Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,933 Followers

"Michael this is so...." she turned around to say, then looking at my face, "Michael, Honey, what's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry, Jenny," I cried, wrapping my arms around her and burying my face in her hair, "I'm sorry for not being your friend. I'm sorry that I let some people say nasty things about you, and I'm sorry for disappointing you when I got busted."

Jenny held me tightly while I got it out of my system, and when I had somewhat regained my composure, she leaned me back and wiped my eyes with the sleeve of her shirt. Then smiling brightly, she leaned in and gently kissed my lips, then backed off so that she could look into my eyes and said, "I love you, Michael James Peterson, and I always will. Right now, you're afraid to admit it, but I know that you love me, too, so, from now on; no more "I'm sorry's", okay?"

"Okay, no more I'm sorry's," I smiled, "Come on back downstairs, and I'll make dinner."

"Sounds good," she giggled, "I'm starved."

I grilled some chicken on the new gas grill my parents just had installed a few months ago, and I must say it turned out quite nicely. I brought some corn on the cob, asparagus, and potatoes which was wrapped in aluminum foil and grilled also. We drank some wine with our meal, and as soon as we'd cleaned up, we lounged together out in the big hammock on the back patio that faced the Gulf of Mexico.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night as we got ready to go to bed, Jenny wore a long tee shirt that stopped just above her knees and I wore boxers. As I peeled the sheets back for her to get into the bed, Jenny was looking at me a little oddly.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" I asked.

Then coming around to my side of the bed and gently draping her arms around my shoulders, she smiled sadly and said, "Ya know, when I first got to college, all the guys there thought I was a geek and a nerd. Maybe I was, but then my sophomore year, I got a new and very sweet room mate that helped me come out of my shell. Her name is Heather, and she gave me styling tips, took me to get my hair done and then showed me how to apply make-up. Because my braces had come off the summer before that, she took me to the Optometrist and I got contact lenses. Before I knew it, not only the guys that wouldn't have anything to do with me during my freshman year, but all kinds of guys were hitting on me left and right. But I decided that if I wasn't good enough for them to ask me out before, I most certainly wasn't going to go out with them after I'd made these changes," then she began acting almost child like in her mannerisms, and looking at me, she continued, "I still worried so much though."

"About what?" I asked, gently brushing her cheek with the back of my hand.

"I just hoped that...." she paused, tears forming in her eyes, "I hoped that you would think I was pretty enough ask out on a date, and I've waited so long for you to come home, Michael," then she began to cry, "That's why I acted like I did the first time I saw you. I couldn't believe you were back. I know I'm probably not making any sense to you, but what I'm trying to say, without looking like more of an idiot than I already do, is that, I'm still a virgin, and I waited for you to come home so that I could give myself to you, Michael." After she finished with what she was telling me, Jenny buried her face into my chest and wept bitterly.

As I held this beautiful yet tortured angel in my arms, I knew right then, beyond a shadow of a doubt that I loved her more than life itself. But I also knew that, regardless of how hard she made my cock, like it was doing at this very moment, I would have to take things slowly with her when it came to the ways of sex. For it was in Jenny that all my hopes and dreams now lay. And as we climbed under the sheets together, I held her closely to me as if my very life depended on it. She must've had a long day, as no sooner had she laid her head on my shoulder than she was fast asleep. Not being far behind her and laying in warm sea of contentment, I was soon asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning to find the bed empty, while at the same time, my olfactory senses were being assaulted by the aroma of something absolutely delightful, and emanating from downstairs in the kitchen. After getting out of bed, I walked over to the sink, then washed my face and brushed my teeth.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted by the sight of Jenny's bare ass as she was bent over with her head stuck in the refrigerator. It was nice and alluringly round, and the smooth creaminess of her skin only enhanced the dark color of the pubic hair sprouting from her sex as it protruded from the juncture at the top of her long beautiful legs. So, are we in a nudist colony now?" I teased, making her jump straight up into the air.

"Shit, Michael, you scared the hell out of me, dammit," she angrily growled, her face a bright crimson in color. At the sight of me being doubled over with laughter, the scowl on her face softened into a smile, and then giggling, she playfully smacked me on the arm and said, "Pervert!"

"Why am I a pervert", I asked chuckling, "I hate to tell you darlin, but you were the one with your naked ass hanging out and shining in the breeze." I continued laughing.

Knowing that she'd been had, and that to make any further remarks would be futile, my beautiful Jenny smiled, and throwing her arms around my waist, kissed me softly on the lips. Then she smiled and said, "Has anyone ever told you that you can be a real asshole sometimes?"

"Yeah," I laughed, "And your point is?"

"Oh, Michael," she playfully wailed, "You're incorrigible."

Then Jenny sat me down to one of the nicest breakfasts I'd had in quite a while. There was coffee, milk and orange juice, with three fried eggs, done perfectly I might add, and sausage, with biscuits and gravy. In my book, it was a feast fit for a king, and that's exactly the way I was treated. I had to tell Jenny two separate times to sit down and eat, God love her. I understood that she just wanted everything to be perfect, but what she didn't realize at the time was that, to me; she was as close to perfect as it came. "I hope that I got everything cooked the way you like it," she said, as we ate together.

"Jenny, my love," I said, leaning over and kissing her lips, "The food is absolutely is perfect."

Jenny suddenly sat back in her chair, wide-eyed and smiling and said, "What did you just call me?"

"I don't know," I replied, still absentmindedly eating, "What did I just call you?"

"You just called me your love," she excitedly replied, "You're in love with, aren't you, Michael?"

"What?" I asked smiling, and feigning innocence.

She flew from her chair on the other side of the table and into my lap, facing me with both legs around me, and radiantly but devilishly smiling, said, "You're in love with me, aren't you, Michael?"

"How could I not be?" I said, finally admitting it to her, and moreso, to myself.

"That's not good enough, Michael," she said, looking me in the eye, "I want to hear you say it."

Without warning, I suddenly threw my arms tightly around her, and stood straight up, making her squeal loudly. Then I spun around twice, and with a wild look in both of our eyes, I got face-to-face with her, and said, "I love you with all my heart, Jennifer Taylor, and I will for the rest of my life." Then I slowly sat her down while still holding her closely. I tenderly kissed her lips, then looked into her big brown eyes and softly asked, "Is that what you wanted to hear, baby?"

She stood silently looking at me and nodded her head and began to cry, but before I could respond, she put her soft hand against my lips, gently forbidding me to speak. Then she smiled, and wiping her eyes, Jenny delicately kissed me, leaving the salty taste of her tears on my lips. And then placing her palm against my cheek, she looked wearily into my eyes and said, "My darling Michael I've waited for almost nine years to hear you say those words to me, and now that you have; I promise to love you until the day that I die. I'll always be good and faithful to you and I'll never hurt you."

"I love you, Jenny," was all I knew to say.

"I love you with all my heart, Michael Peterson, and I always will," came a muffled cry, my arms around her and her face in my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

So what do we do now, my darling," Jenny asked, with a mischievous look on her face.

"Oh, I don't know," In replied knowingly grinning, "What would you like to do, my love?"

Jenny stepped back away from me, and quickly crossing her arms in front of her, pulled her tee shirt completely off and away from her body. I was in awe of the sight that stood before me. Her body was like nothing I had ever seen before. Her long dark hair fell loosely off her shoulders, down her slim beautiful back, just tickling the top of her pert and sculpted ass. Her round plentiful breasts sat proudly high on her chest, capped by dark rose colored nipples that had twisted themselves into delightfully tight knots. Jenny's stomach was flat and her hips flared out just enough to represent the figure of a true woman yet, still slim enough to maintain her youth till she was a ripe old age. My mouth watered as I gazed at her pussy, she had shaved the hair down until there was just slight patch of it resting on top of her slit. But because she was standing, I had yet to unfold her treasures beneath. Suddenly, almost as if she were embarrassed, Jenny looked at me, and asked, "Are you going to say anything, Michael?"

"Oh God," I breathed, "Jenny, you are so very beautiful."

I went to take her in my arms until, stopping me with her hands in front of her; Jenny laughed, and intently eyeing the bulge in my boxers because of my fully erect cock, said, "Oh, no you don't. You don't get to touch me until you take off your clothes and let me see you."

"Oh, I see," I teased smiling, "Well then, would you like to do the honors?"

She wasted no time in practically ripping my boxers off. However, she failed to lean away from me slightly as my hard cock came up and slapped her in the face when the elastic band of my boxers cleared its length. "Oooo!" she delightfully chirped, "So, that's what a nice big hard cock looks like, huh?" And then wasting no time, she put me in her mouth and gulped my cock down her throat, sucking greedily, as if her very life depended on it. Needless to say, in a matter of a very few moments I stood trembling, trying with all the strength I could muster to hold on, but it was to no avail. In seconds she had me cumming in her mouth, past her tonsils and down her throat. She cleaned my cock with a tasty popping sound as she finished me off. "How was that, baby?" Jenny cooed, seductively batting those big brown eyes at me.

"Oh my God," I panted, barely able to stand, "That was incredible!"

"Good, she purred, "Now I want you to take me upstairs, Michael, and love me, like man is supposed to love a woman.

The moment we got into the bed, Jenny was on me. I wanted to take it slowly with her, but it wasn't to be this time. All at once she sat her pussy directly on my face and growled, "Eat me, Michael, eat my wet little cunt!" I didn't know where all of her aggression was coming from, but holy shit, it was turning me on. I licked every inch of her sweet tasting little twat, while all the while she ground her pussy into my face chanting, "Yeah baby, that's it, eat my pussy motherfucker, yes, oh yes, OH SHIT, OH FUCK, OH SHIT, OH FUCK MICHAEL I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGG! GOD YES, EAT MY CUNT MICHAEL, OH GOOOOODD!"

By this time my cock was raging iron hard, but I knew that before we made love for the first time, she would need to first catch her breath, However, I was wrong again, and not thirty seconds after cumming the first time, she lie back on the bed and spread her legs wide. With a hungry, almost wanton fire in her eyes, she looked at me and said, "Now, make me a woman, Michael."

I climbed between her legs and kissed my way from the top of her pubis, between her breasts, stopping to suck each nipple on the way up to her lips, producing pleasant little chill bumps and shivers all over her body. As I laid my body atop hers, I rested most of my weight on my elbows. As we tenderly kissed one another, savoring the taste of each other's lips; I slowly and gently nudged the entrance to that warm place deep inside her with the head of my cock. I kept slowly moving back and forth, going a little deeper each time, until I came to her maidenhead. "I love you, Michael,' she breathed, a frightened look on her face.

"This is gonna hurt," I soothed her, "but I'll try to be as gentle as possible."

"No, Michael, just get it over with, so I can....OOOWW!" she yelped as I pierce her virginal membrane while her mind was elsewhere.

"Shhh...It's over now, baby," I said, keeping still within her, not moving so to allow her to adjust to something being inside of her.

She clung to me tightly, not moving. Then, as she began to relax, Jenny started kissing my nipples until I detected movement around my cock. It started with something fluttering along my shaft and down to its base. Then I heard Jenny groan as she began to slowly rock her pelvis, grinding it against mine. She kept this up for a few moments until there was no mistaking that she was ready for the fucking to begin. I slowly withdrew my cock until just the head was within the confines of her pussy lips, and then slowly plunged all the way back down in one smooth stroke. Jenny began to moan very loudly, and the louder she got the faster I pumped my cock in and out of her. I was pounding her with everything I had and then she began to yell, "OHHH! OH GOD, MICHAEL, OOOHHH YEAH, OH FUCK ME MICHAEL. YES GIVE IT TO ME BABY, GIVE ME ALL OF THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK. YES FUCK ME MICHAEL. GOD, OH GOD I'M CUMMING. OH MICHAEL I'M CUMMING SO HARD. OH FUCK! OOOOHHH!"

As she screamed the last time it sent me over the edge, and I groaned, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming baby," and then emptied my balls deep into her pussy. I rolled off of her and fell exhausted on the bed beside her, and leaning over to kiss her lips, I told her, "I love you, Jenny. I'll always love you."

"Oh my God, Michael," she panted, "That was the best orgasm I've ever had in my life that wasn't self induced. I think that one made history in my book!"

"Yeah," I laughed, "And I think half of Padre Island heard it too."

"Oh shut up," she giggled, "Its half your fault too, ya know."

"Oh yeah," I said grinning, "And just how is it half my fault?"

"You shouldn't have fucked me so good my first time," she cooed lovingly, "I'll expect to be like this every time from now on. Oh, one more thing Michael"

"What's that?" I smiled.

Jenny climbed on top of me, and pressing her wet pussy against my cock, said, "Welcome home, baby!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been that way for twenty years now. Jenny and I married right after I graduated college, and yes, I went on to pursue a career in medicine and became the Supervisor of Surgical Nurses and Technicians at the University Hospital. Eight years after that, I retired to become a teacher and I'm now working to get my tenure here at the same college I went to and that Jenny teaches at. Sara and Tony finally got married and have an eight year old little boy named Ben. Tommy married Karla and they have a set of thirteen year old twin girls, named Casey and Lacey, and I hear that they're driving Tommy nuts, ha ha. Jenny and I had a little girl that we named Kate, and she's now fifteen going on thirty, and beautiful like her mother. Nothing I could ask of God could make me any happier than what he has already given me, and I thank him for it daily.

The End

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,933 Followers
1...345678