Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

"I haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about, Mom."

"I'm talking about Jenny Taylor and the reason that she's been calling here looking for you in near hysterics."

This time I took into consideration all the things Sara had told me earlier at her house, and in doing so, I regaled Mom with what I'd told my sister about Jenny. When I was finished, Mom looked at me over the top of her glasses, and said, "Just because she's having a hard time dealing with your being home doesn't give you the right to ignore her."

"But Mom," I said, "She keeps being a total bitch to me for no reason every time I walk into her classroom, and I'm not going to put up with it any longer."

"Maybe there's something going on with her that you don't know about. I thought I taught you better than that, dammit," snapped Mom.

I stood up, and pushing my chair back to the table, I looked at Mom and said, "Look Mom, I know you're just trying to look out for me and I love you for it, but I really don't want to discuss it anymore, okay?"

Look Mikey," Mom said, "Maybe if just call her and...."

"No, Mom," I replied, "and I'm not going to call her either. I went to the registrar's office at school and dropped her class. Otherwise, she was going to give me an 'F', and I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen."

"And just what am I supposed to tell her when she calls here looking for you again?"

"Tell her I said to kiss my ass," I said, as I made my way back down the hall to my bedroom.

Chapter Five

After I talked to Mom that morning, I lay down and took a nap. Hell, after the night I'd had, I was exhausted and definitely in need of some sleep. I must've slept the better part of the day away, because when I woke up, it was to the sound of Dad telling me that my brother, Tommy, was on the phone and wanted to talk to me. I got out of bed, and after opening my door, I made my way across the hall to use the extension in Mom and Dad's room. "I GOT IT," I yelled down the hall, signaling to Dad to hang up the other phone.

"Hey Tommy, what's up?" I said into the receiver.

"Hi Mike! You wanna go with me tonight to Pat's to hear some old friends of ours play?"

"Who're you talking about?"

I could hear the smile on my brothers face by the sound of his voice when he said, "Do you remember Mickey Connolly and Terry Rice?"

"Weren't those the two guys that used to come over here and hang out with you?"

"Yeah," Tommy said, "And they've put together a bad-ass rock band with three other guys from Houston. They're playing at Pat's tonight, and everybody's gonna be there so, I thought maybe you and me could go drink some beer and chase a few girls. Are you up for it, little brother?"

Although chasing any girls was definitely not on my list of things to do, I still didn't want to disappoint my brother so, I laughed and said, "Yeah, why the hell not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy came and picked me up from Mom and Dad's a little after 8:00 pm that night, and we loaded up in his 1963 Corvette Stingray, and then we rode all the way to Pat's with the top down. The wind felt great blowing all around us, and with the radio blasting, I felt like a teenager again, remembering all the times I used to do this exact same thing.

We pulled into Pat's about thirty minutes later, got out of the car and walked inside. The moment we hit the door, our ears were pleasantly filled with the live sound of rock and roll. After ordering a couple of beers and saying hello to Pat, she then led us to a nice big table up close to the dance floor and near the band. "This way ya'll got more than enough room for all ya'll's girlfriends tonight, boys," Mickey and Terry smiled at us, both acknowledging our presence and thanking us for coming, all in one gesture. I listened to the band play and realized that Tommy had been right. These guys were damn good.

The name of the band was Static, and they had the logo on the facing skin of the bass drum in bold black letters, reinforcing who they were.

Suddenly, I saw Tommy grinning from ear-to-ear, and a female voice that I recognized as my sister, Sara's, said, "What are you two doing in here tonight?" Starting trouble, I'll bet, huh?"

Before I could turn around, Sara, with Karla and Stacy in tow, were already taking seats at our table. Karla sat next to Tommy, of course, and as she did, he smiled at her and teased, "Who said you could sit at our table, girlie?"

I have never before, or since for that matter, seen my brother blush as deep a crimson color as he did when, catching him off guard; Karla leaned down and gave him a kiss that curled his toes, and then said, "Will that do as payment for sitting here, Tommy, sweetie?"

All he could do was nod his head, and reply, "Uh huh," with a stupid grin plastered across his face. Needless to say, the rest of us all laughed like fools.

Our table was rectangular in shape, and big enough to seat six people comfortably. Sara sat at on end between Tommy and I. And as I already mentioned, Karla sat on the other side of Tommy, across the table, while Stacy sat next to me on my side. The band was good and we were all having a great time. Suddenly the music slowed down, and taking me by the hand, Stacy smiled and said, "Come on and dance with me, Mikey!"

"You behave yourself with my sorority sister, young man," teased Sara, smacking me on the butt as we passed her on our way to the dance floor.

"Yes mother," I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night had been going well and everyone had been having a great time when, looking at her watch, Sara said, "It's time for me to be heading home, you guys."

"Me too," said Stacy, "Because I rode with\you, Sis."

With his left arm around Karla's shoulders, Tommy reached into his shirt pocket and retrieved his car keys. Then sliding them across the table to me, he smiled slyly and said, "Here, you drive my car, Mikey. I'm riding with Karla and I'll pick it up from Mom and Dad's tomorrow."

Sara and Stacy began to giggle mischievously, and in unison, said, "Ooo Karla!"

"Oh you two shut up," Karla replied laughing.

I decided to stick around for a little while longer, and after I'd said goodbye to everyone and they were gone; I ordered another beer, eased back into my seat and enjoyed listening to the band. After about an hour had passed and I felt relaxed, I paid my tab and headed for the door.

While it's still very hot outside during daylight hours, August in Texas is known for balmy and humid temperatures at night, and this night was no different. It was going to feel good driving Tommy's Corvette home with the top down. As I was making my way to the car, I suddenly heard the crashing sound of wood splintering, followed by a blood curdling scream, come from around the back of the building. I didn't know what had happened, but it sounded like someone was in trouble so; I took off at a dead run to investigate.

I was not prepared for what I saw when I arrived on the scene. Jenny was there on the ground lying unconscious amidst a pile of scattered and broken beer bottles, and broken pieces of two-by-four boards. Her nose and lips were bloody and her dress had been cut open at the front, and someone was climbing between her spread legs, bare-assed, with their pants down to their ankles. Whoever it was hadn't seen me yet, and there was no doubt in my mind that they were about to rape Jenny. As quickly and quietly as possible, I kicked this person between the juncture, and right beneath, the cheeks of his ass, causing him to fly to Jenny's left side, to the ground and on his back.

When I saw Eddie Barnes lying there in the fetal position, holding his balls, I flew into a rage. He tried to get up, and in doing so, I kicked him again as hard as I could, but this time it was square in the face. His body flew backwards, about five or six feet into the air. I knew that he was out cold and not going anywhere, anytime soon so, I took off my tee shirt and put it over Jenny's lifeless body. Then I ran through the back door of the club to find Pat, and the moment she saw the look on my face she knew something was wrong. "Call the police and an ambulance and have them come around back, Pat," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NOOO!!!!! STOP!!! PLEEEASE DON'T!!!!" screamed Jenny, when she first opened her eyes, lying in her hospital bed.

"Shhh! Easy, Jenny, easy, sweetie, you're okay," I said, gently holding her flailing arms, trying to soothe her.

She looked bewilderedly around the room, and then at me. When she realized that she was safe and no longer in danger, she sat straight up in her bed, threw her arms around me and then bitterly wept into my chest.

After she had clamed down, I looked at her face. It made my heart wrench when I saw the dark bruises on her face where that animal, Eddie Barnes, had slapped her around. "Are you alright, Jenny?" I asked, gently smoothing the hair out of her eyes.

"Yes, I think so," she replied, in a shaky voice.

"Do you remember what, happened?"

She nodded her head and replied, "I came to Pat's to look for you. The only place left to park my car was around back. I had just locked my car when Eddie Barnes came stumbling around from the front of the building. I tried to walk past him, but he grabbed me and said, 'You're coming with me, bitch, and this time, nobody's gonna stop me!' I slapped him and he threw me against some cases of bottles. I screamed as loud as I could, and then he punched me in the face. I don't remember anything after that." By this time, tears were freely flowing from her eyes again so, I simply held her in my arms to give her comfort. I felt Jenny's body slowly going limp in my arms, and a few moments later, she was asleep. I layed her back down on the bed and covered her up. As I looked down at her sleeping, I realized that I was experiencing a very unfamiliar feeling at that particular moment, and it caused me to lean down and gently kiss her lips before I rose and left her room, quietly closing the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is she, Mikey?" asked Sara, as she and Stacy waited out in hall.

"It looks like Barnes landed a punch in her face, but that was it. The doctor said that the rape examination showed that no penetration was achieved," I replied relieved.

"We heard screams, Mikey. What happened?" asked Stacy.

"She woke up a little disoriented is all, she's alright now," I said.

Suddenly, and from I still don't know where, Dr. Zeke Haynes appeared and said, "Mike, thank God, is everything alright? Are you alright?"

"I'm alright, Zeke," I replied, "And although she's not in critical condition, my friend is not doing too well right now."

"Who is she?" Zeke asked.

After explaining to Zeke, everything that had just transpired over the past twenty-four hours, as well as my relationship with Jenny, I smiled and said, "I'll be looking after her, but I'll still be at work, Zeke."

"Mike, if you need any time off, just let me know," Zeke replied.

Just then an idea hit me and I said, "We'll talk about it at work on Monday." Before Zeke could respond, I heard my sister clearing her throat, which meant that she was trying to get my attention, evoking my laughter and, "Zeke, I'd like you to meet my sister, Miss Sara Peterson, and a long time friend of the family, Miss Stacy Barkley. Ladies allow me to present Doctor Zeke Haynes, who is not only the Chief of Surgery at this hospital, but he's also my boss."

"It's nice to meet you, Doctor Haynes," Sara politely said.

"Mmm, it sure is," swooned Stacy.

Zeke laughed and replied, "I'm not his boss, he's my equal, and you can call me Zeke like everyone else does around here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I was back at the hospital bright and early. When I got to Jenny's room, a female police officer was sitting in a chair next to the bed, talking with her. The moment she saw me, Jenny's face lit up and she said, "There's my knight in shining armor, good morning, Michael, sweetie!"

"Hi, how are you feeling this morning?" I asked, coming in and sitting on the other side of the bed, next to Jenny.

Smiling and taking my hand, she nodded toward the female police officer and said, "Michael Peterson, this is Detective Amber Jackson. Amber, this is Michael."

"It's nice to meet you, ma'am," I courteously said.

"So, this Michael," she said looking at Jenny, then turning to me, "I've heard a lot of really nice things about you, this morning."

"Well, I don't know about that," I replied blushing, causing Jenny's hand to tighten around mine, and making her giggle.

"You're right, Jenny. He is cute," smiled Detective Jackson, "Please, Michael, feel free to call me Amber."

"Thanks, Amber," I said, beginning to relax a little.

She had already taken Jenny's statement and then she asked me a few questions about what had happened the night before when I got there. When we asked what was gong to happen next, Amber told us that Eddie Barnes was now in jail, facing not only attempted rape charges, but the charge of aggravated assault, which is a felony, was now going to be added as well. Jenny and I both would have to testify at his trial, but because he'd demonstrated a consistency of assaulting women by picking on Jenny in high school; Amber was more than certain that no plea bargains would be made, and that Barnes would be going to prison for a very long time. With that said, her investigation was done, and as she stood up, Amber looked at me and said, "I'm sure glad that you were there before anything else happened, Michael, God bless you."

"You, too, Amber," I replied, now standing and shaking her hand.

After she left, I went to sit back down in the now empty chair, when Jenny grabbed my hand. "Please don't sit there," she said smiling, then patting the bed beside her, "Here, sit next to me, Michael."

"Are you sure?" I asked, sitting down, still holding her hand.

The minute my ass hit the mattress, she was sitting up with her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, crying. I was about to speak when she said, "I'm so sorry I was such a bitch to you the other day, Michael. I would never hurt you for anything in the world. You have to believe me."

Gently holding her at arms length, I looked her in the eyes and asked, "Then why did you treat me the way you did."

She hung her head and said, "If I treated you the way I normally do, I just knew that everyone would be able to see right through me."

"Jenny, honey, what're you talking about?"

"They would know that I'm so in love with you, Michael, that I can hardly breathe whenever you're in the same room. I have been since the first time you saved me from Eddie Barnes," she said, her head now hung low and her shoulders shaking from crying so hard.

"What didn't you tell me, Jenny?" I asked, reaching over and putting my arms around her.

"What would you do about it, Michael?"

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do about it," I said, holding her closely to me, "Labor Day is only a week away. You and I are going to go to stay in my family's condominium down on South Padre Island, and we're going to find out how we truly feel about each other."

"I told you, Michael, I don't date my students."

"Well, its funny you should say that," I laughed, "Ya see, you pissed me off so bad last Thursday, that I went to the registrar's office and dropped your class."

"Really?" she wistfully asked.

"Yes, really," I replied smiling, "Now I'm not your student anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took Jenny home as soon as the doctor discharged her from the hospital that morning, and after she was in her house and comfortable, she looked at me and asked, "Would you do me a favor, Michael?"

"Name it," I replied smiling.

"Will you stay with me tonight? I'd feel a lot safer with you here."

I sure didn't see that one coming, but still, this beautiful creature needed me. And although I couldn't quite admit it just yet, I needed her more than anything I would ever come to know. "Sure," I smiled, "I'll have to go home and pack a bag for work tomorrow, okay?" Throwing her arms tightly around my neck, Jenny pressed her body against mine and, kissing me on the cheek, said, "Thank you, Michael!"

"Anytime, sweetie," I replied, holding her firmly against me, "Anytime....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, both Mom and Dad met me at the door with knowing grins on each of their faces.

"What?" I asked.

I packed you two weeks worth of clothes, plus your toiletries, into your sea-bag," said Dad," and it's sitting on your bed.

With what must've been question written all over my face, I asked, "But, what, how..."

"You think I don't know my own son," asked Dad, "When your sister was born, I had the same look on my face that you had on yours when you left for the hospital this morning."

"And just what look was that?" I asked, afraid of what my parents might tell me.

"Honey, you looked like you were afraid you might lose that pretty girl. Besides, this makes twice that you've saved her from something horrible," laughed Mom.

"I'm only going to gone for a week, you guys," I replied, somewhat irritated.

"Yeah, right; tell that shit to someone who doesn't know ya, boy," Dad laughed, "Now, get the hell outta here. You're not supposed to keep a pretty girl waiting, ya knuckle-head."

"I love you guys," I said, hugging my parent's and then running to my room to fetch my sea-bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm back," I said, into the front door, knocking while slowly opening it.

"Come on in," said Jenny from somewhere inside her house.

As I walked on in and closed the door behind me, I lugged not only my sea-bag, but the three bags of groceries I'd stopped and bought along the way, into the house. Jenny appeared from around the corner, wearing a long white linen robe that flowed gracefully to the ground. Her hair had been washed, combed and dried. The bruises on her face were not a bad as I originally thought, now that her face had been washed and make-up had been applied. The only word to properly describe the way she looked would be, "Radiant". "Hi," I said, "You look great."

"Thank you, kind sir," she replied, wrapping her arms around my waist, "I' m glad you made it back, Michael." Then looking at the groceries I was carrying, she smiled and said, "Michael Peterson, what have you done now?"

As I went into the kitchen, with Jenny close behind me, I sat the bags of food on the counter tops and said, "It's like this. You fed me the other night so, now I'm going to return the favor. Besides; you've been injured and have no business doing anything other than taking it easy for the next week. Remember what the doctor said?"

"Aw Michael," she playfully pouted, "That's not fair, because I want to be wherever you are."

I took her hand, and after placing it on my chest, I leaned down and gently kissed her lips and replied, "You may not know this, but you already are wherever I am, because you right here," indicating my heart.

"I love you, Michael," said Jenny, tenderly caressing my face with the palm of her hand.

"I don't know if its love yet, Jenny," I said, kissing her soft lips, "But I want you to know that I care very deeply for you, I really do."

"I'll take you anyway I can get you, baby, as long as I don't have to share you."

"In case, Jenny, there's something I need to tell you before we go any further."

With a solemn look on her face, she sat down on the counter top right next to me, and with fear in her voice, said, "I'm listening." I then told her about the one-night-stand I'd had with Kelly and also what had transpired the following morning. After I had finished, Jenny looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you going to be seeing her again?"

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers
1...345678