Welcome to the Neighborhood Pt. 03

Story Info
Progressing Down the Rabbit Hole.
1.7k words
4.25
6.1k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers

My wife met four very busty women in our neighborhood who walk every morning. One morning after a few Irish coffees she learned that they were a group of femdom women who cuckold their husbands. Each has a very endowed bull. They quizzed Marie and found she had cuckolded me. They invited her to join the group and she accepted.

Now we began the process of meeting the group's requirements. We have passed our STD tests. My dick has been measured. I am required to wear a necklace with a dog tag that gives my dick size. The women shaved my genitals, put a chastity cage on me and gave me panties to wear. Marie went to a pottery class to meet the man the other women suggested as a bull for us. Marie has returned with Sven just as her friends had finished their handiwork.

Sven told me to make a pot of coffee. He had bought some Swedish pastries to go with the coffee. Once the coffee, he told us to set at the table and we would explore whether it was possible for a cuckold relationship with him would work.

Sven said, "After our pottery class and everyone had left, we explored each other's bodies. I found her breasts are awesome. They are very sensitive. I brought her to an orgasm by sucking and playing with them while we kissed. I brought to another orgasm with my fingers. She squirted and became very well lubricated. I like that"

Marie said, "I couldn't believe the size of his cock. The head is huge. He rubbed my clit with the head, and I came again. I begged him to fuck me, but he refused. He said that everyone including you had to agree on his rules. So here we are. You know what I want."

Sven said, "From my experience the cuck must accept and acknowledge why his wife would want a relationship with a bull. Marie has said you have been in that type of relationship. Jon, give me the background of you became a cuck from your point of view."

I said, "It is a long story. When we moved to St. Louis, I had to return to the university to finish my research. while I was gone, she met Jim, an older man experienced in seduction. I felt she was having an affair. One day three months later, I caught them. I was ready to leave, but she succeeded in convincing me to stay. She convinced me the reason she had the affair was that I was to absorbed in my work. I felt it all my fault. She described he listened and was interested in her students. He would fix her breakfast on her day to work from home. It started as a peck on the cheek. It progressed to passionate kisses. One morning while they were kissing the fondling went further. He got her bra off and began kissing and playing with her nipples. As you have learned, Marie is totally turned on by that. He pulled his cock out. She said she didn't realize a man could be that big. He had a head on his cock much larger than the shaft. She said he would tease her with it and make her beg for it. She said that when she was having frequent sex with him, she couldn't feel me. I became afraid no woman would want anyone who was that in adequate. I was afraid to leave her."

Sven said, "You do have an extremely small cock. That is how many cuck begin to realize their place. How did it progress from that starting point?"

I continued, "We moved to another city when I became a member of a group that started a manufacturing company. Any start-up like that put huge demands on your time. During that time, Marie had an affair with another teacher. I forgave her believing that it was my fault because I was a workaholic. I left that company and started another company that I was the sole owner. Several years later, a neighbor informed me that my wife was having sex with another teacher after school. I was angry. We had an argument. She informed me I couldn't sexually satisfy her. She said she loved me, but she deserved and needed a well-endowed lover. I could accept that or leave. I didn't want to lose my children, so I stayed."

Sven said, "That is understandable. Marie said you started swing after the children went to school. How did that work out?"

I said initially, "Quite well. We met several fun couples. I would occasionally set up a threesum with a well-endowed man for her pleasure."

Sven asked, "How did you feel watching her have sex with a better lover?"

I said, "I always wondered why size was such a big deal. When I saw how her orgasms where more intense than any I had ever given her, I had mixed emotions."

Sven asked, "How did you feel?"

I replied, "I felt inadequate. At the same time, my erection was harder than ever. I was proud of how sexually capable she was. That was very confusing."

Sven asked, "How did it change to a cuckold lifestyle?"

I said," We had met a younger black man who was extremely well endowed for a threesome. It turned out he was a teacher in another school system which made him very attractive to Marie. He asked us to several swinger parties. It turned into the two of them retreating to a bedroom for the evening. On the way home one night, Marie said Don had asked her to come to his house alone on a weekday. They were both on summer vacation, so they had free time. I finally agreed to her going."

Sven said Marie said that she spent the day and most of the evening. She said when she left Don made her promise that she could only tell me what happened if I agreed to eat his cum from her pussy and lick her body clean. She said the thought excited her.

Sven asked me if this was true?

I said I watched her put on a strapless bra and a sexy sun dress. I asked her if she was going to put panties on. She said no. There is no reason. My breasts are too big to go braless and neither the dress nor the bra will be on long. I felt very anxious as she left.

I had to work that day. It was hard to concentrate on work. When I got home, she wasn't home yet. I became concerned. Several hours later, she returned. She was quite a mess. She had her dress on but no bra. I asked her what happened. She said, "Don said I could only tell you only if you agreed to eat his cum from my pussy and lick clean his dried cum from my breasts and pubic area." I followed her into the bedroom. I pleaded with her, but she said no. Those are the terms.

When she took her dress, her boobs were covered with hickeys and dried cum. Her nipples were as hard as stones and very erect. Her pubic hair was matted with dried cum. Cum was still leaking down her legs. I reluctantly agreed to her terms. I had to know.

She laid down on the bed and said you can start with my breasts. I started to lick the dried cum from her breasts. She said, " When I got there, he met me at the door wearing only a pair of gym shorts. I told him it looked like he was happy to see me. There was already the beginning of an erection. The drapes were closed and the house was dark. There was soft music playing. We started dancing. As we were dancing, he undressed me and I took his shorts off. By then, he was rock hard. He teased my pussy with his cock while he played with my tits and kissed me. We decided to take it to the bedroom. I wrapped my tits around his cock. There was enough cock that I could give him a blowjob while he fucked my tits. When he came, there was so much cum that some spilled onto my tits. That is how the dried cum got there. He was still hard so he fucked me slowly while kissing me and my tits. That lasted for a long time. After that we decided, to have lunch. After sandwiches and a couple of Crowns and Cokes, we started to make out again. This time I got on top and rode his cock while he sucked and kissed my tits."

Once I had licked the dried cum from her tits and pubic area, she straddled my face. In this position his cum followed freely as I licked her pussy. She was so sensitive that she climaxed frequently. Each time she squeezed more cum out. She kept telling how much bigger he was that me. She told me how great it felt to be so full of cock and how good it felt to have her pussy stretched like he did. Once she was satisfied, she looked at my little erection and laughed. She said I could try to fuck her, but she thought he had stretched too much for her to feel me. When I put it in I felt the slickness of his cum. I had never felt her so loose. I climaxed instantly.

Sven asked, "Did you enjoy tasting his cum?"

I answered, "No, I knew our relationship had changed. I felt like making her climax helped bond us."

Sven said, "Marie said this ritual of you cleaning her has continued for the 20 years she has been seeing her. Is this true?"

I answered, "Yes."

Sven said, "Don changed you from a reluctant cuckold to a willing one. I can take the two of further into the rabbit hole if you want. If you agree you have to follow my rules and sign a binding contract. You two should think it over and call me."

40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers