Welcome Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa must have thought that was it and began to towel off and started to walk to the closet as I entered the bathroom with both dildos in my hand.

"Pick."

Lisa looked surprised and didn't answer.

"Pick."

She pointed to the 11 inch dildo.

Our tub has a tile shelf around it. Embedded into a raised platform. I motioned to Lisa to come closer, and she stepped forward. I put my hand between her legs and slid my fingers deep into her pussy and then removed them, spreading her juices over the dildo, then suctioned it to the edge of the platform.

I grabbed Lisas hand and guided her over to it and she started to squat as I guided it into her pussy. Unlike in the past, she slid down on to it, the head quickly disappearing and she went about halfway down then stood up again, then lowered a little further. I turned on the vibration on high as she lowered herself down onto the massive cock. About halfway down Lisa appeared to snap again. Her eyes got big and she started to stand up.

"No." I said.

I looked into her eyes, and they seemed blank as she tried to stand.

"No." I said, again as I put my hand on her shoulder and pressed her down.

"Stop." She said, sounding annoyed.

"No." I said again as I kept her from rising off the vibrating cock.

This time she looked me in the eyes and was back. She started to breathe heavy as she lowered her

body back on the 11 inch monster. Up, down, up, down....down about three quarters of the way down.

Lisa began to shudder, quiver as she squirted all over the cock and onto the tub deck. Then her legs

went week and she slid all the way down the shaft to the balls, the vibrator disappearing deep into her

pussy still on full vibrate. As Lisa came, her eyes began to roll back into her head and her body was

convulsing and going limp, which only caused the massive cock to move in and out of her pussy as if she

was grinding on it, making her cum harder and more.

I shut off the vibration and help her stand, watching the huge cock slide out of her pussy. Like a plug, when it came fully out her cum flowed out and sprayed over the cock and onto the floor.

This was only the beginning. I guided Lisa to the bed and laid her down on her back as I produced the large glass dildo and slowly spread her legs apart. After the huge cock she had just had, and even though this glass dildo was big, it slid into her pussy with ease, and I started to rotate and pump it in and out of her with slow and deliberate strokes. Lisa started to breathe heavily and moan as her hips started to move and buck with every thrust of her new glass wonder. I started to fuck her faster and harder with it and she could take no more and exploded in what was probably the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have. She squirted her juices about 12 inches into the air as I removed the glass member from her pussy. Lisa never gushes like that. She spurts, and this was amazing.

Knowing that she was not used to all of this, I set the glass dildo to the side and slowly rubbed her clit, then began to lick and suck on it, sucking in all the juices I could get. Lisa had her eyes closed and was looking spent as I stood up and went back into the bathroom. When I came back out, giant dildo in hand Lisa was in the same position with her eyes closed. As I got closer she opened her eyes.....

"I don't think I can......"

"Shhhhh....."

I slowly rubbed the head of the 11 inch wonder on her clit and pussy lips and they immediately started to open. I slid the head into her pussy and turned the vibration on low.

"Here, hold on to this." I said, as I moved her hand down to hold the cock.

As she was holding the cock I undressed, finally releasing my cock from its captivity. I was rock hard and more than ready. As I looked back to Lisa, I noticed she was stroking the cock in and out of her pussy about halfway deep, then almost all the way out, spreading her pussy lips with the head and then back in. She was moaning with each thrust, and they were getting deeper and faster. As she did this I got on the bed and put her legs in the air, over my shoulders, opening her pussy even more and she slid it all the way to the balls, letting out a loud groan as she took the huge cock as far as it could go.

Coating my cock with her juices I started to rub my cock on the entrance to her ass. My cock is not like the huge dildo in her pussy, but it is not insignificant. 7 to 7 and a half inches and it's rock hard.

"There is no way I can..........." She started to say as I pressed the head of my cock into her ass and it opened. Just enough so the head began to slip in, and Lisa gasped. Knowing she was already so filled with the dildo, I went slow, and my cock slid in, little by little until it was balls deep into her ass. I could feel the vibration of the dildo and I knew I wouldn't last long. I started slow and then moved in and out of her faster. I then leaned forward so the suction cup of the dildo was on my abs and as I leaned forward I could push it in. When I pulled back, it came out with my movement. I started to fuck Lisa hard in the ass. With each thrust the giant dildo would slam into her then retreat out as I pull my cock back then back in. I was fucking her harder and harder and with each motion I would slam my weight onto the huge cock as I slammed my cock deep in her ass.

Lisa was moaning, whining, and almost screaming at the same time as waves of orgasm shot threw her body. Then it happened. I pulled back on last time and pulled out the huge cock from her pussy as she came hard and sprayed her juices all over me. Once removed, I slammed myself deep into her ass one last time and exploded loads of cum deep into her ass. Probably one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. My cock convulsing and pulsating deep insider her. As I pulled my cock out and looked down, I could see Lisa's pussy gaping open from the huge dildo, juices running out of her pussy and down to her slightly open ass. The hum of the dildo next to us, vibrating on low.

As our breathing slowed, I looked down at Lisa.

"Things like this will be happening often from now on, so be ready."

"Oh my god, thank you. I need to be fucked constantly like this. Do whatever you want. I love you."

"I love you too, baby, welcome back."

12