Welcome To The Team

Story Info
Big time star commits to college, gets "introduced."
3k words
4.49
9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
116 Followers

Javon, the big time football prospect, gets "pleasured" by an introduction to college football.

I committed to play ball at this school in California for one reason:  the brotherhood shown amongst the players.

Growing up in a single parent home, where my mom raised me, the eldest and only boy out of six, we were in a little box of an apartment on the southside of Chicago, and well, sleeping in my own bed was a no-go when the place only had two bedrooms.  I busted ass on that field and in the classroom, and got the offers to play in the midwest, ultimately closer to home, but that one offer, to attend college on the west coast, and finally be free and my own man, was too good to pass up, and so I did what you would call an official visit the spring of my junior year, I was sold that day.

"Baby, are you sure that's what you want," my mother asked.

I was, and so we held a commitment ceremony the first day of school in August of my senior year, in which I four hats on a table seating my mom, coaches, and closest friends, with a large audience watching as I chose to go to California.

I got that out of the way to lead me and my team to have a great season in which we made it to the state semifinals, and then I was off to college right after Christmas, for I graduated technically during my junior year due to extra efforts in the classroom, and toiled around with electives my senior year.

"I'm gonna miss you. You're 18 and a man now, this changes everything for us," my mom stated as she saw me off to my gate at the airport the day I flew to Cali.

Little did I know those words would mean so much, and though I had the option to finish the school year til graduation in May, I had to think of my future, and so I wanted a head start to playing time by enrolling early.  

"Lil buddy, you came out here thinking you'll get some playing time as a true freshman?  Boy, you need your noggin' checked," said Davis, one of the juniors on the team, and the star cornerback.  "I'll jam you every chance you line up against me."

Those words came out of his mouth in January, as me and a handful of other early enrollees checked into the practice facility for indoctrination, as the coaches wanted us to fully meet the team, get a full tour of campus, and of course, workout.  Me being who I am, the five star All American receiver out of Chicago, I didn't take long to adjust and meet people as the vibe overall was chill in comparison to home.  Most of the other receivers showed love, as did other teammates, the girls were on point, and well, even the professors were cool as the transition went smoother than I thought. I'd even found me a little breezy, Sanala, a brown skinned, slimmie sophomore from Guam, who clung to me as we started hanging out, for she had a car, and an apartment off campus.  Four days after meeting her and treating her to lunch, she gave me head and got a real fucking from a Chicago bull, and we stuck, as this completed my circle, so to speak. For all the worries my mother had of me leaving the nest, I showed her everything would be peaches.

"Ma, I got us," I told her one Friday after we had a workout session, as I was on the phone with her being cheerful, checking on her and my sisters back home.

Davis happened to hear the conversation, and when I put my phone away, he approached me.

"You think this shit gon' be a walk in the park.  Come spring time, I'm on yo ass," he told me.

The one thing that made me stand out while in high school wasn't just my physical attributes (six foot one, 190 lbs., benching 330 lbs., running a 4.31 40-yard dash), but it was my work ethic, as even after harsh practices, I would still grind, or in the classroom, I was the one tutoring other kids and questioning theories.  I felt I had mouths to feed, and so my grind's purpose was to make sure my family wouldn't starve, or be cold anymore, as my mother made things happen with great sacrifice.  I kept my mouth shut until April came, and we strapped up for drills, contact, then the spring game, in which I was playing with the first team offense, lining up against, you guessed it, the six foot two, 210 lb. pro football prospect from Houston named Davis.

"I'm putting you on yo ass first chance," he told me at first snap.

He did the first three snaps, not letting me get five yards off as he kept jamming me even when the ball was designed to stay on the ground.  The fourth play, the quarterback made it clear the ball was coming my way, and so I made a juke move past Davis, catching the ball at our own 35 yard line, then slipping past everyone else to score.  The next offensive opportunity I was handed the ball directly one play, and Davis was shadowing me, as he tried to tackle me and caught a nice stiff arm to where I tossed him a few feet as he underestimated my strength, and I would run 88 yards to the house.  My team won by two touchdowns, as when it was all said and done I had eight catches for 197 yards and two scores, then the end around for 88 yards and a score.  I got MVP, and Davis, who was punished after practice by the coaches, humbled himself and apologized for his attitude towards me.

"Davis, you from the hood, too.  You should remember, let the play do all the talkin'," I told him after the game.  

"Hey, rook, I mean Javon.  You wanna hang out tonight," he asked me.  "Me, Ray, and Taj, we're all going out for drinks and to see some tails shake, if you down?"

I messaged Sanala, as she at first check that morning didn't have any plans, but all of a sudden wanted to "hang with a star."

"Oh brother, go be with the team, I see how it goes," she said to me.  "No really I'm joking, its important that you forge that bond with the guys.  I love you.  See you tomorrow, as it'll be our time."

Later that evening Davis picked me up in his brand new, cherry red, Chevy Silverado, then we scooped Ray and Taj, two other cornerbacks and his good friends, then headed across town to a frat house that was hosting a party.  We stayed there a bit, as the three of them drank liquor, and I puffed a little weed (a regular thing when I was in high school), and talked to some of the white girls before we bounced to a strip party at a house a few miles away.

"The bitches you about to see?  Oh my God, rook, they're about to blow your mind," Davis said as he was cruising on the highway.

He was right, as we entered some house in the middle of this exclusive, baller-type neighborhood far away from the college. We were greeted by a white guy wearing a butler uniform, as he led us to a small ballroom with a chandelier hovering over a bunch of drunk, white dudes in suits, as all seemed to know Davis and immediately showed love to us. 

"Gentlemen, meet the future, Javon Parks. Not sure if you guys saw, but he put us on notice today," Davis said as he introduced me.

"Nah, he put you on your ass. We watched the game. Javon, nice to meet you, I'm Greg," said one of the "suits," a freckle faced white guy.

Were these guys boosters?  Were they agents?  Those questions ran through my head as I wasn't sure who they were, as they were a bunch of white dudes, passing blunts, drunk and gawking as if they'd never seen pussy before.  I figured Davis was good with them, so I stopped inquiring and got into the vibe with everyone else.

"Young man, have a seat, because you're about to get the ride of your life," said Davis, as he pulled out a chair for me, and the three of them would sit beside me, the four of us in front in front of the group as a pair of loudspeakers started blaring Cardi B.

"Here we gooooooo," yelled Davis, as complete pandemonium kicked while a train of pretty bitches, all topless, wearing all sorts of thongs and headgear, came out and started dancing. 

I saw $100 bills being tossed, some from Davis, as these gorgeous women, who could've been black, Mexican, Brazilian, Asian, and everything else, were licking and bouncing on each other, some twerking in the worst way as I was sure all our dicks were hard.

"Which one of you motherfuckers is the team MVP," asked Daija, a black chick that was built like a stallion with her ass of steel, flat stomach and perfect tits.  "That stud needs to be rewarded with this pussy."

Everyone pointed to me, as Trey Songz' "I Invented Sex" queued on the speakers, and she gave me the ultimate lap dance as I smelled her perfume and felt her bounce on my dick as it remained in my pants.  I was in heaven as Davis passed me a joint and made me take the biggest drag, then she shotgunned it, and went crazier as the money was being thrown at us.  I wanted badly to pull down my pants, pick her up and squat fuck her, but the guys reminded me to cool out, for we weren't allowed to touch the girls.  After two hours, the party was over, but I had the biggest boner and wanted nothing more than to fuck, or even get sucked.  I was trying to get Davis to take me to the dorm room so I could call the Sanala, but he had other ideas.

"Come back to my place.  We about to make a stop at the store, then we gon' chill at my crib," he said to me.

We continued smoking in the truck, hip hop music blasting through the speakers as Davis was flying down the street.  We made it to a grocery store just before it closed to get some goodies and beer, then headed a couple miles down the road to nice apartment complex in which Davis called home. 

Ok gents," he said, as he parked.

We made it inside his place, as Ray, the quietest one of us, immediately turned on the PS5, while the rest of us passed another blunt and listened to more music, as I was super horny.  

"How long you been with that girl, mane," Davis asked me, sitting across from me in the living room on one of his couches.  "She giving it to you right?"

"She is.  You know, she a Cali chic, and you know how they get down," I told him.

He laughed, then asked a question in all seriousness.

"So she sucking that dick right?"

I laughed, as I was higher than a kite while hearing that, jokingly thinking he might've been in competition with her.  I wasn't far off.

"When's the last time she did it," he asked, as he stood up, and took a sip of his beer.  

"Shit, a few days ago," I told him.

Taj ended up falling asleep, and Ray was still focused on the game as Davis came over to me, with a big grin on his face.

"Would you allow a old pro to show you how its really done," he asked.

I knew I was still high, but wasn't sure I heard what I heard, until he kneeled down in front of me.

"Please, let allow me rookie," he said, as he placed his hands on my right knee.

I was at a crossroads, for never did I think I'd experiment with another guy, unless we were tagging the same girl.  Sanala was a bad bitch, but she wasn't available at the moment and I was 18, which meant I was grown and able to make my own decisions.  

"You gotta live your life, bro, live your best life. You understand what I'm saying," he said to me, looking me in the eye as I knew he wanted one thing.  

I smiled, then let down my pants as my dick popped out, harder than it ever was surprisingly as he stared in admiration.  

"So you letting me," he asked.

I nodded, and he put his mouth on the tip, running his tongue in the slit, then the whole thing as I got sucked off by a dude for the very first time.  First couple minutes it felt weird, but then he clamped down on it and started going wild, and so I spread my legs and allowed him to continue as I was in complete ecstasy.  For a brief moment I questioned everything that happened leading to this:  the verbal jabs thrown when he met me upon my arrival on campus, his way of "teaching me lessons" during practice, and of course, when he jammed me during the game earlier.  All of it combined was his way I guess of introducing me to not just college football, but a certain fondness of me he carried to where he was providing me the ultimate "massage."  I'd lean back and close my eyes as he did me, going from sucking my dick, to licking my balls as I raised my legs up with my pants around my ankles.

"Oh hell yeah, jackpot," I heard Ray say, thinking he was speaking on the game, but I opened my eyes to see him eyeing us, standing up with his dick in his hand across the room. 

Taj woke up and was doing the same thing, and suddenly I was turned on by the other two watching the star player "do me."

"Lemme lick that ass," Davis whispered.

I said no at first, but when he swiped that tongue at my taint, I raised my legs even more, waving Taj and Ray to come over and take my shoes and pants off.

"Oh, he a cannibal right now, that ass must be sweet," Taj said, while Davis got lost in eating me out. 

I downplayed this as I heard dudes joke about it with their girls, as I didn't think it was normal for a guy to have his ass played with.  I wanted it more and more as I felt that tongue parlay inside me, with Davis putting a finger on what I'd learn later was my prostate gland.

"Fuck man, I gotta peeeeeee," I yelled.

He laughed.

"No you don't," he said to me. "You're getting that hole worked."

I was moaning the same way Sanala would when I was fucking her, truly enjoying the new found feeling. Davis finger popped my ass while the other two watched, holding my legs in the air with their own big, black stiff dicks out for show.  Davis then stood up, walked over to the cupboard in his kitchen and brought back a bottle of lubricant.  

"You gon' let us fuck," he asked.

I was fidgeting a little, though I wasn't in any danger as the entire time he or the other guys never forced anything. I thought about it before I nodded yes, as I was scared since Davis was packing something that could've been nine or 10 inches long.  He lubed and fingered my ass as it made a popping sound while I creamed, then lubed his stick before pushing inside slowly.  I grimaced, gripping the couch as it hurt like hell him entering me.

"Yeahhhhh rook. There it go," he said, as he stroked that pelvis slow, going back and forth with ease as I got tears in my eyes as a natural reaction to getting fucked for the first time.

"Take deep breaths, kid," he said. "Let me slide in."

I tried to relax, but my hole put a tight squeeze on that thick prick as he wouldn't last two minutes in filling me up, moaning passionately. He pulled out after and tried to clean the mess when Taj interrupted him.

"Nah, let me get a turn," he said.  

Taj, a graduate student who was maybe six foot three, 190 lbs., was the oldest of us for he could've been 23, 24 years old, and wasn't packing as much as Davis, but he was a very thick five or six inches in length, and wanted to use Davis' cum, mixed with the lubricant, for traction as he easily slid in and out.  I caught more orgasms from him grinding inside, his balls smearing my ass as he did more than pump, but wanted to find my spot with his cock.

"Got damn you got the good shit," he said, spilling his nut shortly after as he climaxed and I'd feel that man milk spit well inside of me. Taj pulled out then stepped back, while Ray, a short, five foot eight guy, got in front and punched his eight inch pecker inside me and plowed away, lasting a little longer than the other two until he decided to pull out his glazed dick and shoot all over my face.

"Fucking rookie," he said afterwards, as the three of them laughed when I received the facial.  "Now you got a real introduction to the team."

When they finished, Davis took to my balls again with his tongue, and Taj stroked my cock with his right hand before I blew just five minutes into pleasing me.

I looked back at when I committed to the school, as I never saw this coming. I remembered what my mother said, and realized she couldn't have been more right as that never remained the same.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
116 Followers