Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased into the space between his bicep and chest, nuzzling against his underarm, "Well what do you want to know?"

He looked up at the ceiling for a second, "Tell me about your first time."

I looked around the room trying to find a excuse to not answer. But all I found was Cory, lying next to me willing to break down those walls and I knew I had to be willing to do the same. So here was the first brick.

I breathed out, "Well it wasn't that long ago. I hadn't been with anyone when I left for college. I kinda held out for something special or least something that I thought would mean something. So freshman year, I met this guy from my dorm; he was really cool- we liked a lot of the same things, he was easy to talk to, and at least to me, he was the most attractive person that I had met so far. And it wasn't because of his looks, but more so the way he was interested in me. Soon after meeting, we decided to take that next step. I had sex with him for the first time and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't special. But things died down just as soon as I thought we had something. I mean we were in college having fun, I guess we just didn't see things the same way."

Cory reached his arm over and interlaced his fingers with mine. He didn't need to say anything in response. This- this was enough.

He looked over, asking, "What about you? What was your first time like...with a guy?"

He seemed shocked at the question. I could tell he too was grappling with our newfound honesty. He gripped my hand tightly and began, "Um. It was back when I was a senior in high school living in some small town miles from the city. I had this friend, best friend, and we spent all our time together. I didn't even consider the idea of being gay, but it was different with him. We slowly realized that we were more than friends and decided to see where it went. We had sex and for the first time, I felt like I could trust somebody. But it was a complete secret, and soon as Spring turned into Summer, we had to say our goodbyes. He was leaving for college, so we ended things and I never heard from him again. I was just a kid- I was about to turn 18, had my heart broken for the first time by a guy that I couldn't tell anyone about. And I so enlisted in the Army and never looked back."

I stared at the ceiling, taking in every word of that heartfelt truth. I offered, "Wow. I had no idea."

He continued, "No one does. I met a girl shortly after and this is where I ended up. I guess you could say some things have a way of remaining unfinished."

I grazed his forearm, looking into his eyes, "Thank you for telling me all this Cory. I feel like I understand you better because of it."

He embraced me softly, "Believe it or not, Nick, this- that conversation, it's way more intimate to me than sex.

We laid there for a few minutes just absorbing our past lives into each other. Suddenly we weren't the same two people as before, rather layers of emotion and depth complied and presented before one another.

Cory broke the silence, rolling over and on top of me. I laughed, anticipating his every move. He interlocked his fingers with mine and I tried to push back but he was stronger. He wore a smile on his face like it was the last piece of clothing he had. Leaning down to kiss me, I pushed my face forward but he pulled back. He did this once more and I shook my head, all too familiar with his little games. He finally pushed in and gave me a proper kiss; our lips were soft against each other as they pushed together.

He pushed back the strands of hair that covered my forehead, asking, "Are you hungry?"

I bit down on my lip, playing along, "Starving."

He gently slapped my cheek, "No pervert, are you actually hungry?"

I shook my head, "Wait what?"

He rolled his eyes, "Nick, we've been up for like what? Over an hour? I've fucking starving." Kissing me once more, he finished, "Besides, pretty sure I owe you breakfast."

Catching him off guard, I flipped over, pinning him down on his back. He flashed me that devilish grin- both pissed at his moment of weakness yet impressed at my newfound strength. Pulling off I helped him to his feet. Stretching my arm out, I said, "Lead the way, chef."

12