Welcome to the Neighborhood Pt. 04

Story Info
The culmination of turning me into a cuck.
1.2k words
4.3
7.8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers

Marie joined a group of very busty women in the neighborhood to walk each morning. After a few mornings, she learned the women were dominant women who cuckolded their husbands. Each of their husbands had been successful in business and provided them with a very good standard of living. Each of the husbands were poorly endowed and didn't sexually their wives. So, the women found studs who sexually satisfied them. After plying Marie with Irish whiskey in her coffee, they learned Marie had cuckolded me for the same reason. Since we had just moved to Southwest Florida, they found Marie needed a bull. She agreed with them. In order to join their group, we had to pass a STD course. Marie was definitely qualified to be a member since she wore a 40H bra and their sizes ranged from a 34H to a 44K. My little dick was measured and caged.

They suggested a bull that had just had his couple move back to their home in the north. They suggested Marie should meet Sven. Sven owned a pottery shop and taught pottery. Marie had wanted to take a pottery class, so she signed up for his class. The other women had told Sven about Marie. Sven began his seduction of Marie. She was willing but Sven wanted the cuck to agree to this arrangement. Sven came home with Marie after class. He quizzed me on my activities and feelings as a cuck. He said he would demand more from both of us than we had experienced before. We were to call him if we wanted to proceed.

After Sven left, I asked if Marie had any idea what he meant by demanding more from us. Marie informed me she had agreed to join this group and I had not objected. She really liked Sven. She said he had her ideal cock like her favorite lover of the past. I asked her what she meant. She said his cock was 11 inches long with a head much larger than the shaft. Marie said the sensation of the head pulling out produced a feeling like no other. I asked her what that meant for me. She said Sven was a dominant bull and I would be their servant. She said she had made the decision and that was that. I had no choice in the matter.

I was told that Sven would arrive at 5 pm. I was told to answer the door wearing only a cage and panties. When he arrived, I was answered the door as instructed. Sven told me to bring him an Absoult martini. He told me to kneel in front of him. He handed me an agreement. I was told to sign it.

I said, "I need to read this first."

Sven told me, "Marie said you had agreed. So, sign it."

,

The agreement said I would submit sexually to any demand Sven or Marie made. I would clean both of them and prepare them for intercourse. I hesitated. Marie said you have sucked a bull's cock before, so this is nothing new. Marie kicked my balls and told me to sign. She said if I didn't, she would do it again. I grimaced from the pain as I signed. Sven suggested it was time to take this to the bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom, Sven told me to stand behind Marie and undress her. He told me to cup her breasts and offer them to him. He said the cuck must give him his wife. I cupped them for him as he started sucking them. He laid her down on the bed. They started making out. After he brought her to an orgasm, he stood up and took off his shirt. He told me to kneel before him and remove his shorts. His shorts had a huge tent. When I pulled his shorts off, I was inches away from the largest cock I had ever seen. It already almost hard and dripping. The head was the size of an apple. He asked me, " What are you waiting for? Another sign a cuck knows his place is that he suck's his master's cock without being told."

I stuck my tongue between his foreskin and cock head. I struggled to open my mouth wide enough to get the head into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved more of his cock down my throat. The monster cock kept growing. I was gagging. He told me to breathe through my nose. He kept fucking my face until his balls were pushing against my face. Suddenly, his cock started pulsing and squirting cum down my throat. He pulled out his cock until only the head was in my mouth. It was still spurting cum.

Sven asked, " How did you like the taste of my cum? Most say it is the sweetest they have ever tasted. You need to like the taste because you are going to get a lot of it." I had to admit it was the sweetest I had ever tasted.

Sven was still hard. He handed me Marie's sewing tape. He said, "Measure my cock. Every cuck should know what his wife will be receiving on a regular basis." His cock measured 11 1/2 inches long. The shaft was 7 inches around. The head measured 8 3/4inches around and 4 inches long.

Sven crawled back into the bed and laying between Marie's legs. He positioned his giant cock head against the entrance of her pussy. He rubbed the head up and down her slit.

He asked, "Marie, do you want this?"

Marie replied, "Yes."

Sven asked, "Yes, what?"

Marie blurted, "Yes, please put your beautiful cock in me and fuck me."

Sven turned to me and said, "The final act of submission is for you to put my cock in Marie, Cuck Jon."

I grasped his cock and rubbed her slit. I pushed his head against her opening, but it wouldn't fit. Sven told Marie to relax. Marie was moaning as I kept pushing a little more of the head in and it began to penetrate. Marie was moaning loudly. I asked her if she wanted to stop, and she shook her head no. I watched her get stretched more than she ever had been as I pushed more and more of the head into her. Suddenly with a little pop, it disappeared.

Marie gasped loudly and her legs shot up into the air. Marie climaxed and squirted. When her climax subsided, Sven said, "Cuck Jon stoke my cock in and out pushing an inch in on each stroke. When there were two inches left Marie climaxed again.

When she came down, Sven asked, "Marie, are you ready for the rest?" She nodded yes. He slowly stroked the last two inches in and out. It took several strokes, but his balls were soon resting against her mound. He held it firmly against her. Marie had the most intense climax I had ever witnessed.

Sven turned to me and said, "You can leave now Cuck Jon." As I left the bedroom, I knew she would never be able to feel my little dick again if I was allowed to have intercourse with her again.

40H4inch
40H4inch
33 Followers