Welcome Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Let's get back on track.
725 words
3.05
18.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That went well, didn't it?" Marjorie had the same coy sound to her voice she had used the night before. This time, however, the tone meant "you still can get pretty scatterbrained, can't you?"

"Do you think it is because I made fun of David Tennant's teeth in my Death by Dentistry story?"

"No, I think it is because you switched categories and started a story off midstream, assuming that the readers had read everything you published before."

"They've gotten pretty harsh, haven't they?"

"Does that bother you?"

"No. It is my fault. Well, maybe the brain damage comment."

"But you are brain damaged!"

"Did I tell you I love you?"

"Yes, but that didn't come from the part that is damaged."

"So, what should I do?"

"Next time don't write your recount of the evening when I'm asleep. In fact, why don't you let me fix this." Marjorie took the laptop from Steve. She did enjoy last night, but he really could be thick sometimes.

She started typing:

"Dear readers. My husband would like to apologize for giving you a completely confusing, senseless piece of tripe known as Welcome Home 1. I can understand he was excited. We experienced something last night we haven't done in quite a while. That is no excuse, however."

My husband is a scatterbrained fool who gets so horny sometimes I wonder how he hasn't just run up to a complete stranger and started humping her leg. He started reading stories on Literotica around 3 months ago. I only know this because he told me. We have been separated for nearly nine years but he constantly calls and tells me these things. You think it is bad reading one of his out of the blue stories? Try getting a phone call from him.

From the Literotica site he visited the ad for the Literotica + 18 webcams. Of course he fell in love with the first young woman he saw that happened to have nice breasts. He calls her Sonya. That is not her stage or real name so don't bother with a search. She happens to have fantastic breasts and a wonderful, tight ass. The chump actually thought it would make me feel better to tell me that she reminds him of me. Ugh huh. Sure.

Steve decided to write his first story for Literotica about Sonya. It is under the category First Time and now has 5 chapters to it. Welcome Home 1 was supposed to be the next chapter, but he published it with a different title and under a different category. Hey, don't attack me, I'm just the messenger.

Then my husband decided to shamelessly plug all of his stories as if you had also read them. He has a series under Romance and a series under Incest/Taboo. I like the fact that he is trying to improve his prose, but sometimes his organization and understanding needs some help.

My daughter is actually a witch. Wicca. She has never met Sonya online or in real life. His little blurb last night was just a play on that and the fact that he and Sonya like to pretend she can read his mind as if Sonya is a witch. My daughter is almost as old as Sonya and doesn't want to hear anything about her. Nor does she want to hear anything about us. She would never unlock a door and walk in on us. We are a fairly open minded family, but we don't go that far.

Of course, I really can read my husband's mind. We were married 23 years beforehand and if things go well we might add to that total. He doesn't do much anymore that surprises me. Men can be so predictable.

Steve would like me to tell you that the next chapter will be called A First Time like No Other - Sonya Ch. 06 and will be under the category of First Time again. Hopefully that makes things more enjoyable and more easy to figure out.

If I may be allowed a shameless plug, the Passion Beyond Youth series under the Romance category is my husband's best work. I should know, I gave him the idea for it. It just has a lot of bad punctuation in the first chapter. That's because the gearhead didn't let me proof it.