All Comments on 'Welcome Home Ch. 01'

by Michiro

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Quite a tease

I loved the grammar and the way it forces the reader to use all of his/her senses, but I wish there was an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm...

I'm not fond of BDSM but I decided to give this a try. It was very well written and erotic, but it didn't get my juices out (not really a fault of yours, I wasn't in the mood). I realize that it's a sort of seduction scene, so there's little dialogue. However, I prefer stories with dialogue & plot/char devt, so I didn't give you the full 100%. Also, I'm not fond of stories with 1st person POV. However, it's your piece, and this is just my humble opinion. Nice 1st effort, keep writing and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was amazing... until.

Beautifully written. I was excited and amazed and getting turned on... until another woman showed up. I wanted to flip a table because I had found an amazing, loving BDSM story where the master actually loved and cared for the submissive without nasty and disrespectful names, whipping, over board on humiliation, and just... seeming to have no feelings towards their sub at all. Then I see that there is a woman... just no. I'm sorry. At first there's many scenes going through my head. A machine, a new toy, even a male partner, but I never thought of a female partner. Forgive me for my rant and I think your work is beautiful. I would have loved it to death if it didn't have one of my biggest turn offs. Blessed be, dear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous