All Comments on 'Welcome Home, Soldier'

by PaulieG

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
WTF?

So Cucky comes home from war to raise another mans kid

"We decided to do this last week after Chris's cock filled my pussy with cum "

What a great way to honor our service men and women by portraying them as pathetic cuckolds

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Disrespect

Author you're a fucking asshole of the highest degree disrespecting our brave fighting men with this crap. Eat shit and die, mother fucker.

auhunter04auhunter04over 10 years ago
glad

glad this was a short story so I not waste to much time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bet that

he's not feeling so guilty anymore for fucking all those chicks while he was away in the service. I would have liked this better for two details. 1) he should have had first go at his own wife and 2)WTF with the allusion to her getting pregnant by the neighbor???!!!?? I agree that as written, those details made this a disrespectful piece of shit story defaming the manhood of our brave soldiers who live and die in the call of duty, praying that their wives stay faithful to them back home. May be neighbor wife was a good fuck, but it is in now way an even exchange for turning the poor bastard into a true cuckold. Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimp cuck shit. cheated on vet. should have walked right back out the door.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Bullshit

A real soldier and.man would bring a little.shock.and awe down on all of them. Wife has been cheating for the entire deployment.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

bullshit fantasy of a semi twisted mind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous