Welcome Home Ch. 01

Story Info
A reunion doesn't go as expected.
2.3k words
3.69
49.6k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven!"

The tone of her voice was perfect. The, "Oh you naughty boy," tone that he hadn't heard in ages.

"Marjorie! Don't you knock? If I barged in on you in the tub like this you would rip my balls off. I have never even considered going into your room without your permission!"

Steve and Marjorie were ex husband and wife. They agreed recently to share expenses on Marjorie's house and to keep things platonic. Their daughter had become quite ill and had to move back in with her mother. Steve worked from home so he could also help with anything Bobbie needed during the day.

Steve had moved in yesterday. The first thing he thought of was the garden tub. He was amazed that Marjorie wanted him to take the master bedroom. He was also amazed at how good she looked. He hadn't seen her in a year. She had been exercising again and looked amazing. If things were going to be platonic, he might have to spend a lot of time in this tub thinking about her. That is what he was doing when she barged in. Five seconds later and she would have caught him starting to climax.

"I heard you call my name. I thought you needed help."

Nice one. She was always smarter than him.

"You really lost a lot of weight. I don't believe it. You look like you weigh less than when we first met," she said.

He knew what she wanted to say was, "your cock looks huge." When he lost all the weight it just seemed to grow. He wasn't very large beforehand, so he wasn't going to complain.

"Marjorie. What are you doing? I was in the middle of something private. Yes I was thinking of you, but this is me trying to make sure things stay platonic."

She entered the bathroom completely. "So you are here one day and you have to run in here and masturbate thinking about me?" She said it in the same coy tone. That was good. If she had been angry he would have been moving back out tonight.

He decided to play it as if she was anyway. "You are right. I apologize. I need to realize that I can't think about you like that at all. I can't live one way with you and Bobbie and another way in here." He covered what he could with a washrag.

"I'm not sure this will work, Steve. You never could control your raging hormones. I thought maybe you had grown out of it by now, but I guess not. Maybe I better look for a nursing student that can help with Bobbie to be a roommate."

His jaw fell to the floor. She was still using the coy voice, but she was being serious! He looked crestfallen. "I understand," he said, looking down. "I'll just... take a cold shower and repack my things."

She turned and left. What the hell just happened? His cock was nearly limp. A few minutes ago it had gotten even harder when she entered the room. She was wearing white shorts and a t-shirt. She never had very large breasts, but he was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra. Seeing the occasional nipple poke out and her tight legs had made him so hard it was almost painful. Maybe she was right, he couldn't be around her and be trusted to stay platonic minded.

But what was with the coy talk? Was he just being so hopeful he imagined it? No. He was sure.

He got up and stepped into the shower. He didn't need a cold one for his libido anymore, but it might wake him up for the packing. He had barely unpacked. Boy did he mess this up quick.

After the shower he dressed quickly to warm up, then started on his desk. As he was putting away discs and papers he heard the door to his room open. "Still not knocking?" He said, a bit of anger in his voice.

There was no reply. He turned to look and saw the ugliest cat he had ever seen in his life headed towards him. It was half yellow on one side and had blotches of black on the other. When it looked at you directly it looked like it was the most unintelligent creature that ever existed.

It jumped up and proceeded to plop right down in his lap. Wonderful, he thought.

Just then Marjorie came in. Still no knock. "There you are Kevin!" She said, looking at the cat.

"Kevin?"

"After Kevin Costner. They both are so cute!" She walked up and started cooing and talking to the cat like it was a baby. It started purring. He started to get an erection again. The cat felt it and jumped off his lap, running out of the room. For the second time in an hour his ex was looking at him with an erection.

"Well, I see it doesn't take much anymore," she said. Once again she sounded coy, not angry.

"Marjorie, stop. What is going on? I've known you long enough to know your voice isn't showing anger right now. I will be ready to leave in about 30 minutes, but not if I'm missing something. You know me, I can get pretty thick."

She looked at him curiously, then started laughing. "You think I'm playing you? How typical. Give a guy a slightly bigger cock and they think the ex will just fall at his feet."

"So you were looking at it!"

"How could I miss it? You were moaning my name and pumping so hard the dishes were rattling in the cupboards downstairs!"

"Really?" He thought he was being more discreet.

She didn't answer. She just got up and headed towards the door.

And locked it.

"Do not moan loudly or scream or anything," was all she said. Her shirt and shorts hit the floor and she dove into the bed. A pink pair of panties was flipped out from under the sheets.

He didn't need to be asked. His clothes were off and he was under the sheets in seconds. He deftly caught the lights on the way under. She always preferred the dark.

Her body felt warmer and more wonderful than it ever had. They hadn't made love in over a decade. That was the last time he had been with a woman. In person, at least. There was this webcam beauty named Sonya, but Marjorie didn't need to know about her.

Normally she wasn't a big kisser, but Marjorie clamped onto his lips and started darting her tongue all around. He responded heartily and started rubbing her neck and shoulders. He hadn't forgotten.

"Oh yess." She lay her head back with her mouth open. She loved ever so light tickling on her shoulders and arms. Back in the day that was all she needed to get sopping wet. Apparently it still was as she pulled him on top of her.

"You are so hard! Your dick actually seems larger," she said as she guided him to her opening.

"It just started to grow the day you invited me to move in."

"That was over two months ago. Is that all I get?" She really was being dangerous now. He was falling in love with her again as well.

"That's OK - oh gentle, gentle - I think I can deal with you falling in love with me again."

He looked up at her quickly, startled. It caused him to push completely inside her. "Did you just read my mind?"

"Yes, but worry about that later, it has been a very long time since I felt this good." She reached down with both hands and started pulling him in by his buttocks. He was so hard he felt like he was impaling her. Neither of them were going to last.

"Oh Steve. Cum with me. Oh Steve. Oh Steve. Oh Steeeeve!"

The next sound out of her mouth was a moan so deep, so guttural, it probably did rattle the dishes downstairs. He looked down at his favorite swatch of freckles between her breasts. They were covered in sweat. He had longed to see the sight for so long he would have cum even if her pussy wasn't clamping tighter and tighter around his cock as she orgasmed.

He arched deep inside her and felt the most intense orgasm he had ever felt wash over him. She was pulling him deeper inside and he felt waves of ecstasy as he filled her with cum. His load was huge and he felt it start coming out around.the side of his cock. They were both moaning loud enough to wake the neighborhood.

They finally wound down. "Don't move," she commanded and held him tight inside her. His cock was still rock hard. He pressed in deep and they just held there. It was the greatest feeling he had ever had in his life. He was back.

He was home.

A loud bang came through as Bobbie started pounding on the door. "Enough already. You two are being loud enough to wake the dead. Are you decent yet?"

Marjorie held him fast and pulled the blanket over him. "You aren't going anywhere," she said and gave a purr. He loved how she could make that sound.

Bobbie opened the door.

"I thought it was locked!"

"It was, but I couldn't wait." She showed him the bobby pin and then returned it to its spot above the door.

"Will I ever have any privacy here?"

"Nope. The garden tub is in your room." She picked up her towel and headed towards the bathroom.

"Wait just one second sweetie," screeched Marjorie as she leaped out of the bed and made the bathroom in two bounds. Her hands were firmly holding his load from leaking out.

"Did she read your mind?" Bobbie asked, looking like it was a routine question to ask someone.

He stared at her, dumbfounded. "What is going on? How did-"

"Dad. I'm a witch, remember? One of my best online friends is Sonya. Not the same online as you, pervert. It is a site for witches and don't even ask."

He expected to awake from a fantasy and Sonya was there smiling at him. This wasn't a fantasy, however. Marjorie returned from the bathroom and Bobbie went in to take her bath. The water started running.

He turned and looked at Marjorie. "You knew?"

She had that coy sounding voice again. She even looked coy. "She is quite pretty. I can't be jealous, we have been apart for over ten years."

"She reminds me of you, especially her ass."

Marjorie laughed. "My ass has never looked that good. And her boobs! Those are amazing." She was looking into him. He tried to hide it, but couldn't.

"She was able to get you to cum. She can get you rock hard with just her boobs."

Guilt ripped through him. "I'm sorry."

She pulled his face towards him and kissed him lightly. "Don't be! I can't thank her enough. When you left you couldn't even get hard. She fixed you. Tonight would have never happened without her."

"You aren't angry? Not jealous?"

She looked at him seriously. "What were my last words to you when you left?"

"Go find yourself."

"Well, Sonya not only taught me some magic, she directed me to your stories. The one where you talked about her healing your heart brought me to tears. I never knew you could write like that."

"Neither did I." Suddenly, he remembered his other stories. "Wait, what stories did you see?"

"All of them. You just have to click on your name to get the list."

"Oh shit."

"Oh come on. I'm not a prude. You do seem to focus a lot on boobs, asses, and older women. An MMA instructor seducing a Daniel Day-Lewis look alike? That one is about me isn't it? Especially the Ginger stuff."

"Well..."

"Oh, I know Sonya is in there too. She is in all of them. But selling soap? Where did that come from?"

"It is a long story."

"Do tell." She reached down and cupped his balls firmly.

"Are you serious? I bared my soul in those stories. Now you are going to use those techniques against me?"

"Lips like Sugar..." she nuzzled his ear and gripped his balls a little harder.

"OK, OK, I actually had to sell soap for our uniforms when I was in High School."

"On your bike?"

"Yes."

"And you stopped to ogle some MILF sunbathing?"

"No, that was just for the story. I swear! Stop squeezing so hard! She just answered the door that way. In a white bikini with a fishnet shawl over her shoulders."

"Did she tease you and give you an erection?"

"Shh!" Bobbie was coming out of the bathroom. "Good night, lovers," she said. "Try and keep it down later. Oh wait, you are too old to go another round the same night." She snorted laughter as she left.

"Nothing happened. She did buy some soap but that's it."

"But your fantasy about her later that night was intense enough to keep the memory in your thoughts decades later."

"Stay out of my head! Oh this will get old quick."

"Miranda. What gave you the idea for her?"

"You read that series too?" Oh no, he thought.

"Of course, it is your highest rated."

"Well, you touched on why I wrote it. You can read my mind, so you know I'm not lying. Incest is the hot topic. Everyone seems to be fascinated about having a hot mother or stepmother seduce them."

"Including you."

"That's not fair. I have to have some privacy." He rolled over, pretending to pout.

"OK. I was going to see if you wanted to roleplay the first chapter now that the tub is free, but if you don't want to..."

"Oh you are wicked. Let's go."