All Comments on 'Welcome Home Ch. 01'

by Healwsteel

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Did I miss something? Why did they divorce and how does a cock get bigger?

I feel like I was in a drive by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completely lost with this one

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Did that make sense to anyone else, because it sure as hell didn’t to me (must be getting old).

HealwsteelHealwsteelover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry folks. This shoul be attached to the "A First Time Like No Other Sonya" series. I didn't set it up correctly. My bad. I'll see if the wonderful duo that run this site can fix my mistake.

As for a larger cock, wishful thinking? Pills actually worked? I dunno, still hoping.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Quite Nice.

Needs a little more back story and a sequel.

The premise is interesting.

3/5

I will score higher if completed. Hate half baked stuff

C_frommnC_frommnover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Hope the #1 means more are coming.

C_frommnC_frommnover 2 years ago

C'Mon the Daughter is a Witch . His online woman is a Witch you do not think maybe magic was used? You're thick

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Quite jerkily written, hard to follow, and irritating to boot.

Scores 2/5

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

really confusing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was there a story here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd guess that losing weight made his belly smaller, making his dick look bigger.

\

I guess it's here because it was meant to be part of a series, but sounds more like Erotic Couplings.

towgtowgover 2 years ago

WTF - I obviously missed something. Too damn confusing. Total fail.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Confusing as hell. Is there a story that precedes this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mind reading witches??REALLY??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this for 20 seconds and stopped. So your story starts with the ex wife busting in on her ex husband who is about to cum in his bath water (Gross btw) and she says, as he is holding his cock, "have you lost weight?"

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!

HealwsteelHealwsteelover 2 years agoAuthor

OK now that is just not fair! I can admit I screwed the pooch on where I posted this, not tying it into the series, and even rambling all over.

But to doubt that mind reading witches exist? Doesn't anyone watch the H and E channel? jeez

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought he moved in because daughter was seriously ill. Is magic and mind reading an illness.

Two or three stories jumbled together. Pick a theme a stay focused. Mind reading and magic go in another category. Romantic erotic sex between two adults goes in another 2 categories. Incest theme well you get the point or maybe not. I guess in next chapter they re-marry then she has a lover and uses magic to make him want to be a cuck and her daughter dominates him fucks him in the ass goes inter-racial by dating a gay black man that fucks daddy drifts into lesbian as daughter has sex with another woman and her mom touching the incest category again the woman turns out to be an alien so we check the sci-fi box. Somewhere in this a plot is buried about personal growth forgiveness and world peace.

He is happy as long as his cock stays large and hard. Looking forward to next chapters. Maybe I should look in Humor category for next one.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Narrative was extremely confusing.

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettover 2 years ago

The most confusing story in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Word salad from a writer with drain bamage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jibberish, no story just words. Very poor

JJ

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

I like fantasy and stuff but what is going on here champ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't keep straight who was saying what. Lost me.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

What the hell did I just read?

When the cucks stories look better you know we had a major crash and burn, sorry but this was a bit of a mess.

And this little gem was really just bad " She walked up and started cooing and talking to the cat like it was a baby. It started purring. He started to get an erection again."

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Well-played!!! Great allusion to 'Miranda'!!!

.

Disregard the critics! They'd boo Neil Simon as surely as they'd boo Al Goldstein, and they think Jack Kerouac is Cracker Jack's city cousin!

.

5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I didn't finish this, too discombobulated, so I'm going to pretend I never saw it. Though I would like to know what a garden tub is and why you would have one in your house? Oh, and what's the H and E channel? What country is this in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I liked it a lot!

Nice story, definitely out of the usual. Looking forward to more - ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So who fucked the cat.....him or her???

HealwsteelHealwsteelover 2 years agoAuthor

OK that one made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Legio_Patria_Nostra doing his condescending thing again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

????

What is going on here?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

The stupid of this....whatever the fuck it was....made my head hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glad to know I'm not the only one wondering what the fuck is going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHealwsteel@Healwsteel
I want to thank everyone for their support and have to say I am stunned at the positive response.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES