Welcome to The Sun Dome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun, but I think we should probably get back to the party" she said coyly.

The pair laughed before agreeing with her. They dressed quickly as she re-situated the dress that he had never managed to get out of before the fun started. The trio quietly emerged from the playroom and back into the party. They were surprised to find that the crowd had dwindled slightly. With only the Omnisians and two other couples remaining.

The group was situated around a table with a large bottle of brandy and a set of glasses. As they sat joined the group at the table, she felt a gentle push at the back of her mind and a soft voice in her head whispered, "someone had fun." She was a little startled by the soft voice but knew that it was one of the two from the Omnis system. A people known for telepathic communication and interaction with other species.

"You heard us?" she thought back, suddenly embarrassed and a little ashamed. Looking over at the xenos couple. They were both watching her with gentle smiles and faintly glowing purple eyes.

"No no," the gentle voice rolled through her mind again with a friendly mirth. "You're little romp wasn't noticed by your fellowkind. Our senses, on the other hand, are slightly more attuned to things like that. My name is Aeris and this is my bonded, Seraph. It's lovely to finally meet you."

"Likewise, I'm Aria. This place is wonderful, isn't it?" she pushed the thought out to the pair across from her "I've never done anything like this. It feels so unreal."

"Indeed, we love it here. We try to make the trip annually, though we don't always make it. We love your work, by the way," Aeris thought.

"Oh, thank you, that means so much to me. If I'm honest, I didn't know I had any xeno readers. I thought my books didn't really leave earth," she replied.

"Oh yes, Orinoco ships to our home planet. But, we both live and work on earth for the time being. My bonded and I are part of Omnis' diplomatic mission to your planet" the soft reply came.

"How do you like Earth?" Aria asked in genuine curiosity.

"We adore your home world, our home climate is very similar to your tropics. We are very lucky that our mission is based there. But, like your kind say, there is no place like home." Aeris went on "I'm sorry to leave so soon, but we need to call our young before we retire. I'm sure we will be seeing each other again soon. We will be on the beaches tomorrow, if you would like to join us."

"That sounds lovely, I'll be seeing you. I had planned on getting some sun tomorrow, hopefully, I'll see you two then" she thought, nodding to the blue skinned humanoids as they left the table.

She spent the next hour in polite, playful conversation with Issac, Mason, and the other couples at the table. Her eyelids began to grow heavy as the long day began to catch up with her. She hated to go, this had been an amazing evening. The night would have been amazing even without her romp with Mason and Issac.

She made her goodbyes and stood from the table, stopping to get her purse and access device from the coat check before stepping into the hall. She heard Issac and Mason behind her, offering to walk her back to her room. She happily accepted, grateful for the continued company. They made their way to the elevator bank arm in arm, joking and playing as they went.

In the elevator, Aria made a point to lean her head into each of the men's shoulders in turn while she thanked them for the wonderous trip and the wonderful party. As the elevator chimed for her floor and the doors slid open, she was startled to see Elysia waiting in the hall for her. She nodded to the agent before bidding the boys goodnight and stepping from the elevator car.

"Good Evening, Elysia. You didn't wait up for me, did you?" Aria asked with a playful smirk.

Elysia chuckled and smiled before answering, "not at all, I'm making my evening rounds and my anticipatory service algorithm alerted me that you were most likely headed up for the night. And, I wanted to take a minute to see you in and make sure your needs are met."

"Oh, thank you. I don't think I need anything, though" Aria answered.

"Of course, I am here to serve. If I may, would you like for your clothing to be laundered?" Elysia asked.

"That would be nice actually, let me get them for you" she replied, approaching the door. Her access device caused the door to slide open.

She stepped into the room and as soon as the door slid shut, she pulled her dress up shimmying out of the tightly form-fitting garment. She tossed it onto the top of the dresser with her traveling clothes from earlier. Wrapping the provided robe around her, she scooped up the clothes and walked back to the door. As it opened, Elysia reached in to take the clothing. As she did so, she bid Aria goodnight and turned to disappear down the hall. As the door closed, Aria strolled into the bathroom for a quick shower before bed.

Squeaky clean and sleepy, she shuffled towards the bed. She noticed that the silken covers had already been turned down for her and they seemed as if they had been heated with a bed warmer. She dropped her robe on the floor and slipped her naked body under the covers, scooting to the center of the enormous bed. She briefly wondered if she should have invited Issac and Mason to sleep over, but decided that there would be plenty of time for that later as she drifted off to sleep.

To be Continued...