My Introduction to Dance Instructor

Story Info
Alisha is examined by her new dance instructor.
1k words
3.65
15.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone many of the behaviors depicted in this story. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

A couple of months ago, my parents told me that they wanted me to learn traditional dancing. Though I was not much interested in any kind of dancing for that matter, I didn't have anything else to do in the evening as well after the college hours. It used to be quite boring at times as we had recently shifted to a new house. I wasn't the quite laid back girl and it seemed intriguing and perhaps a chance to get to know a few new friends over there. My parents had already found an instructor who had a studio at her residence itself. Also it had become more of a fashion those days for young women of my age in the suburbs to learn some form of a traditional performing arts and this is what my parents had chosen for me as I didn't have a taste of my own until then. 

My mom picked me up from college as I was still find it new to move around the city alone. She dropped me at the instructor's place who asked my mom to pick me up in a couple of hours as she had certain things to check with me before admitting me to her dance practices. She seemed to be in her mid-thirties, with a reasonably fair complexion. A lean and tall figure who apparently lived alone in the outskirts of the city. She took me inside her spacious studio on the first floor of her house. She said she needed to check about how flexible and physically able I was, in order to get an idea of how to proceed with me. I was wearing knee length frock and took off my shoes and socks at the entrance, and followed her inside towards her studio. She asked me to stand still in front of her and lift myself only on my toes as she sat in front of me on a stool. She started off with a casual conversation about how I had been and whether I had any prior experience in learning any forms of dancing, especially the classical ones. 

She then asked me to do a few poses, moves and steps as she instructed while being seated. In a couple of minutes, she got up from the stool, went and closed the door of the studio. Having returned back rather nonchalantly, she asked me to take off my frock to check me further. I stood dumbfounded for a few seconds only to see her nodding her head reaffirming what she had just said. I slowly took hold of the hem of my frock and took it off my head, leaving myself in my white bra and white cotton panties. I could feel the fresh air brushing against my skin and I felt quite naked though I wasn't yet literally. She ran her fingers along the outside of my lower limbs up until the sides of my calf and then along my shoulders while moving her eyes constantly towards different parts of my body. She instructed again to a few more poses while intermittently feeling my limbs in a more generous manner. Every time she felt brushed against my skin, I could feel a tinge exuberance within me. This continued for a few minutes before her asking me to get rid of my bra as well. I was shell shocked but didn't have an option though as she kept on staring at me. I had to comply with her rather reluctantly, leaving myself in my white cotton panties. 

She made me bend and touch my toes without bending my knees as she ran her fingers from my nape through my spine up until my panty lines in a firm manner. She held onto the waistband and pulled down my panties a few inches exposing my hip bones before as she had a good feel on my spine just above my cheeks. She proceeded with me further by flexing and twisting me in all possible angles and positions while still being seated. She made me sit on the floor in front of her and stretch my legs almost up to hundred and eighty degrees and then upwards almost parallel to my torso as helped me out holding each of my legs vertically. 

During the whole episode, she caressed me and got hold of every inch of my exposed skin, as I obliged in front of her, rather perplexed in my bare minimum alone for the next fifteen minutes or so. She made sure that she had a good look into each and every area of my body, especially, my tiny nipples as well as my armpits while having me rise both my arms above the shoulders vertically. She pressed against fleshy parts of my body with some degree of pressure including by budding bosoms while having a gentle feeling over everywhere else. She even patted against my rear a few times over the only piece of clothing I was allowed to put on. She made me sway to the beat she played from a handheld instrument while asking me to go around the studio portraying my moves explicitly. 

She remained very calm and composed throughout the whole session without showing even a tinge of emotions, not even a smile though. I assumed she enjoyed that subtle authority she had over my tenderness. I wore back my clothes before sitting with her to fill up a few details in the applications to sign up for the classes, as she deemed me fit enough to join her and explained me with the things I should follow such as my attire for the practices, timings, food habits and personal hygiene. 

It was quite a weird but an interesting experience altogether especially with the formality with which the entire episode turned out without even a bit of lighter moment.