Welcome Home

Story Info
Sister Returns home after four years.
3.2k words
4.1
15.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch1. Coming Home

As Beth stepped through the creaking threshold of the old family homestead, her heart pounded in anticipation. The walls whispered secrets, while dusty cobwebs hung in delicate webs around corners, their patterns resembling ancient runic scripts. Each breath taken within the premises seemed to echo a past ripped away from her.

"Excuse the fuck out of me, but who hell are you and what are you doing in my house. "Megan demands as she see this woman dressed head to toe like one of those women from an Amish farm. "It's me Megan, it's Beth. I was able to get escape and come back home. " Beth expresses with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, Beth!" Megan gasps, her eyes widening in realization. "I didn't recognize you in that awful costume. But hey, welcome home! here let's sit in the kitchen and we can talk about."

As they go to the kitchen to sit, Beth is visibly nervous. "It is over little sister. You are home again. Now one not even that bitch will ever get their hands on you again." Megan stated with bitterness at what happened to her sister. "How did you manage to escape?"

Beth replied quietly, "It wasn't easy, but I found a way." Megan nodded, her gaze softening. "Well, you're safe now, Beth. We'll never let anything happen to you again. Daddy will so trilled to have you home again."

The sisters looked at each other intently. Beth's gaze darted between Megan and the tattoo of the dragon on her back. "You have grown up and filled out big sister." Beth says looking at her sister wonderful sexy body.

"Beth what is with this plain, overside shitty outfit you are wearing and why are wearing gloves? Did you have to wear trash like that the whole time?" Megan asked, staring at Beth's simple attire.

Beth shook her head, her expression grim yet hopeful. "Yes, the Community is strict on many things" She hesitated before continuing, "It was forbidden to show any part of your body other than this part of your face outside my dorm room. You could only touch a person if they were your husband, or your kids and you could only do that what would in their house. Nothing had windows, they were considered to invite temptation."

Megan's curiosity piqued, prompting her to ask, "How did you finally escape, Dad tried to get you out, but the law would not help and no matter how much money no would touch anywhere near their area?"

Beth sighed deeply, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. Mom wanted to pair me off with an Elder of the Community; she said he was a good fit to give him children. I have not felt someone's touch on my skin in four years; I did not want the first time to be one of them touching my body ever."

"Do you think one of them will come looking for you?" Megan asked with a bit of fear and anger at the idea of that. "No, you have to burn all your person stuff you bring to show your commitment to Community, you are to talk about the old life." Beth explained softly shaking.

"What about her (referring to their mother); she took you once, what to stop her from trying to do it again. I know dad and I will do all we can to keep you safe but that could get ugly...for her." Megan expressed firmly.

"Funny story, her cabin burned down with her inside it the night I escaped." Beth states and with a devilish smile and a wink to Megan."

Megan Smiled by this news. I would have burned the whole damn cult down, starting with that bitch and the elders!" Anger flared in Megan's voice as she spoke, her fists tightening into balls.

"Megan, calm down. I escaped. It is over. Let's focus on our future together." Beth said, reaching out to lay a comforting hand on Megan's arm. "Let's start by you taking off those gloves and bonnet and let me be the first person to touch you." Megan proposed softly.

Beth hesitated momentarily before nodding timidly and removing her gloves, carefully folding them onto the table. With trembling fingers, she untied the strings securing her bonnet, letting it fall gently onto the floor. A cascade of golden locks tumbled down her back, contrasting beautifully against her pale complexion.

Megan softly reached out and for the first time in four years, Beth felt someone's else touch. Feeling her sisters touch flooded her body with warmth and arousal. Beth stared wide-eyed at Megan, unable to comprehend the feelings coursing through her veins.

"I've waited so long for this," Megan murmured huskily, her fingers tracing tender lines along Beth's hands. Beth shivered from her touch, her heartbeat accelerating wildly. With every brush of Megan's fingertips across her skin, new sensations awakened, stirring a deep hunger within her.

Beth leans in and kisses her big sister full on the lips. Beth tastes freedom for the first time in four years, Megan shocked at first opens her mouth and both sisters let their tongs dance lightly between their lips. Beth wraps her arms around Megan's neck. "Beth, why don't we get you out of this trash and into something sexier, like what I am wearing. Megan says as she relishes this kiss from her sister.

"I need to do something first. I need to use the dual showers so I can shave and clean up. Women could not do that till they got married." Beth says with embarrassment in her voice.

"I am sure you still remember where it is. I will go upstairs and look for some outfits and give you some time to "sexy up." Megan state with a laugh to help break the tension.

As Megan heads upstairs, Beth heads downstairs to the Master Bathroom.

Ch2. Sheading the Old

Megan walked quietly up the staircase, the wooden steps creaking under her feet. Memories of running up and down the hallways as a child came flooding back to her. Her heart ached as she thought of the last four years, and the pain that Beth must have endured. Determined to help her sister heal; Megan turned towards the closet, searching for clothes that would make Beth feel comfortable and beautiful.

"Ok, I can just drop her in my slutty or really provocative outfits like I wear when I want to get daddy really hard. Let us see, small pink tank top, black yoga pants. She is not ready for a thong, so let us got with bikini. "Megan mumbled to herself as she continued rifling through the neatly organized garments.

Megan could not get over her sister kissing her like that. Was it just out of a long desire to feel something touching or was their more to her kiss. She saw desire and lust in Beths eyes like Megan has for her father. What if all three of them could be in love like Megan is with her father. These thoughts brought her excitement.

With eager anticipation, Megan descended the staircase, clutching the chosen garments tightly in her grasp. As she approached the Master Bathroom door, she could hear the faint sound of running water.

Megan sees Beth has both showers running. With her facing one of the walls with her hands pressed out and her head down. Megan decides to strip and get in with Beth. She is quite for a min, taking an overview of the Beths backside. She had to admit, her sister's ass looked amazing.

"Turn around Beth and let me take a look at your front side, cause you back side looks pretty hot." Megan says with a sly smile Beth cannot see.

Beth turns around and for the first time someone has seen her naked in years. Megan looks her body over.

Beth's figure is breathtaking, and her small breasts, with nipples perked in anticipation, stir a deep longing within Megan. Beth's slender waist narrows gracefully to the gentle curve of her hips, leading to muscular thighs and toned calves. The sight of her nakedness sends waves of excitement coursing through Megan's veins. Beth feels vulnerable standing in front of her big sister, her heart pounding in her chest.

Beth doing the same and admiring her older sisters amazing body in awe of how sexy her sisters looked, taking in every inch of her sisters' naked form. She notices Megan's nipples hardened into tight buds; her pussy nestled between strong, shapely legs. Beth cannot help but feel a wave of desire wash over her, the sensation intensifying every second she spends gazing at Megan's beauty.

"Damn Beth, you're fucking gorgeous," Megan whispers, her voice hoarse with desire. "Megan, you're so beautiful," Beth whispers, her voice barely audible. "Your body is perfect."

Both women blush as they let the shower waters wash over them as they marvel in each other's beauty. Their voices echo softly in the enclosed space as their hearts race in unison.

"Thank you, Beth. I never realized how much I missed holding you close," Megan replies, her eyes locked on her sister's hypnotizing curves. Beth nods, her breath catching in her throat. "Me too, Meghan. I never thought I'd see you again - let alone stand nude with you under the warm water."

This time Megan is the one to kiss your sister.

Beth feels her sister's lips pressing against hers, a sense of relief washing over her like a soothing balm. Beth responds eagerly, opening her mouth slightly to allow Megan's tongue to explore deeper. The kiss quickly escalates into a passionate exchange, both women moaning softly as their mouths meld together.

Beth breaks the kiss to whisper, "I've dreamed of this for so long, Megan." I did not want to some old man touching me. I wanted it to be someone I trust and love. Make love to me here and now. Please big sister. Touch me," Beth pleads.

Megan takes a deep breath, her heart racing in anticipation. She reaches out to caress Beth's cheek, trailing her fingers down her neck and over her collarbone. Beth's soft moan fills the enclosed space, sending chills down Megan's spine. "Oh, yes, please, touch me more," Beth whispers, closing her eyes and arching her back like a delicate flower unfurling its petals.

Megan's hands roam freely over Beth's curves, exploring every contour without reservation. The warm water cascading down their bodies heightens their senses, amplifying the pleasure they are experiencing.

"Mmm, you smell divine," Megan murmurs, burying her nose in Beth's neck. Beth giggles softly, her heart swelling with joy at the feeling of belonging. "I bet you taste even better," Megan adds mischievously, planting a kiss on Beth's shoulder. Beth shivers and groans softly, her muscles twitching with anticipation.

Megan moves down to her sisters' nipples. Beth lets out a sharp intake of breath, her nipples hardening further under Megan's attentions. Megan runs her thumbs over the sensitive tips, teasing Beth until she cannot hold back her gasps anymore. She pinches the stiff buds gently, eliciting whimpers of pleasure from Beth.

"Ohh, Megan," Beth moans, her hips swaying seductively under the warm stream of water. "That feels incredible." Megan grins wickedly, her fingers dancing lower, tracing paths down Beth's stomach and across her pelvis.

Continuing to kiss and suck on her little sisters' breast and nipples. Megan slides her fingers between Beths legs. Beth willing opens her legs to allow her access. Beth's clit is swollen and begging for attention. Megan brushes her fingers lightly over the throbbing bud, causing Beth to emit a low, guttural moan. She then gently circles the sensitive spot, gradually increasing pressure. Pleasure ripples through Beth's body, overwhelming her senses. She digs her heels into the shower floor, bracing herself against the wall as she arches her back, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Would you like me to taste your pussy. I bet you taste so sweet. I want to lick you and finger you till you cum all over my face in this shower. Megan says with a seductive tone.

"Yes, please do," Beth begs in response, her voice quivering with anticipation. Megan's lips trace a path down Beth's torso, leaving a trail of kisses in their wake. As she reaches Beth's hip, Megan pauses briefly, savoring the moment before continuing her descent.

Megan parts Beth's legs wider, exposing her glistening wet pussy. She kneels, placing her lips right below Beth's entrance. Beth moans loudly, her knees buckling slightly as Megan's breath teases her sensitive flesh.

The shower stall reverberates with the sounds of their passion, the warm water enveloping them in a cocoon of warmth and intimacy. Beth grips the shower handle behind her, her knuckles whitening as she struggles to maintain her balance.

"Please, Megan, touch me more," Beth gasps, her voice hoarse with desire. "I've needed this for so long." Megan's eyes smolder with lust, her lips curling into a knowing grin. She traces the contours of Beth's inner thigh with her fingertip, moving closer to her sister's moist folds.

Megan user her tongue in circles around Beths, willing clit. Even with the rainwater dripping down on her body, she could still feel her sister's wetness and inserts her finger into Beth. Beth gasps loudly, her body convulsing with pleasure. Megan removes her finger, only to replace it with her mouth. Beth cries out in ecstasy, her orgasm building rapidly. As Megan continues to lap at her sister's sweet nectar, she feels Beth's muscles contract around her tongue. The sensation is intoxicating, and Megan finds herself lost in the blissful rhythm of their shared passion.

"I can't believe how good it feels to be touched like this." Megan smiles wickedly, her tongue swirling around Beth's clitoris, savoring the sweet juices pooling beneath her. She revels in the knowledge that she holds the fate of her sister's orgasm in her hands, literally and figuratively.

"That's it, baby," Megan whispers, her voice a husky purr. "Let it all out. "Oh, Megan, I'm coming," Beth moans, her voice strained and breathless. OMG, Yeesss" Beth screamed as she erupted into an intense orgasm, her body convulsing wildly. Her screams echoed through the master bathroom, filling the quiet house with the sounds of their enthusiastic encounter.

Megan, feeling the rush of Beth's release, reveled in the sensation of her sister's muscles contracting around her tongue. She continued to lap at Beth's pussy, prolonging her climax, her own arousal mounting with each passing second. "Oh, yes," Megan hissed, her voice low and gravelly.

"That's it, baby, let it all out." Beth cried out in ecstasy, her body convulsing wildly. "OMG, YEESS!" she screamed, her orgasm radiating through her entire body. The twin showerheads sprayed them with a symphony of warm, pulsating droplets, enveloping them in a cocoon of blissful moisture.

As Beth's spasms subsided, Megan pulled her swollen, aching clit from her mouth, licking her lips as she savored the lingering scent of her sister's arousal.

"God, you taste incredible," Megan murmured, her voice heavy with satisfaction. Beth smiled weakly, her limbs quivering from the intensity of her orgasm. "I could never get enough of that," she admitted, her cheeks flushing red.

Megan lifted her head, gaze locking onto Beth's entrancing blue eyes. Her breath caught in her throat as she gazed into her sister's mesmerizing depths. "I can't believe I'm seeing you like this," Megan said softly, her voice cracking slightly. "You're so beautiful, Beth."

"I want to taste you Megan, I never done this before, but I lick you and make you come. I think you gave me a good idea of what to do to you." Beth responded with a devious grin, her hazel eyes sparkling with excitement. "I want to return the favor, big sister."

"Oh, less little sister, taste me. "Megan says excitedly, her pulse quickening at the prospect of experiencing the delight of Beth's skilled tongue. Beth hesitates for a moment, her eyes glinting with uncertainty.

Beth drops to her knees and parts her sisters' legs.

and begins to lick Megan's inner thighs. The soft texture of Beth's tongue feels heavenly against Megan's sensitive skin, sending shivers down her spine. Beth licks upward, approaching Megan's labia. She stops and breathes heavily, her heart pounding in anticipation.

"Are you ready to taste me, Beth?" Megan asks in a sultry voice, her fingers threading through Beth's hair. Beth nods nervously, her gaze flickering between Megan's parted lips and her glistening sex.

Not saying anything and just responding Beth buries

her face between Megan's legs. She inhales deeply, taking in the scent of her sister's arousal. Beth's tongue darts out, tentatively licking Megan's inner thigh. The taste of her sister's skin is intoxicating, fueling her growing desire.

"Oh, Beth," Megan moans softly, her fingers tangling in Beth's hair. "Don't be afraid." Beth takes a deep breath, steeling herself for the task ahead. She pushes her tongue forward, brushing against Megan's swollen clit.

With her big sister's encouragement Beth unleashes her lust and devours Megan's soaking wet pussy with her hungry tongue. Beth feels Megan's pussy begin to quiver, a reaction that sends shivers down her spine. Beth swirls her tongue around Megan's clit, sucking on it gently while simultaneously inserting two fingers into her tight, wet hole. Megan's moans increase in volume, becoming louder and more urgent.

Beth knows that her older sister is reaching her peak. fulling her lustful desires. Megan's moans grow louder, her body writhing helplessly against Beth's expert touch. Beth continues to lap at Megan's swollen clit, teasing her sensitive nerve endings with deliberate strokes. As she does this, her fingers pump relentlessly in and out of Megan's wet, pulsing pussy. Each thrust is met with a groan of pleasure, and the sound drives Beth wild with desire. She wants nothing more than to consume her sister completely, devouring her essence and quenching her deepest cravings.

Megans body explodes in a powerful orgasm, her muscles clenching around Beth's pumping fingers as she screams wildly. Beth does not relent; instead, she increases the speed and force of her strokes, driving Megan to the brink of insanity. The shower stall echoes with their combined ecstatic cries, creating a cacophony of pleasure that resonates through the house.

As Megan's frenzied screams subside, the sisters embrace, their bodies slick with sweat and water. The air thickens with an intoxicating mixture of arousal and accomplishment, their shared experience binding them together in an indescribable bond.

Beth stands up and both sisters enter an enthusiastic embrace.

, their wet bodies molding seamlessly against each other. Beth's heart races as she feels Megan's warm breath on her neck, her hands roaming freely across her back, tracing delicate patterns that send shivers down her spine.

"Oh, Beth," Megan moans softly, her voice hoarse with lust. "You were magnificent. Thank you."

Beth blushes, feeling overwhelmed by the gratitude and affection pouring from her sister. "No, thank you, Megan.

You have no idea how much I needed this." Beth whispered, her voice trembling. She felt Megan's warm breath on her neck, the softness of her sister's skin mingling with the lingering scents of arousal and soap. Beth's heart raced, and her palms began to sweat as she held onto Megan, reveling in the intimate connection they shared.

"Well, let's finish our shower, and get dressed and I can walk you around the home again, show you what has changed. Dad is going to so happy when he gets home tomorrow." Megan mused, her fingers entwining with Beth's in the warm water. "He won't know what hit him."