Welcomed into the family circle

Story Info
Alisha gets welcomed into the family ladies circle by others.
2.6k words
3.95
11.2k
14
0

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few weeks after my nineteenth birthday and we got to gather at our family with the closest of our relatives. It was after dinner that men had rested outside the living area in our Indian Styled ancestor house for a few rounds of drinks. Ladies have gathered at the backyard of the house and I could see a few bottles of Vodka and Wine there as well. There were five of us together, myself, my cousin Sonali who had just turned eighteen, my step mother, my aunt who is Sonali's mother, and one of my father's sisters. It was very common in our family to have a bit of drinks once we reached the drinking age which is eighteen, which involves a bit of fun late at night with a bit of music, dance and love making at times as far as I have heard, though never experienced so far. It was all ladies around us and it was a very soothing experience altogether to begin with.

We had some music and were chatting about this and that, sharing jokes, gossip and some of our past experiences.

After about half an hour into the drinks and talks, I noticed my auntie and step mother exchanging some meaningful glances. After a while they started dancing and moving their hands over their bodies in a suggestive way, especially on their hips and thighs. My step mom was wearing a sleeveless kurta top and a petticoat below waist and aunt was in a saree as she had returned from work directly. 

Meanwhile Sonali's mother insisted that it was time to initiate our new young ladies, me and Sonali, into the club. We hadn't tasted the alcohol yet.

I was wondering what it was that she meant by initiation and was eagerly waiting to know and experience whatever that is, was.

Stepmother and her friend had stopped their dances and were watching Sonali's mother taking the lead.

Sonali's mother asked Sonali to come and sit next to me and I moved a bit, allowing her to sit.

After we sat down, Sonali's mother, wearing a shirt and a ladies pant, changed the music and started playing some slow music.

Then she asked me to stand up and dance, just move my hands and body in the way I wanted. She told Sonali to do the same. 

I stood up, Sonali did the same, and I started moving my hands and legs slowly in a rhythm with the music. I was wearing a pair of knee length shorts and a t-shirt. Sonali was wearing a denim jeans and a crop top.

Sonali started doing the same.

I was feeling very uncomfortable, not because I had anything against it, but I was never into these kinds of things before and the presence of the three older women in the circle we were standing in, was making me feel very uneasy.

Sonali's mother brought us each a glass of vodka while we were still swaying ourselves to the slow music.

She said "Take a sip, girls, enjoy your first drink with your first dance."

We took our glasses and each of us took a small sip.

Then I realized the reason why my aunt and step mother were looking at each other, I knew then that there was more in the air than what we had been doing.

After we had each taken a sip of the vodka, Sonali's mother came and stood behind us, placing her hands on our shoulders, one hand each, and started rubbing her palms against the back of our necks.

It felt nice, and I could feel a tingling sensation in the back of my neck.

It was Sonali's mother who was rubbing our shoulders and backs, and the rest were enjoying the view, I could tell from their eyes and expressions.

Then she grabbed Sonali from behind and started caressing her bare skin between Sonali's crop top and jeans. Meanwhile aunt stood up and came forward grabbing me from my shoulders as she swayed along with me. On the other hand my step mom sat down on the mat with a glass of vodka.

Sonali's mother then asked us both to turn and face them and continue to dance.

I saw my aunt pulling up the bottom of my t-shirt and was surprised and started protesting and she replied "Just do as you are told. You're a grown up woman now".

I felt embarrassed, I didn't want to show my body to anyone, but I complied anyway.

I looked towards Sonali, and saw her mother had already pulled up the front of her crop top and was cupping and feeling her breasts over the bra.

I couldn't help but stare, as my aunt also started pulling up my top.

Sonali's mother asked Sonali to turn around. As soon as she did, she unhooked Sonali's bra and let it drop along with her crop top.

I had already turned and my aunt was holding my top and I could feel her fingers on my bare belly.

Aunt's fingers were feeling great, but I had never thought something like this was going to happen to me.

My aunt continued to rub her fingers around my belly.

Meanwhile I was watching Sonali's mother groping and caressing Sonali's bare breasts.

I couldn't keep myself from staring, as her breasts were full and her nipples were getting hard.

I was thinking how beautiful her breasts were, and then I realized my aunt had her fingers under my bra, and I felt her fingers on my left nipple.

I gasped.

She asked me to bend down and put my head on her shoulder and continued rubbing my bare stomach.

Then I saw that my step mom had gotten up and was standing behind Sonali's mother. 

She took the liberty of grabbing the breast of her cousin over her shirt.

It was too much to see, I thought to myself.

My aunt's fingers were still on my left nipple. I had never had such sensations, and I had never expected anything like this.

My step mom had now pulled up the front of Sonali's mothers' shirt and had unhooked her bra, exposing her big breasts.

She grabbed both of them, squeezing and rubbing them.

I was so embarrassed, and I tried to turn away.

But Aunt wouldn't let me.

I watched in amazement as my step mother was fondling her cousin's breasts, and I couldn't stop staring.

Meanwhile, Sonali's mother unbuttoned the kurta top of my step mother.

Stepmother was in a petticoat and a bra.

I was amazed at the sight before me.

Sonali's mother then unhooked my step mother's bra, and pulled it off, exposing her bare breasts.

They were quite big.

Sonali's mother rubbed her fingers across her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples.

Sonali's mother's own breasts were still hanging out.

Stepmother then reached for my aunt's saree who was still playing with my belly having removed my t-shirt and bra.

Aunt had her arms wrapped around me and I was feeling really good.

My step mother pulled the end of my aunt's saree and untied it.

Aunt had a blouse and a petticoat.

My step mom then removed the blouse off her, revealing aunt's bare breasts.

I was mesmerized.

Her breasts were really nice.

They were bigger than mine.

Aunt was holding me tightly, and I could feel her bare breasts against my back.

Her nipples were hard, and I could feel her stiffened nipples pressing against my skin.

I was breathing hard.

There you go, five topless ladies now, all bare above waist. All three ladies giggling looking around while Sonali and I looked embarrassed and dumbfounded. Next all three ladies went and sat on the mat topless and poured themselves with a glass of wine. They were laughing and giggling at their nakedness, their bare breasts exposed to the night breeze and the stars, all the while looking at us.

Next Sonali's mother asked us to do a ramp walk.

We had no idea what she was saying and she was insistent, telling us that it was an easy thing and just have to walk like models do on a ramp. We had no clue, but then we had to follow.

It was not as easy as it looked and it was embarrassing for us two.

"You guys have no idea how sexy you are", said Sonali's mother, while others were laughing and giggling, encouraging us to continue and enjoy the walk.

Sonali's mother, aunt and Stepmother were now all lying on the floor, watching us and laughing.

It was fun, actually, but very embarrassing for me and Sonali.

The only difference between us two was that she was a year younger than me and her breasts were a little bigger than mine.

She was also a bit fairer.

I had a fair complexion, but not as fair as her.

We had our breasts exposed, walking on a carpet in the middle of the garden, the breeze blowing on our bare chests, the night sky above, and four ladies were topless on the floor.

The whole scene was a weird one and it was really embarrassing.

Then my step mom stood up and came near me and started caressing my bare breasts and started kissing me.

I didn't resist.

Her hands felt really good.

My step mother kept kissing and sucking my nipples, and I couldn't stop her.

It felt really good.

I could see her licking and sucking my breasts, and I was getting wet.

She kissed me and sucked my tongue.

I was so turned on.

Meanwhile Sonali's mother reached out to Sonali, with my aunt still lying on the mat.

She was fondling her breasts, and rubbing her nipples.

She was kissing her and licking her nipples.

Sonali didn't resist and I was getting really hot and bothered watching them.

I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was loving it.

My step mom started pulling down my shorts.

I had no choice but to cooperate.

She pulled them down and I stepped out of them.

My step mother licked her finger and then rubbed her finger against my pussy above my panties. 

I was soaking wet.

She took her fingers and sucked my juice.

"You taste good," she said.

"Thanks," I said.

I could see her licking her finger, and my juices.

Sonali's mother was pulling off Sonali's jeans, and she was still kissing her.

I could see Sonali was wet in her panties and she was moaning.

My stepmother was fingering my pussy and I was moaning too.

"Let's do a sixty-nine," my step mom suggested.

She got me on the floor and spread my legs and asked Sonali to lie opposite to me, facing me in a "sixty nine" position. 

I could see Sonali's pussy, and I was so turned on that I instantly started licking it.

It tasted good.

Sonali too was licking my pussy.

She had her eyes closed, and I was soaking her mouth with my juice.

My step mom and Sonali's mother were watching, and my aunt had now got up and joined as three of them dat around us.

My step mom was fingering Sonali's ass and Sonali was licking my pussy.

I couldn't believe what was happening.

Then Sonali's mother started playing with my breasts and then moved to my ass.

I was so turned on.

"Do you like anal?" she asked.

I had no idea.

I never thought I would like it, but I was horny and was enjoying the whole experience.

"I am going to lick your asshole," she said.

I was surprised.

She knelt down behind me and I felt her tongue on my ass.

It was amazing.

I had never thought anything like that could feel good, but it did.

She licked my ass and fingered my pussy, and I was in heaven.

My stepmother was licking my Sonali's was playing with her pussy at the same time.

It was so hot.

My aunt was playing with her own breasts.

Then Sonali's mother started licking my ass hole.

"Ooohh, fuck me," I said.

"That feels so good," I moaned.

I was getting close to orgasm.

Sonali was licking my pussy and I was licking hers.

I could tell she was close too.

We were both moaning and groaning.

"Cum in my mouth," Sonali said.

"Me too," I said.

We both came into each other's mouths.

"Taste that sweet juices," my step mom said, looking at me, as I licked Sonali's juice.

"Delicious," she said.

Then the other two ladies joined in and we were kissing and licking each other.

After that we two were all lying on the ground, resting naked and the other three ladies topless, with the breeze blowing on our bodies.

"To wrap up the initiation it was time for some punishment to the two naughty girls" declared Sonali's mother.

Both Sonali and I were shocked and a little worried about what it could be.

"So, you two young ladies need a proper spanking. We're going to spank you and you will count and say 'Thank you, Auntie'. And you are not allowed to cum until you are done."

We were speechless.

"Come on, you can do it," Sonali's mother said.

It was my turn first.

"Bend over," Sonali's mother said.

"Please don't hurt me," I said.

"Don't worry, you'll love it," she said.

She began by spanking me lightly, and it felt good.

"Count," she said.

"One," I said.

"Thank you, auntie," I said.

It hurt a little bit, but it felt good.

I could feel my pussy getting wet.

Sonali's mother was spanking me, and she was rubbing my ass with her other hand.

"Count," she said again.

"Two," I said.

"Thank you, auntie," I said

The next few swats were harder, and they hurt a little bit, but they were turning me on.

"Count," she said.

"Three," I said.

"Thank you, auntie," I said.

Sonali's mother was really getting into it now, and she was spanking me hard

"Count," she said.

"Four," I said.

"Thank you, auntie," I said.

Each time her hand landed, it stung a little bit, and it hurt, but it also felt good.

"Count," she said.

"Five," I said.

"Thank you, auntie," I said.

The spanks were starting to leave marks on my ass, and I could feel the pain, but it was also making me hot.

"Count," she said.

"Six," I said.

"Thank you, auntie," I said.

After a couple of minutes of hard spanking, Sonali's mother stopped, and she told me to stand up.

"Now it's your turn," she said to Sonali.

Sonali's mother repeated the same with her.

"Count," she said.

"One," Sonali said.

"Thank you, mom," she said.

Sonali's mother spanked her, and she was rubbing her ass with her other hand.

"Count," she said again.

"Two," Sonali said.

"Thank you, mom," she said.

The next few swats were harder, and they hurt a little bit, but they were turning me on.

"Count," she said.

"Three," Sonali said.

"Thank you, mom," she said.

Sonali's mother was really getting into it now, and she was spanking her hard.

"Count," she said.

"Four," Sonali said.

"Thank you, mom," she said.

Each time her hand landed, it stung a little bit, and it hurt, but it also felt good.

"Count," she said

"Five," Sonali said.

"Thank you, mom," she said.

Sonali's mother was really going at it, and she was spanking her hard.

"Count," she said.

"Six," Sonali said.

"Thank you, mom," she said.

After a couple of minutes of hard spanking, Sonali's mother stopped, and she told Sonali to stand up.

"You both were awesome," she said.

"Thank you, auntie," we replied.

"You can go now and freshen up," said Sonali's mother.