Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 06

Story Info
The start of Cara's sexy birthday celebration.
1.8k words
4.61
5.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a multiple part story, but each chapter stands on its own.

For her birthday, because he was the best neighbor/fuck buddy a person could ask for, Michael offered to fulfill one of Cara's sexual fantasies. Since he had been a part of many of them and loved hearing about the ones where he wasn't present, Cara felt comfortable enough to whisper, "I'd love for you to dominate me."

"This sounds interesting. Tell me more," Michael said, his sentence ending on the softest of growls.

So, she did. Which was how she ended up dropping her kids off at her parents' house and heading home to where she knew Michael waited in her living room.

He didn't let her down. There were candles lit, a little cheesecake on the table, flowers, and Michael, in a dress shirt, the sleeves rolled up to show off those fucking sexy forearms, leaning against her counter.

"Happy birthday, Cara." He handed her a glass of champagne and clinked his own against hers. "Ready to celebrate?"

Cara took an involuntary gulp at the way his voice, deep and smoky, hinted at what "celebrate" actually meant.

Celebrate your body, his arched eyebrow and crooked smile, promised. Celebrate making you come, he said without words, when he licked his lip and bit it just softly enough Cara whimpered aloud.

"Sounds like you are," Michael said on a husky laugh. He led her to her bedroom, the king-sized bed surrounded by more candles. And satin sheets instead of her usual cotton ones. In the middle of the sheet was a mask. Attached to the headboard, a set of lined and padded handcuffs. The chains were long enough Cara would be able to move around, but not so long she could take control.

Michael gestured toward the bed. "Are you sure?"

Knowing he would have stopped right then -- that he would toss the blindfold aside and fuck her and make her come anyway -- helped ease any sense of anxiety she had at submitting control. "I'm sure."

Cara sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at him. She gave him a cocky smiled.

"My safe word is blueberry."

Michael leaned in to kiss her, picking up the blindfold. His lips brushed across hers, the softest hint of stubble grazing her cheeks. He whispered, "Blueberry?"

She nodded. "Blueberry.

This time the kiss deepened, and Michael slid his tongue over hers, his mouth pressed hot and wet against hers. He pulled back, the blindfold in his hands. Just before he slid the satin mask in place, he asked again, "Cara --"

"Michael, I'm sure."

He tied the blindfold. It wasn't tight, and if she really tried, she could see out the edges of it. But she wanted to be immersed in the game, so she closed her eyes and waited.

Michael eased her back on the bed and stretched her arms up over her head. The soft straps encircled one wrist and then the other. "There's a quick release right here," Michael whispered, touching the side of the strap.

He kissed her palm, then sucked her fingers into his mouth, suckling and nibbling on each tip. He did the same with her other hand, then moved off the bed. In the darkness, she heard him move around the bed, behind her.

"Roll over," he ordered.

The chains gave her enough leeway to turn onto her belly.

Michael grunted, "On all fours. Now."

She rose to all fours, feeling a blush rush up her body to her face. She felt exposed and helpless and incredibly turned on.

That it took Michael a second to compose himself at the sight of her before him, amplified her desire. She felt his tension. Deprived of her sight, she could hear so much more. The tortured swallow as he got a grip on his want.

"Goddamn, Cara," he finally muttered.

She smiled, and looked over her shoulder, blind but aware of his general direction. Michael cleared his throat, and let out a throaty laugh, "This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

Before Cara could respond, he went on, "Spread your legs wider."

Oh god. Her thighs trembled as she obeyed his order. The bed dipped from his weight. Assuming, he was about to fuck her from behind, Cara tried to arch her body to accommodate him.

But the shifting didn't go that way, and it took a moment for Cara to realize Michael's broad shoulders were sliding against the inside of her thighs. Hot breath, the rasp of stubble and Michael bit her thigh ever so gently. Cara whimpered, her muscles trembling with tension, but also in an attempt to hold herself off Michael. She didn't want to crush him.

As if reading her mind, Michael ordered, "Sit on my face."

"Oh no," Cara answered without thinking.

Michael shifted, moving away from under her. He was behind her now, pulling her up and against him. His cock pulsed against the small of her back. "Your beautiful brain," he kissed her temple, "is getting in the way. I've fucked you, Cara. I've been under you as you've circled your hips and ground against me and god, it is the sexiest thing, feeling you press and throb and twitch."

Michael slid his hands up her ribcage, cupping her breasts. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, twisting with just the right amount of pain/pleasure. Cara's head lolled against his shoulder. She whispered, "I don't want you...I don't want you to be uncomfortable. How will you breathe?"

Michael smiled against her neck, and bit down gently. "Let me worry about that. Stop thinking, Cara. That's an order."

She whimpered at that, the little threat of authority, pushing her ever closer to the edge. With a soft moan, she bent forward on her forearms. Michael slid between her thighs and pulled her down toward his face, his hands gripping her ass. When she wanted to stop, when she was sure she was close enough and he would die of suffocation, his hands gripped her tighter, and her drenched pussy pressed fully against his open mouth.

She groaned as Michael's tongue took over. Without thinking, her hips swirled, grinding a little tighter against him. Michael grunted in approval, somehow pulling her even tighter. She pressed against his face, rocking her hips forward. Michael was talking, hot whispered words, as he sucked and licked and she couldn't think, she just wanted to come.

Desperately, Michael tore his mouth from his pussy, to demand, "Come."

"Oh god, no." Cara rocked her hips desperately.

The hands on her ass gripped her tighter. Michael growled, "Come for me, Cara."

Then his tongue pressed in the absolutely perfect spot on her clit, and she pressed back against him and came. Her hips jerked against his face and waves of pleasure rocked over her. When she could breathe again, she realized Michael had moved from the bed.

"God damn, Cara," He groaned from across the room. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"I would have to agree," a deep voice purred from the other side of the room.

Cara turned toward him, despite being blindfolded. The shock of knowing someone watched them (on the approved list of activities when she discussed it with Michael) quickly gave way to desire. She knew that voice.

"When she lets go, she lets go," another voice added.

She knew those voices, had heard them grunt and sigh, as they all fucked each other. Ren and Ethan. This birthday party was about to get even more interesting.

"Still good?" Michael's voice soft against his ear.

Cara whispered, "Yes."

He kissed her and she could taste herself on him. While they kissed, he pulled her into him, sliding her legs so she was straddling his throbbing cock. She shifted, trying to get him inside her and Michael gripped her hips. "Not yet."

Her frustrated whimper made Ren whisper, soft and smoky, "Someone's ready to be fucked."

Michael rolled his hips beneath Cara and she gasped, riding the ridge of his cock. With some shifting, she felt Michael's legs curve as the bent of the edge of the bed. One of the other guys slid his hand over her ass, spreading her cheeks wide. It was Ren, his voice crackling with need, "This ass is mine."

There was only a moment, his hot breath on her cheek, before she was spread even more and Ren licked her asshole. Cara pressed back against him, moving away from Michael's dick.

"You like having your ass eaten, Cara?" Michael pulled her back against his cock, and Ren followed, his tongue pushing into his asshole. Michael rolled his hips against her drenched pussy.

"Yes," Cara whimpered.

"Fuck," Michael ground out. Then he did just that, adjusting his cock so when Cara pressed against him again, his dick slid into her drenched pussy, easily sliding all the way in. When she was fully pressed against him, Ren's mouth pushing her even closer to Michael's cock, Cara cried out, almost coming from the intensity.

"Not yet." Michael dragged in a breath, his voice ragged. "Not just yet."

"Please," she begged.

"No."

At that, Ren pulled away and it was just her and Michael. She needed him to move, to arch his hips so she could ride his dick the way she had ridden his face. Michael gripped her hips, holding her still. "Patience, Cara."

Once more, Ren ran a hand over his ass cheeks. This time, when he spread her open, he poured lube all over her asshole. She could hear the liquid slide of it over her cheeks and then Ren's cock, as he lubed himself, too.

Ren ever so slowly, slid into her ass, until he was pressed against her, his balls nestled against her cheeks. Cara was so full; she could have come right then.

But the bed dipped in front of her and somehow, even with the blindfold she knew to open her mouth and lick, just as Ethan's cock brushed against her face. She opened up, breathed through her nose and Ethan slid his throbbing cock into her mouth.

Three holes. Three cocks. The idea of it. Knowing what was happening, the orgasm began to build. Cara grunted against the cock in her mouth, and the men knew, and the thrusting began, the hard fucking, the slap of balls as Ren thrust into her ass, as Michael thrust up to meet her hips, Ethan's cock sliding in and out, his words, hot and sexy and choked with tension, "Fuck Cara, that's right, suck it all in. Take it all, fuck that's so sexy. You're sucking my cock and getting fucked. Fuck, Cara, I'm going to come."

She swallowed his hot cum, all of it, groaning as her own orgasm began. Beneath her trembling thighs, Michael arched up and grunted, his cock twitching inside her. Ren cried out, gripped her shoulders and shuddered, his dick sliding out as he came.

They collapsed on the bed, Cara on top of Michael, Ren and Ethan next to them. From his angle. Ren watched his jizz leak out of Cara's ass. Despite just coming, his cock twitched.

With his cock softening inside her, Michael kissed Cara's neck, then whispered in her ear, "Now that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."