Welcome Home

Story Info
The final chapter the truth is revealed.
1.9k words
4.43
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers

Welcome home

This is the fourth story in the series. It follows the events of " Going black at the park", " becoming a BBC addict" and "The Party". If you have not read those stories I strongly suggest you do so before reading this one. I am posting this story in the gay male category because the other three are in the same category. However it could just as well have been in the loving wives category. Sadly, literotica asks us to choose one. I hope everyone still enjoys.

To say I was nervous on the way home would be an understatement. Although I knew what had happened to me last night, my mind was still struggling to process it. I sat back and closed my eyes in the backseat of the taxi cab. I wondered what I would tell my girlfriend when I got home. I had not even called to let her know I would not be home. I opened my eyes and glanced down at my phone. I thought it strange that I did not even have a single missed call.

I shrugged, figuring that perhaps there was no cell service at the townhouse where I had spent the night. Besides I was kind of glad that she had not called with everything that had happened the night before.

When I finally got home I paid the driver and climbed out of the car. I noticed right away that Julie's car was parked in it's usual spot. She should've left for work almost an hour ago.

I walked up to the door and took a deep breath before reaching out and turning the door handle. The house was strangely quiet. I walked room to room but strangely there was no sign of my girlfriend. To be honest I was almost too relieved that she was not home to really be worried.

I had breakfast and decided to take another shower. Although I had showered before leaving the townhouse, after the events of last night I could still almost feel the sperm clinging to my skin. I walked up to the second-story bathroom and got undressed. I turned on the water and climbed into the shower. I let myself sink down and sat at the bottom of the shower, letting the warm comforting water run over me.

The water felt amazing and I sat there for a long time. My eyes were closed and I focussed solely on the feel of the hot water against my skin. It must've been an hour or more before I finally got out and dried off and got dressed.

As I walked out of the bedroom, I could hear voices downstairs. I recognized my girlfriend's voice as well as that of another man. Although I could not make out individual words I did hear Julie laugh.

I slowly went down the stairs and caught sight of her through the open doorway leading into the living room. She was on the couch and she seemed to be straddling another man, and kissing him deeply. I could not see the man sitting beneath her. All I could see was her long blonde hair which flowed down to her lower back. I could see her shapely cute little bubble butt and her long shapely legs were folded beneath her to either side of the legs of the man.

I was struggling within myself with how I should react. Part of me felt betrayed and angry. Those feelings were severely tempered by the events of the recent weeks. How could I really be mad about her being with another man after all I had done? Another part of me felt arousal and I decided to wait and see what would come next.

The man reached around Julie and grabbed her ass in his hands. Dark black hands. I was breathing heavier as I felt my cock twitch in my pants. I craned my neck try and get a better view. I saw one of his hands slide up Julie's bag as his other one continued to firmly squeeze her ass. I was frozen, or almost, as I watched them. The only part of my body which did not seem affected was my hand, which was soon rubbing my cock through my shorts. I was getting very hard.

Julie slid down off the man's lap and I finally got a good view of him. I could hardly believe my eyes. It was Tyrone.

My girlfriend has been making out with the man who had orchestrated the recent transformation which had come over me. And she seemed intent on a lot more than just making out as she started to unbuckle his belt. She fumbled with it for only a moment before releasing his thick black cock. I could not see very well from this angle, but she tossed her head to flip her long blonde hair out of the way and leaned forth.I heard a loud slurping sound as she started to suck his cock.

I watched in a daze as Tyrone's hand slid behind my girlfriends head. His dark fingers were such a contrast against the pale blonde of my girlfriends hair. My own hand was now in my pants and fully wrapped around my cock as I started to stroke it.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Tyrone leaned back in the sofa and lead both arms horizontally across the back of it. I heard him let out a loud moan and could easily imagine the pleasure she was giving him, having felt Julie's wondrous mouth on countless occasions.

I licked my lips. I found myself wondering which of the two I would rather be at that moment. Unable to control myself I let out is soft moan as I caressed my throbbing cock. I saw Tyrone's eyes open as he looked up. A knowing smile crossed his lips. His eyes met mine and he signaled for me to come closer.

I stepped out of my concealment and moved into the room. Tyrone slid a hand into Julie's thick blonde locks and gently pulled her head off his cock. As it slid from her lips I could see it glistening with her spit, thick and hard in all its beautiful glory.

The woman I loved looked at me and smiled wickedly." It seems like you're enjoying the show babe. Why don't you come over here and show me just how much?" My legs were shaking as I approached. I could not take my eyes off of Tyrone's cock as Julie wrapped her small delicate fingers around it, stroking it slowly as I moved forward.

I was mesmerized as I watched my beautiful tall leggy girlfriend gently caressing his hard meat. Now Julie looks wonderful in just about any situation. Standing a statuesque 5'10" with legs that seem to go on for miles and ended in the sexiest little bubble butt. She had the sort of hourglass figure that seemed to make time stand still. Her magnificent 36C breast seemed Taylor made for her body.

She stood up and released his cock. Tyrone told me the kneel down between his legs which I did immediately. To my left, Julie laughed as she saw me staring at the cock she had just been sucking. I moved forward, eager to show Tyrone I was just as willing to pleasure him as my girlfriend had been.

I felt his strong hand on my shoulder holding me back. I let out a soft grown of frustration. Tyrone told Julie to strip down and she immediately complied. Normally the sight of my girlfriend undressing would've had my complete and undivided attention. I've that moment though I could hardly take my eyes off of Tyrone's throbbing member.

When Julie was naked she slid one of her long shapely legs over Tyrone lap. I looked up and met her eyes as she slowly lowered her dripping pussy onto his ard black cock, pausing just long enough to flash me another of her devious grins. Only inches from my eyes I saw his manhood slowly slide inch by inch into my girlfriend's willing cunt.

Julie reached out with her left hand and pulled my head forth. I needed no further urging and started to eagerly lick at her clit. I could hear my love moaning with pure lust as Tyrone started to thrust up into her. I move my mouth to Tyrone's balls as I felt Julie rake her fingernails gently over my shaved head. My massive erection betrayed my arousal as I sucked eagerly on his nuts.

The view was amazing. Seeing Tyrone thick black shaft hammering into my girlfriends pussy over and over was driving me wild. My mouth sucked both his balls in deep and my tongue swirled against them. I could hear his deep panting as every thrust and every lick brought him closer to the edge. Julie dug her nails my shoulders and arched back against Tyrone's body. I could see her magnificent tits bounce slightly with every thrust Tyrone gave.

His strong hands reached around her and grasped for breasts firmly. I felt him tense up and with a loud powerful scream he started to empty his nuts into my girlfriend's hot pussy.

My gorgeous goddess sat on his cock for a few more moments, letting the last aftershocks of his orgasm spurt into her. Once she finally slid off his cock I did not miss a beat. I slid it into my mouth, my tongue cleaning the mixture of their pleasure off of it.

The taste was truly amazing. Her juices covered his cock and mixed deliciously with his sweat and cum. I sucked on his meaty black appetizer and the moved on to the main course.

I pressed my mouth against her pussy and shoved my tongue in. Julie let out of loud gasp as I started to lick Tyrone's thick salty sperm from her cunt. There was just so much of it. She was still sitting on his lap while I ate the delicious cream pie they had prepared for me.

It took almost 15 minutes before I was satisfied and it had my fill.

As we all sat back, totally spent, I finally learned the truth about the events of the past few weeks. Julie had followed me to the baseball park one evening and learned about what went on there. Shortly thereafter she had started an affair with Tyrone.

She was the one who had sent him to find me that afternoon and it was her idea to make me into a black cock addict. She had planned the whole thing from the start! I could not believe my ears, but the more I thought about it the happier I was. She told me she loved me but that the sex with Tyrone was just wild. I told her I understood perfectly and that I loved her more than I ever had. Tyrone just laughed and said he was happy he had found two such wonderful sluts.

Julie and I are married now and Tyrone is still part of our lives. We have never been happier and I do not believe I could ever love anyone the way I love her. This whole experience which she initiated has only made us bond more completely than we had ever dreamed possible. The sex with both of them and others is simply amazing.

Nothing will ever make me regret that wonderful day in the park when I first tasted a big black cock. Especially since Tyrone makes sure to take me on a walk down memory lane as often as he can. And I will ever be grateful to my beautiful wife for all the fun and spice that she has brought into our relationship.

The End

Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers