Welfare Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked panicked and ecstatic all at once, not sure to laugh or cry.

"Sorry! I have a condom!" he says to no one in particular. Like that mattered now, with his jizz seeping out around his cock, a little blood too, running down my cooch, down my butt. My sex hole still clenching and unclenching as my orgasm ran down, happy to be inseminated, my cunt signaling my mind to want this, to love this.

"No sugar, I wanted it this way! More romantic! You're sweet to think of me but not tonight! Tonight is for raw, irresponsible fucking and cumming!"

That did it; he was a college boy after all, that sweet dick was getting softer but now got hard again, filled up again like I'd used a bicycle pump. Raw sex is hot hot hot! He felt it just like me.

I slithered out from under him, his cock janking sideways, popping out, that was a thrill! Rolled over, stuck my bare butt up, on all fours.

Man-cum still seeping out, my cunt gaping still, I felt the cool air on my exposed insides, probably his jizz visible in there squelching around, slipping down my thighs.

"Do me like your bitch! See how deep your tool can go! Get that stuck all up in there! Bang me until I scream! Use your cum bucket like a man!"

Through the wall I could hear thumping, the bed next door hitting the wall, Tank crying out happily, voices calling encouragement. How many does she have over there? All the rest of the guys by the sound of it!

He didn't need any more encouragement, took my hips in his strong hands, clamped my hip muscles like iron! Jabbed around with that pussy-wet dick, found my slippery hole easy enough from this angle and innnnN! I cried out like a rabbit's last scream!

This is better than the first one! My orgasm hit right off, my breath caught in my throat, my fucking cunt clenching like its trying to hold onto his dick, my girl juices spurting around his cock. He's feeling it, driven to wild rabbiting, just sticking that cock in there over and over without any pause, nearly out then jab! in again. Feels like he's gonna go right thru me, that dick go on up my insides and out my mouth! I drooled in senseless anticipation.

He keeps on, not minding my clenching orgasm, impaling me, my body bending this way and that in spasms, a mindless fuck-thrall, feeling just his cock, his hands on my hips and pulsing joy.

Hanging my head I thought to look under, back, and saw my own tits hanging down, his thighs behind me, his balls slapping Murray on each thrust! My nipples big as marshmallows, turning bright pink! Gonna be tender as shit, I'm on my cycle and fertile as fuck.

He started shouting dirty words - Shit! Fuck! Cum bitch! Your cunt! Take it! Fuck tube! Jizz bucket! Cum slut! Fill it!

And he came again, jammed hips into butt, cock spurting warm inside my body, push and hold - squirt! Push and hold - squirt! God that's hot! Clenched on him, clamped around his dick, the center of my world is that fucking dick in my fucking body, cumming into my cumming vagina.

He collapsed over my back, so I collapsed onto the bed, his weight a crushing joy on top of me, can hardly breath but shit I don't mind. There's a man in me! Breeding me! Filling my womb so full I'll have his baby for sure!

He rolled off, letting me live.

I caught my breath, big heaving gulps of air.

"Jesus dude! That was epic! Gonna be leaking your cum for days! Wow, my cunny is sore! You banged the living shit out of me! Love your dick!"

He smiled a weak smile, exhausted by his sudden exertion. Crawled out of bed, kicked his pants free, pulled his boxers up, found his red solo cup and mine. Offered one to me. I stood up, downed the rest of it in one go, shuddered at the sudden hit of alcohol and hydration.

Sat on the edge of the bed, pulled my flippy skirt up to have a look at the damage!

My cooch was red as a lobster, inflamed by the pounding, smeared with some of my own blood. Still gaping, a snotty mess of his cum and mine smeared around up inside my hole. I flexed my stomach muscles and wobbly curds of cum squeezed out from somewhere deep, stuck to my cunt hair.

I turned to look at him, proud, show him what we'd done!

He's out light a light, snoring. Tank had said some guys were like that - slam bam and nap time! Made it easier for us to leave I guess. Find the next guy!

I stood, a little dizzy! Found my shoes, slipped them on, arranged my skirt, went out quietly, closed the door gently.

Like it mattered! The noise from the next room was still going on, a combination of squeals, bangs and male shouting. I went over, stuck my head in.

Tank was flat on the bed, naked but for one shoe, on her back face up, laying on top of one hairy naked guy. Her slim pale naked body was streaked red from manhandling, her tits pink. She'd cum at least once, from the blush over her face and shoulders. Was cumming now, likely!

Her legs were over the side of the bed, his wrapped around holding hers open. I could see his dick up her butt! In her asshole! He's not moving much but she's writhing around so it must feel good.

Another naked guy, stroking his cock, stepped up, clearly just swapped with another guy, put that cock to her cunt and started slowly fucking. She's got two cocks in her at once! Jesus what a whore.

That's my Tank! I felt a sudden surge of pride in my beautiful whoring friend. God she was awesome.

Tank squealed, her eyes rolled up into her head, impaled abruptly. She'd been drooling so her chin was wet, and now had her tongue sticking out, thrusting into the air with each breath, each plunge of his cock. Looked like an insane sex-mad maniac, which I guess she is.

Two cocks had hardly any room to fit in her slender hips, abdomen, hardly six inches of her from belly to backbone, just a slip of a girl. Cunt-cock was pressed up by butt-cock, could be seen on every stroke showing on her stomach, tracing a path from hip to belly button and back. God that was provoking! I didn't know cocks could do that, show through a girl's belly.

The third guy hiked up onto the other side of the bed, stumped forward on his knees, straddled both their heads, found her mouth, stuck a thumb in the corner to pry it open and started rubbing his cock on her lips. Slimy from her cunt, her cum.

She tilted her head back over the prone guy's shoulder, straightened her throat, latched onto his dick and slurped it in! Began suckling what she could reach, like a calf on a milk cow's teat. He liked it, rolled his eyes up, had to brace himself with one hand on her chest, on her tits.

He began fucking her face, his dick going a little further with each stroke until I could see it bulging her throat! He must have been nine inches and it all went in her head, threaded down her neck like some fantasy fuck-doll cartoon.

I began to drip.

There in the corner, sitting in a chair, naked, watching, stroking his cock was the last guy. Not looking at me, looking at them. I could fix that.

I pulled my dress over my head and clean off in one motion. Naked now. Dropped it on the floor and raised one leg over, straddled him in the chair. Looked him right in the eyes, took his cock and pointed it up, settled down on it, carefully, slowly, tenderly. My cunt still slippery with the first guy's cum, I still struggled to fit.

"Unngh! You're big!"

Not as big as the last guy; longer really. Went nearly to the back of my vag!

He's hot too; swelling and wet. I kissed him deeply, tongue in mouth. He responded with his tongue, put his hands to my face, moved his hips forward and back a little. I'm grinding on his dick, his pelvis, Murray happy as a clam, stuck between my body and his, crushed and munged around until I could hardly stand it. I decided Murray is my best friend in the world.

He released my face, grabbed my tits, munged them, ran his thumbs over my nipples. Wow! I didn't know I was a nipple girl. Should have guessed, those marshmallows are always tender at the best of times. Each tit-squeeze my vagina contracted in a sympathetic contraction. He did it deliberately, grinned at me as he felt me clench. I put my hands on his, pressed them against my tits, leered in what I hoped was a lewd grin.

Tank is gargling on that cock, trying to say something! My guy looked over my shoulder, I turned and looked too, saw both guys cumming inside Tank, cum spurting out both holes, their stringy blobby mess joining at her taint, an unlikely stream of cum and cunt juice mixing, getting smeared back into both her holes with each thrust, some of each guy in each hole. Never gonna sort that out, her baby could be anybody's.

The guy in her head leaned back, hips jerking forward, jabbing in and out of her mouth. She's gulping and spitting and swearing and gulping as he ejaculated onto her tongue, her throat, on her face helplessly. She got some in her eyes, on her nose, her chin, everywhere. She coughed, hocked a wad out which landed on her chest, her tits, blobbed there, wobbling with her heaving chest.

My guy watched this vulgar display of wanton fornication, this sinful orgy of cumming three ways in my Tank, my girl! He screwed up his face, abdomen convulsed once, carefully emptied his balls into my vagina, holding my tits in both hands, pumping his baby juice into me like old faithful.

I could feel my vag clenching, cumming on his cock, mildly this time. I rode it a while, feeling his connection, his joy, up and down gently as he came down, shuddered, went soft.

He kissed me again, no tongue this time, really taking his time, sweet and tender.

I got my legs under me, undocked, squeeze my pelvic muscles so he could see what he'd accomplished! His cum blopped out onto his thighs, ran down his legs. A good effort! I grinned at him, got a grin back.

He resumed stroking his cock, looking at them, I don't know why, maybe it just felt good with all that slime lubricating things, while I wobbled over to the bed, my legs partly numb.

Face-fuck guy had keeled over, lay beside the double-fuck trio, eyes closed, twitching. The other two were passed out from alcohol and whore-fucking, a tangled pile of sweet slim girl parts and hairy strong guy bodies.

How do I get her out of this? We had more places to visit tonight, more guys to entertain, more cum to coax into our cunts.

Who was the sex-mad maniac now? Me, that's who.

Grabbing her by the shoulders I hauled her back, slowly extracted her, she's not all that heavy, her freckled Mick frame hardly anything for me to lift, I'd done it hundreds of times in play. Heard two cocks shlurp out and fall lifeless, the guys offering no resistance now, all fucked out.

She got the idea, propelled herself back with her feet as I pulled her upright, extracted her from the fuck-pile.

She stood there, a goofy expression on her face, not really conscious yet, just weaving back and forth on one shoe, one bare foot, dripping slime from her cunt, drooling from her mouth, cum slumping down her boobs.

I walked her carefully out, guided her down the stairs, to the living room. Filled a cup with just beer, made her drink, restore some electrolytes!

Her other shoe was on the cooler; I gave it to her and she wobbily tried to slip it on, leaning heavily on me.

Her dress parts were hanging from a doorknob, where the guys had stripped her I guess. Hung straight and respectful, that was before they'd gang-humiliated her upstairs, triple-fucked her, triple-creamed in every hole, but still playing the gentlemen down here.

I bunched up the tit sock, made her put her arms up, slipped it over and snugged it down her pits, got it over both tits neatly. A little cum smeared around, helped it slide on.

Holding the skirt, she put a hand on my shoulder, stepped into it. I snugged that up, the jizz dripping everywhere, just got it around her waist, a little too high, nearly to her pale belly button with her cooch clearly showing under. Just the way she liked it.

Out the front door, leaving it like we found it, just a little open for any more wanton sluts that wanted to come join their orgy. Into the cool night air!

Tank roused at that, took some deep breaths, came to herself.

"Sheeeeiiit! Girl! You were great! I heard that big dude giving it to you like a bull! You make a lot of fuck-noise, you know that? Made me cum a little just to hear you!"

I turned pink under my natural coffee, not so anybody noticed but Tank, she knew me so well. She put an arm around me, walked with me side-hugging, using each other for support.

"You are a natural gang-bang girl! I never knew you liked it three at once!"

"Neither did I! First time! I've been a one-dick girl up til now. No more! It's gonna be Tank the three-dick cum-slut from now on!"

We laughed, relief and joy and post-orgasm hormones making us sillier than usual.

"I came three times" I offered shyly. "The first was awesome, I'm gonna remember it forever! He was so, so excited and I felt every inch of his boner. Spread like a crack whore, on my back! Way up inside me, so hard and soft at the same time! Came like a freight train! Hardly noticed when he broke me! So much juice, so slick and ohhh!" I shuddered, remembering.

Tank got dreamy-eyed, remembering her first time maybe. Or remembering those three guys, the orgasm she'd just humped out.

"Did you hump that naked guy in the chair next? He just wanted to watch me. I thought maybe, he liked guys better."

"No, next fuck I let my hunk doggy me. He was ready again in like ten seconds! Just kept putting it in, taking it out, using my like a fuck-sleeve, just masturbating in my vagina. Oh I didn't stop cumming, that was so awesome. I really, really like doggy! I felt like, like I was a brood cow and he was a bull, inseminating me. I liked that way more than I thought I would!"

Tank grinned. "You are a natural Mom-whore! Gonna be preggers for the next 10 years straight, pop em out like a gumball machine!" She was proud.

I had so much to say, to tell Tank, I cast my jumbled thoughts around.

"Corner guy was cool; kissed really nice, like he'd studied kissing, majored in it! I love college guys! When he came, when he saw you guys cum, he didn't even try to pull out, just carefully injected it into me, like he was paid to breed cunts for a living!"

Tank looked confused. "When I came? I was cumming the whole time! You mean, when those guys squirted their nasty boy stuff in my holes? Maybe he is a guy-guy?"

"Who cares? A kisser like that, he can get off on anything he wants!

"Those dicks! The first one was all thick, not terribly long but oooh! It filled me out so nice! The chair guy, a little longer, a little narrower. Nice to sit on, but I came oh so gently!

"Which do you like best? Longer, or wider?"

We looked at each other like we had since we were girls, and together shouted "Wider!"

Giggled our asses off, leaning on each other, staggering.

Tank sobered up, stopped, held me under a streetlight, just looking at me.

"You know I love you, sister?"

She said it like she meant it, more than the ten thousand times we'd said it before. Like now it meant something different.

"Kiss me, college girl." She'd called me that since I'd sent out those applications, those rejected applications. I didn't mind now, she was my best friend, she could say anything she wanted and it made it seem better, she'd always been able to make me feel better.

"Uh, ok."

She leaned in, eyes on me, loving me. I tilted my head, closed my eyes.

So soft! So flexible! Her mouth was tender and warm and it loved me, I could feel that. Not like when we were younger, we'd practiced kissing, just pecking and pressing, trying out poses.

Then some tongue, and I was hooked. I was so hormoned up, buzzed too, feeling horny as shit. And this was Tank! The woman I'd loved for, for all my life! I could do this, even though she was a girl and I was a girl and it was a sin but I loved her I loved her.

Did I mention horny? I ran one hand along her side, her flat belly, up under that silly bedazzled band, found her tiny pale freckled tit, fondled. Felt her tiny nipple turn hard, flicked it gently, loving it.

Tank, being Tank, reached under my skirt into my crotch, my slot. I spread my legs, gave her room. She grabbed Murray between two fingers, played with her new playmate, thumb and finger rolling him around, squeezing, stroking like she was milking me.

It was intense, more than when guys did it, this was my Tank sexing me! I groaned, pulled my hand out of her top, put them on her shoulders, leaned on her, face to her chest, eyes squinched up. Let her have me.

She reached further, into my sloppy cum-soaked cunt, stuck two fingers into me, in and out. Three fingers, four, bunched together like a wide dick, finger-fucking me slowly. I started crying it felt so good, so right.

I thought I was fucked-out for a while, spent, but my cunt didn't agree. My hips thrusting without my telling them to, pelvis tilting so her hand could fuck me, love me, jerk me off. Animal coupling, just wanting it like I'd never wanted anything before.

My orgasm came quick and urgent. I squirted! Drenched her hand, her arm, my whole pelvis contracting in my best orgasm tonight, spraying the sidewalk like a cat in heat, kept flowing like a broken tap, a burst pipe. Would have collapsed but for her other arm around my middle, catching me. Like she'd caught me my whole life, held me up, held me.

I was proud and ashamed and loved her and didn't like this and loved this. I got my wobbly legs under me, stood up under my own power, still joyful from my Tank-orgasm, pulled her hand out, brought her wet arm to my chest, held her, licked her fingertips, tasting myself and those guys and Tank, not wanting to look at her, wanting to look at her forever.

Finally, in my littlest voice, "Does this mean I'm a Dyke?"

Tank laughed, stopped, took my face in both hands, turned my head up to look her in the eyes. Her electric blue clear beautiful eyes. I would look in them forever.

"My sweet sweet girl. You are everything! Don't you let anybody give you a name, tell you what you are, what you want! You want a guy, you take that guy! Fuck his balls off, make him give you a baby!

"You want a girl, why you give her a world-class cunt-sucking, make her scream! Bite her tits, squeeze her butt, grind on her face with your cunt, cum like a tiger."

More quietly now, "You want me, you want your Tank, your bff, well I'm here for you. Like I always have been. Like I always will be!"

Well. That was alright, I could do that. It was better now, in fact it was perfect. I could have anybody; I would have Tank too. Would always have Tank. Would always be here for her.

Arm in arm we headed for the bright lights of the campus, two women in love, on the prowl for more dick.

...

Frathouse row was lit up since this was Friday night. We stopped across the street and considered.

"Alpha Nu? Lots of girls there already."

Tank shook her head. Not what we were looking for.

"No girls there." A bunch of guys out on the lawn grilling, sitting on lawn couches.

"Sigma Chi? Isn't that statistics or some shit? I'm not gonna listen to a math geek go on about distributions while he's dicking me."

No problem; there were still half a dozen others.

"That one!" Tank indicated Phi Gamma Mu. Some girls, but still mostly guys, relaxed and laughing, beer cups in hand, weird foreign music playing somewhere inside.

"Why?"

"Social Science fraternity! Those boys study cultures, marriage and kinship and ceremonies. Tribal sex practices."

Ooooh. Tank was full of surprises!

I hesitated; Tank noticed.

"Spill."

"You're so confident and sexy and elegant and fuckable! I'm just... me. Brown, round, short, too smart. And there are so many of them!"

Tank figured it out instantly. I was losing confidence, intimidated by college boys, by the bright lights and crowds.