Welcome Walsmart Shoppers 03

Story Info
So Soft, Smooth and Tight.
1.3k words
4.77
2.5k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take that meat you sissy mother fucker." Jerry grunted as he shoved his cock deep back inside my body.

I could hardly believe that Jerry had already made me cum just by forcing his thick cock deep inside me a few times. I had never experienced anything that pushed me over the brink and released the sperm inside my now-depleted balls so quickly. I had imagined how a man having me would feel and had tried to simulate that feeling with various objects over the years. I'd even cum with a seven-inch latex cock shaped dildo in me up to its plastic balls. It felt remarkable to cum with it inside me and so different from ejaculating as I fucked a female but not nearly as hot and uncontrollable as the eruption between his body and mine as he took me this first time.

" You are one sweet little faggot aren't you, baby? I bet June will be fucking crazy mad when she finds out her husband is a sweeter piece of ass than she is. I'll damn sure be telling her unless you keep doing just as I tell you. " Jerry threatened as he settled into a steady rhythm of extra deep long strokes and his hands moved all over my body covered in June's sheer lingerie.

Almost unconsciously my nylons-covered legs moved up onto Jerry's thighs as he grunted at the end of each long stroke into me. It was like the tide that pushes your body further and further onto the beach as you sit on the sand facing the surf. A steady and constant pounding punctuated by his moans, grunts, and occasional remarks. A hypnotic steady repetition that somehow soon had me moaning as well. First kissing his shoulders then his neck and then his ear before putting my hand behind his head and pulling his mouth to mine. Taking his thick hot tongue into my mouth. Receiving his rough kiss softly like every woman does when her man is passionately pounding her pussy.

"I'm gonna fuck that little wife of yours even harder than this. June's pussy is going to have the lips bruised I'm gonna pound that sweet bitch so hard. You know what else boy? I don't give a good fuck if she wants it or not. This big cock is going to breed all her married holes. Maybe I'll whisper in her ear how I fuck you so much sweeter. Like the faggot you are! You like that you sweet sissy cock sucker?" Jerry asked as he pumped into me even faster.

I guess he scared me when he talked like this because my semi-hard dick would go completely limp but still somehow as his hands reached under my buttocks and he tilted my ass to meet the onslaught of his thrusts even more directly, it would start to grow again. Even my desire to please him would increase. All I could think of was how to satisfy all his needs and to make him erupt inside my body. I ran my hands down his back and was able to start to rub his buttocks and then rub between them. Touching his tight gyrating asshole. I moved my fingers back to my mouth and soaked them in my spit before I returned them to first touch, then rub more on his asshole. I could feel his immediate response. His moaning let me know he loved the feeling and then I pushed him over the top. Two fingers pushed deeply into Jerry's ass and had him shouting.

"YES! YES! You fucking faggot, queer bitch take all this cum. I'm breeding your married ass and making you my bitch."

As I was feeling his organ so thick throbbing in what felt like the middle of my stomach he was deep in me, I quivered under him. Clutching at this back and moaning,

"Yes Lover... FUCK ME Jerry. This manpussy belongs to you."

His trembling on top of me was like I had done so many times on top of so many women. Now I was experiencing the hot syrupy liquid surrounding his manhood as he started to catch his breath and then very slowly withdraw from my clutching sphincter. I felt his member getting smaller inside my ass, or "manpussy" as Jerry would call it. Then the steady flow of his thick hot spunk started to escape from my depths. His weight was heavy and limp on top of me as my fingers pulled back from inside his ass but my hands still massaging his buttocks. He lost in the bliss of his pleasure. He was relaxing on my body, his cock still inside as he would catch his breath.

Eventually, Jerry rolled to his back beside me. His cock made a gentle plopping sound as he withdrew from me. He lay on his back, his cock semi-hard still and pulsating peacefully on his belly. Looking like a huge slick eel. I lay there feeling his sperm slowly oozing out of my ass. That feeling and the fact that I'd cum so much quicker than Jerry was allowing my five-inch cut dick to swell again now. As I turned on my side and reached over to take Jerry's cock in hand, he looked me in the eyes and said

"You are a needy little bitch, aren't you. Put your head right here on my stomach and lick all the juices of this cock you queer bitch."

I did just as I was told and pretty soon his cock started to swell again. He held my head tight against his stomach and pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth until he had pushed the now rock-hard head past the tight spot in the back of my mouth into my throat. He was fucking my throat but it appeared Jerry had some other kinky ideas for a married man that he had converted to his own personal cunt.

Moving his body until we were in the sixty-nine position, Jerry then pushed himself up into a crouching position with just the head of his cock in my mouth and me flat on my back.

"You are gonna do something special for your man now baby."

Then he was actually placing his buttocks right over my face. It was clear that he wanted me to kiss his ass. My hands cupped his buttock and I started to lovingly kiss each globe of his buttocks and then suddenly he had my face pushed deep up between his cheeks. His asshole was rubbing all over my face as he said,

"Go on baby. I know you want to eat my ass. Just pretend it's June's ass or her pussy. Get that tongue deep in me. Make love to my asshole with your mouth you sweet little bitch."

At first, I tentatively licked his ass and then he leaned down and I felt him take my cock in his mouth. He was sucking it as he pushed his ass back on my face. The lust overcame me at that point and I gripped his hips and pulled his ass tight to my open mouth. My tongue strained to get as deep in his ass as possible as my little dick throbbed in his mouth. Suddenly Jerry was bolt upright sitting on my face. Smothering me between his hot asscheeks. His asshole gripping to the half of my tongue that was up inside him as he yelled out,

"FUCK, FUCK...EAT MY NASTY ASS YOU LITTLE CUNT!"

At the same time, I was feeling his thick hot jets of sperm spray onto my chest and stomach. Soaking me and June's nightie in the process. I moved my hand down and rubbed the slick cum all over my belly and then gripped my dick in my sticky hand. Still eating on the hot asshole covering my face I quickly pumped out my second load of the day. Then as we lay there our sperm mingling on my body, Jerry turned to me and said,

"This is only the beginning of the kinky nasty things I'm going to do to you and you are going to love it. Now go get some warm towels and clean me up bitch."