Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,932 Followers

There were only twenty questions so; I knew this test was going to be easy. "The Mark of Zorro" was my favorite of all the stories that Sara used to read to me as a child. I knew this book backwards and forwards. I answered every question and was finished in less than ten minutes, and as I handed in my test, Jenny looked at me oddly, then looked at watch and then back at me with question written all over her face. I simply smiled at her as I returned to my seat. I went over my assignments for my Creative Writing class during the next few minutes, while I was waiting for the rest of the class to finish the quiz.

Once everyone had handed in their test sheets, Jenny went to the head of the class and said, "Alright ladies and gentlemen, Take out your textbooks and turn to page two fifty-one, please." Once we were all on the same page, she began asking various students different questions pertaining to the story. Suddenly she turned to me, and with great self-righteousness, said, "Mister Peterson, please tell us what you thought of the descriptive comparison the main character makes of the Andalusian coasts to those of his native California."

The first thing I thought was, "Why the hell is she suddenly giving me this attitude?" While I loved the story, I knew it was just that, a story. So, in answer to Jenny's question, I simply said, "You really don't want to know what I think."

"I wouldn't have asked otherwise, Mister Peterson," she viciously spat, narrowing her eyes at me. I couldn't figure out why she was suddenly being so damn hateful. I knew I hadn't done anything to make her mad, but nothing pisses me off worse than someone giving me shit for no good reason so, I stood up and said, "Alright then, Miss Taylor, I think the comparison is total bull shit."

You could've heard a pin drop as the class went deathly silent. Jenny didn't even flinch. Instead, she gave me an icy cold glare and sarcastically replied, "Is that so? I can't wait to hear this! Please, tell us Mister Peterson, how it is that you seem to know more than the author."

Why she was pissed off at me, I'll never know. But still, I wasn't about to back down either so, I stood my ground and said, "While it's a wonderful story, McCulley based his ideas on 'The Count of Monte Cristo', by Alexandre Dumas, which shows little to no originality on his part. Secondly, while he may have lived in Southern California for a few years and had a feel for it, he totally lost it in his comparison of Andalusia, because there is none."

"And just what would I you know about Andalusia, Mister Peterson?" she smugly asked.

This time it was me that got pissed off, and in sheer defiance, I glared at her, then softly but hatefully replied, "I lived there for six years, lady, as well as two in California. That makes my opinion not so much an expert one, but it certainly makes it educated, and that's a damn sight more than yours is, I assure you." With that said, I gathered my belongings and headed for the door.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Jenny spat, as I crossed the room.

"Away from here," I replied, staring directly into her eyes, "And as far away from you as I can get."

"You walk out that door and you'll get an "F" in this class. Do you understand me?" she bellowed.

"Like I give a fuck," I replied detestably, then left, slamming the door on my way out.

After dropping my assignment off to Dr. Miller and explaining to her that I was not going to be in class later, I asked if I could make it up. She simply smiled at me, and then gave me a reading assignment for the next time we saw each other in class and told me not to worry about it.

Then I headed to the registrar's office to drop Jenny's class, and after that was done, I looked at my watch as I walked down the hall. Upon discovering that it was only two o'clock in the afternoon, an idea came to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Well, hey Mike, what're you doing here?" asked Zeke, surprised at seeing me in his office wearing in scrubs.

"I got out of class early, today, and I was just wondering if you needed any help," I asked.

Zeke simply laughed and said, "I can always use a good surgeon, kid!"

"Aw, Man, don't start that shit again," I laughed, on the way down the hall to the O.R.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There had been a bad car accident right after I went to work that afternoon, and because of the heavy patient load, I didn't get home until right before ten o'clock that evening. "Well, hello sweetie," said Mom, who was there to greet me the minute I walked through the front door.

"Hi Mom," I replied, visibly tired.

"Mikey, are you alright, baby?" asked Mom, concern in her voice.

"Nah, I'm just real tired, that's all," I replied, walking into the den and collapsing on the couch. "Hi Dad," I said to my father, as he watched the ten o'clock news from his easy chair.

"You look tired son, long day?" Dad smirked.

"What?" I asked, as Mom came in and sat beside me.

"Jenny Taylor called here three times looking for you," chuckled Dad.

"I don't have anything to say to her," I spat.

"What's wrong? Did you two have a lover's quarrel, or something," asked Dad, now laughing openly.

"Very funny, Dad, but I don't want to talk about it," I snapped, then stood up and stomped down the hall to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at work was an extremely busy one. Neither Zeke nor myself, either one, had time to even eat lunch. However, around four-thirty that afternoon, a break suddenly came and Zeke, Kelly, and I found ourselves in the lunchroom trying to get a quick bite before anything else came into the O.R.

"So, tell me Mike, are you dating anyone?" Kelly asked smiling.

"No, not at the moment," I replied, "Why do you ask?"

"You'd better watch out, Mike," laughed Zeke.

Kelly sat back in her chair smiling, and said, "Shut up, Zeke! Mike, there's a party tonight that me and a couple of my girlfriends are going to, and I was wondering if you might like to go with us."

After a few moment's consideration, I thought, "What the hell?" and said, "Sure, why not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went home after work and headed straight for the shower. Once I was cleaned up, dressed and fed, Mom insisted on that, I was about to head to Kelly's house when Dad said, "Oh, hey, Jenny Taylor called here looking for you."

"So?" I asked.

"So, what am I supposed to tell her the next time she calls?" Dad asked grinning.

Before I could answer, Mom stepped into the conversation and asked, "What's going on between you two, Mikey?"

"Absolutely nothing, Mom," I answered flatly, and then quickly left the house before I was forced to answer more questions. I know that Mom and Dad meant well, but at this particular moment, Jenny Taylor was the last thing I wanted to be thinking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, hello there, handsome," said Kelly, when she opened her front door. I had only seen Kelly dressed in scrubs at work, and seeing her away from the hospital had provided me with a great revelation. Her long blonde hair was now down upon her shoulders, and her bright blue eyes were sparkling like diamonds. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans that were so tight; they looked as if they'd been spray-painted on her body. She wore a white sleeveless shirt that was tucked into her jeans and unbuttoned down the front to reveal a dark blue tube top. At first glance, I noticed that the tube top was barely covering a rather large set of grapefruit sized breasts that rode high on her chest. At 5'7", Kelly had a figure to rival that of Marilyn Monroe's, causing a tingle in my groin and a tightness beginning in the crotch of my pants.

"Hi Kelly, you sure look nice," I replied, for lack of anything better to say at the moment, as well as still being breathless at her appearance.

Giggling, she took my hand, leading me into her apartment. After closing the door behind us, she led me into her living room where two other girls, both equally as stunning as Kelly, were sitting on the couch. One of the girls was a brunette, named Sheila, with long dark hair and big hazel eyes, and built similar to Kelly. The other girl was a petite little blonde, named Leslie, with green eyes and a big smile. "Girls, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine from work, Mike Peterson," said Kelly, as she introduced us.

"Damn girl, he's hot," giggled Leslie, making my face turn a bright crimson.

"Aw, look, he's blushing. How adorable is that?" asked Sheila, making all three women erupt into fits of giggles and laughter.

"Ya'll leave him alone," said Kelly, jumping to my defense.

"So, tell me about this party that we're gong to," I said, trying to change the subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at the party, I could tell it was in full swing, as I heard music and laughter emanating from within the house we were at. This particular house sat on a section of the beach known as Crystal Beach. It was a few miles north of Surfside Beach, the beach I grew up on, but it was still well within the confines of the county line. As we got out of my jeep, Kelly took my hand, interlacing our fingers, and said, "Come on, Cutie! Its party time," and then she led me into the house.

At twenty- eight, Kelly was two years older than me, but from the way she was acting; I don't think it really mattered to her, because she stuck to me like glue from the moment we arrived. "So, I guess I'm your date, then," I said to her.

Kelly smiled at me, and then touching the cleft in my chin, she quickly kissed me on the lips and said, "You catch on quick, handsome."

"I guess I can live with that," I replied, feeling very good about myself at that moment. Hell, I thought Kelly was hot the first time I laid eyes on her so, why not enjoy it if she felt the same. As we walked through the house, I knew that whoever owned it must have been pretty well off. Expensive furnishings and rare decorative items were all over the spacious house.

Suddenly, slow music began to fill every room of the house, and pulling me out onto the huge back deck, Kelly smiled and said, "Let's dance, cutie!" Everyone around us was dancing, and as soon as we got into it, I realized by the way she was moving against me, that Kelly was trying to seduce me. She had her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, as well as having her big tits mashed firmly against my chest. As she ground her crotch against mine, she leaned up and, into my ear, she softly breathed, "Would you think badly of me if I told you that I wanted you to fuck me, Mike?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were back at Kelly's apartment ten minutes later, in bed, naked and fucking feverishly. There had been no foreplay, only Kelly putting my cock in her mouth long enough to lubricate it for its first initial plunge into her hot pussy. As she rode up and down on my cock, her 38D tits bounced and bobbled all over her chest. Her aureoles were at least three inches in diameter, with nipples that stuck out a good half inch. As I sat up and took one of them into my mouth, she smiled and hissed, "Ahh! That's it, baby! Suck my tits while I ride your big fucking cock. Yes! Yes! Fuck me; baby, yeah, fuck me hard!"

Just before I hit the point of no return, she suddenly hopped off of me. Then turning around and facing away from me. She got on her hands and knees, placing her beautiful ass and pussy right in my face. With a hungry look in her eyes, Kelly wiggled her ass at me and said, "Climb on and fuck in my ass, Mike!" I proceeded to do that very thing, sending her into another tirade of wails, screams and obscenities. We fucked in every position imaginable, grinding, pounding, the slapping of flesh against flesh. I lost count of how many times I came that night and somewhere in the darkness, after hours of fucking like animals and filling every one of her holes with my sperm, I drifted off to sleep, exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning, Saturday, to find Kelly lying naked next to me, smiling and holding a cup of coffee under my nose. As soon as my vision came into focus, I realized that I'd had the rare privilege, of fucking one of the most beautiful women on earth. Kelly's skin was a golden hue, due to many hours spent tanning on the beach. Her body was like something out of the Playboy magazines I used to masturbate with as a young teenager. The whiteness of her breasts beneath the bikini lines against her tan skin only enhanced the dark rosy color of her nipples, as the beautifully sculpted white globes of her naked ass reflected the morning sun that now poured through her bedroom window. As I've already mentioned before, she had thirty-eight inch, D-cup tits, but having a twenty-six inch waist and thirty-four inch hips only added to allure and sexiness of this woman that I spent the previous night with, fucking until the wee hours of the morning. Her long blonde hair spilled onto my chest and her hazel eyes sparkled as she leaned down, softly kissed my lips, then handed me the steaming cup of coffee and purred, "Good morning, lover."

"Good morning," I sleepily replied, sitting up in bed so as to be able to drink my coffee without spilling it.

"Last night was amazing, Michael. You're a very attentive and considerate lover," Kelly said, "And I've never cum that many times in one night before, in my life."

"Well, I aim to please, ma'am," I teased, hugging her naked body closely to mine with my other arm. Then I smiled, and leaning back slightly to look her in the face, I said, "So, what would you like to do today, baby?"

Kelly suddenly sat up and leaned away from me. Then with a serious look in her eyes, she told me, "Mike, sweetie, while I had a wonderful time with you last night, I don't want you to read anything into it. It was just sex, nothing more, nothing less."

"What do you mean?" I asked, a sick feeling beginning to rise into my throat from the pit of my stomach.

"Mike, honey, you're a sexy, beautiful man that I just couldn't resist. But I don't want any kind of relationship with anyone right now. I was hoping that your understood that."

Granted, deep down inside I had wondered what Kelly's motives were to begin with, but after the night we spent together, for her to say something like this to me first thing in the morning cheapened the situation, as well as thoroughly pissed me off. I set the coffee cup I was holding on her bedside table, and then as I stood up, I reached into the floor and grabbed my clothes. I pulled on my pants, and as I was putting on shirt, I looked at her and said, "So, what you're basically telling me is, that I was nothing more than a piece of ass to you. Am I correct?"

"If you want to look at it that way, Mike, that's fine. But I was hoping that we be really close friends, ya know?"

I sat back down on the bed and put on my socks. Then after putting on my shoes and making sure they were tied, I stood up, looked at her coldly, and then with as much sarcasm as I could muster, replied, "If you want a fuck buddy, you need to look elsewhere, lady. I'm not built like that," and then as a parting shot, I added, "But you're right. You're a decent piece of ass, not the best I've ever had, but thanks for the fuck just the same," and then I left before she could say anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd left Kelly's house pissed off to no end, and the only place I knew where I would find not only solace and comfort, but wisdom and guidance, was my sister, Sara's. "Well, hello, baby brother. What brings you her this morning?" she asked, when I appeared at her front door. I didn't even have to speak because she took one look at my face and said, "Uh-oh, come on in, sweetie, and I'll make some coffee and then we can talk."

We sat in her kitchen sipping freshly brewed coffee, when Sara asked, "What's wrong, Mikey?"

I took a deep breath and began, "I guess it all started with Jenny when I first got back home."

"What do you mean, Mikey?"

"Well, I first saw her, it was in the classroom. And ever since then, she's always very nice, and she tells me how much she cares about me when it's just me and her. But the moment I set foot into her classroom, she turns into a total bitch, degrading and humiliating me at every opportunity, and in front of the whole class, too. Honesty Sara, I don't know what's wrong with her, but I'm fed up with her shit."

She patted my leg and said, "Why don't you try getting out and dating other girls then?" I told her all about Kelly, as well as the events that had taken place over the past twenty-four hours, and when I was done she smiled and said, "Michael, I think its time you understand that there's something you need to know about yourself that I don't think you've yet realized."

"And just what is that?" I anxiously asked.

Sara giggled, and then leaning back in her chair, said, "You've got this thing that girls like, sweetie, and it has nothing to do with sex, well maybe a little."

"Sara, what in the hell are you talking about?"

She laughed again and replied, "Ever since we went SCUBA diving the other day with Karla and Stacy, all those two could talk about was what a handsome hunk you grew up to be. And although I may be your sister, I'm still a woman, too, so, don't think for a minute that I can't see what the rest of these women see in you. Hell, Mom even said something to me about it the other day."

"Really?"

"Yes, and she told me that saw it way before you joined the Navy."

Scratching my head in bewilderment, I looked at Sara and said, "I guess I'm kinda dumb so, forgive me if I ask you to explain it to me."

She shook her head smiling, and then after taking a deep breath, she began, "Look Mikey, you're what we women call tall dark and handsome. You're built like the proverbial shithouse, and the fact that you don't know it is what makes you even more appealing to the female eye. Now do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

"Yeah, I think so, but that still doesn't explain why Jenny is acting the way she does, though." I replied, shaking my head.

"That's something you're going to have to figure out for yourself, Mikey, because I don't know what to tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got back to Mom and Dad's house and pulled into the driveway, I was getting out of my jeep and walked to the front door. Before I could turn the knob, the door swung open and Mom said, "Mikey, honey, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Mom."

"Good, because you and I need to have a talk, young man," she replied sternly.

I remembered when I was little, and whenever Mom said that we needed to have a talk, not to mention that she called me 'Young Man', it always meant that she was upset with me about something. Not wanting to make her mad, I took a deep breath and replied, "Okay, Mom. Let me get a shower and change clothes and then we'll talk, alright?"

"Make it snappy, boy," Mom barked.

"Shit! What in the hell is she so pissed off about?" I thought to myself. I went on into the house and straight to my room, took off my clothes, and then headed for the bathroom in my underwear. The warm water felt exquisite as it ran over my aching muscles, washing away the tension of the events that had happened that morning. However, even after I had showered, shaved and dried off, Jenny still stood out head and shoulders above the rest of the thoughts in my mind. I put on a pair of cut-off's and slipped a tee shirt over my head and then made my way to the kitchen where I knew Mom would be waiting.

"Would you like to tell me just what in the hell you've done to that poor girl, Michael?" Mom asked, as I took a seat at the table.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,932 Followers
1...345678