Welcome Walsmart Shoppers 02

Story Info
The no-tell Motel meeting.
1.9k words
4.69
4.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry's instructions had been really simple and he didn't even give me a chance to tell him I couldn't meet him tonight.

"Listen close now. I want you to go pack a bag with June's sexiest lingerie. Bring your laptop with all of her pictures. I want you to get a room at the Motel 6 over by the Walsmart and when I get there you best be shaved smooth all over. I want you feeling all soft and femme for me in that bed. Oh yea, you best bring her douche too cause I want you fresh and pre-lubed for me. Got it? Don't make me have to call June looking for you!" He had instructed threateningly.

I had thought he was just kidding that first day when he got my phone number before he left me sitting in the Walsmart parking lot jacking on my 5-inch dick after having sucked him off the first time. Now what the fuck was I going to do? Shit, I didn't have any choice. If I didn't want my wife to find out I am a cock sucker I would have to figure this out and meet Jerry as he instructed me.

I started gathering up the things of hers I was going to need and hoping she wouldn't miss what I stuffed in the bag. My biggest concern was that she would miss her Massengill douche and the water bag. Her lingerie was probably not going to be an issue but I'd just have to chance it on the douche and bag, I was thinking when it suddenly dawned on me that I could just pop into Walsmart and grab that. I'd pay cash so there wasn't a paper trail on that or the room. These thoughts became part of my mental to-do list as I picked up the phone and called June at work.

"Hey, Honey. I just got a call from Richard and he needs me to drive over to Houston tonight so I can attend a conference about the Gen6 tomorrow. I think I'll be home tomorrow night though but I will let you know."

She always took it well when a work thing like that came up and this wasn't unusual really. Once I got this far into the preparation I noticed that now I was settling down. As I was slipping a little perfume bottle of hers into the bag along with an old lipstick, it was fueling my imagination and my little dick was about half hard already. As I thought more about how hot it got me to take Jerry's cock deep in my mouth the other day, it was all I could do to keep from pulling down my pants, lying on our marriage bed, and stroking my little dick in anticipation. While this all was a new experience and a little scary, I have to admit I was also super turned on by Jerry's dominant approach. Since I didn't have a choice but to comply, it also was like an excuse.

I was able to get a room way in the very back of the motel so I wasn't worried about anyone recognizing my car that might drive by and I'd paid cash for the room so I was feeling pretty comfortable about all that. I hurried out of the car into the room with my bag of things to help femme me up and my laptop with all our pictures including our wedding video. At this point, I was getting increasingly nervous about this meeting. I'd never done this with a man except in my fantasies. I mean shaving all of my body hair off. Even my legs, but Jerry was so demanding I knew instinctively that I didn't want to piss him off because he might carry out his threats. After laying out June's lingerie that I planned to put on I went into the bathroom and prepared a full bag of her douche to clean myself so that this meeting didn't get messy. I used a total of three bags before I was satisfied that I was adequately cleaned out. Then I took a hot shower and shaved my entire body. How would I explain my total hairlessness to my wife needed some thought but I knew I could come up with an excuse or just keep her from seeing me naked until things were looking normal.

My five-inch dick was already semi-hard when I used a couple of fingers to lubricate my ass and then worked, after loading them with Vaseline, into my ass deeply. I spritzed on the perfume after I'd slid into June's lingerie and when I lay down on the top of the bed I was actually feeling super femme and anxious though I was super nervous as well. I put on June's very sheer robe over the nightie, panties, and thigh highs and sat beside the bed to put on the lipstick. Jerry had not instructed me to wear it but somehow it seemed to be the thing to do. I looked at myself and I saw a non-passable crossdresser. It was both exciting and humiliating to me but I felt sure it was going to make a raging sex maniac out of Jerry. I'd followed his instructions without complaint and even elaborated on them with the lipstick. I'd already been his bitch swallowing a stranger's cum like that and now he would own me for sure when he finished using me all night.

As I moved about the bed in my wife's lingerie, I began to realize just how sexy and girly these items made me feel. The soft satin of her robe against my exposed and freshly shaved body was electrifying. Particularly against my nipples. The tingling in my nipples was only surpassed by the aching that I felt in my dick and balls when I'd feel them supported somewhat by her silky panties. Now as I crossed my shaved legs in her nylons the throbbing in my freshly shaved ass was so intense that I had no choice but to reach down and slide the tips of my fingers over that needy hole.

I moved across the room and slid the videotape of our wedding into the VHS player set on top of the TV and then I made sure that the laptop was also set to broadcast June's pictures when I started it. Jerry could have his choice of visual stimuli of my pretty but unaware wife. It was exciting to show her this way. Her not having a clue and then the perverseness of the man turned on by her images, using her husband only added to the twisted kinkiness.

Three gentle taps on the door brought me up on my feet that I'd scrubbed soft using my wife's tools. I wanted to feel soft and fem right down to my toes. I peeked out the window and it was Jerry. He was a little early but I suspected he was pretty anxious at this point. A hardly cracked the door and Jerry pushed into the room sort of sweeping me back towards the wall and then he was all over me.

"Yes, Yes. You sweet little bitch. You've been wanting this bad haven't you?" he said as he pinned my body against the wall pushing the door closed.

He didn't give me time to even say hello. His body held me flush against the wall and I could feel his cock, seemingly huge, pushing against my crotch. His mouth covered mine like he was trying to devour me and his tongue filled my mouth as his hands roamed over Jane's lingerie and my body. He gripped one of my thighs in a big rough hand as he lifted that leg up and towards the wall to give him better access to my little dick and balls. His thick hard cock was still in his pants rubbing and crushing my pubic mound.

"I want you bitch. I've been thinking about fucking you and making you mine all week long and I'm going to keep my cock inside your body for hours. I'm going to fuck you until the only way you'll be able to cum is with a man inside your body. That's what you want I think, but I know damn well it's what you have needed for a long time. You may be a husband to June but you will be a wife to lots of men too from now on." Jerry predicted.

Suddenly, as if Jerry had brought out something of a primal need in me, my body relaxed and I was clinging to him. Wrapping myself around him and surrendering completely to a real man's animal nature as a female in heat should.

"I want you so bad Jerry," I whispered in his ear before my lips started to lick his neck and my tongue slipped back into his mouth willingly.

"You hot little slut. I knew I could turn you into a woman in no time. Now show me how much you want this. Get on your fucking knees and crawl over to that bed. You will be my bitch after today and do whatever you are told whenever. As long as you show me you are my bitch no one else will know. Now beg me to fuck you. Beg me to violate your marriage and make you my pussy." demanded Jerry.

As I followed his instructions and lay face up on the bed, I knew this was what I needed. What I had been missing. I needed him in me to make me whole. Jerry was going to fill and fulfill me in the cheap motel 6 room and I wanted that more than anything right now.

"I wonder if June will be able to tell the difference between the old Bill and the new Billy when I let you go home. Make sure you fuck her right away sweetie cause my cum will still be swimming around in you. Now spread those soft legs and let's consummate this life change." said Jerry as his body covered mine.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my nylon-covered legs over his as I felt the wet head of his turgid cock push against my anal ring. It was crazy but suddenly I was picturing all of the women I had ever fucked. The look on their face as my cock entered them for the first time. I must look that same way now I thought as his cock penetrated me slowly. Then I was imagining the look on June's face if she could see this scene. Me under another man looking fem in her lingerie. Moaning as his bigger cock pushed deep inside my body in a cheap motel room. My arms encircling him and my hands clutching his ass cheeks.

Then that quickly as those thoughts rushed through my head and Jerry's long cock finally stopped inching deeper and deeper into my body and his balls settled against my buttocks....I felt my penis soft between us start to ejaculate. A thick puddle of hot pearly sperm was soaking both of our bellies when he settled into a steady pace of deep in and out thrusts.

Jerry looked between our bodies at my soft dick covered in sperm and said "Damn you are a slut. I'm going to enjoy turning you and making you do every depraved thing imaginable!"