Weird Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Debra, you're really lucky to have Jeff in your life. A good, smart man who loves you, and likes anal too. That's a keeper, sweetie!" Amanda said, making me smile from ear to ear.

"I know, he's really great!" Deb replied, sensuously massaging the oily fluid into her big tits all the while. "But I still can't believe you're having such a hard time finding some guy who wants to fuck you in the ass..."

"Oh, honey... Let's not even get into it," Amanda replied, exhaling and rolling her eyes in obvious frustration. Shaking her head as she squeezed more lotion onto he monumental mommy-rack and proceeded to lather up her jugs once again, she distractedly went on: "Maybe I should date younger guys, maybe it's a generational thing... It seems like all the men my age are either uninterested in anal sex or disgusted by it. Or maybe it's just bad luck."

"Just try a dating app, Mom! I'm one hundred percent sure that you'd find a bunch of young dudes who are totally into buttfucking MILFs!" Deb said, giggling naughtily but not joking at all, based on her tone.

"Dating apps are not for me, sweetie... I want anal, yes, but not so badly that I'd start having one night stands at my age, least of all with total strangers met on the internet. No, thank you," Amanda said, chucking but looking down, her shoulders slumping. She was sighing a little as she concluded: "Maybe I'm just too old. I should probably give up on finding a nice guy with a nice cock, and just stick to my buttplugs and dildos instead. They've served me well for all these years after all..."

"Yeah, right..." Deb skeptically rebutted. "Come on, Mom, let's be serious here: a dildo is fine, sure, but there's no comparison with a big fat dick plowing your ass."

"I know, dear, but I don't want to 'hook up' with 'random dudes'," Amanda said, making air quotes and shaking her head in disapproval, making her huge oily tits wobble heavily in the process, "and I don't care for dick pics and sexting either. Unfortunately, that's the way it is these days, so I guess I'm just out of the game and I'll have to accept it. It's too bad I don't feel old, but maybe I'm just fooling myself."

"Jeez, Mom, stop it! You're not old, and you're super hot!" Deb cut in vehemently. She even let go of her own massive boobs and grabbed onto her mom's shoulders, forcing Amanda to look her in the eye. "I don't wanna hear this nonsense anymore, okay? You deserve to be happy and to have sex if you want to, even anal! Especially anal! And with a real dick, not a silly dildo!"

Both women laughed at that, and I chuckled too from inside the cabin.

"That's nice of you to say that, honey, but there's no way I'm subscribing to a dating app just to sate my anal needs. And it's not just the sex part, actually, it's way more complex than that..." Amanda sighed again, and then smiled and caressed her daughter's cheek while saying: "Anal is a very deep and intimate act, sweetie, as you now know. I need the right man for this kind of thing, someone I can trust, someone who can be discreet... Someone who actually likes anal as much as I do and won't judge me or shame me... Someone who truly wants to fuck my butt, and knows how to do it."

And then, Deb said: "How about Jeff?"

"What about him?" Amanda asked, raising her eyebrows.

"How about you borrow Jeff from me and get him to buttfuck you? I'm sure he'd be okay with it if I ask him, and I would be happy to lend him to you! I really want you to be happy, Mom," Deb reiterated, getting all serious for a moment before concluding in a much gigglier tone, "and trust me, when it comes to anal, Jeff definitely knows how to make a woman happy!"

An uncharacteristic moment of silence followed, pausing the so-far almost uninterrupted back-and-forth chatter between mother and daughter. Sitting at the desk by the open window, I waited, holding my breath, feeling like my boner was about to poke a hole through my pants. Outside, Deb and her mom had resumed languidly caressing their respective racks, coating them in more lotion, and Deb was looking straight at Amanda while Amanda furrowed her brow and looked out toward the lake, pensively.

"I don't know, sweetie... What if he says no?"

"What!? That's crazy, Mom, of course he'll say yes!" Deb exclaimed, saying the exact thing I was thinking in answer to Amanda's unnecessary and completely unfounded doubts. Why would I say no?! That was crazy, indeed. "Besides," Deb added with a chuckle, "he's already fucking Dana's ass too, so why would he refuse to do the same for you? Be logical, Mom!"

"I know, honey, but your sister is young and pretty and..."

"Mom, enough of that! You are super hot, and you're exactly Jeff's type, way more than Dana!" Deb said, once again expressing my exact thoughts on the matter. "I promise you, he's gonna be thrilled to do it. The only problem might be that he's gonna worry about hurting my feelings or something along those lines, and that's totally sweet but it's not a problem at all... He's very loyal that way, and that's a good thing, normally!" Deb concluded with a tender laugh, making me smile too.

Then, going back to the main issue, my amazing girlfriend pressed on: "Come on, Mom, you can't tell me you didn't see him gawking at you earlier, remember? He got a crazy boner too, and I know you saw that! You are totally his type, I promise you. Just look at yourself: you're all curves and you have a big juicy ass and massive tits, just like me!" Deb said, shaking her fabulous jugs for emphasis, making me drool and eliciting an amused giggle from her mother. "I already told you what he said to me the first time he saw you, remember? He said that he's glad you're so hot, because it means that I'll be hot like you too when I'm your age! That was really sweet, I loved that he said that..." Deb said, smiling and getting into a dreamy tangent. "You know, the fact that he kinda implied that he wants to be with me until I'm your age, that was so... He's so nice, Mom, he really cares about me! Aw, I love him so much!"

Stroking Deb's hair, Amanda nodded. "Yes, sweetie, I know. Like I said, you're lucky to have him."

"Yeah, but you can have him too, Mom, at least temporarily! That's what I'm trying to say here: he's the solution to your problem!" Deb stated, going back to her main point. "Jeff is perfect for this: he's a total ass-man, he likes you and he's discreet and he's reliable and he'll do it, if I ask him and I tell him that it's okay, and it is okay, really, I mean, it's my idea after all! Besides," Deb concluded, elbowing her mom and winking knowingly at her, "you saw the videos I sent you... He's got a big fat cock and he knows how to use it! Oh my god, Mom, he feels sooo good when he's deep in my ass, plowing me hard... Mmhh, just thinking about it makes me horny!"

"Debra, stop!" Amanda said as they both giggled like naughty schoolgirls. "All this talk of buttsex and Jeff's big dick is making me horny too!"

"Good, so maybe you'll listen to me and just do it!" Deb exclaimed with a chuckle, only to then soften her tone and add: "Come on, Mom... You know this is the answer. I'm okay with it, and Jeff is gonna be okay with it, and you can just relax and finally have some fun while he pounds your big MILFy ass! You know you can trust him, Mom, he's rock solid. And," Deb concluded with a wink, "he's always rock-hard too when it comes to buttfucking!"

A peal of giggles from the ladies followed Deb's cheesy but technically correct joke, and then, in the relaxed silence that ensued, Amanda exhaled and slowly nodded. "You're right, honey. This does seem to be the best option, all things considered... Just let me think about it a little more, okay? It's a lot to take in."

"Oh yeah, it is a lot to take in, especially in the ass!" Deb quipped, giggling away while her mom scoffed and rolled her eyes and then laughed along too. "He's sooo big, Mom! So fat and thick and hard, it's amazing how Jeff's dick fills me up... I love it, I just love it! And you'll love it too, he's such a great buttfucker! I'm sure you'll end up thanking me, you'll see!"

"Easy now, honey, easy. I haven't said yes," Amanda said as she relaxed back on the recliner, indicating that the discussion of this particular topic was over. "Not yet, at least..."

Hearing that, Deb reclined back too with a knowing grin on her smiling lips and a twinkle in her eyes. She cast a quick glance at her mom, who glanced back in turn, and for a moment they didn't say anything, letting a sort of silent understanding pass between them. And then, chuckling conspiratorially, they once again faced ahead toward the shimmering lake and the bright blue sky, offering their huge, freshly oiled tits to the intense kiss of the blazing afternoon sun.

Meanwhile, inside the cabin, I was still picking up the pieces of my totally blown mind.

Beside the insane hotness of the main issue debated by the ladies, namely the very real and imminent possibility that Deb might ask me to fuck her mom in the ass, I was struggling to deal with all the peripheral stuff that mother and daughter seemed so nonchalant about.

Did Deb say that she had showed her mom our buttsex videos? Had Amanda in fact seen my dick sliding in and out of her daughter's delicious little asshole? Apparently, yes! Also, as it turned out, Amanda knew all about the incestuous tryst that Deb and I had going on with Dana! And, as it also turned out, she was cool with it! And of course all these brain-frying revelations went along the underlying theme of Deb and her mom discussing anal sex and buttfucking and taking dicks in the ass like it was no big deal!

"Jesus!" I heard myself mumble, my voice dry with arousal, my ears thrumming with the crazy beat of my heart. That was epic level stuff!

Needless to say, my boner had reached diamond hardness at that point, thanks to that steamy mother/daughter interaction and to the possibility that, soon enough, I might get to pound Amanda's magnificently plump mommy-booty. It was almost too much to handle, honestly.

Knowing that it would be a dumb move to step outside right at that moment, thus making it all too obvious for the ladies to guess that I had heard them talking, I just sat there at the desk and tried to calm down. Of course, the other reason why I couldn't just stand up and go outside was the massive erection I was sporting! For a moment, I considered waiting it out and letting my erection go away, trying to make it until the evening, when Deb and I would finally be alone in our bedroom and I could vent out all my built-up lust on her beautiful bubble-butt.

But that was a bad plan, obviously. Not even at my most disciplined would I have the sheer will power to white-knuckle it for so many more hours. Besides, there was no way my dick was going to go soft any time soon, and if I waited much longer to get relief I'd end up with the worst case of blue balls ever.

And so, to the cum-coaxing sight of Deb and her mom's naked, oiled up curvy bodies sunbathing on the pier, I pulled my raging boner out and started jerking off, already imagining what might happen in the next few hours and days of that ever more surprising trip to the lake cabin.

*****

That night I went full troglodyte on Deb's big juicy ass. And frankly, after the day I had, replete as it had been with dick-hardening stimuli and libido-fueling prospects, there was no way I could have unloaded my pent-up lust in any other way than by sodomizing my sweet Debs like a rut-crazed savage.

After joining Deb and her mom by the lake in the late afternoon and spending a couple of hours resting outside and swimming in the lake and lying in the sun, that evening we had a nice dinner with the leftover meat from the barbeque, with a side of sauteed mushrooms, which, Amanda told us, also came from the woods around the cabin. They were delicious, needless to say.

Baked as they were after spending the afternoon sunbathing, made drowsy by the glasses of wine they had with dinner, my curvy ladies were goofier and gigglier than they had been at lunch, which was fun for me to watch. However, they were also tired enough to decide to turn in early. That suited me perfectly, because I just couldn't wait to plunge my dick balls-deep inside Deb's tight pink bootyhole, like I had dreamed of doing all day.

Of course, with Deb being Deb, she too was insanely horny and eager for a nice, deep goodnight buttfuck. In fact, while we were outside after dinner, enjoying the pine-scented breeze from the woods all around us and taking in the awesome sight of the stars and the moon shining bright in the genuine darkness of the night sky seen from up there in the mountains, it was Deb herself who, snuggling against my side and hugging me tight, whispered into my ear that we should go to bed so I could bend her over and cram my large cock up her naughty little asshole. Immediately, we rushed back inside, Deb giggling and holding my hand while I panted and grinned in anticipation.

As we said goodnight to her mom, who was sitting on the cozy couch in the large main room of the cabin, reading a book, I made it a point to finally call her Mandy rather than Amanda, which she noticeably liked, since she smiled and nodded and even winked at me as she bid me and Deb goodnight in turn. Although that brief interaction caused steamy images of Amanda's magnificent mommy-rump and giant mommy-tits to flash before my mind's eye, I was soon too busy with more tangible delights.

As soon as we got into our bedroom, Deb stripped naked like her clothes were on fire and then proceeded to tear my clothes off before I could to it. Clearly, my long-restrained lust was about to be sated, and then some, I thought with a grin while taking in the voluptuous beauty of my sweet Debs as she smiled and moaned in anticipation and then eagerly got down on her knees before me to undo my pants.

Hard as a rock and throbbing with a day-long need to fuck a tight hot hole, my boner sprung out of its cloth prison as soon as Deb yanked down my pants and boxers, and it slapped her right in the face with a hefty, meaty thwack. Letting out a bright giggle and a sigh of desire at the same time, my amazing girlfriend immediately gobbled my dickmeat into her mouth and began bobbing her head on it like a woman possessed, giving me a gagging, spluttering, deep-throating blowjob that made me grunt with joy and exhale in relief.

Grabbing a fistful of her long hair, I began contributing to Deb's facefucking efforts by pumping my dong back and forth into her cozy saliva-slippery gullet, much to our entwined delight. Plowing her mouth like it was her pussy and making her moan and gag ever louder around my fat rod, I looked down into Deb's eyes and saw them glazed over with lust and sparkling with horniness, which only turned me on more. Already riled up as I was, I couldn't last long, and I didn't care. I knew I was barely getting started, and I was actually glad to dump my first liberating load of the night right away, so that I could then focus with a clearer mind on my real target: Deb's big, round, beautiful ass.

Pulling out of her shaft-caressing oral cavity, I slammed my bucking pole between Deb's huge tits, which she immediately cupped and presented to me, wrapping their pillowy fullness around my dong, squeezing me within the fleshy, warm hug of her luscious cleavage. Lubed with her saliva as my dick was, I fucked Deb's epic jugs wildly and fluidly, which made her giggle and grin impishly at me at first, until I grunted: "I'm gonna cum, Debs! Aahh fuck! Here it comes!"

As soon as she heard that, Deb promptly opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, waiting for her creamy prize, inviting me to feed her my surging seed. I manage to fuck her soft, beautifully large melons for a few more seconds, then, on my final thrust, I jammed my glans and a couple of inches of my throbbing hard length right into Deb's eager mouth and let my ejaculation explode past the shaft-wrapping seal of her delicious lips.

Mewling and purring while I growled in delight and gently cradled the sides of her cute face in my hands while stretching out her lips with my flexing dick and pumping cum down her throat, Deb guzzled down my huge load with consummate skill, chugging mouthful after milky mouthful of sperm like she was starved for it. It was a massive ejaculation, and it splashed into her gullet in an unbroken sequence of fast, powerful jets, but she still did a great job of swallowing it all, only letting a few pearly dribbles escape form the corners of her dick-stuffed mouth. What and amazing cocksucker, I thought, smiling down at Deb with deep pleasure and true affection.

When I finally pulled out of the liquid, cum-flooded warmth of her well-hosed oral cavity, I still had some sperm to dump, so I slotted my achingly stiff dickmeat between Deb's fantastic boobs again and fucked them a little more, coating the gorgeous slopes of those big cushiony melons with my final gooey spurts and dollops. All the while, Deb was cooing and panting and fingering herself to what looked and sounded like a quick little climax. Witnessing her pleasure, and realizing that it hadn't been much of an orgasm after all, only egged me on to give my beloved Debs a much better one right away.

Licking her lips and massaging my creamy cum into her big tits, Deb squealed and tittered when I quickly pulled her up to her feet and pushed her back onto the bed behind her, onto which she let herself fall with a girlish giggle. Even as I stepped closer, Deb smiled at me and bit her lips in anticipation, parting her legs and pulling them back until her knees were almost pressed to her shoulders, obscenely offering herself to me. Hungrily, almost drooling, I drank in the sight of her dripping wet slit and pink winking asshole as I stood at the foot of the bed, stroking my fat, still rock-hard boner. Obviously, it was her adorable little bootyhole that captured my attention, and I was staring fixedly at it as Deb quickly reached for the bottle of lube she had already placed on the nightstand. There was no doubt as to which hole I was going to pick, of course, nor about which hole Deb wanted me to pick.

Wild-eyed and panting, we cast fiery passion-filled glances at each other as the anticipation grew and fueled our shared ass-focused horniness. While Deb squirted lube on her hand and brought it to my shaft, massaging the slippery liquid all over my throbbing length to lather it nicely from tip to root, I edged closer still, lining up my veiny shaft with her small backdoor. Breathing heavily, I poked my big bloated glans against the tight little pucker of Deb's butthole, manifesting my sinful impatience to sodomize her and causing her to coo and titter with naughty, excited delight. Once she thought I was greased up enough, Deb removed her shaft-stroking hand from my fat boner and, after getting more lube, she giggled and pushed my cockhead out of the way from her asshole for the time being, so that she could slip one then a second finger into her needy anus. Purring while I grunted with delight at the sight, she began slowly masturbating her ass, pushing her slippery fingers deep into her snug chute and coating her anal walls with abundant lube, preparing adequately for the incoming butt pounding.

As she moaned and gasped and bit her tumid, gorgeous dick-sucking lips, sliding more lube and also a third finger into her asshole all the while, I stared in awe at Deb's gorgeous, lust-flushed face. She was so fucking hot: her curvy body, her huge tits jiggling in time with her rapid breathing, her silky smooth, shapely legs pushed back to give me free access to her delicious holes. Most of all though, I drank in the dick-hardening spectacle of her holes: her juicy little pussy drooling rivulets of nectar that made their trickling way down her smooth taint and to her finger-stretched asshole, inside which Deb's slender digits slid easily in and out, getting her dilated pink butt-ring nice and ready for me to fuck.