Welcome to England, Pumpkin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her face to his and moaned at the force of his lips against hers, his tongue entering her mouth like a miniature cock, his fingers questing between her legs to stroke the aroused bud of her clit. She would have been happy to spend the morning being kissed and masturbated but she was hungry to feel the massive cock weeping precum onto her belly buried to the hilt in her flooded pussy and she was about to lift herself so she could straddle his groin when her uncle suddenly broke the kiss and whispered, "Turn over on your tummy, pumpkin," and Zlata eagerly did as she was told, settling herself with her head on the pillow, her huge breasts mounded beneath her body, opening her legs in excited anticipation.

Zlata let out an involuntary 'oof' noise when her uncle lowered his considerable weight on top of her body, his heavy belly settling into the small of her back, but Stefan quickly moved downwards, kissing his way across the sensitive skin of her shoulders and making her squirm when his hot breath reached the cheeks of her ass, his face close to the tiny opening of her anus, his big hands taking hold of her thighs to turn them outwards, pulling open the cheeks of her backside like a ripe fig. She blushed when she heard him inhaling the musky scent of her rosehole, relieved she had been thorough in the bathroom but then she squealed aloud with surprise and delight when she felt the tip of her uncle's tongue not only lick all around the pucker of her sphincter and then down to lap up the sticky wetness oozing from her cunt, but slide back so he could purse his tongue and push it as far as it would go past the tight opening and into her rectum. Zlata, whose Mama had only ever licked round her anus, never inside, bucked with the exquisite sensation, her pussywalls rippling to release a fresh flood of her honeyed cream into her uncle's avidly suckling mouth.

And Zlata's arousal level shot even higher when her uncle combined rimming her asshole with pushing his fingers into her cunt, gathering up her cream to use as lube and then sliding the slick digits past her sphincter to force the tight anal muscle to relax which it did as soon as Zlata became used to the unusual sensation and decided she really liked it. In fact she would have been happy to come and come but her uncle obviously had other ideas.

Stefan lifted himself off her body for a moment and rummaged under his pillow for something. The next moment Zlata felt his hot breath back between the cheeks of her ass but this time something small and cold entered her back passage followed by a squishy feeling and she realized with a shock that her uncle had squeezed lubricant into her rectum and was intending to bugger her! Oh lord, she thought to herself, no wonder her Mama said her brother had unnatural tastes but she had no idea Mama meant he would want to take her anal virginity...

But take it he obviously intended to do, because a minute or so later, her anus now feeling slippery with the oily gel, Stefan raised his body up and settled himself on top of Zlata once more, his thick prick lying in the cleft of her buttocks, flexing his hips to cover the head and shaft with the slick fluid. Then, when he was ready, he whispered in Zlata's ear that she should take a deep breath and try to relax and reached under himself to take hold of his steely cock, positioning the head on the tight muscle of her rosehole.

Powerless to resist but also extremely curious to know what it felt like to be buggered, Zlata did as her uncle told her and then squirmed as the passageway only intended for something to come out of it was slowly but relentlessly filled with something extremely large and fleshy forcing its way into it. Zlata did her best to relax which her uncle helped along by sliding his hands under her body to cup her breasts, fondling their soft weight in rhythm with his shallow movements that eased his prick into her rectum until he suddenly let out a soft groan of intense pleasure against her ear and Zlata responded with a moan of discomfort, her asshole feeling full to bursting, desperately hoping being buggered would feel pleasurable as soon as possible.

To her surprise, just as suddenly as it had felt uncomfortable accommodating her uncle's prick in her back passage, Zlata felt the stirrings of an orgasm triggered by the strange sensation of having something long and firm entering her bowels, a sensation so delightful she arched her hips up to repeatedly envelop her uncle's prick, signaling to him she was enjoying what he was doing and he could start the sequence of pistoning thrusts that would eventually bring him, groaning in ecstasy, to a shattering climax which was precisely what happened. Zlata responded to the gushes of hot liquid bursting from the tip of his cock and flooding her bowels with her own incredible orgasm, a climax fiercer and more prolonged than any she had ever experienced. If this was what her Mama meant by her uncle's unnatural tastes then the intensity of Zlata's orgasm demonstrated to her she shared those tastes wholeheartedly.

In fact, Zlata demonstrated her enjoyment in a number of ways she knew even her uncle Stefan had not expected. Begging him to leave his cock hilted in her ass so she could flex the muscles of her rectum along its length to maintain his erection, she waited until he had spent an even longer time buggering her, this time while she was lying on her back, her legs over her head so her knees were pressed into the heavy globes of her breasts, and then, at the moment when she sensed he was about to climax, she cried out, "In my mouth, uncle, I want you to fill my mouth with your cum!" And he did just that, withdrawing his cock from the tight clasp of her anus at the precise moment he was about to ejaculate and bringing his bulging cock, slick with lube and the mass of sperm he had already deposited in her back passage, to Zlata's open lips where she delighted in the strong smell and scent of the organ filling her mouth, gouts of hot sperm sliding down her throat to pool in her belly.

Eventually even her uncle Stefan had to call a halt, stretching out on the bed next to Zlata, his chest heaving, his prick enveloped once more by her soft lips as she sucked him clean for the final time that morning, unqualified love in her eyes when her uncle reached a hand down and stroked her head gently, murmuring, "My little anal slut...You really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Very much, uncle," Zlata said, her voice showing exactly how much. "Can we do it again?"

And Stefan burst out laughing with delight, his huge belly shaking as he nodded his head and said, "Of course."

After lunch, delayed by another bout of passionate lovemaking, this time with Stefan plowing Zlata into the mattress in the missionary position, delighting in fucking her pussy until it was overflowing with cum then hoisting her legs onto his shoulders, bringing her gaping asshole in line with the head of his cock so he could thrust it back into her curvaceous ass, Stefan asked his niece if she had brought any kind of evening dress with her.

"No uncle, I had no room in my suitcase and didn't think I would need one," Zlata said, concerned she had disappointed him. "Did I make a mistake?"

"Goodness, no, pumpkin," her uncle assured her. "But I will drive you into the nearest town this afternoon and then, around 6pm when my friend Peter Wilby who owns the local public house opens for customers, we will go and see him about getting you a job."

And that was why Zlata was sitting in the back office of the Bridgeford Arms, nervously awaiting the outcome of the conversation between Uncle Stefan and Peter Wilby, her hand under her new black evening dress which had a daringly low-cut neckline, was cut away at the sides to reveal the smooth skin of her big, heavy breasts, and ended only an inch or so below the dimples of her backside. So she only had to reach a few inches before she could slide her fingers between the lips of her cunt, oozing cum from her prolonged bout of lovemaking earlier with her uncle, even more cum seeping from the distended opening of her asshole onto the leather of the chair, the fragrance of lube and sperm very noticeable to anyone who entered.

*

From what limited English she could speak, Zlata guessed her uncle was proposing she work behind the bar while Sylvia Wilby, the landlord's wife, would handle the more difficult conversations with people who wanted to order food. Mrs. Wilby seemed genuinely nice when they were introduced, smiling at Zlata, the older woman appraising Zlata's voluptuous body which made her feel much more at ease with the situation but she still wondered if Mr. Wilby would want to hire her. Of course she had never considered working in a pub but she knew it would provide her with a crash course in English, the patrons ensuring she understood what they wanted and doing their best to engage her in conversation which, she was sure, she would better understand the longer she lived in England. Her ultimate goal was to return to teaching children to read and write but that would have to wait until she knew the difference between 'bow' and 'bough' and that 'Cholmondeley' was pronounced 'Chumley', something her uncle had told her about with great disdain because he had absolutely no clue why the English went to such lengths to make their language so complicated and difficult to learn. He had lived in Bridgeford for 20 years and still did not understand English slang.

Zlata guessed her uncle and Mr. Wilby had decided to have a drink while they discussed her employment potential, and she became lost in the pleasure she was giving herself when the door suddenly opened and Sylvia Wilby came into the room carrying a small bundle of clothes, her nose picking up the scent of Zlata's arousal. She grinned at the way Zlata hurriedly removed her fingers from where they had been buried deep in her pussywalls, her cream obvious on the slippery digits. Zlata blushed with embarrassment but Sylvia simply smiled and said, "Hello again. Now, let's see if this old uniform of my daughter will fit you. It wouldn't do for you to get anything spilled on that lovely new dress."

Zlata understood only one word in ten of what Sylvia was saying but when the publican's wife put out her hand to guide her to stand up she immediately did as the older woman wanted.

She was surprised when Sylvia moved round behind her and reached for the zip of the dress, sliding it down. Then Sylvia hooked her fingers in the shoulder straps and drew them along Zlata's arms, baring Zlata's heavy naked breasts which made her blush even harder because she had deliberately not worn anything underneath so her uncle would become so aroused he would have to stop to fuck her in the car on the way home, something she was greatly looking forward to.

"Goodness, you're even bigger up top than Rosie," Sylvia said, reaching round Zlata's body and filling her hands to overflowing with the soft globes of Zlata's breasts, caressing her fingers over Zlata's stiff nipples which sent little arrows of desire straight to the younger woman's pussy and made her even creamier than she was when she was playing with herself.

Surrendering to the intensely pleasurable sensation of the Englishwoman's warm hands fondling her smooth flesh, Zlata let her head fall back so Sylvia's face was buried in her hair and she heard the older woman breathe in the scent of her uncle's sandalwood shampoo she had used after their marathon mouth, pussy and asshole fucking session of the morning. Then Zlata did what came instinctively: she turned her head so her lips met those of the woman cupping her breasts, their tongues intertwining as Sylvia slid a hand between Zlata's legs, obviously delighted to discover just how wet Zlata's pussy was and how erect her clit, so super-sensitive Zlata moaned in ecstasy, her whole body trembling as she came.

A moment later she moaned much louder because the Englishwoman was kneeling between her legs, her face under the short skirt of Zlata's dress, her mouth suckling Zlata's stiff clit, her tongue questing deep inside Zlata's creamy pussywalls making the Ukrainian girl buck with the intense pleasure of one woman's intuitive understanding of how to please another woman. Indeed, Sylvia increased Zlata's pleasure even further by sliding her hands up the back of Zlata's thighs, her fingers questing for the entrance to Zlata's asshole, using the thick lubricant streaming from Zlata's cunt to pull the tight muscle open so she could finger-fuck the Ukrainian girl at the same time as she suckled her clit like the student on the coach had done, pursing her lips round the tiny organ so she could masturbate it like a miniature cock. Zlata responded by twining her fingers in the Englishwoman's hair, pressing Sylvia's face as hard as she could into her cunt, her legs threatening to give way as she climaxed, her cream drenching the Englishwoman's face with squirts of honeyed girlcum.

Slowly Sylvia extracted her fingers from Zlata's rectum and stood up, bringing them to Zlata's face. The younger woman opened her mouth and sucked the digits clean and then leaned close so her lips could meet those of the woman whose face was streaked with warm, creamy liquid. Zlata put out her tongue and licked Sylvia's nose, cheeks and chin clean then surrendered to a passionate kiss, thinking to herself that if she didn't get the job at least she had greatly enjoyed the interview...

*

That evening, as Uncle Stefan prepared dinner of red borscht, varenki and holubtsi, followed by yabluchnyk, to remind them both of their beloved homeland, Stefan laughed and told her that, because Bridgeford is such a small village and a tight-knit community, word had got round about the arrival of his beautiful niece. Arthur Timmins the bus driver who dropped Zlata off at the bus stop noticed how curvy Zlata's bottom was as she stepped down and turned to wave goodbye to him. Cinnamon Frampton, the vet's wife admired the jiggle and bounce of Zlata's breasts before reaching home and surrendering to her husband's penchant for having her stand in front of him in his surgery, greedily licking the sweat from his wife's body especially the salty liquid from her armpits, the undercurves of her voluptuous breasts and, his favorite, between the cheeks of her buttocks, before bending her over the desk and thrusting his prick to the balls into her dripping cunt, immediately bringing them both to a deliciously intense climax.

Not to mention Albert Stokes the milkman who heard the sounds of lovemaking coming from Stefan's bedroom at the back of No. 7, Dove Lane, and, making sure no-one was watching, tiptoed round so he could peer through a gap in the bedroom shutters and masturbate to the sight of Zlata with her legs on her uncle's shoulders, her whole body shaking in ecstasy as he repeatedly rammed his massive prick into the depths of her bowels. Albert knew for a fact that it was Zlata's back passage her uncle was plundering because he carried a monocular in case opportunities for voyeurism exactly like this one presented themselves. And Albert was particularly pleased, climaxing several times over, that he had thought to bring it on his round this morning.

All this Stefan had discovered in jocular conversations with the persons involved over drinks while he was agreeing with Peter Wilby that Zlata would, indeed, be a very considerable asset to the Bridgeford Arms and she could start just as soon as she had learned what the English words, 'Pint please, love,', 'Two halves and a double scotch', and 'I'll have the usual' meant, although she knew it would take some time before she was familiar with what everybody's 'usual' was. Stefan insisted Zlata model the 'uniform' Sylvia had given her which consisted of a blouse that was missing the top four buttons thus exposing almost the whole of Zlata's cleavage, a little pleated skirt so short it barely covered the cheeks of her ass which, she supposed, was the point, and a miniscule black apron from behind which the sides of her breasts bulged obscenely and delightfully. Judging by her uncle's reaction, who insisted on taking her to bed the moment he saw it on her, first shuttling the full length of his cock into her mouth and coming, then plowing her into the mattress and coming, then turning her on all fours so he could mount her like a jockey to fuck her in the ass and coming, twice, Zlata decided she had the necessary qualifications to do the job and, which made her smile with happiness, that she need not play with her cuntlips from nervousness as long as she was the guest of her uncle Stefan because the patrons of The Bridgeford Arms, both male and female, would be only too happy to do it for her...

To be continued...

12