*****

It was a good thing that Deb's asshole had drained me of cum before we got to the cabin, otherwise it might have been very awkward to meet her mother. Well, even more awkward than it turned out to be.

When we got there, Amanda was chilling by the lake, sprawled languidly on a lounger, sunbathing on the little wooden pier right outside the house.

If she had been in a bikini, she would have been hot enough to give me a half-chub, at least. If she had been topless, I would have had a very solid boner. But she was fully naked, except for the sunglasses that shielded her eyes from the harsh glare, and her curvy MILFy body was coated in a shiny sheen of some kind of lotion too! She must have gone for a swim in the lake, I guess, because, even from a distance, I could see that she was beaded all over with droplets of water that rolled and ran across her flawless, slightly tanned skin, chasing each other down the pillowy slopes of her naked mommy-melons, glinting on her thighs, converging on the groove of her exposed, smoothly shaved pussy.

As much as I tried to keep my cool, it was tough not to let my jaw drop at that sight, and there was no stopping my eyes from bugging out and staring avidly at that vision of mature feminine beauty. Luckily, my dick was more or less sated for the time being, but I still got semi-hard when we got out of the car and we saw Amanda, looking like a matronly goddess resting in the bright sun by the crystal clear waters.

It was a good thing that Deb was unfazed by her mom's nakedness and was in fact amused by my evident lust-laced surprise in seeing her like that. As we walked toward the pier, Deb exhaled as she offhandedly remarked: "Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you: Mom really lets her hair down when she's up here. Skinny dipping and catching the sun buck ass naked are kind of her favorite things to do to relax. You don't mind, right, baby?"

Of course, even as she said that, Deb was already giggling and poking me playfully in the ribs. The growing bulge in my pants and my ogling stares were more than indicative of how much I didn't mind having an epic MILF like Amanda scampering around naked. Still, I cleared my throat and tried not to be too obvious about my delight when I replied.

"Yeah, no, sure... I mean, it's her cabin after all. She shouldn't feel, uhm, limited by my presence... Of course she should be naked, why not!"

Deb's chuckles got louder at that, loud enough to make Amanda stir on her lounger. I guess she must have dozed off, because she seemed startled when she saw us approach. Taking off her sunglasses, she blinked in surprise as Deb and I stepped onto the wooden pier and greeted her.

"Hey, Mom!" Deb exclaimed while her mother gasped and reached for the beach towel to her side. As Amanda attempted to cover herself with the towel while she stood up from the lounger, Deb chuckled and added: "It's kinda late for that, Mom. Jeff has seen everything there is to see! And I don't think he minds... Right, baby?"

Hoping against hope that my embarrassment (and my bulge) would not show too much, yet feeling like my face was burning (and not at all from the sun), I tried to say something smart, or nonchalant or anything at all, but I could only offer a sheepish smile and a shrug, to which Deb answered with another peal of giggles.

Meanwhile, Amanda had wrapped the towel around her waist, covering her pussy, and was pulling it up to hide her massive mommy-tits too. Recovering her usual composure and her soothing, calm tone of voice, Amanda had her signature private smile on her lips as she said: "Debra, honey! Why didn't you text me? I would have put on some clothes if I had known you were already here! I was not prepared for..."

"Oh come on, Mom! Seriously?" Deb replied, scoffing and laughing and then launching herself forward to hug her mother, locking her in an affectionate embrace which Amanda immediately reciprocated as they both tittered and purred with joy. Of course, as mother and daughter hugged before my bugged-out eyes, the towel fell to the floor again, leaving Amanda beautifully naked once more, causing my pants-clad boner to flex and swell with desire and making my growing bulge even bigger and completely obvious.

As Deb hugged her mom like they had been apart for ages (even though Amanda had left for the lake just a couple of days earlier), I stood there and blinked, trying to get my bearings while not-so-subtly feasting my eyes on Amanda's huge mommy-boobs pressing firmly against my girlfriend's own rack, which was tightly wrapped inside her form-fitting T-shirt. That was an unexpected but insanely hot image, and it started a whole new dirty train of thought in my head, unsurprisingly. All of a sudden though, Amanda's voice called me back to the present moment, and forced my jug-ogling gaze to shift up toward her smiling face.

"I'm sorry, Jeff, I didn't mean for you to catch me like this! I always get a little wild when I'm up here, and I hate to get tan lines..." Deb's mom said gently, managing to maintain her characteristic smooth tone even though she did still seem a bit nervous about the situation.

Nonetheless, in her words and past her slightly tense smile, I could feel her quiet strength, that odd brand of placid yet unrelenting determination that had been the secret of her success in life, and I had no doubt that, regardless of my embarrassment, she would have kept doing what she wanted to do anyway, which was perfectly fine with me. Indeed, as if she had read my thoughts, Deb's mom had a vaguely teasing smirk on her lips as she concluded: "I hope it's okay with you if I stay naked, Jeff, or at least topless... But I can always put my bikini on, if you prefer?"

"No! Nonono, it's okay Amanda, of course! I mean: your place, your rules, totally!" I hurried to answer. I guess I did show a little too much eagerness in telling Deb's mother that she could keep showing me her matronly boobs, her huge round bubble-butt and her clean-shaven mommy-pussy, because both ladies giggled girlishly in response to my words. Actually, Deb was straight out laughing, and I couldn't blame her.

"See, Mom?" my giggly girlfriend said as soon as she was done chuckling at me. "He likes what he sees! But," she added in a playful tone, turning toward her mother right after gazing at my bulging crotch and smirking knowingly, "if you really feel so self-conscious about being naked, I'll join you!"

Before she was even done talking, Deb was already taking off her tit-hugging T-shirt, kicking off her shoes and pulling down her jeans. In the blink of an eye, she was wearing nothing but her panties, which she then proceeded to remove too, and she was smiling from ear to ear as stood straight and puffed her buxom chest and jutted out her magnificently huge melons, making them jiggle mouthwateringly. As I stared, ever more slack-jawed, Deb spread her arms and struck a little pose beside her mom, thus allowing me to see both their massive racks and voluptuous naked bodies side by side: it was an awesome image, made even more memorable because it had come up so unexpectedly.

"Ta-da! There, now we're both naked, so there's no reason to feel self-conscious!" Deb exclaimed, smiling triumphantly at her mother who just rolled her eyes while chuckling benevolently at her silly daughter. "Come on, Jeff!" Deb concluded, winking at me. "Get out of those clothes and come swim with me! Wheeeeee!"

Yelling out her exhilaration, Deb immediately jumped off the wooden pier and dove cannonball style into the crystal clear water of the lake with a loud splash. As Deb emerged and smiled, floating there and enjoying the cool water and the warm sun, laughing with girlish joy all the while, I blinked and turned to Amanda, who was shaking her head and smiling while looking at my girlfriend with maternal affection and understanding.

"Well, I don't know if she mentioned it, but Debra tends to get wild too when she's here!" Amanda said a chuckle. "This place brings out her inner child, I imagine. Or something along those lines..."

"Yeah, no kidding!" I mumbled, scratching my head and yet feeling like this little trip might turn out to be more interesting than I imagined.

"So, how was the drive? You must be hungry... I swung by my father-in-law's place the other day and he gave me tons of venison. He hunts elk in this woods, you know. We have elk steak, elk burgers, and some kind of sausage too. I think it's boar, or deer, maybe, but not elk, weirdly enough... Oh well, whatever it is, it's delicious!" Amanda concluded, shrugging, which made her epic mommy-tits wobble heavily before my saucer-like eyes. "Anyway, I already defrosted some steaks, and the grill is ready to go, so..."

"Yay! Elk barbeque! Whoo-hoo!" Deb hollered from the water, raising her fists in the air and thus sinking down as she cheered, only to reemerge spluttering and laughing and making all kind of happy splashing noises.

"Sounds great, yeah... Yes, absolutely, I'm in the mood to cook up some meat," I replied, smiling at Deb's mom and managing to look her in the eyes, which were a greener shade of hazel compared to Deb and Dana's, while her hair was a darker brown and was currently arranged in a long braid. As I wondered, not for the first time, if that dark chocolate hue was Amanda's natural hair color, I nodded in agreement to her suggestion of grilling up some elk, reiterating: "Yeah, that's really a great idea. And very thoughtful too. Thanks, Amanda."

At that, Deb's mom sighed and pursed her lips while giving me a mock-stern yet maternally benevolent look. She rested her perfectly manicured hand on my shoulder and, somehow, even though we had always been friendly and she had always been nice to me, in that specific situation I felt a thrill at her touch.

"Jeff," Deb mom's said, her voice warm and tender, even though there was more than a hint of playful reproach in it, "don't you think it's time you started calling me Mandy already? Now you've even seen me naked!" she chuckled, raising her eyebrows for emphasis, making me smile in turn. "Amanda was how my mother called me. Please, just call me Mandy, okay?"

Before I could agree to it, Deb yelled out from the water: "He can't, Mom! He's embarrassed! It's because Mandy Muse is his favorite pornstar! That's why he calls you Amanda instead! Tell her, Jeff!"

"Jeez, Debs..." I sighed as I tried to glare at my naked girlfriend, failing of course, because she was just too adorable and goofy and hot, and her smile was enchanting and she was blowing me kisses as she swam naked beside the pier, giggling and hooting all the while.

"Aw, Jeff..." Amanda said, squeezing my shoulder and tittering softly at my speechlessness. "Don't feel awkward, I don't mind being associated with Mandy Muse at all. She's a gorgeous girl, and I'd take it as a compliment to be likened to her."

Shaking my head in total shock, I turned toward Deb's mom, attempting to voice my many questions. Unfortunately, I could only say: "Whaaa? Seriously?!"

"Oh yes," Amanda said, nodding and shrugging, once again sending her huge rack jiggling all over the place. "Since Debra recommended her to me, I've become quite a fan of Mandy Muse's work. Alright then," she concluded, patting my shoulder as she picked up her glasses, put them on and smiled tenderly at me, "I'll go inside and whip up some marinade for the steaks! The grill is right around the corner of the cabin, that way. I already got everything ready, so fire it up at will, Jeff."

As Amanda walked away humming a little tune to herself and Deb's splashing and cheering and calling for me to join her in the water went on, I just stood there alone on the pier, mindblown to my core. Deb's mom watched porn! And on Deb's suggestion, apparently! I already knew that they were very close and talked about everything and anything, sure, but this?! What in the actual fuck was going on?

"Come on, baby, jump in!" Deb yelled once again, finally snapping me out of my daze. "The water is great! What are you doing just standing there? Hellooooo?!"

Taking a deep steadying breath, I finally blinked, shrugged, and gave up trying to make sense of things. For the time being, I figured, I might as well just go with the flow and do as I was told.

So I stripped down to my boxers, which were still visibly tented by my persisting boner, whose sight made Deb get even goofier and louder in her hooting, and then, hoping that the cold water would do me some good and help me start to figure out that whole massively weird situation, I jumped off the pier and into the crisp, clean water of the lake.

*****

After I was treated to that very intense first impression of the cabin, things took an easier turn.

The dip in the water helped, as did the smooches that Deb peppered all over my face. Goofy and playful and giggly, her mood was great and she looked truly thrilled to be there. She really hadn't exaggerated when she had told me that the cabin was one of her favorite places in the world.

The grilled elk steaks were great too. As we ate Deb and her mom talked about Deb's grandpa, her uncles and the rest of the family on her father's side. Apparently, most of them still lived in various small towns around those mountains, and they regularly went hunting in the woods, which Deb's dad used to do too, bringing along Deb and Dana as well sometimes. It was odd hearing Deb and her mom reminisce about relatives I had no idea about, and remembering past trips and vacations at the cabin, and all the adventures and the fun times that Deb and Dana had as kids wandering in the woods near the lake.

As they talked and talked, I mostly just ate and soaked in the spectacular landscape all around. In truth, I was used to listening quietly as Deb and her mom chatted on and on: that was standard procedure for them, they were just so tight and they tended to feed off each other's talkative side when they were together, but usually their conversations were centered around work and the gallery and that kind of stuff. Still, it was nice to hear Amanda laugh as she brought up stories from Deb's childhood, and Deb herself was positively buzzing with simple genuine happiness all the while.

During lunch the ladies were wearing clothes, so I did manage not to have an aching boner, for the time being, which I considered a plus. I had a permanent half-chub, due to the buzz of arousal that still lingered inside me, thanks to the images of naked Deb and even more naked Amanda still flashing in my head, but that was manageable.

Of course, the dress code went totally out the window later in the afternoon, when Deb and her mom decide to lay out on the pier again to catch some rays, which they naturally chose to do fully naked to avoid tan lines.

As for me, I didn't join them. The two of them might be on vacation, since the gallery was temporarily closed, but I was still on the clock: I had a couple of commissions to finish up whose deadlines were nearing, so I did need to get some writing done if I wanted to keep up with my work.

And so, while Deb and her mom rested in the sun, naked and beautiful and uncannily similar (so much so that they looked like a past and present iteration of the same big-titted and round-assed beauty), I stayed inside the cabin and sat at a big wooden desk by a window that overlooked the lake. Of course that meant that I had a direct line of sight on the little pier where the ladies lay chatting and giggling away, gorgeously naked. I had to summon all my focus in order not to stare out the window, but, after inserting my earbuds and starting my usual dorky background library sounds, I managed to immerse myself in the story I was writing and got to work.

After an hour and a half or so, during which I got a surprising amount of stuff done, I finally started losing focus, big time. Obviously, I hadn't kept my eyes fixed on the laptop screen all the time, but a few passing glimpses at the two gorgeous naked ladies outside had been all I had allowed myself up until that point. But now, right while my inner drive lost most of its power, Deb and her mom started putting on a real show, something I simply couldn't ignore.

Sitting up in their recliners and chatting away between smiles and giggles, mother and daughter were reapplying lotion to their curvaceous naked bodies, and, to my salivating joy, right when I glanced up they were actually oiling up their massive tits!

The sight of my beautiful Deb cupping her own huge jugs and massaging them gently as she coated them in a sheen of slick, shiny lotion would have been more than enough to give me a raging boner, but, on top of that epic sight, her mom was doing the same thing too, at the same time! In fact, the way Amanda held her giant mommy-melons and carefully greased them up was even sexier somehow, because she was very slow and languid and took great care to really get all her abundant boob-flesh lathered in oil, leaving no spot untended. From her puffed-out pink nipples to the depths of her bountiful cleavage and back up the heavy, round jutting slopes of her monumental milkers, Deb's mom made me sigh and groan and caused my stiff dong to flex with aching desire as she meticulously lubed up her rack. It was such a hot spectacle that I was almost drooling, literally!

At that point, my train of thought had been irreparably derailed and there was no way I could get back inside my head, so I just saved my work, shut down my laptop and pulled the earbuds out. And that's when I was treated to the true super hot surprise hidden in the deceptively innocent yet super steamy mother/daughter boob-pawing scene I was witnessing. As soon as I could hear what Deb and her mom were saying, my boner flexed with arousal and my eyes widened even more.