Welcome to camp

Story Info
BDSM camp, if you can't do it here, you can't do it anywhere.
812 words
2.62
11.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sand is soft and warm. I'm sitting on a heavy rope bondage frame, feet in the sand. It gets into my shoes. But its all right. It feels good. My coffee is in the sand. I'm tired of the camp duties that I just finished. I heard these guys were playing this evening, so I thought it'd be nice to sit in the sand and watch, just relaxing and drinking my coffee. I'm in the main dungeon of the sisc summer camp in Denmark. It is so good to be here.

This guy is good. He got his bondage victim into a hanging bondage sling, face covered in a full leather hood. He's staying with him, feeling his hands and arms every few minutes. Fully suspended, the bondage victim hangs from the ceiling, getting rocked and turned. That guy must be flying. Every few minutes he sits down, watching his victim, considering what should be the next move. Playful. He looks relaxed and enjoying himself. I admire the care he takes for his bound partner. It is a joy to watch.

My coffee is done, and I need another. Time for a wee walk. In the room next door some guys are fisting, but coffee is waiting, and I'm curious as to how the suspension scene goes on. With a new coffee I bed myself back in the warm sand. This is so relaxing.

Then he walks over to me, and sits himself down. I tell him it was so good to watch, and said I hoped not to be intruding. And, maybe he has some space in his diary somewhere? Do you like bondage? is the reply. Yes, and grin. That was easy. I knew he read my camp profile, and saw enough of him to trust. We go over to a padded bondage bed. He ties me on my belly, hands over my head, feet on the side of the thick leather padding. The music is mesmerising. He now has two bondage bunnies to take care of, and I feel him alternating between us two. He leaves me there, but I feel taken care of. He feels my hands, and every once in a while asks me if I'm ok.

Then the beating starts. He beats my shoulder blades with flat hands, sometimes with fists. He gives me time to recover, checking in on his other bound sub. Then he comes back, beats my shoulder blades again. I feel my energy rising. I can take it. I feel my muscles in my back strain, I'm strong. I'm tough. Getting stronger with every beat. I squeal like a pig, hearing myself scream, thinking at the same time I never cried so loud. Thinking of not having been further in pain yet.

At some point he stands on my back, which feels like a nice massage. I'm not worried at all, as he feels so skilful, checking in all the time. I think I see my Danish firefighter friend near, which is nice and comforting. He beats me more, then gets really mean, tickling the sides of my rib cage. From uncontrollable pain I suddenly snap into uncontrollable laughter. I find it so very funny he tickles me. While laughing I don't recall have laughed so hard for a long long time.

More beating. Then I get some dizziness setting in. I must tell him that. He comes over and asks if I'm ok. I try to shake no with my head, but I don't succeed. He beats me more, and I remember the camp stopword "circus". I visualise the word in my mind, but I forgot how to get the word from my mind to my mouth. In some way I don't even care to speak. He's still very close to me, and watches over me. There's no panic. But I must tell him I get dizzy. I have to, it is my part of the equation. His fingers are in my mouth now, so I put his fingers out as a signal, and start waving with my bound hand. He gets it. As he unties me he sits on my back. I feel his leather shorts on my bare skin. It feels so good.

I'm out now. He made me laugh again, tickling. The firefighter is there, and the other bondage victim is there, who turned back into his persona of the red lady. I lie in the lap of the red lady, smelling the rubber red dress. I playfully stick my tongue out as a way to say thank you, speaking seems so irrelevant right now. His eyes twinkle, he gets it. We sit with the four of us now, spacing out. Giggling. We groan along with the fisters next door. Time stands still. There is no more time. This is forever. Welcome to sisc camp Denmark.