Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 05

Story Info
Cara has her first threesome with her younger neighbors.
3k words
4.43
6.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: This is the fifth part of an ongoing series. You don't need to read the rest to understand it, but it feels a little less rushed toward the sexy bits, if you understand Cara. Thanks for reading!)

It was turning into quite the interesting summer, and honestly, Cara was just going to embrace it. She wanted to fuck whomever she wanted. Walk around in her halter tops with no bra, feeling a freedom she never would have felt ten years earlier. She was learning what attracted her and what didn't. After years of vanilla sex with her husband, a whole world opened up for her.

It had to be the neighborhood. Maybe there was something in the water. Because not only was she fucking her handsome next-door neighbor whenever either of them mutually wanted, she found herself admiring the men in their late twenties who moved in two doors down.

It was a rental house, one with a pool, which usually attracted a family. These two didn't act like a couple, but Cara didn't make any assumptions. At the end, she and her ex rarely acted like a couple either.

They were both average height with the kind of build men who participated in some sort of physical activity, but also drank beer or ate nachos afterward, leaned toward.

They were fit enough to haul in the separate pieces of a sofa. And Cara couldn't help but enjoy the stretch of muscles along their arms and biceps as they hauled in box after box.

Michael was back home visiting his family for a week. And fucking one of his childhood friends who was newly single. God, she hoped his partner got to experience Michael's tongue the way she did.

She was turning herself on. With the kids at their dads, she had the house to herself. Which meant, despite the heat outside, she'd be taking a bath and making herself come while thinking about her newest neighbors.

The same neighbors, who happened to pause in their moving and were watching her watch them, each of them grinning broadly. The brunette with dimples, said,

"Hey, neighbor."

"Hey." Cara cleared the huskiness from her throat and tried again. "Hey. I'm Cara."

"Ren." Brunette tapped his chest. He gestured to the other roommate. "This is Ethan."

"Nice to meet you, Cara."

"Do you need help?" Cara didn't really want to move boxes, it was just too humid.

Ethan shook his head. "We're almost done."

Ren added, "We were gonna take a break and order some pizzas, hang out by the pool." He glanced toward her front door. "You wanna invite your family over? Be nice to meet the neighbors."

The way he asked, Cara was sure he knew she was single. Playing along, she said, "My kids are at their dads this weekend. It's just me."

Hot damn, if she wasn't sure before, the way Ren cocked his eyebrow suggestively, made Cara's pussy tighten in the best way. Ethan asked, "Well, would you like to come over and check out the pool? Have some pizza?"

Who was Cara to turn down an invitation like that?

An hour later, Cara showed up at their door, with a bottle of wine. Over dinner, she learned Ethan and Ren were PhD students at the local university. They moved in early because they wanted housing that was as far away from the school as possible.

"But still close enough to ride my bike," Ren added.

Bike riding. Explained the massive thighs. She wasn't short by any means, by Ren was taller and wider than her. A solid man. Who, Cara imagined, could easily support her own curvy body as he fucked her against the wall.

Wow, she needed to get ahold of herself. Despite the heat buzzing between all of them, she wasn't sure of their situation.

She definitely wanted to explore all aspects of her sexuality, but not with a couple who had no interest in an open relationship. It was consensual for everyone or not at all.

As if reading her thoughts, Ethan leaned back, his beer bottle dangling from long, slim fingers. He wasn't as solid as Ren, his muscles were lean and long. "We're not a couple."

Ethan smiled at Cara's raised eyebrows. "We're both pansexual, and we've fucked, I mean who wouldn't want to fuck that guy?" Ethan looked over at Ren meaningfully.

Cara agreed, the man was built, but you knew, that he would be gentle when needed, take care of your needs before his own. Ethan added, "But we're not in a relationship."

"And if you're not into this, no hard feelings, the offer of use of our pool is absolutely still extended. We're both going to be at the university all summer, and it's wasted on us." Ren said. Again, thinking of her feelings. His face was earnest and honest.

"What's this exactly?" Cara wanted to make sure she wasn't reading anything wrong. Her pussy pulsed as she knew, despite making them verbalize it, that they wanted a threesome, and oh god, she wanted it, too, wanted to fuck and be fucked by these two men. Worship each other's bodies and --

"God, your face is expressive," Ren's voice rumbled. "I want to fuck you. Ethan wants to fuck you."

"For sure. You were hot when we saw you out on the porch, but damn, you're funny and smart, too, which just makes me want to fuck you even more," Ethan added.

"Can I fuck both of you at the same time?" Cara asked, her voice breathy with lust.

"Absolutely," Ethan answered on a moan. "I want to fuck you while you suck Ren's cock. I want you to fuck Ren, hard, oh god, Cara, Ren's going to make you come so hard. I want to watch your face when it happens."

The little card table in the kitchen, where they sat on folding chairs, was suddenly too small and too big at the same time. They were so close she could see Ren's pupils dilate, hear the rasp of Ethan swallowing, watch the rise and fall of their chests. She was so turned on, she could have come just listening to Ethan talk.

"May I?" Ren gestured to Cara's hands, limp on the table. She nodded, and he cupped her hand in his, gently traced his thumb along her wrist. Cara inhaled sharply, as the electricity from his touch shot down her wrist and straight to her cunt.

His rough thumb traced over her wrist, up her forearm, to the soft crease at her elbow. He circled his thumb there and she felt in on her clit, the delicate touch, the gentle pressure. Her pussy throbbed and Cara whimpered.

Ever so gently, Ren pulled away. "I don't want you to feel any pressure."

"I don't," Cara whispered.

Ren helped her stand, and Ethan came behind her. He stroked his hand over her shoulder, kissed, the bared skin there, and walked away.

"Wait, what?"

Ren guided Cara to the door. "No pressure, Cara."

Which was how, instead of getting fucked by Ren and Ethan, Cara was home in bed, making herself come with her vibrator, desperate to come on Ren's cock, or Ethan's tongue. They wanted her to be sure? She didn't know how she could be more sure.

As if nature herself wanted Cara to fuck her new neighbors, the next evening, with the temps at a ridiculous high and the humidity so thick it felt like being slapped with a damp towel, Cara's air conditioning called it quits.

She wasn't about to pay extra for an emergency visit. So, she put fans in her windows, stripped down, and hoped for the best.

Sadly, the fans did nothing but move the thick air around. She didn't really cool down at all.

Visions of a swimming pool, and an offer to use it whenever she wanted, swam through her mind. Oh yes, she was absolutely going to take advantage of that.

The hum of air conditioners drowned out the gate opening and closing, as Cara, clad only in a thin nightgown and sandals, slipped into Ethan and Ren's backyard.

She tucked her towel onto one of the chaise lounges -- the place came semi-furnished, another bonus for the men -- stripped off her night gown and eased herself into the cool water.

It felt glorious.

She went under water and popped back up, sighing in pleasure. It was almost two in the morning, and no one stirred in the house. She floated there, relaxing and cooling off, when movement made her stop floating and stand up.

Water slushed down her shoulders and over her breasts which bobbed at the surface of the water. In an upstairs bedroom, the curtain was sliding open, revealing Ren in nothing but boxer briefs.

Somehow, despite the darkness, she felt his gaze the second he realized she was there. He disappeared from the window, and a moment later, the sliding door opened, and Ren was there. If he looked good in a t-shirt and shorts, Ren in boxer briefs was a revelation. Hair feathered over his broad chest, leading down his soft belly, to the band of his briefs. Just below the band, his cock bulged against the fabric.

His cock jerked beneath her visual perusal. Ren whispered, "Enjoying a swim?"

Cara nodded. "Care to join me?"

Ren sat at the edge of the water, dipping his legs in. At almost eye level, his cock twitched beneath his boxers, hard and heavy. "I'll let you cool off in peace." He eyed

Cara's naked form, barely visible in the dark night. "Unless you want me to stay."

"I want you to fuck me." There, she just said it. In case he wasn't sure, she added, "I want Ethan to fuck me, too. This is me being, sure."

"Jesus," Ren hissed, his voice low and gravelly. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes." Cara moved through the water until she was between Ren's thighs. Thankfully it was the shallow end and she could stand. From this vantage, she was even with his nipples, and if she took a step closer, his cock would be pressed against her tits.

She wasn't going to miss out on any of life's pleasures, including indulging her sexiest urges.

Cara stepped forward and pressed herself into Ren's chest, his cock, thrust against her tits twitching against the confining fabric of his boxers. Ren slid his hands down and around her, leaned into her and asked, "Can I kiss you, Cara?"

Consent. Oh, how fucking sexy it was when a partner always gave you the control over your body. It was sad how rare it had been for Cara until recently. And how she loved it and embraced it. "Absolutely."

He wasted no time in capturing her mouth in his, sliding his tongue against hers, and pulling her ever tighter against him. Cara used the cement bench on the side of the pool to hoist herself up and then she was tumbling back in his arms and Ren laughed and centered them, Cara's legs surrounding his hips.

He stroked her thighs, and over her knees. "This will be painful on the cement."

He stood and guided them to the padded chaise lounge nestled in the shadows of the covered patio. With a cocky grin, he sprawled out on the chaise. "Where were we again?"

He guided Cara over him on the chaise until her pussy was pressed hard against Ren's cock. He hissed and his cock twitched against her pussy.

"Oh god, you're cold and wet but also so fucking hot and wet and..." he trailed off as his cock once again twitched against her.

Cara whimpered and rolled her hips, pressing her clit against Ren's cock. He gasped and she moaned and did it again. Pleasure bloomed, her pussy growing slicker, the tension sparking down her spine, building between her thighs.

"Do it again," Ren ordered. Who was she to disobey? She rolled her hips again, pressing even harder and dear god, she saw sparks.

Ren grunted and raised his hips to hers, giving her the sweet pressure she needed just where she needed. She groaned and circled her hips. Her hands clenched at his shoulders, pulling him up to her. She needed to wrap her legs around him, pull him closer.

He gripped her hips and held her. His mouth nipped at her neck, slid down her throat, and with a desperate rasp, he asked, "May I- "

"Fuck yes," she hissed before he could finish. He sucked her nipple into his mouth as she rolled her hips and it was all everything and too much at once and she came, her hips grinding against Ren.

He eased them to the side of the chaise, rolling so they were pressed next to each other, forehead to foreheads. "That was fucking incredible."

She could barely see his face in the dark, but she could feel his smile. "Hmm," she murmured. "Do you want me to-"

"No," he whispered before she could finish. "I want to lay here with you and enjoy the feel of a completely sated woman nuzzled in my arms."

She smiled and nuzzled in.

She must have dozed off, because when she woke, Ren was gone. The chaise was still warm, and she was covered with a thin Turkish towel, so he hadn't just left her out there. She could hear a murmur of voices from the darkness of the pool. The slight splash of water.

"Oh god, yes, like that." Ren's voice drifted to her.

She heard Ethan's answering moan and a long, delicious, slurp. More moans from Ren and she wanted to see it in person and not just what she was imagining. She sat up and the towel fell from her breasts.

Ren was in the shallow end, sitting on the edge. Between his legs, Ethan sucked his cock. Ren gripped Ethan's head, gasping at each deep suck. At Cara's movement,

Ren stopped, pulling Ethan away from his cock. Ethan glanced over his shoulder, "I see Sleeping Beauty is awake."

"Do you want to join us, Cara?"

Another invitation with no pressure. She could join them, she could leave. She could lay there and watch them. "I'd like to join you, but not in the pool."

Ethan grinned and hauled himself out of the water. "I've got a very nice king size bed right through those double doors."

She followed the naked men into the bedroom. Ethan pulled back the blankets, Ren kissed her neck, nuzzled her ear. In front of her, Ethan cupped her breasts and sucked a nipple into her mouth. Cara whimpered. Ren bit her ear lobe. "What do you want, Cara?"

It was such a lovely treat, being asked what she wanted, instead of just doing what ever got her husband off the fastest. With a husky, whisper, she answered, "I want to fuck you. And I want..."

Well, she had bravery, but her voice only got her so far. Ethan kissed her, stroking his tongue into her mouth while Ren nipped at her ear lobe, his breath hot against her ear. "What else?"

"I want Ethan to fuck me at the same time."

Ethan grunted. She felt his cock jerk against her thigh. He kissed his way down her chest to her breasts. His mouth tightened around her nipple, and he bit down. Cara gasped. She clutched Ethan's head in her hands, pulling him tighter and closer. He paused to whisper, "I would love to fuck you in that sweet ass, Cara."

Oh god, she could come right there, just thinking about it.

Instead of just tossing her on the bed and fucking her -- which someday, she wouldn't mind that kind of rushed fucking -- Ren and Ethan spent long drugging minutes, kissing every inch of her body. They took turns licking her cunt, sucking on her clit, and bringing her just to the edge before they would move away, let her come down, and the other would start.

By the time Ren rolled to the center of the bed and Cara straddled him, she was sure she would come just sliding his dick into her, and oh god, she was right, as Ren's hard cock slid inside her drenched pussy she began to come.

Ethan poured warm oil over his hands and massaged her ass, while she sank deeper onto Ren's cock. He arched his hips, bringing her tighter against him. Cara moaned. "Yes."

Ren arched again just as Ethan slid an oil slicked finger into her asshole. It felt so good her body tensed, ready to come again.

And then, as Ren arched up to her, as she sank down onto his hard cock, Ethan pressed himself up behind her. He bit the back of her neck, "Fuck, your ass feels so good," and slid his cock inside her tight asshole.

Cara cried out, the pleasure/pain so intense. She could feel every inch of him inside her and every inch of Ren inside her.

She wanted it all, she wanted more. Beneath her, Ren arched up toward her, giving her the pressure to grind against him. She circled her hips, Ethan's cock sliding out then back in, Ren's cock so hard inside her, the pressure just right.

"Fuck, I can feel your pussy coming apart," Ren groaned, "I can feel it, oh god, Cara, it's so good. Come for me, baby, come with that cock in your ass."

Cara came. Her entire body shattered, the orgasm ripping her apart. As she came and came, she thrust and arched, and the men with her, groaned and swore, hot, sexy words, as one by one, first Cara, then Ren, then Ethan, they all came.

In a blissful haze, Cara felt Ethan move first. He left the bed, then came back with a warm cloth, and gently took care of her.

After they showered, and Cara sucked Ethan off while he sucked Ren off, they returned to Ethan's bed and snuggled up together, Cara in the middle. She fell asleep with a grin on her face.

She had the best neighbors.