Welcome to the Neighborhood Pt. 02

Story Info
The prep.
788 words
4.18
7.8k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers

We have just moved to a marina development in Southwest Florida. Four women walked every morning and my wife, Marie, was asked to join the group. They called themselves the BBTM, Big Beautiful Tits of the Marina. Marie said Jan was 5' 11" and wore a 44H bra, Sharon was 5' 10" and wore a 44K bra. Karren was 5' 7" and wore a 40G bra. Jill was 5' 8" wore a 34H bra. So, Marie fit in since she wore a 40H bra. I am only 5' 6' tall so they all towered over me. During their morning walks, Marie had learned they lived an active cuckold lifestyle. They had asked her to join their group after learning we had participated in the lifestyle before moving to Florida. The previous evening, Marie and I discussed it and she said she was interested in joining the group.

The next morning, Marie had left before I woke up. Nice thing about being retired is I can wake up when I decide it is time. I had completely forgot about last night's talk. I found a note saying she was going to a pottery class. She said Jan would stop by sometime and get the box on the counter. After I have a cup of coffee and checked the markets, I went for a swim in our pool. I try to swim enough laps to make a mile each day. The house is built around a courtyard with the pool and spa. Since it is fully enclosed Marie and I always swim naked.

After about 15 laps, I realized I wasn't alone. Standing at the edge of the pool were the BBTM ladies. Jan and Sharon were already nude. Marie has large boobs, but these two women were huge. I had never seen anyone with boobs the size of Sharon's before. They told me to get out of the pool. They told me to go to the table where Karren was seated. Karren had her test kit for the STD testing. I was told to set and allow Karren to take the samples she needed for the test.

When Karren finished Sharon wrapped her tits around my neck from behind. Karren started stroking my cock until I was erect. She, then, took a tape measure and measured me. She announced I was 4 inches long and 4 1/4 inches around. My balls measured 7 inches around. She said congratulations, "You are the smallest by a fraction of all our husbands, but you have the biggest balls."

Jan returned with the box Marie had left. She opened the box and took out a black custom chastity I had ordered from EVO and a pink one from Cheery Keeper. There were two pairs of panties that matched the color of the cages. They decided the pink one was the one they were going to put on me.

Jan said these won't fit with his erection, Jill said she had the solution. She had a bowl of ice which she promptly held against my crouch while the two Amazons, Jan and Sharon held me down. When Jill finally removed the bowl, Jan had no trouble putting the cage on me. Karren took a picture and texted it to someone.

Almost immediately, she received a couple of replies. One was from my wife. She said it was perfect. The other was from Sven. He said Marie had told him I was small, but he was surprised I was that small. He included a picture of his cock. It was huge with a very large uncircumcised head. He said to tell me that Marie was about to get to enjoy every inch of it. Jan said he was 11 inches long, the shaft was 7 inches around, and the head was a little more than 8 inches around. She said Marie wouldn't be able to feel me after Sven.

Karren announced that I had passed the rapid STD tests and Marie had passed yesterday. With that the two Amazons shoved me onto a chaise lounge. As Jan lowered herself over my face, I saw she had huge clit. She rode my face until she had a couple of climaxes. Then, Sharon replaced her. She said she had had sex with her bull last night and this morning so I would have plenty of cum to eat for breakfast. When she was satisfied, Karren took her place followed by Jill.

When Jill climbed off, I was surprised to see Marie and Sven laughing at the sight. Sven said he insisted that Marie and I agree on the conditions before he agreed to be our bull. He said this would be a binding contract.

(to be continued)

40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers