All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your service to our country!

4

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Well it was short and interesting. Not enough character development to expect wife to cheat. But her getting some strange dick was ok by me. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did hubby set her up? Horny best friend. Key. Wife who likes to walk around nude? And loves sucking cock and tasting cum? Like my wife’s sister - wife shares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This sent a tingle in me. You see, I did much the same thing, but it was with my husband's nephew. He was returning from a tour of duty and we live on the east coast, so he stopped in to visit before he headed home to Ohio. My husband is an attorney specializing in commercial contracts (he calls it contract law) and he was supposed to be home when Andrew arrived, but he called and said he was going to be late. Andrew showed up and I have to say, the military changed him from a scrawny boy into a well built and sexy young man. He must have been very excited to see a woman because he kept complimenting me and I noticed his dick got very hard in his pants. I'll admit it made me excited knowing i was having that effect on him. I suppose i even began to tease a little and flirt back. I almost choked on my drink when he saw where my eyes were looking and asked if I wanted to see it. All I did was nod my head and he unzipped and pulled it our. It wasn't 12" inches long, maybe only about 7" or so, but it was super hard and very thick. Neither of which describe my husband. I ended up letting Andrew fuck me over our kitchen island. God did he feel good. We are supposed to head back to Ohio for this coming 4th of July and I have been in contact with Andrew to make sure he plans to be there. I'm hoping on a lot of fireworks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

her daddy's cousin was teaching her mommy about human reproduction!!'

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Her hubby's cousin is the same blood type as her husband so there is no harm to conceive a love child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous